#1 Posted by The_Vine_Universe (44 posts) - - Show Bio

Mercy here.

Mr. Mercury and I have worked really hard and one our best to make the Vine Universe Thread as all-inclusive and comprehensive as possible, but there's only the two of us. We are incapable of reading every RPG, blog post, in-thread interaction etc and we are not omniscient. If there is something that you want/need referenced and more importantly, respected, in RPGs and in general, you absolutely have to add it into the Vine Universe Thread, we can't be expected to simply know everything that's happened.

Here's an example that I brought up earlier:

Say that Wales is absolutely demolished in an RPG and that's posted in the thread, it will be added to the OP. But if say, a couple RPGs later it's fixed somehow and NOT posted in the thread and Mercury or myself aren't aware of it, then the OP will NOT be updated to reflect it.

This blows the point of the thread to hell. If it's not there for people to reference or be able to know if something has been taken (we can't have two King/Queens of hell without their being conflict, we can't have two people ruling the same country etc), then how are they supposed to abide by it?

Another case in point would be, say that the destruction of France hadn't been added to the canon thread and during the time that TI was reigning over it, somebody set up an RPG there and they were playing as if it were still the same old country? That's what happens when updates aren't added. This may seem like small potatoes, but Merc and I put a lot of effort into this and if people don't participate, then it makes it harder for everybody else, especially for newer RPGers and it only adds to the already numerous disparities in canon.

Merc and I can only do so much, the rest falls on you guys. So please, please, please - if something important happens, let us know.

#2 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio

May I offer a suggestion? why not have people post here what their updates are, then when you've added it, ask a mod or the member to delete their post so you never miss one?

#3 Posted by Mr. Mercury (19662 posts) - - Show Bio

@.Mistress Redhead.: That's a plausible idea. Have we missed any updates?

#4 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio

No idea, just thought it would be easier for yo both :)

#5 Edited by Tigerun et Lily (135 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Vine_Universe: There is a brief period of time where all the men are teleported off earth, and the women must defend it from Mojo's invasion/chaos. VoV (Valkyries of the Vine) established and handles this threat.

Stonewall Foundation the first team to proactively fight for good while also social injustices. A team based on diversity that hopes to tackle social issues like gay rights, racism, discrimination of religions/cultures, etc.

Both teams founded Summer 2012, Stonewall Foundation by Mister Number 10 Man & VoV by Lady Loveless.

Bases: Stonewall- San Francisco

VoV-Satelite base miles out of the Earth's atmosphere

#6 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18858 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tigerun et Lily:

You go gurl! Good job covering all of that :P

#7 Posted by _Titan (3364 posts) - - Show Bio

ROFL zoidberg woopwoopwoopwoop!

#8 Posted by Tigerun et Lily (135 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: Lol thanks this is LL aka Mister Number 10

#9 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18858 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tigerun et Lily: O_o

You are everyone on the vine. lol

#10 Posted by Angela_Lee (704 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:

word

#11 Posted by Tigerun et Lily (135 posts) - - Show Bio

@Angela_Lee said:

@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:

word

lawl...maybe I am the vine itself! Freaky plot twist whaaaaaa?!?! :P

#12 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18858 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tigerun et Lily said:

@Angela_Lee said:

@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:

word

lawl...maybe I am the vine itself! Freaky plot twist whaaaaaa?!?! :P

I'm pretty sure that would be Sha :P

#13 Edited by Tigerun et Lily (135 posts) - - Show Bio

FACT@xxCellPhoneGirlxx:

#14 Posted by Joan (93 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tigerun et Lily said:

@The_Vine_Universe: There is a brief period of time where all the men are teleported off earth, and the women must defend it from Mojo's invasion/chaos. VoV (Valkyries of the Vine) established and handles this threat.

Stonewall Foundation the first team to proactively fight for good while also social injustices. A team based on diversity that hopes to tackle social issues like gay rights, racism, discrimination of religions/cultures, etc.

Both teams founded Summer 2012, Stonewall Foundation by Mister Number 10 Man & VoV by Lady Loveless.

Bases: Stonewall- San Francisco

VoV-Satelite base miles out of the Earth's atmosphere

Has this been added yet? :)

#15 Posted by Mercy_ (92925 posts) - - Show Bio

You need to update in the Vine Universe Thread if you want me to see/add it. This is just a thread reminding people to update. I'll get that added in a bit, but for future stuff, please use the Vine Universe thread itself.