Avatar image for the_gotham_knight
The Gotham Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By The Gotham Knight

Gotham, the criminal underworld was under siege. The once great city suffered powerful blows from the crime lord, Falcone. With a high percent of the city belonging to Falcone, nothing get in his way. However, one man defied his place. The vigilante known as the Batman crusaded the city, fighting injustice. In a figure of a bat, he would strike fear into those who caused it and protect the fearful. Sooner or later the Batman would face Falcone to challenge him. The crime lord was overthrown and placed behind bars. With him out of the picture, Gotham's future could only be brighter.

Years later the rise of anarchy would only rise but in greater numbers. With the Gotham Knight still in the picture, only tensions would rise. Crimes would happen more frequent. Some would do it for the money, others for the fun of it.

But among all the criminals, only one would rise over the others. An insane lunatic who's unpredictable thoughts pushes the barrier of Gotham City. Insane as he is, this mastermind has the capacity to rally up large numbers of criminals into his group. The group unknown, but their intentions is creating havoc in the lives of the people Gotham. The only individuals that stand in the way of the anarchy are the only loyal authorities left in Gotham and the few vigilantes that protect the city. But they are racing against time. They must defend the city before the anarchist get the last laugh.

Rules

Same rules apply: No God Modding, Auto Hitting, etc

The Joker.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The Joker.

The Joker sat in his warehouse looking around at the villains he had summoned for tonight's meeting. It was a bit dusty and grimey, but it had become him and Harley's home and plus he had his jesters chair there. It was an assortment of brutes, brains and beauty. Gotham's finest had all been in attendance tonight. He had gathered a bit of information on these criminals just to be a step ahead of everything. 

First off Was Poison Ivy a.k.a Green Bean. She had the power to grow grass or something. He didn't know. The only reason she was even her is because Harley begged him to send her an invitation. He had heard of her few tangles with batman and a lot of them were failures. He was starting to highly doubt her needing to be here. "Eh, if the green one doesnt produce I'll just poison her plant food... no harm done." He thought as he began to chuckle to himself.

Next was Harvey Dent a.k.a Two-Face. He was the jokers own little project. A man with no love and a burnt left side. Joker personally visited him in all his sadness and invited him to this shindig. He gave joker the old flip a coin gag. Then proceeded to the warehouse. Harvey Dent was his right hand, Joker made the plan dent was the action guy. "Ahh his servitude is great... he's to deluded and dumb to do anything else, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

The Riddler was there as well. Joker didn't know much about this riddle man but he knew it wouldn't hurt too much to have an extra brain there with him. Of course as soon as the plans were set in stone so would the riddlers name. " HAHA Right under the  R.I.P."

" Now all of you I know have been informed of the fall of Falcone. With him gone it is time for us to retake the night. But how shall we do it with The Batman out there. Well simple, we will kill him and then there will be no one to stop us. Don't ask me how it will be done, just know that... I can produce.  This is a sane world and in a sane world, the madman is the king', because nothing has sense, all is confused and... crazy. So being insane is the only 'sane' thing to do. And my insanity is going to help us takeover this crackpot city!  Ahhahahahahahahaha!.... Any questions?"

And to you my readers i hope this has pleased you and if not... BURN IN A CLOWN FILLED HELL!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Gotham Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The Gotham Knight

The young philanthropist sat in the conference room of his late father's corporation building. As a board member, it was his job to negotiate with other board members. Bruce has shared interests in refortifying the bridge that connects Gotham with the rest of the country. The bridge has suffered considerable damage from unknown anarchists. These recent attacks only brings the desire to protect the citizens of Gotham even more. But there also needs to be precautions that need to be taken immediatly. The Wayne has spoken with the board about raising security in Gotham City. The board would not agree to this nevertheless. Too much money would be spent in this and there was no proof that higher security is necessary. Of course these  bureaucrats would know nothing of these such things. In their little world, they only have themselves to worry about.  Investments that fill their pockets is all that matters. They come in the morning, sit in their nice table, and wait for the world to rot. The underworld is an ugly place to venture. Those poor individuals suffer without mercy. Do they deserve it? 

If Bruce Wayne can't get through the board the lawful way, then he must take the other path. The city is coming down quick, and there is no way that anything could change Bruce's mind in fighting. The mild manner Wayne stormed out of the conference room, raced out of the building, and took off in his yellow Ferrari.

