• 170 results
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#51  Edited By Darkchild

" nope not at all D. So what does man with big ego want. Lets go see what he is going to have us do"

Opens beer and walks with D over to Leo

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By Boken

"ya kid listen to thor. you piss jinko off you'll be another head on his trophy bored now you look like you need a drink you'll also need this."

offers him a pepsi and a .22

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By The Mighty Thor

"d don't give the kid a gun he is a kid he'll be fine with the pipe"

"well looks like leo need us come one kid and by the way what was your name again"

Grand Duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Grand Duchess

Duchess pulled up to the police station 5 mins. after Cryo had conacted her, she arrived in her customised pink bugatti, she stepped out the car dressed in a one-piece pink cat suit, with stilletos that almost touched her toes to the ground her long blonde hair blew in the wind, she walked in and saw her old friend Cryo Hey, Sweetie, how have you been? Duchess drops all her medical items on the floor I kinda don't work in medicine anymore, I'm an archeologist, and an espionage expert.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Leo turned and looked at Jinko.

"Alright Jinko, you know this place better than us, we need to find the weapons storage and the S.W.A.T. Lockers. You know where they're at?"

Leo held his axe tighter, shifting his eyes.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Darkchild

Looks around room

" They are usually the big doors with the big lock on it. Look behind you pointing to the door in the back"

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Chameleone

Danny grabbed the pipe. "Alright, how come i'm the plummer and everyone else gets a frickin glock." The large man glared at him. Danny had always tried to hide his fear with comedy. It was a good attribute for a thief and apparently now it wasn't working. "My name's Danny, stealing's my game, that is if it ain't bolted to the floor." He into the locker room where he saw someone inspecting a zombie. "Uhhh man that is nasty, you will never see me get that close to one of those things, especially one without a head.
Post Edited:2007-09-08 23:56:43
Post Edited:2007-09-08 23:58:12

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By The Mighty Thor

"alright then danny we will stay back here and watch"

thor was really worried about danny he wasn't sure if he could protect him

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#59  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Scott looked up at Duchess. She always knew how to make an entrance. "Fine, and you? I see you're stunning pink rich girl car didn't get any Zombie parts caught in its grill...lucky you."

He moved over to th zombie, and pointed to the blood. "We need you to examine the blood. See if there's anything in the blood different from a humans, maybe figure out how to deal with them."

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Leo turned around and noticed the doors Jinko was talking about. A dab of hope entered his heart, and he began to speak.

"Ok people, here's the drill. We're gonna go get some munitions. Stock up as much as we can. We'll inspect the room make sure there's nothing there, and set up camp for a while. We need to keep up our energy. We'll continue our escape afterwards."

Leo led the group through the double doors, he put the axe on his back and held the handgun. He was looking around. When he arrived to the doors, he told Scott and the new guy to open the doors on three while Jinko, Thor and himself prepared to fire if anything came out.

Grand Duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Grand Duchess

Duchess put on her rather large pink and white sunglasses, they began to scan the blood, and ompare it to humans That's easy, they have a trace of ectoplasma, and check this out they have a cross DNA of certain animals, and humans with mental disorders! She looked at cryo, she hadn't seen him in so long, but he hadn't changed a bit Enough of that, for now. Do you want to get something to eat?

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Chameleone

Danny knew he was going to like these guys. "Thor huh? Makes since. I'll take the pepsi though because apparently i'm not old enough to be using a gun. I'm no kid man, I'm 17 years old. But I'll watch with you guys. As long as someone has a gun and doesn't get me shot or bitten, I'll be fine.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Scott laughed a bit. "Only you would think of grabbing a bite to eat in the middle of the Apocolypse." Scott considered for a moment. "Ok, let's see what they have." He had remembered the nicknames they had given each other in college. He had been obsessed with a comic character he made, whose name was Cryo, and hence the source of his nickname. Duchess, well, was basically the richest person at college, so, no explanation was needed.

He grabbed the door, and prepared to open it when Leo said so.

Grand Duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Grand Duchess

Duchess looked at cryo where is chameleone, I haven't seen him forever She looked at cryo, dreamingly Please. let me see him.

Gambler I

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Gambler I

"Dont you die on me, hang in there."

Cole Barnes had been the starting point guard for the New York Knicks. Madison Square Garden had been one of thee supposed save zones after the outbreak, it was anything but safe. People who had been infected managed to avoid detection and made short work of the people inside.

Cole and one other person, a cheerleader named Dawn Marie had thus far kept one step ahead of the zombies, but while making there way to the upper levels Dawn had been bitten. The infection spread and now she lays dead at the feet of Cole leaving him trapped and alone inside Madison Square Garden Arena.

Golem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#66  Edited By Golem

Blaze looks at Cryo

"Listen up, I need you to hack the lock system of the base. If you can do that, I'll handle the rest. I know this place like the back of my hand."

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Boken

D got angry at blaze

"shut the hell up blaze. let the man do his work. plus since when did you call the shots around here?"

D didn't wait for an answer he instead took a drink and looked at scott.

"scott how much time do we have before the whole damn city is infected."

