• 144 results
Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Kain stood up. Sweat running down his face. He held his ribs with his right hand. He impaled himself with his claws, letting the blood run down his fingers. He quickly threw the blood on the floor. The vampire became cold again. His battle with himself done... for the moment. Nightmare returned his blades to his back as the still glowed. He looked at Vengeance anger in his eyes.

"Don't you dare give me that attitude of yours. You're all I have sister, I'm not losing you. I need to make sure your ok."

He walked towards her, still holding his from pain. He reached out and put his arm around her, feeling the strands of her soft scarlet hair run along his fingers. He laid his head on hers, he stilled breathed with effort. Struggling with the effort needed due to his break down a few seconds ago.

"Yes. We need to lose these... insects. They'll be the end of us if don't do anything about it. We need to help each other. But as of now... I need to feed. I need the blood to help regain my energy. My other is only held together through blood it seems, that's the only way I won't need it for energy."

Kain looked into Vengeance's eyes. For once, he felt the love he had for his sister.

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By Chameleone

Justice looked at Paragon and grinned. His confusion was completely understandable. Justice and his sister had both grown wings and were dressed in very ornate, holy outfits. There was an aura around the two.

"Hello Paragon. It has been a long time hasn't it. We have changed, of course we have, but it's not just our physical appearance. We have been chosen by Him to defeat the horsemen and defend the Earth. It's not just us two either. There are two others who i believe you are acquainted with. Their names are Cryo-Wolf and Ghoul, but they now go by the names of Life and Truth, just as Apparition and are now called Serenity and Justice. I know this must be very confusing for you now, but you must understand, we need to get to Washington DC. You are welcome to come with us of course. Will you watch the world be destroyed and you destroyed with it, or will you help us save it?

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Boken

boken saw a giant explosin and could sence mass amounts of radiation sorounding him. he escaped to the negavers untill it went away enough that'd he'd survive. he flew over to chameleone.

"hey boy, whats happening."

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#104  Edited By Maelstrom

"Steady yourself. You've been through quite a struggle, and I know all too well how damning those confrontation with our other halves are. Conserve your strength." She erected a field around him as a means to help him with his lost of energy. That had been quite a display of power. And seeing him now, she was surprised to see at just how much of his energy had been lost. And although she tried to hide it, worry etched across her features. She loved her brother, although she would never outwardly speak those words. He was the only family she had left. That was until she was forced to have the little pups.

Grasping onto Nightmare's body she moved forward very slowly to help him in his aid of gaining his strength. "Don't you dare give me that attitude of yours. You're all I have sister, I'm not losing you. I need to make sure your ok."" His words raking through her body with startle. The feelings from before slowly brimming to the surface. She clenched her teeth in anticipation. The sensations swept over her but instead of showing her weakness she used Kain as her balance just as he was using her at the moment.

"Lies!" She snarled, her nose flaring up in anger. She'd been pulled back into her mind, forced to listen to Sari's foolishness. She was wrong. Speaking her lies to try to break her resolve, but she wouldn't be so easily fooled. No. They were all lies. Lies.... Lies....

Boom. It shot through her again. A searing pain that burrowed from the middle of her body and slowly caused her front to falter. In reality, she fell to the floor on her knees, her eyes staring at her arms. The scarlet blood that flowed out of her. Eyes widening in the awful truth. She labored to her feet and walked forward. Moved quickly before Kain could question, notice what was happening. In the distance she felt it, the dark energies that had made themselves known from out of Earth's atmosphere and she headed in that direction. Not with flight, or speed, but a troubled traipse.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Kain was too weak. He had released too much energy. He saw what happened to his sister however he couldn't argue with her. He had not the power. Following her, he spotted movement in a building next to him. Live humans; fresh blood. Kain was becoming Feral again. He knew the blood was near. The building was easily holding between 20 and 30 humans. Clean, disease-free humans. His fangs were showing. Using his final bit of energy, Kain used his telekinetic powers to bring out one of the humans. It was a fat one. There was lots of blood in him.

"Dinner time."

Kain sank his teeth into this corpulent man. The vampire was draining this human of his blood, hearing his screams of pain and fear. Nightmare felt his power returning slowly but surely. After a few seconds, Kain drained his prey. He wasn't substantial, Kain needed more. He walked into the building hearing all the humans screaming at the sight of him. They tried running, but there was nowhere to go. The dark prince grabbed the humans as the came, feasting on each one. Blood, new energy coursing through his almight veins. After draining 29 of the 30 humans, Kain's blood lust was sated. One human, a female was hiding behind a broken bookcase, right across from the bodies that were piled up. Nightmare walked to her, then grabbed her by the throat. He looked in her eyes as he felt all his power return.

"Woman, you're going to feed somebody whether you like it, or not."

