#101 Posted by Poison Ivy. (98 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"If I may ask, Who controls who?"

WHAT do you mean like whose behind the characters
#102 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio
Poison Ivy. said:
"TheDrifter said:
"If I may ask, Who controls who?"
WHAT do you mean like whose behind the characters"
<.< most likely xD
#103 Posted by ashanti logan (170 posts) - - Show Bio

i think it's like this

gotham knight= batman
sha=supergirl
joker
harley quinn
ivy

#104 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio
Poison Ivy. said:
"TheDrifter said:
"If I may ask, Who controls who?"

WHAT do you mean like whose behind the characters"
Yeah
#105 Posted by Poison Ivy. (98 posts) - - Show Bio

im not gonna say its really fun when no one knows

AND TM DONT TELL WHO I AM! xD

#106 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio
Poison Ivy. said:
"im not gonna say its really fun when no one knows

AND TM DONT TELL WHO I AM! xD"

Your from WAL are'nt you?
#107 Posted by The Joker. (126 posts) - - Show Bio
Poison Ivy. said:
"im not gonna say its really fun when no one knows

AND TM DONT TELL WHO I AM! xD"
Haha... I can still tell.
#108 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio
Poison Ivy. said:
"im not gonna say its really fun when no one knows

AND TM DONT TELL WHO I AM! xD"
How could anyone miss anyway xP
#109 Posted by Poison Ivy. (98 posts) - - Show Bio

im not from wall

IDK who joker is lol

and TM UR A MEANIE!!!!  maybe i shouldhave kissed you

#110 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio

lol I wouldn't let you xP

#111 Posted by The Joker. (126 posts) - - Show Bio

sorry everyone i lost my post so your gunna have to wait awhile before i actually post again

#112 Posted by Constantine (16059 posts) - - Show Bio

she's Primeaevra isn't she?

#113 Edited by Poison Ivy. (98 posts) - - Show Bio
Constantine said:
"she's Primeaevra isn't she?
"
DELEATE UR POST
ITS WRONG AND I DONT WANT PEOPLE GETTING THE WRONG IDEA  ive talked to her before and she's on my friend list but over pm's lat night we got into an argument I HATE THAT STUPID SLUT
#114 Posted by Constantine (16059 posts) - - Show Bio

oh well....

PRIMAV3RA

PRIMAV3RA

PRIMAV3RA

#115 Posted by Poison Ivy. (98 posts) - - Show Bio

lmao your so childish                 and ignorant^^

#116 Posted by ashanti logan (170 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont think the joker has to post i think any villian should post

#117 Posted by Poison Ivy. (98 posts) - - Show Bio

its joker first then other villians

#118 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi Prima :P

#119 Posted by Football_Fan_48 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Ggggggggggguuuuuuuueeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssss WHO!!

#120 Posted by Poison Ivy. (98 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Hi Prima :P"

NO HI PRIMA NOTHING


IM NOT HER DAMNIT                             SHE'S A UGLY SLUT FACE!!
#121 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio
Football_Fan_48 said:
"Ggggggggggguuuuuuuueeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssss WHO!!"
Constantine? :P
#122 Posted by Football_Fan_48 (15 posts) - - Show Bio
ashanti logan said:
"i dont think the joker has to post i think any villian should post"
why don't u join
#123 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio
Poison Ivy. said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Hi Prima :P"

NO HI PRIMA NOTHING


IM NOT HER DAMNIT                             SHE'S A UGLY SLUT FACE!!"

With that denial and language, Your either Prima or Jasmine Cole....
#124 Posted by Poison Ivy. (98 posts) - - Show Bio

GO BEARS!!!!  BOO REX GROSSMAN!!!

IM NOT PRIMA IM NOT JASMINE COLE JASMINE COLE IS HARLEY QUINN

#125 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok then?

#126 Posted by Football_Fan_48 (15 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Poison Ivy. said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Hi Prima :P"

NO HI PRIMA NOTHING


IM NOT HER DAMNIT                             SHE'S A UGLY SLUT FACE!!"

With that denial and language, Your either Prima or Jasmine Cole...."
Jasmin Cole

thats the only other friend on her pro
#127 Posted by Football_Fan_48 (15 posts) - - Show Bio
Poison Ivy. said:
"

lmao your so childish                 and ignorant^^

"
Me in a nutshell =]
#128 Edited by Poison Ivy. (98 posts) - - Show Bio

JASMINE IS NOT ON MY FRIENDS LIST

JASMINE= HARLEY QUINN

#129 Posted by Football_Fan_48 (15 posts) - - Show Bio
Twilight Man said:
"Football_Fan_48 said:
"Ggggggggggguuuuuuuueeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssss WHO!!"
Constantine? :P
"
you know me too well =]
#130 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio
Football_Fan_48 said:
"Twilight Man said:
"Football_Fan_48 said:
"Ggggggggggguuuuuuuueeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssss WHO!!"
Constantine? :P"
you know me too well =]"
lol only me, you and Pix use "=]" not too hard to track x]
#131 Posted by Football_Fan_48 (15 posts) - - Show Bio
Poison Ivy. said:
"JASMINE IS NOT ON MY FRIENDS LIST

