Immortal Challange: Feral Nova vs Hedatary

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hedatary

The darkness beats like a rhythm within the abyss. The dark heart slowed and sped along it's narrow path towards oncoming of eternal life. Suddenly it stopped, the heart beat that which lived within the darkness stopped. As if a mad God paused it, reversing any effects that power of the heart was releasing. Darkness and shadows flayed, innumerable amount of souls felt the torture and death...ceased to exist. Somewhere within the multy-verse, a Dark God laughed in glee, his grin ever so widening.

The "City of Clouds" stands tall as it ever did, strong and proud. Powerful. A mockery of all that is light. However within the beautiful tower lies a withering immortal in pain, conjured by a mad God who took away his eternal life. Badou clenched his teeth in anger and annoyance for being tricked by a rival god. Angry and very much in pain. His subjects have ran away in hopes that there master, there lord will not take his anger out on them. Badou was still on his knees when he realized that his mare presence as an immortal was like a beacon. The power of his immortality flared like a shock wave around the world, sending it out like a beacon. Many will come to challenge him. The good, the bad and the worst. All for the  sake of "his" power.

He narrowed his eyes and got to his feet slowly, his hair darkening his eyes. His dark ebony skin glowed ever so slightly from the sunlight coming from the windows. He magically commanded any and all his servants and warriors, especially his personal guard to be gone and back to the city. Once they are within the city, he magically closed off the city in a pocket dimension separate to the real world. "If they want to come within my own domain, let them" His voice was like a luscious honey, smooth and sweet like a lullaby. Simply beautiful.

Badou replied to no one as he sat on his large comfortable thrown made of stone, enchanted to be as comfortable as silk pillow while exuding indifference and power. With swish of his finger, the large doors swung open without a sound, revealing the bright blue clouds. The sun shine was giving the tower a halo like appearance while the cloud around it gave it a meaning of sentience. Of being alive. Of darkness and light co-existing to make the perfect balance.

"Now...i wait"
Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator
In the city of Angels Stephanie stood on top of the WAL HQ, looking across the massive city that she swore to help protect. A smile upon her face as she had her ipod earphones in her ears, bobbing her head to the beat of some funky 80's beat. She was wearing her usual black pants, and black tanktop with her steel toe boots. For the past few weeks things have been slow, kinda good for the lazy fire hero but also bad because of her hyperness it was also a bad thing. She stood there for a moment longer as she watched the people walk around in the city. She contined to watch the city from above until she felt a massive wave of energy, sort of like a beakon giving off. Steph's head poped up and looked around, it wasnt one she felt before and it was VERY strong.

"What in the world is that?!" she asked herself as she contineued to look around, she then turned her head in the direction the engery was coming from, North. Quickly Steph ran back into the WAL HQ and into her room, she opened her closet and pulled out a sword, the Honoo Tachi. She quickly strapped it to her side and pulled out her red trench coat, slipping it on as she turned and made her way back up to the roof. She stood for a moment as she looked over at Mr. French the team's bulter and waved to him. "I gatta go check something out Mr. French, tell Cap and the others I'll be back later!"She said as she then ran off, her long brown hair, flowing behind her as she then pushed herself off the edge of the building. As soon as she did her body suddenly burst into red and yellow flames, Steph then powered up and flew at the direction the energy was coming from.

She flew for about an hour until she saw a tower in the distance, it seemed that this is were the energy was coming from. Stephanie smiled as she came closer to the tower. She then pulled her ipod back out and turned it on. She began to bobble her head once more as she felt the engery become stronger and stronger, it was as if it was pulling her in. She knew whatever was going to go on there, it was going to be all bad. She then took a deep breath and with a smirk she yelled out.
"I'M NOT HERE FOR YOUR ENTERNANMENT!" She sang as she made it all the way to the tower and looked down she saw an openeing at the top and decided to take it. She then put out her flames and free fell all the way down to the floor. The ground shook beneath her as she made a small crater, crouched down she then stood back up and looked up as she contineud to sing. "You don't really want to mess with me tonight!" She sang out she continued to look around the area. "Just stop and take a second" The place seemed old, lots of artifacts and such, the entire tower looked as if it was made up of marble, pillars stood tall around them as she felt the engery beam stronger and stronger. "I was fine before you walked into my life" She then stopped in front of what looked like a thrown and on the top, was a man sitting. "Cause you know it's over"The sun was shining on him, making him look as if a god. "Before it began" She looked up at him for a while not sure what to think of it. She then pulled out her earphones and looked up at the man again. "So.... whats up?" She said with a smile as she tucked her earphones in her pocket. "So whats up with the light and the engery and the other stuff that I dont understand whats going on?" She smiled as he continued to look around.