Kain jumped out the building still holding her, only now she was in his tail's grasp. He flew towards Vengeance until he stood in front of her. She had not noticed his disappearance due to the speed of his feeding. The dark prince stood before his sister. He knew she could tell his power was replenished once more due to the glow of his body.

"Sister, I know you're not a vampire however I've an idea. Blood replenishes me, so perhaps if you drink some, it may help you too. Try it, it doesn't hurt to try my dear. Anything must be done so long as you continue to live."

The prince placed his hand on his sister's stomach, he felt the children kick. A slight smile appeared on his face.

"I'll help you raise them. We'll raise them in our image. They'll wreak chaos unlike any we've ever seen. But first, drink; please."

Nightmare held the woman out in his tail. He was waiting to see what Vengeance's response would be.

Gambler I

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Gambler I

His coat flapped in the wind, as he looked down on Death. A crafty smirk made its way across his face, before he kneeled down beside her. Brushing Death’s hair out of her eyes and using his finger to flick away a leave, that had stuck to her bloody forehead, he leaned in closer and whispered,

“Your time here is finished mon chere. Tis time for you to go home.”

Reaching around his back, he slowly pulled out a silver case an opened it. A gold glint shown from inside the box as Gambler reached in an removed the object. It was the Golden Ace of Spades Morning Star had giving Gambler during thee events of Hellfire Burning. Back then, Morning Star had hoped its magic would have snapped Gambler back to reality, by showing him who he truly was and as long as he had the card in his possession, he would never forget.

It was a calculated gamble to except Morning Star’s apple and become his Horseman. Biting the apple, part of him became Death, and part of him was set free. Taking the card and placing it on Death’s head, a blinding light erupted, and when it dissipated, they were gone.

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#107  Edited By Paragon

Paragon scoffed at the choice Justice had given him.

"Sit back and let you guys have all the fun? I hardly think so, sir. Matter of fact, I'll meet you guys there."

With a wink aimed at Apparation (Or, Serenity as she was now called) and a flash, Paragon teleported to Ground Zero in Washington.

Radiation from the bombs still lingered strong in the area. Paragon's healing factor was going into overdrive, simply to keep up with the side-effects. He pulled the collar up over his face and activated the gas mask inside of it so save his lungs from the contaminated air. The deafening silence around him was haunting, and a small breeze blew softly down the ruins of the city. The sky above him was now a burnt orange, creating an even stronger apocalyptic feel to the once thriving metropolis. As he drew his sword, he spoke into his Phoenix Guard comm-link.

"All Phoenix Guard personnel, This is Commander Paragon. All available officers report to Washington DC immediately. I am uploading my coordinates to the computer now. To anyone already here, hold out just a bit longer. There's a gift from God on the way."

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#108  Edited By Darkchild

Wars eyes bulged as he watched his sisters body disappear. And for a moment sorrow struck him, but this turned to rage. The man who did this was gone too, so his rage was unquelled. His powers boomed and power surged from his body uncontrolable without his armor on.

" You COWARDS!" He flew down to where his sister was and seeing no trace of her slammed his fists to the ground pulverizing the surrounding area. The radiation in the air was tainting everything. He looked for his brothers, but what he found was a lone man. The man was talking on on a comm-link.

If i cannot avenge my sister in ridding the world of her killer i shall do it in another way.

He flew wildly towards the one known as Paragon his pike in hand and blood dripping from his eyes.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Maelstrom

He swooped away from her with immense speed. She'd barely felt his abrupt departure as he went to go feed himself. Vengeance sensed her brother's strength return with each human he fed from. As she knew, human blood seemed to satiate him better than any other kind. She stopped for a moment or rest. Each step she took was a struggle. She felt much of her energies diminish, while fury ate at her. It couldn't be.

Soon her brother was by her side and grasping onto of those infernal weaklings, known as humans. She growled at the woman that was held by his tail. She glared at him before her expression softened just a bit. "No, brother She will not satiate my energies. I have no need for blood....We both know this...." She moved forward. "Neither you nor I can stop what is happening. It has been set in motion. And it will see an end." She turned Nightmare and touched his face, before smiling at him. "Someday, you might understand."

She took a deep breath feeling only a minuscule bit of her energies returning but it was nothing like her brothers. He was back at full power. She looked forward upon the ruins that led towards the heart of Washington DC. She had to see the creatures responsible for all this but something more pulled her, something which caused confusion and anticipation. In her mind, her barriers were slowly weakening. Sariaf'ca was fighting back. And in reality, she could feel the child kick. As if the inevitable was to happen soon. She clenched her fist and bared her teeth moving forward with renewed speed.