The escapee continued the onslaught of fist punches to the man's gut. The helpless homeless person was alone at the wrong time. The junkyard at night is not a safe place to be alone when psychopaths roam the empty streets. The junkyard is a perfect location for criminals to go forth with their desires and planning, because cops are never present. In the past years, more cops died in junkyards than in other field in Gotham. Falcone's men had the places well guarded, since those are the places where their meetings took place. If a cop would somehow discover their meetings, they would be taking blows to the head. 

The defenseless man was picked up by  the crazed killer.
"How about you beg for your dear life, old man?" The escapee held tight on the sweater and pulled out a pocket knife. He circled the knife around the man's neck, so the motion would gently cut the homeless man's neck. The sudden gust of air above the two men made the esacpee look up. A dark figure fell on top the killer'. The killer fell to the ground as now he watched the white, luminous eyes piercing through his own gaze. "Beg for your life", said the raspy voice. The Arkham escapee was pulled from his feet and dragged up the batlike being, until they both melted in the night.

The Caped Crusader waited for one of the few people the Batman could trust. Gordon pulled out of his home for a moment. Knowing the Batman really well, he could only assume the Bat waiting for him in his rooftop. There the Batman was crouching down on Gordon's roof. The cape from the vigilante flapped in front of his cowl, so only the silhoutte of the Bat can be seen in sheer darkness. "Abraham McEntire, known  psychopath, mass murderer, rapist, and ex-Arkham prisoner. The Dark Knight threw the unconscious ex-Arkham prisoner on Gordon's small lawn. "I think you've been looking for this man for weeks now. I'm still trying to catch the others, including their unknown accomplice. Ever since someone helped hundreds of prisoners break free, Batman has been trying to hunt ever single one of them. "That's why I'm not here, Commissioner."

James Gordon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By James Gordon

It had been a tough day, not only that, the entire month has been crazy, with the new criminal Joker around all rules were out the window. The new DA, Harvey Dent, the white knight, Gotham's only hope, other than Batman, for salvation. From last month though, he goes by Two Face, he's know one of them dragged down to a level of evil by the joker, and once again Gotham was gripped back down into a slumber of madness and murder, proving that even the best of people can be dragged down to the level of a murdering criminal.

Just today James Gordon, the newly appointed commissioner, put two more criminals back in the Arkham asylum, a rapist and a thieving murderer, the two had been escapees since the major breakout from Arkham. the Commissioner has been trying to put all escapees back where they belong.

Commissioner was living at home with his daughter Barbara, it was tough but the two managed to get by alright together, she was all grown now, about fourteen turning fifteen. She was just as secretive as he was. Jim's wife as murdered, by Harvey Dent, Two Face, Jim just wasn't strong enough, he had lost  the love of his life, to a psychopath. Luckily Batman was there to save his daughter, Jim would be forever grateful.

James stepped outside for fresh air to clear his head, forget about his sorrows. Silhouetted from moonlight on top of his roof crouched the Batman. "Abraham McEntire, known  psychopath, mass murderer, rapist, and ex-Arkham prisoner." The dark knight threw the criminal at Jim's feet. "I think you've been looking for this man for weeks now. I'm still trying to catch the others, including their unknown accomplice." James handcuffed the unconscious criminal and looked back up to the Batman "We've been trying to catch all escapee's since the mass breakout. It seems I beat you tonight though Batman, I brought in two" James laughed. The truth was each of them was trying exceedingly hard to restore order at Gotham, since the Dent incident all hellhas broken loose.

"That's not why I'm here" Batman said in his usual raspy voice

"Oh really...."

super girl.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By super girl.

kara was eating grits at the table ,she saw kal el , looking on the new about the growing crime rate in gotham as opposed to metropolis, she looked a bit concerend one because she had friends that lived in gotham, she jumped up looking at kal el YOU HAVE TO SAVE THEM! he turned and looked at her and said BRUCE HAS IT ALL UNDER CONTROL, kara looked at tv and then looked back at kal EVEN HERO'S NEED A HERO, CLARK! he looked back at her and made his way into the city, she knew him and bruce were not friend, but the people of gotham needed more than just batman,they needed some one who could help batman, they needed superman, and if superman wouldnt help, then supergirl would. she placed on her uniform and headed for gotham, she had been to this city on a few occasions, tracking down livewire,fighting ivy,and harley quinn, but this time she was going after the head hauncho himself, the joker. she sped through the damp dark streets of gotham,

