#1 Posted by Doctor_Stahl (577 posts) - - Show Bio

(Thanks Dan, for helping with the setup! ^_^)

Industrialization for that nation, provided by the good doctor.

Insel aus Stahl is an island located a ways off the coast of Newfoundland, Canada. Though there is some jungle, most of the island is now factories and warehouses, this is both the base and humble abode to the mad scientist Dr.Stahl. The factories are in constant motion of creating more and more bots for Stahl's robot army, diabolical and sinister creations are behind the curtains of this massive industrial island. It is treated as it's own nation by law and on a political perspective., having it's own diplomatic rights.

The cause

Dr.Stahl is a revolutionary, believing that the world needs to be moderated, so that it can live in peace, even if force is necessary, he is always recruting people for this cause, his army is always expandable so if you are interested, feel free to ask and im sure there is a use for your character in the Stahl army :D.

Defenses

When it comes to detection, this island is near infamous and well known among the planet, but as for the island being attacked, or harmed, it is impossible, the force fields and the forces that guard this fortress make sure that it is always safe from risk.

Rules

This is a very open thread, feel free to explore, but really dont bother trying to attack, it is futile. But by all means visitors are welcome to explore this diabolical island of dark science! This is also the best place to find Stahl and speak with him. If you are "Misbehaving" in a very clear way, then you will be warned, second or third time I will simply and kindly ask that you take a time out lol.

(And I mean that o_o)

#2 Posted by Zauberin (4196 posts) - - Show Bio

What are your wages?

#3 Posted by Doctor_Stahl (577 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zauberin: Negotiable.

#4 Posted by Zauberin (4196 posts) - - Show Bio
@Doctor_Stahl
And what kinds of jobs are there?
#5 Posted by Doctor_Stahl (577 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zauberin: Workers, security, soldiers, and not to mention im in the midst of recruiting for a top secret task force called the enforcers, if that is up your alley.

#6 Posted by Zauberin (4196 posts) - - Show Bio
I'll have my people call your people.
#7 Posted by Doctor_Stahl (577 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zauberin: I am my people, lol, I deal with my clients personally.

#8 Posted by Mercy_ (92257 posts) - - Show Bio

G'luck with this.

#9 Edited by Zauberin (4196 posts) - - Show Bio
@Doctor_Stahl
That good customer service, huh? I want an army of two of your best stahlbots.
#10 Posted by Doctor_Stahl (577 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zauberin: I can do that.

@Mercy_: Thanks! :)

#11 Posted by Zauberin (4196 posts) - - Show Bio
@Doctor_Stahl: Good. Oh, and I can't have the money yet, I'll have to get some off of Armistice. I'll see him around.
#12 Posted by Doctor_Stahl (577 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zauberin: Oh and if you try and recreate or copy my tech? It really will become quiet useless, im sure you understand.

#13 Posted by Zauberin (4196 posts) - - Show Bio
@Doctor_Stahl: Me? Copy? Never. Why copy when I could just get more or something? But if your tech ever fails on me for any reason, I'm goin' to WarM.
#14 Posted by Doctor_Stahl (577 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zauberin: I assure you it will never fail ever, surely you can understand my concern though, cant have everyone running around with my tech, but im glad you know better :)

#15 Posted by VictorGrey (13395 posts) - - Show Bio

*Bombs whole facility*

MUHAHAH

(Please disregard that)

#16 Posted by Zauberin (4196 posts) - - Show Bio
@Doctor_Stahl: Oh yeah. You smart types and your "secrets are everything." It's about as natural as evil doctors. If they ever turn on me, I'm suing your ass. Take you to Stahlcourt.
#17 Posted by Doctor_Stahl (577 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zauberin: How do you know about Stahlcourt!? lol.

#18 Posted by Zauberin (4196 posts) - - Show Bio
@Doctor_Stahl: Lucky guess. Uh, yeah. Because, I've got a uh, network of, uh, informants. I'm omniscient! Yeah, that's it, omniscient!
#19 Posted by Doctor_Stahl (577 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zauberin: Hmm, reading over the file we have on you, you would make an excellent spy >:), for us that is, lol.

#20 Posted by Zauberin (4196 posts) - - Show Bio
@Doctor_Stahl: Files!? What files!? *Destroys files* I don't know what you're talking about, I'm just a girl who reads.
#21 Posted by Doctor_Stahl (577 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zauberin: o_O, A half breed, clawed and winged telekinetic being... Read books all you want but we have our files ^_^

#22 Posted by Naamah_Obyzouth (3840 posts) - - Show Bio

@Doctor_Stahl:

The Contessa walks up to the good doctor. "Nice place you have here."

#23 Posted by Zauberin (4196 posts) - - Show Bio
@Doctor_Stahl: Then maybe you can tell me about myself.
#24 Posted by Doctor_Stahl (577 posts) - - Show Bio

@Naamah_Obyzouth: Stahl sits in an oversize lounge chair, sipping an espresso, "I would say this is ptretty impressive for an eighteen year old" he laughs, a Stahl bot sets a lounge chair down behind Naamah.

@Zauberin: Maybe when you can prove you deserve it :)

#25 Posted by Zauberin (4196 posts) - - Show Bio
@Doctor_Stahl: Aw what? I deserve it because it's me. You can't just walk around knowing things about me that  I don't. It's just not fair. I'll give you a kiss?
#26 Posted by Doctor_Stahl (577 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zauberin: Pffft! Im a man of science and business, im not one of the dirty mercs, a kiss isnt what I had in mind, more like participating in a few black ops missions.