She sped passed the various ruined buildings and corpses, all flashing and mingling together in a cocktail of death, destruction, and fear. The smell of blood was thick and musty. She inhaled, her nostrils flaring with the sweet and sour mixture of it. Her eyes rolled to her skull as she relished in the moment. Such a scent. "Ahh..." She spoke as if she were at home. She could see much of the capital now, and then came to a sudden halt. A massive amount of wind rushing past her and destroying and blowing away the things that no longer had meaning. She looked around and held her stomach for a moment. The pain had washed over her again but this... this was something different. A different type of pain. And she could could feel Sariaf'ca's fight strengthen. They both sensed him, it was unmistakable. A link that she loathed she had.

"Stop this, orange one!" She howled, but Maelstrom's hope was overwhelming to her. Her darkness fading back. "Damn you. Damn him!" She screamed in dark fury, her features changing with ferocity. Her reddish skin almost melting from her body to be replaced with an orange shine. Fire-red hair overtaking the white hair, and emerald eyes which now replaced the once white eyes of Vengeance. When it was said and done, Sariaf'ca, the true Sariaf'ca, stood in place of where Vengeance had once been. And her first actions were to place her hand on her enlarged bulge and look around wondering if her mind were playing tricks on her.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Kain looked at the woman who tried feeding to Vengeance. His eyes terrified her. She shook and he could sense it. The warrior rubbed her cheek with the back of his fingers. She was horrified.

"Woman" his words striking her like ice, "go. Take the mercy I've given you, and flee for if I see you one more time, you will not be graced with such generocity. A vampire like myself tends to not discriminate against his prey. Run".

She ran off faster than sho would've normally. Nightmare allowed her to live out of frustration not so much generosity. His coat swayed in the wind with each step he took. He ran his tail's blade along the dirty, creating a strait line that glowed dark colors. His power was going through his body however he was still disturbed with Vengeance. What was wrong with his sister? Why wouldn't she tell him? These questions ran through his mind over and over a million times per second. He kept pondering and pondering the questions yet he had only walked 3 steps. He was both upset and concerned for his sister and it was maddening. He followed her, but stood behind her to think alone for a few. After a while she stopped, he followed. As she was breathing in the horrible air, the warrior continued walking behind her.

"Damn you Vengeance... I can't even find out what's wrong..." he mumbled to himself.

The dark prince heard his sister scream at some mysterious "orange one" so he ran towards her. He had to know what was happeneing to his last living "relative". His blades were drawn until he saw what was happeneing. Not only did he now smell his old friend Gambler, but Vengeance was becoming Sariaf'ca once more.

"No! What are you doing!"

Kain was in front of Sariaf'ca with his weapons now sheathed. The door to the dark realm opened as Kain felt his original self come back and fight stronger than ever. The original Kain's power was returning as he battled his darker self.

Get out of here Nightmare, now, I will kill you!

A chain went through Kain's body. It was like a massive hook that penetrated his soul. The chain was coming back out of him when it revealed that two Kains. Nightmare, and normal Kain. The dark hook left Nightmare only to enter its original realm once more. The two stood facing each other, determination in their eyes. The blades drawn.

Kain, you're not stronger than me. I'm you, Nightmare is Kain, Kain. Admit it, you're weak which is why you became me because I'm stronger than you ever will be!

"Nightmare, I'll beat you. I will overcome you for Sari's sake. Time to die."

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#111  Edited By Sparda

The call for the Guard came through on what was left of Sparda's comms link. He didn't understand it, didn't think about it-didn't think about anything. He was mindless.

Suddenly, a noise drew his attention.

A man and a woman clambered out from underneath some rubble. Somehow, they survived the slaughter and the bombs. They looked at Sparda, and nervously waved. He took a menacing step towards them. Then they realized that it wasn't right. With terror on their faces, they turned and ran. But Sparda was on them in a fraction of a second. His claws dug into the 30-something year old man's back. He yelled in pain. The other clawed hand grabbed the man's arm, and ripped it off. Blood bloomed, bone pieces shattered, skin flew. The woman screamed in terror while the man in agony. Sparda spun him around, and brought his face close to his. Then he held him sideways, and shattered the man, killing him instantly. He flung the pieces aside.

The woman was transfixed in place. Sparda grabbed her by the throat and lifted her high. He was going to break her neck.

But something stopped him.

He didn't know what-didn't know anything-but a glimmer of something more than primal fury shone in Sparda's eyes. Recognition? No, he had never seen her before. Something prevented him from killing her. He looked upon her in fascination, and then held her gently in his arms. And stalked off. She whimpered in terror, but Sparda wouldn't hurt her. She was his now.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#112  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Everywhere you looked there was death and destruction. D.C. was in ruins. The fallout from the nuclear explosions still lingered in the air, creating a thick cloud around the entire Washington area. Suddenly a figure wearing a long trenchcoat started to appear as he cut threw the fog. He had done it, once again, Jean-Luc-LeBeau, Gambler, cheated the devil.

