Posted by Chevie Lockheart (595 posts) - - Show Bio

The following Recording recovered from Flight 3498 found 10 miles off the coast of Florida, the flight was completely devoid of all life and as yet the reason for crash is unknown. During the course of transcribing the crash information, transcribers discovered the following transmission, origin unknown.

Flight recording as follows, transcribed and true.

(Whirring sound in background, a voice of a young girl breaks through the whirring)

Hi other earth!!

Chevie here! So we had to try to tap into this device to tell ( Cass and the others what has gone on, so hopefully this gets to you sis! much has happened since mum, dad, Hudson and I kinda went off the grid! After we attended Aunty Surreal’s funeral (oh did we mention she died of cancer? Really sad like, but what an amazing funeral, Gambler gave a great speech, dad lead the gun salute.. oh well anyway, mums telling me to hurry up as we only have several minutes for the Aether portal to work.. OK MUM) so yeah, after the funeral we got this super weird package in the mail a gift for Hudson. It was addressed from Aunty Surreals DOJO so we figured it was all above board, but as usual we were screwed!….So Hudson started playing with it and KABAM we were all sucked into this weird alternate time line! IT was SOOO COOL though! there were these huge ships in the sky and all the buildings were super old and Vampires and Werewolves just hung out on the streets, and everyone dressed like Mary Poppins or that film.. Hudson loved it Sherlock Holmes? the one with Iron Man in it.. ALL RIGHT HUDSON YOU BIG DORK WHY DON'T YOU JUST DO IT

(Garbled voices and crackling, arguing and a smacking noise)

A whole lot of (yelling in background) oh I mean err.. things? That OK mum? Yeah.. right so yeah a whole lot went down and we were rescued by my dad! Well an alternate version of him, he's younger than my dad but just as awesome and Hudson was there and another me! Though other Hudson and other me are older.. so weird, mum’s other self is like evil and we reckon she may be the person who trapped us here cause she is apparently no longer in this world. OH did we mention we are TRAPPED???!! Turns out this device zup zapped us to the timeline but severed our link to our normal time line, so if we try to return we would implode both the worlds! SUCKS HUH!? I've no idea how mum worked that out without actually doing it... But its kinda cool cause mum and dad really love this world, it’s kind of a place for Scientists to chill together and build and invent, only its all full of awesome creatures and there is no war or evil governments.

There are these things though, like evil robot creatures who...

(extended static for 20 seconds)

So watch out for them!

Right back on track, we were taken in by other daddy and other us's and in the course of things we discovered other mummy may have done some really bad things and have some really bad plans for our normal timeline! Because of this, other me decided to try to get back, she has this really awesome friend who can like travel through time and dimensions, so he tried to stop her but she decided to just go and well.. We lost touch with her and have no idea if she arrived safe or not!!

So Aunty Surreal, OH wow did I mention Aunty Surreal in this world is like a super bad ass inventor lady? SHE MADE A TIME AND SPACE JUMPING MACHINE?! How cool is that! Well she kinda made the machine that got us sucked in here and so I guess it’s not all that cool.. but she felt really super guilty that other me disappeared so she has built a new device, only she did not have enough power for more than one trip so she has pretty much now trapped herself in the normal timeline to try to save Chevie and somehow stop evil mummy! Wait.. did I tell you it was evil mummy that got us trapped so she could go back to earth and somehow hatch her most evil plans??

So yeah, as dads would say (you would be amazed how well dad gets along with himself) “The Sh*t has hiteh the fan!!” LOVE YOU SIS! make sure this get's to the Champions if they still defend earth!

(End Transmission)

Recording vaulted at Area 51. No public access allowed, CIA operatives access granted with documentation.

#1 Posted by Shanana (53556 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved all the little distractions lol

#2 Posted by Chevie Lockheart (595 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador: lol not the story? ;)

#3 Posted by Sovereign Son (1901 posts) - - Show Bio

Can I post in here too :p

#4 Posted by Chevie Lockheart (595 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sovereign Son: no. Get your own blog

#5 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Surreal dying of cancer seemed fitting for some reason.

#6 Posted by Surreal SaDiablo (1629 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambler said:

I thought out her dying in a major battle or something similar, but it seemed better for her to just go out quietly and peacefully.

#7 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

@Surreal SaDiablo said:

@Gambler said:

I thought out her dying in a major battle or something similar, but it seemed better for her to just go out quietly and peacefully.

Its an honorable death for an elite level martial artist. This way no one gains instant fame for having defeated her. She takes her rep to dee grave lol

#8 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27118 posts) - - Show Bio

Exactly ;)

#9 Posted by Shanana (53556 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chevie Lockheart: No no no, the story was awesome, but what was amazing was the distractions lol

#10 Posted by Sovereign Son (1901 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambler: I injected her with Cancer...only way to beat her HA. (opps in the wrong account XD)

#11 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27118 posts) - - Show Bio

Aww thanks :) took me 5 hours to write it, babies make writing posts difficult lol

#12 Posted by Mercy_ (92010 posts) - - Show Bio

O_O LOVE IT.

God, my sister's a badass.

#13 Edited by .Mistress Redhead. (27118 posts) - - Show Bio

Figured you should finally get a run down of what's going on lol

#14 Posted by Mercy_ (92010 posts) - - Show Bio

@.Mistress Redhead.: It's appreciated :D I'm agreed with Sha on the distraction bit. I love the believable nuances like that that you flawlessly integrate into your writing. It makes it so compelling.

Slightlyyyy confused on one thing, though. Does this mean that the Sov, MR, Chevie and Hudson in this world are the ones from the other world?

#15 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27118 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Dark Huntress: oh crud, is that not clear? basically yes, when you see any of us posting on here it's us from the other world.

#16 Posted by Mercy_ (92010 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Mistress Redhead. I was just making sure :p
#17 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27118 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol OK. There is an alt you so Chevie who is in the room will think its her at first :)

#18 Posted by Mercy_ (92010 posts) - - Show Bio

O_O I didn't even think of that lol.

Working on that post momentarily btw

#19 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27118 posts) - - Show Bio

Yay

#20 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27118 posts) - - Show Bio