She then walked up to the thrown and poked at it.
"It doesnt look very comfy." She said as she took a step back and looked around some more. "This place is HUGE!" She stood with her back turned to him as she then turned back around to face him.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hedatary

He felt a sentient being come towards his domain. A powerful one she was. As she made the crater from the free fall, Badou saw that it was a female warrior consumed by flames. His eyes narrowed when she made her self foolish, appear to act like a child. Though her singing put him off his guard, his eyes landed on that sword she was carrying. “Interesting….interesting.” He said. She further questioned him about the energy and while she did so, he realized this stupid girl has no idea what is going on. She was a beautiful woman of soft brown hair and a figure any women would die for. However within that figure she has an incredible power within her. Though nothing compared to his own, it is very formidable for a mortal….human especially. Badou then wondered how her soul tastes and thought about it for a second.

This energy of eternal life that was being released into the world could give the woman greater powers, powers that could grant immortality. His brushed his pure white hair away from his handsome face, his eyes glittering, perhaps showing all the souls he has eaten within eons.        

“You speak like a five year old human child…how rude.” His voice was so melodious and so beautiful that it has the effect of charming any females…human females aren’t an exception. He got up from his throne and into his full height of six feet. “What you feel is the energy of life. You can have it if you want…to be immortal I mean, to have greater control over your power.” He suggested. Badou walked down the small stairs from his throne and towards her. “However, if you do not like what I offer then leave this place. I have….other business to attend to.” Badou gave an obvious lie when he smirked, which even a child to pick up. He never intended to let her go. She came into his domain without knowing the consequences, started questioning to which she has no business in and made a mess of his beautiful tower. Not only that but she walks around as if she owns this very place he calls home. It is unforgivable and undeniable to have her soul.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator
She watched the man look upon her, his eyes seemed fixed on her, and even though Stephanie seemed to be some stupid kid. She kept her guard up, her flames may not have been on, but she could summon them in an instant. She saw has his eyes fixed on her sword and made a small smirk of her own as she continued to walk around. His pure white hair was then pushed away from his face, reviling what he looked like to her. She made a small smile, he was handsome, she couldnt deny it. She then heard him speak to her, his voice, it was like... that of an angel. It seemed to try and pull her in, she didnt even pay attention to what he was saying, just the sound of his voice made her almost forget why she was there. Which she was still trying to figure out. She heard him speak of something about immortality and great power. She then shook her head a bit, regaining her control over her mind.

"However, if you do not like what I offer then leave this place. I have... other business to attend to." he spoke but anyone, even a child could figure out he was lieing. She gave out a small chuckle.

"Your such a little lier." She said as she wached him walk towards her. "You and I both know you have nothing else better to do than sits on that little thrown of yours." She smriked as she kept her eyes fixed on him. "So, are you going to offer me a glass of water or something? What kind of person sends out a beacon of energy to attract people and yet have no hospitiatly when they come?" She crossed her arms with her smirk still upon her lips. She then began to walk away from him and towards the thrown as she stood in front of if and the turned around, she turned her body so that her back was facing it. "Can I sit on this?" She asked as she was getting ready to sit upon his thrown.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hedatary

Badou was angry to say the least. Not only does she come into his home, she treats it like it is hers, as if she belongs to this place as much as he does. Badou then realized that this is just her personality. An annoying ant that needs to be crushed in order salvage it’s essence that makes it into what she was before. He could feel her life energy, the soul that resonates with her heart and body. It was beautiful and wonderful for a human to have.  He  decided then and there to take her soul completely and without any mercy. Not when she disrespected him with such impudence.

He turned away from her as she asked him the question that got him so angry with indifference. He could feel the heavy clouds within the atmosphere, the moister getting a little thicker and realized that it is going to rain in a couple of hours. The city he so guarded within the next dimension is still there, it's chaos and fear running in an almost civilized art. The great ancient dragon En'Mos was still around somewhere, enjoying it's havoc within the other worlds. En'mos would come instantly if he so called but with a thought. A powerful dragon that listens to no one but himself. His skin tingled at the anticipation, it's magic almost about to burst from it's cage out of anger. The power of a god within an immortal body is unheard of. However, Badou is doing everything he can to sustain his very own magic is doing to him, otherwise the millions of other souls he ate will cease to exist...along with his black soul. He could almost feel the darkness, the mad laughter his rival God is making. It is through revenge shell he get back and destroy his rival. It is a promise. The godly essence he released is still being released and quickly released quite a bit of spells, his hands waving in motions. One of his spells was to close off this tower and the surrounding area of one hundred miles so no one else can find this place while he deals with the woman. While the other more simpler spells is to reduce his own godly essence from transferring them self into the girl, giving her even more powers.

Badou then started to walk towards the opened gates, completely ignoring her. Before he knew it, Badou turned around, slammed the tip of his feet into the floor to gain a footing. With the momentum he pushed against the make shift concrete and blasted towards the girl. Though most of his powers are lost along with his Godly essence that makes him, who he is, Badou still has a greater chance in destroying a disgusting ant that mocked him so. Eating her soul will be enjoyable to say the very least. As he got near her that covered the space in an instant, Badou felt the air, the wind and everything drive in slow motion. He positioned himself to a punching position, his right hand ready to strike. The magic within him cracked and sparkled in anger, for not being let out then being caged within his blood stream. Badou went for a strike to her ear. With the momentum carried from the speed, his punch should be twice as strong.