He walked with a purpose, never breaking stride nor taking his eyes away from the only thing he truly cared about. She stood, looking confused, Kain and a creature Jean had never seen before just feet in front of her. Coming up from behind Sariaf'ca, an placing one hand on her shoulder, he whispered into her ear,

“Tis time to go mon chere.”

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Maelstrom

Sariaf'ca turned with quickness as she heard the struggle behind her. She watched Kain...or what was once Kain stand there. Moments later a struggle began and she could see two versions of her brother. It seemed she wasn't the only one fighting her own demons. She looked at them both enthralled and angry. Her eyes narrowed. "Kain, come back. Don't let Nightmare win. We can't let them win." She spoke with a plea in her voice.

Her thoughts of the situation had been drowned out by her own anticipation though. Her heart beat across her chest with a such power that she felt it might break from her chest cavity at any moment. Her stomach did flips and she could smell him there. Almost everywhere. The sweet scent that belonged only to one person. And all she could do was hope that she wasn't tricking herself. It would drive her to further insanity.

Sariaf'ca moved her hand close to her chest and looked down, long drawn out breaths coming from her mouth. She couldn't go through this. Not with what was happening. She looked down and eyed her stomach. And then it hit her, the same pain that had coursed through Vengeance. It shook through her body and she found herself herself retching from the sudden sensations. It was a pain so intense that it not only pierced her physically but also mentally, and even as far as her soul.

Now it was her turn to deal with Vengeance. The evil entity howling with delight and joy at her pain. How could she become such a being, she pondered. And still close to her, her brother fought his own demon. She looked up at him again, wiping her mouth with the side of her arm. "You can do this brother, I believe in you. You're all I ha-...." And the words would never be finished.

A gentle hand lay across her back and it made her body jerk with joy. She looked forward her eyes wide with surprise. Then his sweet words wafted against her ear. A few displaced tears came barreling down her cheeks and she turned in an instant to see him there. Gambler. Standing as if nothing had happening. Looking beautiful in his glory. She could barely contain herself. She threw herself on him, not caring how he'd come back. He was here. They were together, all of them.

"Jean...Oh Shere'gan." She cried with joy, catching him in her Kung Fu grip. Her stomach resting so gentle against his body that she felt his warmth and her happiness would cause her to go into labor, simply to make this the most memorable day of her life. "You're alive..." Her voice spoke weakly. The pain was still shooting through her in waves, but she was fighting it.

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Paragon

Paragon was patrolling the streets looking for survivors when his danger sense went wild. Out of nowhere, War suddenly charged at him, pike drawn, and ready to strike. Thinking quickly, Paragon teleported up into the air, and activated the rocket boots, to stay just out of reach.

"Jesus! Those angels, or whatever they are now better get here soon!" he called to the sky. "All guard members, I am under attack. Get that backup here now!" he yelled into his comm-link.

He looked down at the Horseman below him with blood streaming down his face. Paragon could tell that he was infuriated. More than normal, anyways.

His sword held tightly in his hands, Paragon swooped down at War at top speed, like an eagle at a fish in the water.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#115  Edited By Final Arrow

A dark sword came from the ground where death had lay, spinning around and around, Shadows fromed round it slowly changing into a man, With deep crimson eyes and skin as pale as death herself, Magic sparked off him.

Pulling the sword from the ground , Famine froze looking into the eyes of Arrow, "You but, He said , We have been fooled" as famine saidhis last words the dark sword broke the man into , Arrow stood over the fallen, Horse men, Spitting on the ground where the hlafs lay, The black snake tatto broken in half.

"Fu@cking poser"

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Kain looked into Nightmare’s eyes. He saw himself in a darker light. He saw the evil he was capable of and all the pain he was responsible. All the souls he himself had condemned to eternal damnation in the fiery pits of hell. The vampire held his massive weapons at his side prepared to strike. This was it, his final battle with himself. The irony of it all added humor to the situation at hand. Who would’ve thought that the mighty Kain’s ultimate battle would be with himself?

Nightmare looked into Kain’s eyes at the same time. Nightmare saw his weaker, more pathetic alter ego. The dark prince needed to defeat Kain to bring back Vengeance. He knew he wasn’t so different from Kain. They were both willing to die for one in the same person. The evil Kain had his blades drawn as well.