The city was very different from metropolis,the streets were littered with trash, a veil of fear was casted over the city, supergirl heared a nearby jewlery store being broke into she quickly flew over to see what the deal was, she saw to men dressed in black taking the jewles and diamonds, I DIDNT THINK CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY IN GOTHAM! she said with a smile on her face the two crooks looked at each other and then asked her SUPERMAN? her smile quickly went away as she picked up a nearby chair and hurled it at one guy, they then opened fire on her , she quickly ducked under the counter, she thought about were he was postioned right above her on the other side of the counter she punched through it and grabbed his feet, tripping him up he landed on his partner, they got up and began running for there lives, kara broke of a light pole and twisted around both crooks she then picked them up and went for a fly, YOU ARENT SUPERMAN!!!!! she looked at them and said RIIIIGHT, I'M SUPER AND I'M A GIRL!, she then hurled the two men through the roof of the county jail, flying past into the night she perched her self high above gotham, ready to strike at the next sign of trouble, she soon heared a gun cock, she turned to see a few police men with there guns aimed at her, IF THIS IS WHAT YOUR JUSTICE SYSTEM IS LIKE THEN I WANT NO PART OF IT, she quickly fell backwards , and flew out of sight, the cop raidoed into another lady cop and said, THERE WAS A FEMALE, SHE WAS BLONDE AND SHE WAS AWEARING RED AND WHITE, AND SHE WAS FLYING! I WANT THIS ON COMMISONER GORDON'S DESK FIRST THING IN THE MORNING

Poison Ivy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Poison Ivy.

“shhhh sweetie, don’t worry Mama won’t leave you again.  You’re my world,” cooed Ivy to her children.  Slowly she ran her finger over the withered petals of her child.  With every stroke of her finger the plant returned to its previous state.  The soft pillow like petals rebirthing into a beautiful array of vibrant red. The plant seemed to almost sway and move towards Poison Ivy’s touch.  “I Know Sweetie I tried my best to get out of Arkham, but that doesn’t matter because I’m here now,” Ivy whispered into the petals of her plant.  Slowly walking around her garden she continued to apply her soft touch to the various leaves, stems, and petals.  Restoring them to their former glory.  Being locked away for so long Ivy had to leave her precious children to negligence.   Just as effortlessly as she restored the first plant, She returned her place back to its former glory.  It wasn’t a garden anymore It was back to being an Eden.  A wonderful safe haven where her kids and her could be safe. 

Ivy’s children were her plants; she loved them as if they were human.  A dangerous chemical she took a while back caused her to loose her fertility.  Many people speculate that’s what drove her towards insanity and mood swings.  Leaving her terrace, Ivy stepped into her abode.  Going down a long hallway she stopped at a huge padlocked door.  Reaching into her bosom she took out a big antique key.  The key was heavy and the type you didn’t see around these days.  Gently placing it inside lock and twisting it the Heavy door creeked open.   The room was actually very spacious and had floor to ceiling windows letting in wonderful rays of light.  A large plant was in the center of room.  It took most of the space in the area.  It resembled A large Venus fly trap.   At the site of Ivy the plant that was closed up opened wide.  Running her hands over the leaves the plant opened up even more revealing its true size.   “I’m sorry honey, ive missed you the most.  I wish I could feed you properly but I won’t be able to do that anymore,” said Ivy in a maternal voice.  This plant was her pride and joy.  It took her years to create it.  After being betrayed by some shady figures in Gotham, she seduced them and fed them to the plant.  Flora, the plants name, loved the taste of humans.  Often Ivy fed her enemies to Flora.  Batman found out what she was doing and put her back in Arkham.  Recently a large escape from Arkham took place Ivy being some of the choice few villains to make it out.    After taking care of her baby Flora, Ivy went to her mailbox.  Opening it up, She saw a single envelope. 

The minute her skin touched the envelope it burned away, quickly Ivy deactivated her poison touch as to not burn the letter.  Picking it up she read its content.  It seems as if Joker was assembling yet again a mass villains meeting.  Ivy was ready to throw away the invitation; she hated Joker and had good reasons.  At the bottom was a small post script, It said “Ps. Green bean Harley wants ya there.”   A smile crept across Ivy’s face.  She hated Joker for the way he treated Harley.  HE took for granted her love.  Reviving her toxins in her skin she let the note turn into ashes in her hand.  Harley was her best friend in this world and if she wanted her to come then she would come. 