JASMINE= HARLEY QUINN

"
sorry I was thinkin' of Jokers profile

I bet it's T-Man, he's a sick twisted B@stard, DARN YOU T-MAN, DARN YOU TO HELL!!!
#132 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio
Football_Fan_48 said:
"I bet it's T-Man, he's a sick twisted B@stard, DARN YOU T-MAN, DARN YOU TO HELL!!!"
o.O
#133 Posted by Football_Fan_48 (15 posts) - - Show Bio
Twilight Man said:
"Football_Fan_48 said:
"Twilight Man said:
"Football_Fan_48 said:
"Ggggggggggguuuuuuuueeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssss WHO!!"
Constantine? :P"
you know me too well =]"
lol only me, you and Pix use "=]" not too hard to track x]
"
i didn't use "=]" In my first post though.....It's like a family intuition thing
#134 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio
Football_Fan_48 said:
"Twilight Man said:
"Football_Fan_48 said:
"Twilight Man said:
"Football_Fan_48 said:
"Ggggggggggguuuuuuuueeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssss WHO!!"
Constantine? :P"
you know me too well =]"
lol only me, you and Pix use "=]" not too hard to track x]"
i didn't use "=]" In my first post though.....It's like a family intuition thing"
lol...well you weren't hard to track anyway xP
#135 Posted by Poison Ivy. (98 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do you want to know so badly i dont even know you constantine

on either of my profiles^^

#136 Edited by Football_Fan_48 (15 posts) - - Show Bio
Twilight Man said:
"Football_Fan_48 said:
"Twilight Man said:
"Football_Fan_48 said:
"Twilight Man said:
"Football_Fan_48 said:
"Ggggggggggguuuuuuuueeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssss WHO!!"
Constantine? :P"
you know me too well =]"
lol only me, you and Pix use "=]" not too hard to track x]"
i didn't use "=]" In my first post though.....It's like a family intuition thing"
lol...well you weren't hard to track anyway xP
"
you tricky b@st@rd

@PI: I don't wanna know, it's just funny guessing......but i was right weren't I? come out the closet(or woman) T-Man, the games up you sly b@st@rd!!
#137 Posted by Poison Ivy. (98 posts) - - Show Bio

starts to cry

WHY AM I SO EASILY SPOTTED UR FIRST GUESS WAS RIGHT

#138 Posted by Football_Fan_48 (15 posts) - - Show Bio
Poison Ivy. said:
"starts to cry

WHY AM I SO EASILY SPOTTED UR FIRST GUESS WAS RIGHT"
for the fact you made such a big fuss over it and started being rude.....we kinda figured, and she's like the only pro n ur page mwaha =]
#139 Posted by Poison Ivy. (98 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO

im not a rude person i was just being rude on purpose im actually a very nice person^^

#140 Posted by Constantine (16059 posts) - - Show Bio
Poison Ivy. said:
"LMAO

im not a rude person i was just being rude on purpose im actually a very nice person^^"
yh I know =]
#141 Posted by Ramesses (28 posts) - - Show Bio
Football_Fan_48 said:
"@PI: I don't wanna know, it's just funny guessing......but i was right weren't I? come out the closet(or woman) T-Man, the games up you sly b@st@rd!!"
Did anyone mention my name? =]
#142 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23049 posts) - - Show Bio
Constantine said:
"Poison Ivy. said:
"LMAO

im not a rude person i was just being rude on purpose im actually a very nice person^^"
yh I know =]
"

OH AND I LUV FOOT BALL TOO^^
caption
<----------------------i just like this picture but im sure as heck not a vikings fan lol
#143 Posted by Constantine (16059 posts) - - Show Bio

kay guys im off to bed

#144 Posted by Ramesses (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright, laters^^ (TM by the way)

#145 Posted by The Joker. (126 posts) - - Show Bio

posted.

#146 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23049 posts) - - Show Bio

good job but u piss me off with that green bean crap-_-         

#147 Posted by The Joker. (126 posts) - - Show Bio
PRIMAV3RA said:
"good job but u piss me off with that green bean crap-_-          "
Wouldn't be doing my job if i didn't.
#148 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23049 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO well then GREAT JOB^^

#149 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio

this looks cool good luck guys and next time i start a RPG im stealing the jokers rules lol

#150 Posted by Harley Quinn. (72 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm posting