“Kain, today, we end this. You die by my hand. Vengeance must return to me. Sariaf’ca’s too weak to be my sister. Only one of us is walking away from this. Now go to h-”

Nightmare spotted Gambler touching Sariaf’ca and was infuriated. His used his tail to attack Gambler, however Kain grabbed his evil alter ego’s tail and swung him into the air. Nightmare and Kain started going at it. Their blades clashed as they battled. Blood sprayed all across the air along with the flying blue sparks. They were entangled in a “dance of death” for they were matching each other move, for move, blow for blow. Kain used his swords to stab Nightmare, however at a blinding speed, the dark prince blocked the attack. The 4 swords were destroyed on impact, leaving the shards to fall on the ground below. Kain charged himself briefly in order to send the power into his leg to kick Nightmare down into the ground below them. On the way down, Nightmare grabbed Kain with his tail and slammed him into the ground with him. The two warriors were in a flurry of punches and kicks moving at speeds that were mind-boggling. They exchanged a punch of incredible power that blasted them back. The shockwave from the connected punches shook the earth. Kain stood up at the same time as Nightmare. They were both beaten and battered. Blood poured down their faces. They had done so much damage to one another with the swords and their fists.

“This is it Nightmare. One more shot. This is our last chance to end this battle. We’re too evenly matched, whoever survives this next attack, wins. What do ya say?” The vampire opened his hands, revealing his massive claws. He awaited the reply of his dark side.

Nightmare grinned, revealing his own claws. “Fine by me Kain. We end this… NOW!”

The vampires charged at each other, sensing that final joy of battle for they have met their equals. Nightmare slashed down at Kain’s throat, however his alter ego parried the slash and impaled him with his claw, removing his heart. Kain held Nightmare’s heart in his hand; he immediately dropped it and pulled his hand out. “It’s over Nightmare.” The darker of the two faded back into a beaten Kain. The fight, was over…

Vengeance II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Vengeance II

A loud siren rang through the North Pole base of the Phoenix Guard.

"MOVE, YOU HEARD THE MESSAGE! WE NEED TO GET TO WASHINGTON NOW! ANYONE WHO CAN'T FLY GET ON THE JET!" Echoed James' commanding voice as he called out orders to the members as they piled into the Blackbird. Vengeance was now the officer in charge at the base, since he was the highest ranking available. Once the Blackbird was loaded up, it took off to Washington at top speed. Hang in there, bro... he thought to himself.

On the jet, Vengeance laid out the plan of attack. "First order of business is to help out Commander Paragon. As members of The Guard, we take care of our own. Next,I want all other threats eliminated or neutralized. Then we have to focus on the survivors. Help out anyone you can find, no matter how hopeless their case may seem. We do have some healers here." He looked around the cabin at everyone. Some where quite young, and looked nervous, almost to the point of throwing up. James knew how they felt, but was never really all too good at showing compassion. "Remember your radiation suits as well. Two nukes have exploded, and if it's not in your powers to somehow counter that, you will die. We will be parachuting in, with the drop point being right on top of the coordinates we received. We jump in 24 minutes. Phoenix Guard, suit up!"

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Chameleone

Justice swooped kver the remains of Washington DC. The city was no longer a city, but just a few piles of rubble from the once great monuments that were there. His massive dragon wings allowed him to move at great speed. He looked down and saw the Horseman War attacking Paragon. He had no fear, as this was the job he was chosen to do by God. He dove between the two.

"Paragon, It seems that you have angels on your shoulders. Do not be afraid, as I am a Guardian and will not let any harm come to you."

A golden aura radiated around him. His natural claws came out and he was about to charge war until he realised who he really was.

"War? No it can't be, not you." It was indeed the person he thought it was. War was his mentor, Darkchild. This caused Justice to back aeay slightly. "No you were a father to me. How could you? You can turn back, i know you can." Justice and War's mind had connected and Justice showed War all the things wrong that he had done. "I do not want to fight you Darkchild, but I will. Repent or face the Wrath of God." Justice's claws came out again and he got ready for a fight.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Darkchild

War was stopped in his attack on Paragon by...Cam?

"Cam? Whats going on where am I?"

War looked at the expression on Cams face, and a bellowing laughter swelled from War.

"You child...hes too far deep you going to need to try harder than that."

No STOP!!

"Huh what?"

War STOP IT

Shut up you weak man i have become what you always wanted me to be...powerful.

War looked at Cam/Justice and flew at him his pike ready to strike him down.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Zaraki had been hiding back from attacking war. Cam had played his hand and was coming up short. Zaraki knew as much as he hated the heroes of the world the Horsemen were worse, and he needed them dead.

He moved at a blinding speed approaching War from the left blind spot. As he came near he released a blast of intense lightning and with the slash of his Battoai.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Darkchild

War was surprized by Zaraki's attack and send flying to the ground. He stood up to find....he was bleeding.

"This is your doing you coward."

Not so strong without me behind you are you bastard.

"Shut up!" Still dearmored War stood glaring at both Justice and Z.

"So you too fools against me. What a challenge."