The meeting.

" Now all of you I know have been informed of the fall of Falcone. With him gone it is time for us to retake the night. But how shall we do it with The Batman out there. Well simple, we will kill him and then there will be no one to stop us. Don't ask me how it will be done, just know that... I can produce.  This is a sane world and in a sane world, the madman is the king', because nothing has sense, all is confused and... crazy. So being insane is the only 'sane' thing to do. And my insanity is going to help us takeover this crackpot city!  Ahhahahahahahahaha!.... Any questions?"           

Ivy listened to the insane man talk.  She could care less of anything he had to say.  Looking around her she saw many villains who she knew personally and some she encountered at Arkham.  Scanning the crowd she looked for Harley. 

Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Riddler
" Now all of you I know have been informed of the fall of Falcone. With him gone it is time for us to retake the night. But how shall we do it with The Batman out there. Well simple, we will kill him and then there will be no one to stop us. Don't ask me how it will be done, just know that... I can produce.  This is a sane world and in a sane world, the madman is the king', because nothing has sense, all is confused and... crazy. So being insane is the only 'sane' thing to do. And my insanity is going to help us takeover this crackpot city!  Ahahahahahahahahaha!.... Any questions?"

Those were the words that echoed through the Riddler's head, He didnt know much about the Clown but it was obvious that he was a complete and total nut job. Rising from his chair, His tucked in purple tie hanging loosely over his green shirt with question marks embroidered all over it, His green jacket ruffled and the coat tails rubbed together as he took a stand. His cane was also in the form of a question mark and the top of it sat gently in his hand.

"I don't have a question but I do have a Riddle"

His eyes darted around the room smugly, He craved what the Joker had, He wanted to be the top dog, He could nearly taste the day that a clowns blood run through his finger tips....However, He lacked the skill that Joker had, More of an intelligent type but none the less, Riddler was dangerous and so he continued his sentence...

"Riddle me this, Riddle me that, Who's afraid of a big bad bat?"

Twirling around, He pointed his cane at Joker and sent a smile to the crowd of villains.

"Now,if there is to be a snowballs chance of us taking down the Bat, We must band together. All our resources put together will be enough to take him down"

Stepping over to Joker, He began to speak even more......

"Now, I have nothing but the utmost respect for Mr. Joker, Why, I do believe I've seen him rallying the others in Arkham but I do believe that in all fairness.........He is unstable. Not there is anything wrong with that of course however, I do think it will take all of our resources at hand....Poison Ivy, Your seduction and your plants, Harvey with your front running in the political world and even Joker with your unlimited vast amount of goons and toys of torture at your finger tips, It's obvious that alone such resources can't take down Mr.Batman but together, I suggest we are like a fist! Alone, Five fingers can't do much but together they are strong and pack a punch! So, Who's with me! .....................and Joker of course!

Awkwardly, Riddler took his seat again and shut his mouth, He didnt want to get hurt.

Harley Quinn.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Harley Quinn.

harley was seated next to the joker in a chair dozing off a few times before paying attention, she glanced over and saw, poision ivy, her long time friend they had foughtern supergirl,mary marvel,and wonder girl with no problem,then the big bad bats showed up and sent them to arkham, like ivy, harley was someone of importance to, her real name being Harleen Quinzel she was a gifted therapist who had feel in love with the joker, that was before he drugged her strapped her to a rocket and sent her on her way, but she had come to forgive him. harley stood up to adress the group, she noticed poision ivy in the distance IVY HOW ARE YA DAAALIN!, she jumped of the stage where the joker and her were sitting and ran to give ivy a hug,

NOW LISTEN UP ALL YOU "VILLIANS", she was saying until a man in a suit and top hat stood up and began to speak, "Riddle me this, Riddle me that, Who's afraid of a big bad bat?" he followed by twirling around his cane, and spoke once more "Now,if there is to be a snowballs chance of us taking down the Bat, We must band together. All our resources put together will be enough to take him down" harley actually liked what he was saying, because it was true, he then began to speak more and more, and more, so much he earlobs was going to exploded from to much listning,