#27 Posted by Naamah_Obyzouth (3840 posts) - - Show Bio

@Doctor_Stahl: The Contessa known to most as Naamah Obyzouth, or Lady Naamah takes the seat presented to her. "Thank you for the seat brother."

@Zauberin: Once settled in Naamah notices the lovely young creature standing infront of her and Stahl. "My dear you look postively famished." Naamah can see into this creatures nature, and is concerned for her well being.

#28 Posted by Zauberin (4196 posts) - - Show Bio
@Doctor_Stahl: God damn you! Wait. I can't perform black ops to my full ability if  I don't know everything about me.

Goddamn you're young. You just got me by a year. How'd you get those degrees?
#29 Posted by Doctor_Stahl (577 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zauberin: Started at twelve, simple.

@Naamah_Obyzouth: "Dont mention it sis, I hope the bots didnt give you a trouble while getting here, they are always watchful of newcomers to the island"

#30 Posted by Naamah_Obyzouth (3840 posts) - - Show Bio

@Doctor_Stahl: "Magic is a hell of a thing... I don't realy have trouble getting anywhere." Naamah giggles.

#31 Posted by Zauberin (4196 posts) - - Show Bio
@Naamah_Obyzouth: "Oh no, I'm fasting. Catholic thing." She wasn't really catholic, but she knew enough of some of the rituals that she could pretend to be.

@Doctor_Stahl
Gimme the files dammit!
#32 Posted by Doctor_Stahl (577 posts) - - Show Bio

@Naamah_Obyzouth: "Oh you and your magic" Stahl playfully shakes his head while sipping the espresso more.

@Zauberin: I already named my price.

#33 Posted by Zauberin (4196 posts) - - Show Bio
@Doctor_Stahl: And I already told you I'd do much better if I knew what I can do. Dime! And not dime like the money, think of it as tell me in Spanish.
#34 Posted by Naamah_Obyzouth (3840 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zauberin: Naamah stays polite and nods with a smile on her face. "Yes of course dear... Whatever you say." Now Naamah is realy worried about the young darling, she is in denile.

#35 Posted by Doctor_Stahl (577 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zauberin: I stand firm on my offer, nothing like learning through experiences , come see me when you are accepting of my terms.

#36 Posted by Zauberin (4196 posts) - - Show Bio
@Naamah_Obyzouth: (Aww, and here I was thinking you didn't like me. Hug?)

@Doctor_Stahl
Sigh. Fine. Du hast mich.
#37 Posted by Doctor_Stahl (577 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zauberin: Ja, das tue ich. >:3

#38 Posted by Zauberin (4196 posts) - - Show Bio
@Doctor_Stahl: But only temporary!
#39 Posted by Doctor_Stahl (577 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zauberin: But of course.

#40 Posted by Naamah_Obyzouth (3840 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zauberin: (Why would you think that? Of course hug. )

#41 Posted by Zauberin (4196 posts) - - Show Bio
@Naamah_Obyzouth: (Because you called me a lesser being and at the bottom of the Demon Totem Pole of Cool. Did help me beat Olympian Champion in an argument though, and now I know! ^_^)
#42 Posted by Naamah_Obyzouth (3840 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zauberin: ( That was less about you and more about me... I am sorry babe. I never meant to make you think I didn't like you. Its just people asume that if you are a demon, and a female, you are a succubus. And that is just plan not true. Naamah is an Angel. A fallen angel, but an angel. The whole Succubus being on the bottom of the Demon Totem pole thing is just based of Demon hierarchy stand point... There is no reason to look down on Succubus.)

#43 Posted by Zauberin (4196 posts) - - Show Bio
@Naamah_Obyzouth: (Oh no I knew you were an Angel, I read your page. I just assumed also all Angels hated Demons, like that one Prophet guy who called me "A whore in sheep's clothing." Don't worry, I wasn't really offended.)
#44 Posted by Naamah_Obyzouth (3840 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zauberin: ( Naamah does not hate demons at all... She just doesn't like being called a succubus. )

#45 Posted by _Grifter_ (10888 posts) - - Show Bio

Explores the island.

#46 Posted by Doctor_Stahl (577 posts) - - Show Bio

Stahl stands atop the massive factory with his hands at his back and stood tall. It was snowing with great intensity, but it bother the good doctor none, he stared down through his black goggles at his marching robots armies, the sound of metal cutting, sparks flying and the clang of metal, this was the sound of industry.

#47 Posted by _Zombie_ (10302 posts) - - Show Bio

A strange, thin Welshman fell from a hole in the sky, screaming loud enough for the entire island to hear. An audible thud could be heard, and the nearby stahlbots rotated their heads to stare at the newcomer. He groaned, drawing himself to his feet, placing his hat back on his head. "Bloody teleportation matrix is fecked up again." Grumbled the man, making a mental note to beat Twit bloody for this. Stupid lumpy bastard probably stuck his damn coffee in the inter-dimensional sequencer again. Why hadn't he designed the thing so it didn't look like a mugholder? Shaking his coat off, he took out his private teleporter and pressed a button. Before he could blink his horrid little eyelids, he was inside a large lab. "You know.. if I'd been given my due credit for inventing the hob, I'd be able to afford a setup like this.."

#48 Posted by Doctor_Stahl (577 posts) - - Show Bio

A drop ship lands at the docking bay near the top of Stahl's factory fortress, the hatch opens up, Stahl and Zauberin walk out.

#49 Posted by Park (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

"Alright Goggle-Guy!" Park called out. He'd been transported to some huge island get away filled with every techies wet dreams. Park was less impressed. "I'm here! Now come on out!"

#50 Posted by Zauberin (4196 posts) - - Show Bio

Arturia wordlessly follows the doctor looking unamused.