War waited for the first to attack

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Chameleone

Justice saw Zaraki attack War and he dodged War's pike as he flew into the air. This would weaken him enough for Justice to get through to Darkchild again.

"Darkchild, I know you're in there. You just have to fight it. You can be redeemed, it's never too late for grace."

Justice could tell he was getting through to the real man inside.

"Please Darkchild, just fight it. I know you can"

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Final Arrow

Arrow appeared behind DC, "Hello brother" he was not talking to war, But DC "Long time no see" Using super speed the pale figure appeared in front of dark child, The sword of souls held out straight, He looked over at justice and smiled,then began to shake his head, "justice indeed".

Then he saw Z, "Darkchild, Would you like to fight, like old times, With me, Lets see if we can bring you to the top and get rid of these posers"

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Paragon

Paragon flew toward War with the rocket boots blasting, sword aimed forward, held tightly in his grip. He began teleporting to the left and to the right randomly, as to throw off where exactly he would be coming from. As he approached his hulking opponent, he increased the thrust, moving faster, and teleporting so that flashes of light were almost the only things to be seen. Paragon thightened his grip on the katana, and brace for impact on the Horseman.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Darkchild

War/DC put their arm out and caught Paragons katana in hand and pushed them back and with a fully charged fist let loose a firy blast towards Paragon.

War did this without much trouble not fazing him at all. Looking at arrow.

DC spoke " With you, against them hmmm i cannot think of another way to make this whole thing end."

And with in DC's mind he gutted War erasing him from his mind completly.

Cracking his neck he looked at his brother " Whos first?"

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Final Arrow

Arrow flew infront of Paragons sword, Blocking it with his own, the destruction from the two of them meeting was amzing, Light exploded from the two swords, Arrow gritted his teeth, Pushing of creating space between his once seconed in command.

"You call yourself a Hero Paragon, Who here is left to save" Arrow opened his arms, showing what was left of washington, Nothing but death, "There is only one soul left to save and you attack him, I do not understand you, But I warn you of this, Come at him again and you will fight me"

Arrow began to glow with a dark edge, as he stood looking over at his old frined, what had happend to the heroes of the vine, to let this happen , Half of the american army was dead , Nano was dead and what had they been doing and now an old friend needed saving and they came here to kill him, Had the war taken that much toll on all of them.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Zaraki smiled as he felt DC return to the warrior he had known. As much as he would like to fight Darkchild he was no longer the War entity that had attached to him.

"Impressive show of power." Zaraki stuck his tongue out and hefted Battosai onto is shoulder. "So I see you have started to work on those powers of yours."

Zaraki looked at Arrow, Paragon, and Chameleon.

I would hate to spoil killing you because of some twirp being in on the fight." Zaraki sheathed Battosai and held his hand out to DC. "You would make a good student of the Spirit Arts. Too bad I have other plans right now."

Zaraki pointed at Arrow and Paragon.

"Don't let Arrow have all the fun. I have feeding I need to do." Zaraki had fought DC before and just wanted to see hi free of the War persona. Zaraki knew that DC and Arrow were too much for the heroes, but he liked seeing heroes die mre than he liked fighting the two warriors.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Darkchild

Hearing these words DC smiled.

"Understood. I will take on the one who shows the most promise of becoming something big."

Turning to Cam he looks into the kids eyes. And charges fists glowing with fire and darkness.

"Dont hold back!"

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Paragon

Arrow's words stung deep but Paragon held his ground.

"I had decisions to make, Arrow. Those demons were killing innocent people. I never called for the bombs, and we lost many good heroes because of them. The Horsemen somehow survived that, so this seems to be the only way to stop them, before they move on and destroy the world." he answered his old mentor, with a hint of anger in his voice. Just then, Paragon noticed a change in War. He no longer had the deep empty eyes full of hate and malice he had only moments before. Now he appeared more human, no longer the empty shell possessed by the entity of War.

Comming to the realization that DC was human again, he lowered his sword.

"Arrow, I have no quarrel with you, and by my count, there's still one more Horseman left. I say we go find him, and do what needs to be done. Are you with me?"

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Chameleone

"I knew you were in there." Justice flew into the air, but was hit in the side by Darkchild's punch. It was a surprise, but also a relief that War was really gone. He was in pain but he tried not to show it.

"Same Darkchild I've always known. Alright, you want a fight, you got it. It will be good practice. Just remember, I'm not going to hold back." The golden aura that radiated from him was stronger than ever. It turned into a blinding light, shining brighter than the sun itself. Justice's eyes turned from his normal reptilian slits into a golden glaze. His voice echoed as if there were many people saying the same thing with him. It was a voice like that of an angelic chorus. This was his true power. Justice had complete control over the light and he would use that as his power. He forged a golden sword made from the light that came off of him.