"Now, I have nothing but the utmost respect for Mr. Joker, Why, I do believe I've seen him rallying the others in Arkham but I do believe that in all fairness.........He is unstable. Not there is anything wrong with that of course however, I do think it will take all of our resources at hand....Poison Ivy, Your seduction and your plants, Harvey with your front running in the political world and even Joker with your unlimited vast amount of goons and toys of torture at your finger tips, It's obvious that alone such resources can't take down Mr.Batman but together, I suggest we are like a fist! Alone, Five fingers can't do much but together they are strong and pack a punch! So, Who's with me! .....................and Joker of course!

harley watched him sit down and finally she said, LISTEN UP, MR. PEANUTMAN IS RIGHT, WE HAVE TO BAND TOGATHER, WITH THAT SAID she held up a huge wad of money, THIS GOES TO THE GUY WHO BRINGS DOWN THE BAT!,  she watched them  drool over the vast sum of money she had balled up in her hands. NOW....she was interrupted by a goon who lost his courage, YOUR CRAZY! THERE AINT NO WAY I'M GONNA FACE BATMAN! she looked at him, then at the joker, then at ivy, then at the riddler, and dent, and finally she said OH WELL THEN YOU CAN FIGHT PITBULL! then guy looked and then said YOU MEAN THE RAPPER? she smiled and said NO THE DOG!  a goon pressed a button and a circle opened up revealing to hungry pitbulls she walked to the guy and pushed him, in, OUR SORRY BABIES MOMMY DIDNT HAVE TIME TO COOK I HOPE YOU LIKE YOUR MEAT SCREAMING HOT!!!, the circle closed and she continued to talk,  OK, NOW THE NATIONAL MUSEAM, HAS A HUGE TELESCOPE, THAT CAN SEE INTO DEEP SPACE, WE NEED IN TO LOCATE A COMET, SO WE CAN BRING IT CRASHING INTO GOTHAM, NOW MR. BRUCE WAYNE IS THE ONLY MAN WHO HAS THE PASSWORD NEEDED TO OPERATE THIS TELESSCOPE, WITH THAT SAID DOESNT ANYONE WANT TO VISIT MR, WAYNE? harley took her seat and watched the criminals argue amongst them selves

The Gotham Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The Gotham Knight
After Gordon his enthusiasm, the Dark Knight went ahead with what he needed to say. "Wayne Enterprises has rejected funding money in your area, police work. The board doesn't think funding in that area is needed, so they won't fund one cent. The city needs protection from these criminals. The Gotham Knight pulled out a paper like object.

"There is something big coming soon. The city knows it, I know it. It seems people like us shook the morality of the people. Their minds are set to only one thing. If these rumors are true about this new guy in town, then we may be facing a big predicament. I need you to do whatever you can to raise security, Commissioner. The Batman tossed a dollar bill in front of Gordon. The Bat quickly left the rooftop by the time Gordon would grab the dollar bill and look up to see the Batman. George Washington's face was drawn as a clown on the dollar bill.

Bruce Wayne walked out of the Batcave going through a series of tunnels, until he made it up an elevator. Inside  Wayne Manor , Bruce made a secret room on a wall. You must hit the right keys on a piano first to open it. Bruce was walking on a hallway towards his room, until Alfred stopped him. Alfred was holding a tray filled with medications and antibiotics. The loyal friend was always ready to attend to his master's wound Bruce greeted Alfred with a smile, walking for his room
. "No attending the wounds, Master Bruce?" Bruce turned his head, while grabbing on the door knob.  "Maybe later, Alfred." Inside his room, Bruce turned on his laptop that sat there on his small table. The Wayne pulled out some glasses and began to work. It was 5 A.M., but Bruce didn't worry. He would sleep all day and wake up at night.

Bruce was able to hack into Arkham's prison records. About only a little less than half of the escapees were brought back by either Batman or Gordon. But the big ones were still at large. Harvey Quinn and Pamela Lillian Isley, Poison Ivy, were still out in the streets, roaming doing who knows what. Those two dangerous individuals were taken to Arkham, after a certain vigilante foiled their plots. Poison Ivy for example, fed her maneating plant people. It was a grisly scene when the Batman stopped in to pay Poison Ivy a visit. She's claimed the lives of many.  But more elusive is the person who broke all those prisoners free. Bruce turned his chair for a moment to look at the window. He stared at the full moon. It was glowing a fiery glow.
Harvey Dent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Harvey Dent