Golem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Golem

Blaze grabbed D by the collar

"Listen up, D. I've been working this precinct for ten years. If anyone's gonna be in charge, It's gonna be me."

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Boken

lucky for D his agility allowed him to dodge blaze's attempt to grab his collar.

"i have no patience for incolent children like you."

pulls uot his magnum.

"your move."

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Switch

Nathan put his foot down, the souped up engine of the 4x4 pushing the car down the road at breakneck speed. Beside him Sophie was firing out of the window, she managed to hit one of the zombies in the head and screamed in triumph as it fell.

"Calm down babe. Were not out of this yet." Nathan said through gritted teeth.

A moan escaped from the lips of the child on the back seat. Sophie swivled awkwardly in her seat to look at the small boy.

"How is he Soph?"

She put her hand on his cheek for a moment and brushed his hair of his face.

"He's burning up Nathan. We have to get him to a hospital."

Nathan didnt reply but sped up. He took a corner at breakneck speed and ploughed into half a dozen zombies. A burning truck blocked the road and he swerved again, taking a right into the parking lot of a Mc donalds. In the back seat James sat up, his eyes vacant. Nathan swore and angled for the side of the building just as James took a bite out of Sophie. She screamed and blew his brains out all over the back of the car. The flash of the gun disorientated Nathan and he lost control of the vehicle, sending it carrering into a service hatch.

"They always screw you at the drive through, hu honey."

But Sophie didnt answer. Her side of the car was a mangled mess of twisted metal. Nathan clumsily opened his door and dragged himself out, clutching onto his sawn off. Across the road, Main street police station loomed. A zombie staggered towards Nathan and he blew its head apart. Only realising then that he was out of ammo.

"Well............ Sh!t."

Golem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Golem

Blaze grunted

"First, I'm not a "child" as you say. I'm 30. Second,"

Blaze pulled his magnums

"you can't top a policeman is firepower"

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Scott rolled his eyes as he gripped the door tightly, ready to pull it open. "Will you two brutes stop!? God, you're like an old couple."

He turned to Blaze,"Leo's the one in charge, here, dude. He took the lead, he killed the zombie, and he's the one getting out us out of here. Although, feel free to stay behind. You'll slow the zombies down. They won't be as hungry if they catch up to us."

He then turned to Boken,"What do I look like, a radar system or something? I don't know how many there are. They may have even gotten out of New York by now. I can't tell how many there are left."

Golem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Golem

Blaze let out an annoyed grunt

"Listen, I wanted a print out of the station. That's it."

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Leo turned around and glared at everybody.

"All of you need to shut the hell up, who knows what the hell's behind that door and your all acting like children fighting over candy! We need to work together to get the hell outta here. I don't don't have time for you people to be acting like idiots. I'm in charge as Scott said. We do, what I say, when I say, how I say. You have a problem with that, you can stay behind and get eaten by these things. Now, Scott, hold your gun out in case something come out, you can shoot it. Aim towards the floor so you can shoot its leg you get me? The rest of you, aim strait ahead, I'll take point."

Leo crouched down and equipped his shotgun.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Scott nodded and moved prepared to open the door. He turned quickly to Blaze and mouthed out a HA HA before pulling out his gun.

He cocked it and aimed it at the floor, his other hand on the door and preparing to open when told.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Darkchild

Jinko had his daggers ready and his shotgun cocked on his back.

" So. We gonna sit here and bitch or are we going to see what is in the Locker room?"

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Eternal Chaos

"Alright ladies, lets get this party started, if it moves, kill it. On three, open the door. 1... 2... 3!"

Leo cocked the shotgun, as his mouth went dry. He felt sweat run down his forehead and his hands shake a little bit.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Darkchild

Jinko didnt wait for 3. He kicked the door open with one thrust.

water drops

" Ummmm....Where is everyone. Their should be multiple guards in here."

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Scott jumped back when Jinko kicked down the door. "God," He yelled from the floor,"Steroids much?" Scott quickly got up and peered into the room from Jinko's side.

"I think we missed the our d'erves, guys."

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Darkchild

Jinko puts his hand on the Scotts head and pulls him back behind him.

" Stay back kid. Your the one with the big gun. If my ass goes down moe em down."

Jinko walks into the room carfully.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Scott was caught up in his own pride. He flexed a muscle that obviously wasn't there. "Yeah, I guess your right." He smiled in a cheesy way then noticed Jinko walking into the room.

"Whoa, dude, have you watched an ounce of TV? You walk into the room and a zombie pops out. Seriously, dude."

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Leo walked towards the open door and looked at the Jinko.

"I said wait dammit! You don't know what could've been behind the damn door!"

Leo felt water fall on his cheek and when he went to clean it off, he saw that it was blood. He looked up and at that moment, he looked up. He saw a horrible creature looking down as it was holding a body. He pushed everybody behind him.

"Get back!"

Monster fell down. It's brain was clear as day all though it was harder than steel. The creature had long sharp teeth that were covered in human blood. It's skeleton could be seen on the outside of its body and it walked. It had 4 arms and 2 legs. Its arms had sharp blades at the end and its legs had feet with talons at the end. Each step the creature took, a click could be heard. It had 4 tongues, each 12 feet long.