"I am the voice of Him." There was a sound of trumpets and an angelic chorus behind him. Justice dove at Darkchild, his light temporarily blinding whoever

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Darkchild

The light produced by Cam blinded Darkchild enough for him to be struck by Cams dive. Sending him flying and hit the ground like a torpedo. DC stands his cloths returning to the ones he had when he died, they were tattered and bloodied. He smiled as he flew towards Cam.

As he neared Cam he create a sword and filled it with darkness and began to swing at Cam. He knew if he missed the dark matter produced from the blade would affect Cam.

"So apprentice...this is you when you dont hold back...pity."

DC's swings grew in number launching a flurry of fire based attacks as he swung.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Final Arrow

Lowering his head Arrow's lips curled " A decisions, I thought i had trained you better, I thought " Arrow stopped, a single tear running down a cheek, "while you made your choice millions died, People we need to protect, It is why we are here"

Turning his back on Paragon "I think it is time to start your training again", Dropping a letter on the ground, "meet me there if you wish to become the Hero I see inside" , the white letter fell to the floor dust covering it, The dark figure walked into the moonlight leaving his student behind him.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#133  Edited By Spectrum

Spectrum awoke sore all over. Pushing himself into the air he flew to the center of the commotion, just in time to see away walking away from Paragon. He landed beside him,

"Paragon, what just happened here?"

looking around things had drassictly changed. War had faded into DC. spectrum stood shokced at the sight of his old friend who had before been one of the Horsemen.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Darkchild

DC stopped his attack upon Cam his sword inches from the boys throat. And seeing the young ones unflinching stance he smiled and let out a loud laugh.

"HAHAHAHAHA You truly are my apprentice young one, stubborn and moronic just like me. You will do fine under my tutilage follow me young one." The sword he made faded and he let his hand drop to his side and turning his back to the young one.

He looked at Spectrum. " You missed it all spectrum."

And DC walks off still waiting for his apprentice to follow close behind.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Spectrum

Spectrum stood, still shocked, after hearing Dc's words

"I obuisly have" He murmered.

"Looks like there only places for a prentices here," He smirked loking around. With tthat he took to the air.

Flying over the out skirts of the city. He saw the reminents of a once great city. Something was a miss. He could hear a child crying. Landing he followed the sound, untill he made his way to a ruined building, its rubble and brick everywhere.

Children were trapped underneath it. Blasting the rocks away as gentle as he could he unearthed the small pocket within the stone prison. Three children were hunched up. The eldest a gilr about 12, had a crying baby in her hands while the younger a boy about 7 was crying loudly.

Spectrum offered his hand "Its okay, you can trust me. Im here to help you"

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Sparda

Sparda stalked further into Washington DC. The woman in his arms was petrified, but Sparda would not hurt her. Although he could kill her, easily. His demon form increased his power exponentially, tenfold. It was odd for him to show any mercy in this form....let alone....love? No, it was impossible for a demon to love.

But very possible for it to hate.

And as soon as Sparda saw not only heroes, but Angels, he was overcome with hate. Hate for his natural enemy. A deep-seeded roar burst forth from him, full of rage. The woman in his arms jolted. Sparda held her with one, and with his other arm, he raised his hand and fired a stream of dark energy created from Hell itself, towards the angel called "Chameleone".
Post Edited:2007-10-12 20:07:28

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Chameleone

Justice saw DC walking away. He didn't know what to do. He heard a voice talk to him in his head. "Danny Cassidy, you have done your job well, you have helped save the Earth from destruction. You may follow this man, but you must never forget who your true master is." Danny's aura went away and his wings retracted back into his back. He was human again, but always knew that God would be his real master. The young lizard man, not old enough to buy a beer, followed his Mentor, who seemed to have had a change of heart...for now. "I am here Darkchild, I will follow you wherever you go."

He saw Sparda fire a blast of energy at him. Without his wings, it was harder to dodge but DC was there to block it for him. "You have made a big mistake Sparda." and he camouflaged himself. He was practically invisible. He snuck around Sparda, still camouflaged and swung his tail at 100mph at Sparda
Post Edited:2007-10-12 20:21:28
Post Edited:2007-10-12 20:23:36

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Darkchild

DC heard the boys words but his attention was the darkness being hurled at Cam. He ran in front of the blast and took it full force sending him flying into the air and hitting the ground hard.

He stands up blood pouring from his mouth. "Not as healthy as i thought i was...Cam your first task...take his sorry a$$ out"

DC jumped back a few feet and gave both fighters a good gap between each other. And fell to the ground to one knee..and his eyes turned white. Nothing was their he was still alive just very much out cold.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Spectrum

The eldest girl steped up into the light towards him. The howling baby in her arms, Spectrum helped her up ,she was silent, the entire group looked shoock. He peered back into the darkness of the hovel. He offered his hand to the young boy, gesturing for him to aproach but he would not. He stood at the very back, as if he was afraid.