Harvey stood next to Joker, he wasn't exactly sure why he was here, but the flip of the coin told him to go. Many people blame Joker for turning the white knight into a monster darker than the dark knight, but it wasn't true, Joker was a mad dog chasing cars, It's plans that brought Harvey to were he was now, with the love of his life blown to smithereens. Harvey had a plan, he was going to put things right in Gotham, marry Rachel and eventually settle down and have kids. But Sal Maroni stopped all that, he made a plan involving Harvey to bring down batman, batman had a plan to save Harvey(which he did, also blowing half of Harvey's face off) Plans are what make the world go round, plans cause true misery. From that Harvey dropped his name and became Two Face, kind of ironic for the GCPD to have called him that, for now he pretty much does, one side normal loving Harvey Dent, the other a monstrous, scarred, villainous, grotesque, burnt away version.

He half listened to Jokers speech, an insane criminal, flipping his coin for everyone in the room, it seemed chanced favored many people today, Harley Jumped from her seat, an annoying therapist madly in love with her Jokerkins, slowly Harvey walked passed Joker and sat down taking the seat were Harley once sat. He slumped down quietly waiting for it all to be over, but another man started, "The Riddler" he pointed his stick and rambled on about team work. Everyone seemed to have a plan, that would have to change. Harvey flipped his coin for Riddler, pointing his gun as it spun in the air, Riddler was a lucky man.

After Riddle man was done Harley pipped up. Harvey turned to look at Joker for an always smiling man he didn't seem much appreciative or smiley about people trying to take over his show. About a month ago when all of Harvey's misfortune began to happen, as he lay in the hospital bed in agonizing pain thinking about Rachel and how he wanted to be with her, Harvey had an unexpected visit from Joker, he talked about how it was nothing personal about what happened,and that plans were to blame, Joker helped free Harvey into the world of anarchists.

"NOW MR. BRUCE WAYNE IS THE ONLY MAN WHO HAS THE PASSWORD NEEDED TO OPERATE THIS TELESCOPE, WITH THAT SAID DOESN'T ANYONE WANT TO VISIT MR, WAYNE?" with those words Harvey was suddenly interested again, the chance to see Mr. Bruce Wayne, Harvey knew him and Rachel had a little romance between each other. It would be healthy to see Wayne Again "I'LL DO IT" said Harvey standing up, it seemed no one had realized he was there until now. "NO" shouted another man "I'M GOING THATS FINAL" the big brute stood up as if to intimidate Harvey, but stepping from the shadows everyone in the room instantly realized he was no stranger to pain, his left burnt side made every thug cringe, it truly was a grotesque sight looking at his freely moving eyeball, not hidden by eyelids and his mouth burnt away leaving his teeth and gums on show permanently on that side.

"Hmmm let's flip a coin" Harvey said lowering his voice, still loud enough for all to hear him though. He put the gun to his head for the second time this month and flipped the coin, it landed on the shiny side meaning Harvey's brain would stay intact. Pointing it at the thug he flipped again, catching it he stepped from the stage and in front of the thug "I thought we were just flipping to see who goes" said the thug his voice more panicky "we are, i flip for each of our lives, whoever dies loses and the other goes to Wayne Manor, if both survive, I start again", pointing the gun at the thug he opened his hand, the coin lay flat on his palm, not everyone was on the living side today.

BLAM

"Anyone else?  - didn't think so"
with that Harvey made his way to Wayne Manor.....

super girl.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By super girl.

kara awoke in a gotham hotel, she took a quick shower and flew to the outside, gotham looked like a completly different city in the morning, it was lively people seemed to move around in the morning,  the fear was the night for they thought batman was a nuisance, kara having spent time with him in her stint with the JLA she knew bruce wayne, was the batman. kara went in search of wayne manor, she decided that flying high above the city was good so she wouldnt be spotted, she heared gun fire from the street's below she could see that there was a police chase going on and with the police trying to catch him she knew batman wouldnt show, kara let herself free fall until she was a few feet above the ground,  until she manuvered her body making it paralell with the ground, she began flying in pursuit of the suspects car, she could see out of the corner of her eye that people were pointing and and looking in shock that she was flying, kara flew ahead of the car and planted her feet, making a 45 degree angle with, her shoulders she was able to grab the car and shake the suspects of of the car. then soon began to make a run for it  on man running right the other running left, she pulled a man hole from the street and frisbbeed it towards the man running left, she could see reporters reporting and people taking pictures.

