#1 Edited by Clara Mass (8056 posts) - - Show Bio

Attention Please!

All I do is send good vibes.  Good vibes keeps the blood flowing!  Can't you just feel the fluid fluctuation of satisfaction?  If you haven't reached a climax yet than have no worries.  Later on tonight we've got an interview with America's number one hero.  That's right we've got novelist, heroine, mother, decorated housewife, queen, entrepreneur, former first lady, and all around revolutionary....Clarice Michelle Zeraz!  Whom after two decades of silence has finally sat down with Branden Walker in her upper state Manhattan mansion. Where they'll of course discuss her journey into heroics, dabble with the gods, children, life at home, and of course her actions in the Iberian Empire that caused revolution!  Man oh man who wouldn't want to be related to this--- 

Mother versus Son

It's the final vine prim rpg featuring the most hated woman in all of comic vine history.  That's right the final battle she'll ever have to face.  And after murdering a majority of her most prominent enemies the violet eyed beau has forgotten one variable.  Her son Sean Michael Zeraz.  Now in his late twenties the young god has realized his mother isn't at all dandy.  The world paints her as some tragic hero when in fact she's a deranged monstrosity.  He intends on confronting his mother, especially after discovering the truth behind his parents lives (Including: death, resurrection, and manipulative abuse).  How will this confrontation play out?  Who will live? Who will die?  What happens when the truth has room to thrive?  It's battle of words and maybe even fists.  Place your bets as family war ensues.  It's Clara Mass versus the ever so unpredictable Sean Zeraz.  Only the strongest will survive. 
#2 Posted by Mr. Mercury (19528 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool is this a Clara vs. Mikepool battle?

#3 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17437 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr. Mercury: Clara vs Their Son

#4 Posted by Clara Mass (8056 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr. Mercury:  Yessir. We're fighting again this time he's playing as the son of Clarice & Mike :O 
@The_Assassin_: Writing now
#5 Posted by Ishin (6830 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh its a Prime RPG. Badass, finally gonna see Clara fight Sean, I knew this was coming :P

#6 Posted by Clara Mass (8056 posts) - - Show Bio
@Impero: Oh really? Figures Clarice would eventually face her child lol 

Lionel is gonna get a mention as well. 
#7 Posted by Mercy_ (92708 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha nice!

#8 Posted by Ishin (6830 posts) - - Show Bio

@Clara Mass: Yeah, I mean, it was inevitable :P

Nice.

#9 Posted by Clara Mass (8056 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mercy_ : Thank you :) 
@Impero: haha it shall be interesante 
#10 Posted by Clara Mass (8056 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Assassin_: Post #1 is up and its a longer than I expected o.o 
#11 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17437 posts) - - Show Bio

@Clara Mass: BAD-ASS.

I'll have a post up soonish.

#12 Posted by Clara Mass (8056 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Assassin_: Thank you kindly.  

Awesome sauce :) 
#13 Posted by Referee (7681 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate to say I know nothing about Clara Mass other than her first post, but Dang I want to read more about her.

#14 Posted by Legacy_ (10597 posts) - - Show Bio

@Referee: Thank you kindly :)

#15 Posted by Referee (7681 posts) - - Show Bio

@Closure: Are you Clara Mass?

#16 Posted by Legacy_ (10597 posts) - - Show Bio

@Referee: Yessir. For as long as I can remember lol

#17 Posted by Referee (7681 posts) - - Show Bio

@Closure: Congratulations, I definitely plan to follow along with this story! and may I say it was well written.

#18 Posted by Legacy_ (10597 posts) - - Show Bio

@Referee: Thank you. I've been trying to perfect my craft as of late so it means a lot :)

#19 Posted by Referee (7681 posts) - - Show Bio

@Closure said:

@Referee: Thank you. I've been trying to perfect my craft as of late so it means a lot :)

It shows,

#20 Posted by Legacy_ (10597 posts) - - Show Bio

@Referee: Dies of flattery

#21 Edited by Referee (7681 posts) - - Show Bio

@Closure: I can't seem to find your RPG anymore, Did something happen to it?