"Kill this thing! NOW!"

Leo began shooting with his shotgun but the creature wouldn't die.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Darkchild

" Yes child i have seen it. And they usually are very obvious places"

A Zombie drops from the ceiling only to be skewered on Jinkos dagger.

" See. Now we need to get to the back of the room"

Then he notices the monster ahead of him

"DAMMIT!" He pulls his shotgun of its holster and unloads a couple of shells into it.
Post Edited:2007-09-09 13:52:50

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Eternal Chaos

The creature continues to walk towards the group. Almost hardly feeling the shells being poured into it. In an incredibly powerful leap, the creature launched itself at Thor, and decaptitated him. Blood poured from his neck as he fell down.

"NOOOOOOOOO!"

The creature jumped at Leo but he dodged it and with incredible speed, slashed it with his axe, knocking it out of the air.

"Run and kill it! Run and kill it!"

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Darkchild

The creature falls the floor Jinko walks right up next to it, and slams one of his daggers into its head sticking it to the floor.

" Stay!"

" Alright now shoot it?

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Eternal Chaos

"Yeah, kill it. I've fought these things before. Right before I came here, I figured out where to shoot them."

Leo put his shotgun right under the of its skull and fired. It's brains splattered all over the place, and it's body still moving.

"It has two brains, one here, where I just shot, and the other is its entire back. The one in the back is the main brain, kill that, and you kill it. It's hard to get though since the bastard moves so fast and has its armor placed almost everwhere in its back. Short range is the best way to kill it."

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Chameleone

Danny watched as Thor's head hit the ground. He couldn't believe it. His jaw dropped. He rushed up to the creature in a furious rage as Jinko held it down with one of his daggers. He picked up Thor's hammer and started bashing the monster as hard as he could, hoping that it would somehow bring Thor back

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Darkchild

" You wussies stop staring and do something."

The Beast leaped from the ground and came at Jinko. To which he flips over the beast and slames his dagger in its back. The beast falls.

" Now was that so difficult?"

The beast gets back up and leers over the top of Jinko. He has no clue its behind him
Post Edited:2007-09-09 14:09:59

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Eternal Chaos

By chance, Leo looks back to make sure its dead and see's it over Jinko.

"Oh $#!7"

Leo kicked the creature down to the ground, grabbed its arm stabbed it with its own arm. He severed its other arms and impaled it.

"NOW DIE!"

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Darkchild

Jinko turns to Leo and puts his hand on his shoulder. " You have just made the list"

Leo looks puzzled

" The list of people who i wont leave when we are surrounded. I have to pay you back. But ill do it once. If you get stuck after the first time your bait alright."

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Boken

D picked up some amo and stuffed his pockets with it.

"So what do we do now."

D picked up a AK-47 and a shotgun placed the both on his back. he had a boken on the left side of his body and a magnum in his pants. he was wearing a long trenchcoat, and a mean pair of shades. you could only see his eyes if he tilted his head. he had a gotee and hair down to his sholder. he was built like a tank, yet he was very flexible and agile.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Darkchild

Jinko looked at the stock pile of weapons in the locker room.

" Ill stick with what i got but ill stock up on ammo. Your all good with getting weapons out of here. Any questions ask me"

Jinko grabs boxes o shells

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Darkchild

Jinko looks at leo

" Now genius of the group where do you think we should go?"

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Chaos took shells, some grenades, and a sub machine gun he found in the back. He also found a knife that he kept with his handgun.

"Alright, everybody got something? We ready to get outta here?"

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Eternal Chaos

"Seems like you have a sense of humor. I like you."

Leo looked around and sat.

"Hmm... We should get a message out to the outside world."

Leo looked at Jinko with cold eyes

"Ok smart@$$ where's the communications room in this hell hole? We need to get that message out."

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Darkchild

Jinko kneels down next to the dead monstrocity and pulls off a badge.

" This WAS your communication. He was the dispatcher. They had one dispatcher when they brought me in. The radio may be somewhere in the building"

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Darkchild

Jinko slings his shotgun over his shoulder and onto his back.

" Hey liono, you come with me. We can go upstairs and check to see if theirs anymore of these things and if were lucky a radio"

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Eternal Chaos

"Son of a bitch!"

Leo started kicking the dead body angrily.

"You idiot! You couldn't live any longer! Ugh! Looks like we got a lot of looking to do..."

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Eternal Chaos

"This isn't Thundercats Jinko. If it was, you'd be Snarf. Let's go though. Everybody else stay here."

Leo held his hand and his knife and began walking.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Darkchild

Jinko smacked the back of Leos head.

" Alright leomon stop being an idiot. Im the one who knows this place better. Ive been here 15 times so let me go up the stairs first. MORON."

Jinko reached the door at the top of the stairs and pushed it open with his gun, his dagger ready or anything. He shines a light into the room and points in all the corners of the room. He looks back at Leo.

" Alright pussy cat lets get this over with."