she flew after the man man who ran right and she cornerd him into a dead end, she looked at her and began firing his gun, kara jumped behind a trash can, he continued to fire, kara couldnt see a away out she punched through the side of a building on her side of the trash can and appeared out on the left of him, she punched him grabbing him. she dragged them back to the police. she then flew into the air so no one could ask her question, she flew back to her hotel and slipped in  the back window she left open. she knew Kal El was going to see the new because most of the crimes being commited in gotham was making it's way onto the metropolis news stations. NICE GOING KARA REAL SMOOTH! she said to her self she looked in the phone book

GORDON...GORDON...GORDON... HA FOUND IT! she waited for night, for the mean time she turned on the TV to see her self shaking the Car. she slowly fell to sleep. about to hours laters she awoke and gotham under went a switch, there was almost noone on the streets. kara had always called this city the two faced city, because of it's happy life during the day and it's horrible crime during the night. she quicly flew toward commissioner's gordon's house she wanted to get the info on how to contact the dark night...batman

Harley Quinn.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Harley Quinn.

harley stood watching the criminals gather amongst them selevs so a man stood up saying he'll take the bruce wayne job harley looked over at him and smiled, he was the joker's lastest project he turned the gotham city district attorney into a monster,fueling his rage for the revenge of his dead wife rachel, he shot a man down and made his way toward wayne manor, harley made her way over to the joker to reveal the true aspects of the plan OK BIG J THE TELESCOPE HAS A TRACTOR PROJECTOR ON IT AND WE CAN USE IT TO PULL THE COMET TOWARDS THE EARTH. she turned on the tv while in mid sentence to see that super girl had been in gotham, her race turned red with anger,but then went back to it's orginal desposition. PERFECT EVERYTHING IS GOING AS PLANNED...YOU SEE THE COMET IT'S FROM THE RING AROUND KYRPTON EVERY 1000, YEARS A COMET FROM THAT PART OF THE GALAXY GOES PAST THE EARTH, BUT NOT THIS TIME!.

harley and ivy both had encounters with supergirl, harley needed to think of a plan that would subdue her until, dent could get the password from bruce. she pointed over at a local officer who was owned by the joker, she was to make supergirl out to be a menace,so the town would turn against her.harley took an uzi and a couple of cannister's of knockout gas IT'S TIME WE SHOW THE TOWN WHY THE NIGHT FIT'S US SO WELL! she then hoped on a motocycle, with her crew shooting through the windows of stores,setting them on fire.

I WANT ALL THE JEWELES AND ALL THE DIAMONDS,EVERYTHING ELSE IT YOURS! harley said and in a single moment they plunged the city into chaos, the police were flying by in a chopper harley pointed towards the sky and someone used a rocket launcher, and shot it down OHHHWEEEE I JUST LOVE FIREWORKS, someone told harley to look, she looked back and saw that bat signal. she smiled and said SO IT BEGINS!

The Joker.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The Joker.
 The Joker watched the fools yap and yap. Not of much interest to him. Even Harley got up with her own gospel. Teamwork this, the bat that, all of them were idiots. Waving money around, so unprofessional. There was a right way to do things and a wrong way and these fools were definitely going the wrong way. The comet idea was half way decent but whether or not it was well thought out was debatable. He saw as the goons and crazies started to get restless in their seats. some got up and started pacing around. "Great I brought a flock of cowards to battle against a man who dresses up like a bat. My insanity must be getting to me. The joker was just about to rise up when Harley made her way over to him to share her thoughts. He put on his biggest smile as he listened to what she had to say.

OK BIG J THE TELESCOPE HAS A TRACTOR PROJECTOR ON IT AND WE CAN USE IT TO PULL THE COMET TOWARDS THE EARTH.  PERFECT EVERYTHING IS GOING AS PLANNED...YOU SEE THE COMET IT'S FROM THE RING AROUND KYRPTON EVERY 1000, YEARS A COMET FROM THAT PART OF THE GALAXY GOES PAST THE EARTH, BUT NOT THIS TIME!. 