Spectrum lowered himself into the hovel. Getting onto his hunkers he illuminated his hands casting a dim light from his hand. It light up the darkness. the boy had a deep gash on his forhead. After several moments, he tooks spectrums hand who allowed him to guide him out of the hole.

The remaining buildings were crumbling around the city gradually.

"Wev got to get out of here" Spectrum mumbled to himself. The children hudled by one another. While Spectrum thought of ways to get them out of the dangerous city.

"Come on." he said. He gestured for the elest girl to gove him the baby who continued to howl. It was a horrifing sound that peirced his ears. He offered his other arm to the boy, who after some encouragement form the elder girl clambered aboev his hip. With th children in his arms, spectrum looked down at the older girl.

"Ill be back in five minutes, you stay here. Okay?" He nodded. The girl did not speak she still seemed to be in shock, from whatever had happened to them.

With that Spectrum took flight. he couldnt go to fats, he had to keep the children safe. the young boy whimpered as they left the ground, afraid of heights it would seem. the baby continued to scream in his ear.

After several minutes Spectrum landed. there were emergency aid workers doing their best for the citizens who had been cuaght up in the ordeal. He Placed the boy onto the ground, a young lady apraoched him taking the baby, and the boy by the hand

"Thank yuo so much for your help, its...Its just.." She didnt get time to finish she was being called by some poeple who neede attention. With that Spectrum took off againn, flying faster then before he was at the scene were he had left the girl before in seconds. but she was not there.

Spectrum stood puzzled. He looked around before taking flight to scan from the air. She was no where to be seen. Spectrums searching became more frantic. He began to panic, shouting out for the girl. It was then that a massive chunk of building fell from place and smashed the surrounding area with dust and debris. Crashing into other buildings it caused a chain reactiona dn soon the entire area was covered in dust and smoke as the buildings collapsed ontop of one an other.

Spectrum shot into the air. turing his arm into a search light he tried to clear the dust.

Gun shots rang out in the distence. There was a scream and then all was quite.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Sparda

Sparda couldn't see Chameleone. He was in a fury now. He set the woman down, and put bonds of dark energy around her. She wouldn't move.

The tail caught Sparda by surprise. He flew forward, and landed flat on his face, skidding. Sparks flew up from metal grating on concrete. Sparda slowly got up. Then he spun, arms covered in dark matter. He roared, and raised his arms into the air. Dark matter exploded forth, plastering the area with it. With the wispy movements of it, Sparda saw his attacker. With a gutteral snarl, he drew Force-Edge and rushed forward, aiming to slice the angel in half.

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Chameleone

Chameleone couldn't believe that Sparda had seen him, even with his camouflage. Now he was charging him with some sort of sword. There was nothing he could do except, hold up his arm, which the sweord cut through with ease. There was a short burst of pain and Chameleone screamed, but then grinned when he realised everything would be alright. He concentrated and his arm regrew from where it had been cut off. "Wrong move." With his newly regrown arm, he let his claws come out and he grabbed Sparda by the throat, his claws ready to pierce his jugular vein. He held him there as hard as he could, and swung his tail at him again.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Sparda

The hand grabbed Sparda by the throat, a move he had not expected. Then the tail came at him, and Sparda acted out of instinct. He charged his entire body with Dark Matter. Then discharged. Fire and dark matter exploded outward, sending him flying back. He recovered soon enough, for his own magic had not hurt him much. The Dark Matter cleared from the air, and Sparda looked for Chameleone.

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Paragon

Paragon picked up the letter from Arrow, and stared at it. The world around him seemed to go into slow motion. Words of others were lost on him as Arrow's echoed in his head.

"I think it is time to start your training again..."

These words repeated over and over, while everyone cleared around him, leaving the hero standing there, alone, holding the letter.

"Prehaps it is time..." Paragon said and with a blinding flash, he was gone.

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Switch

Switch was trapped in a small triangular shaped area. When the bombs had gone off he had been behind a wall about two miles from the epicenter. The already weakened wall had collapsed on him, diverting the blast and saving his life. With a grunt he kicked it from him, the old bricks crumbling as his blow hit them. Cartman's worried voice came to him, small and squeaky in his ear.

"Graham, this place is so radioactive I'd be surprised if you ever fathered kids and not because of your natural lack of charm."

Switch stood up and surveyed the damage, where before there had been a ruined city there was now a flat wasteland of rubble. With only the occasional shattered building or monuments poking upwards to break the monotomy of the skyline.

"Glad your concerned Cartman, now what the hell do you think is going on here?"