Inferno Breaks Out RP

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@inferno_ The mutant known as Inferno was laid down in a cell bed he captured by the Crusaders and afterwards he was brutally tortured as they preformed intense experiments on him .

And now he was locked up in a cell but there was something not right about this situation as his collar was no longer on meaning he could use his powers when he woke up.

And also the prison itself looked like a normal penitentiary why would the crusaders lock him up in a normal prison when he could easily break out?

A better question is would Alex ask himself this question before he did anything rash .

A guard banged on the cell bars "hey you this cell was empty earlier and I was not informed of a prisoner being moved here who are you "The guard continued to bang on the cell.

Inferno_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ownagepants: Waking up to another day of what would surely be excruciating torture, and more mysterious tests, Tristan slowly opened his eyes, wishing it would all end. The room he was confined to, however, had no resemblance to the room he'd slept in last night. The pain on his neck from the tightened collar was still there, but the collar itself wasn't. Where am I? He scratched the back of his long hair. Suddenly, a guard banged on the cell to his door, asking him a question which he didn't know how to answer. Okay Tristan, don't f*ck this up. He slowly forced his way out of his bed, slowly making his way to the door of the cell. "Matthew White" he thought of the first name that came to mind "just recently transferred, gotta say, not loving the view so far" Tristan moved closer, if the guard attempted to radio anyone, Inferno would quickly incinerate him, otherwise, he just kept moving closer until he could get close enough to see if there were any surveillance cameras around the corner, and decide how to handle this one.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inferno_: The guard reached for his walkie as he though about calling it in but he decided not to "Alright well you stay out of trouble and we won't have a problem .

The guard walked away looking at the security cameras which were standard equipment for a prison .he headed to cafeteria because it was almost lunch time and they always had extra guards their .

Inferno_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Inferno_

@ownagepants: Tristan smiled, after goading the man for extra information, it seemed 'The Crusaders' were influential enough to have him transferred here without anyone's knowledge. He looked at the security camera looking at him. I'm the star of this show. He generated a flame in his hand, hurling it at his prison gate which gave way and allowed Tristan to exit his cell. Time to make some noise. Tristan began hurling large fireballs at the cells nearby, as the criminals began to exit, thankful for their release. No sooner, the cops would find out about this orchestration of escape, and then, there's going to be a fire...

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ownagepants

@inferno_: The prisoners were as shocked as the guards were when a mutant burst out of a cell and destroyed the bars around their cells.

The prisoners welcomed the freedom as they made their way to the exits but no sooner had they done then a wall of guards in full riot gear appeared to block them .

Gas canisters were fired into the room as the guards moved into the prisoners to beat them with riot sticks and subdue them .

Elsewhere in a control room a guard talked into a landline "yes I am sure it was a mutant that caused the explosion yes I understand what this means yes I know I will alert THE WARDEN"..

Inferno_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Inferno_

@ownagepants: Tristan rushed forward with a vengeance, as he did, gathering fire around his body. Materialising from the crowd of prisoners, Tristan discharged the large spread of flames towards the riot guards, nothing will halt my escape. Like the phoenix, I shall rise in a glorious fire.