He thought for a second and he developed the perfect retort but Harley had ran off. See what she didn't realize was if we make a comet crash land in Gotham City, there will be no gotham city. He wanted to tell her that but he didn't feel like making the effort to follow her outside and explain so instead He decided to make his way over to the little telescope with a few of his muscled up friends and commit a little bit of sabotage. "Who would have ever thought that the day would come when the Joker is going to Save Gotham City.... THats irony for yah, okay boys gear up and lets go." He yelled as he jumped on his motorcycle headed towards the National Museum laughing all the way down the road.  His goons quickly followed in cars and bikes of their own.

The Gotham Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The batmobile stormed through the city under siege of the psychopaths.  The Bat-Signal brought the Caped Crusader in Gotham tonight. From what he could obtain from the GCPD radios, an Arkham escapee was moving north causing damages in a vehicle. The cops were able to recognize the escapee, Harley Quinn. It was essential for the Batman to stop as soon as possible, knowing how dangerous she is. In the past they've had their share of battles, with Batman winning every one of them. However, they were no easy tasks. Trailing the helicopters from above, the Batman was brought into the streets being terrorized. Bodies were lying in all directions, firefighters were brought in to extinguish the fires made from projectiles.

Just ahead the suspects continued their attacks on the city. The Gotham Knight picked up the pace. He was accelerating at more than 135 MPH. He made sure that he wouldn't harm anyone in his way. The batmobile curved around and zipped away from vehicles and civilians in his way. After the delay, the Batman could now stop Harley Quinn and her goons as they moved into an abandoned street.  There were two vans behind Harley Quinn, who was riding a motorcycle. The two vans caught the Gotham Knight trailing them by peering at there rear view mirrors. The two vans created a blockade so the Gotham Knight would not get past them and get to Harley.  A few of the goons pulled half their body out from the windows. They pointed their uzis at the batmobile and fired. The bullets would ricochet, due to the batmobile's durable structure.

The goons continued the never ending gunfire, but the batmobile could not be stopped. The Gotham Knight began to slow down as it looked like the uzis actually made some damage to the tank. The batmobile came to a complete stop. The vehicle began undergoing a trasformation. The wheels from the vehicle shift position. And in seconds, the Batpod was dispatched, along with its rider. The Gotham Knight moved back on course, pushing the Batpod at 150 MPH. He decided it would be best to use a much smaller vehicle for the chase, instead of using a larger vehicle that raises the danger towards pedestrians.  When it looks like the goons lost the Batman, he makes the dramatic appearance from a corner. The goons fire once more. The Batman responded by making sharp turns from left to right to avoid the bullets. The vigilante pulled out a batrang, while holding one hand on the Batpod. He tossed straight at a lightpost. It stuck to it and a second later it detonated. The pole tipped over one of the vans, smashing the windshield. With a crippled windshield, the driver came to a sudden stop in the middle of an interesection. The van was pushed in the air as a truck came on its left side.

With one of the vans taken out, the Gotham Knight set up to take out the next one. The Batman made his away out of the carcrash and pursued the van. The goons fired once more. One of the bullets stuck onto the Gotham Knight's shoulder. He felt the piercing pain on his shoulder as well as the bullet stuck on his suit. Trying to get out of the gunfire, the Batman decided to take a risky move. He accelerated at a much faster speed and made his way up on the wall. The Batman was driving up the building, but he was moving sideways. The Batpod could only manuever on a building for a few seconds. But those seconds were enough for the Gotham Knight. The vigilante threw two silver batrangs that he had fit between his fingers. The two batrangs clipped a front and back tire. The van lost control and began to spin like crazy, unluckily moving towards the building wall that was occupied by the Batman.  The Gotham Knight had to escape fast. He found a convinient spot to escape. Pulling out his grappler, he fired a powerful rope at a statue of an angel above. The hook stuck to the statue and pulled the Batman on his vehicle before the uncontrolled van would hit him.

As soon as the van crashed on the wall, the Gotham Knight released the hook from the statue and reeled it back in. The hanging Batpod was brought back to the ground and back in pursuit of the infamous Harley Quinn. The escapee was close and there were no goons to worry about as far as he knew. Harley continued her ride on her motorcycle going somewhere. She was thirty feet away from the Caped Crusader, who was driving a much more faster and mobile Batpod.  Two cables shot out from the Batpod, with metal hooks attached to its ends. The hooks were pinned onto the rear of Harley's motorcycle. The Batman came to a complete stop, looping around a lightpost. With the Batpod stopped and the cables attached to the motorcycle, it seems Harley Quinn's night drive is going to end with a rough stop.