If you could write a story using another viner's character...

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#201  Edited By _Sojourn_
@_Hawk_ Slight?
Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#202  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

I guess I'll put John up for this.

_Hawk_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By _Hawk_

@_Sojourn_: I thought I had done that but I'll see what I can do. Might be tomorrow.

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By _Sojourn_
@_Hawk_ maybe...!?!?... But it you do, then thanks and if you don't thanks for the consideration. : )
Figaro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By Figaro

Slight, because Ive always wanted to have a pretentious prince at my disposal lol

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By _Sojourn_
@Figaro are we gonna start this again... I thought we were better than this. Lol... Flame flame flame
Figaro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Figaro

@_Sojourn_: No i was being serious, either id like to write for him someday or Id like to do a team up with ya

Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#208  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

Cain AKA Shadow Knight: So I could reveal that he is actually gay, which is why he drinks so much, is always angry, and a womanizer. Once he becomes honest with himself he starts to become a new man, and stops being so well... Cain. LOL! :)

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By _Sojourn_
@Naamah_Obyzouth lmfao... I will read that. I love a good coming out story : )

@Figaro you perplex me : ). But if you wanna team up with Slight the, I'll have to rummage around for some unused alts. Lol. Or you can just write me. XD
Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#210  Edited By Jake Malcom

@_Sojourn_: Ive done that to many a man lately hahahaha Im so confusing. But yeah i dont care who you would use just wanna write with you.

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By _Sojourn_
@Jake Malcom fine then... I have an idea... But would it be cvnu. Or primary cannon?
Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Jake Malcom

@_Sojourn_: either one actually, i have more alts that arnt tied to CVnU than those that are.

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By _Sojourn_

I'd actually rather do a cvnu crossover of sorts... Same character just existing in cvnu for the duration of the rp... We'll see how it goes after we finish.

Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By Jake Malcom

@_Sojourn_: OH!! I get to break you in...to the CVnU verse. Hehehehehe this should be fun

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By _Sojourn_
@Jake Malcom if you wanna put it that way... Lol. Pm being sent soon.
Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Jake Malcom

@_Sojourn_;)

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By Amaranth

If I could write any story..

'The Last Shot' would be the name, and it would star CV Prime Longshot and Cain.

Cain would discover he has inoperable brain cancer. All that time running around fighting with heroes has exposed him so much strange radiation no magic or technology he can afford will save his life. He's going to die.

He only has a few weeks left. The pain, sickness and confusion are already starting to affect him. He'll spend his last days in horrible pain on his deathbed.

Watching the famous hero 'Longshot' marry the intergalactic Green Lantern Sam Heller on national TV.

Cain just can't take it anymore. He snaps. He goes father then he's ever gone. This is his last chance, he has to make it count.

He calls in every favor he has, cheats everyone he's gotta cheat, and kills who he's gotta kill. He works frantically he has only a week to do the impossible. Prep for the final battle. He doesn't sleep. He drinks whiskey like water to dull the pain. His hair starts to turn grey. But at last everything is ready.

When everything is ready he breaks into a hospital, takes everyone hostage, and rigs the place with hundreds of traps.. and cuts the heads off of a new born baby. Longshot gets it in the mail with a note. One child is beheaded every hour until he comes to face Cain.

Sam is away in space, her last mission before their wedding so he can't call on her for help. No other hero can respond in time, and besides Cain promised to blow the entire hospital if he sees anyone but Longshot.

So Paxton comes alone.

The meet in the darkened coders. Both know this is the end. This is the final battle.

Longshot fights with all of his heart and skill against his arc rival, the way he always does.

But Cain.. Cain is a man possessed. He has not slept for a week, yet fights with the strength and fury of ten men. He doesn't seem to feel pain. There is no fear in his eyes, only a fanatical madness only the Irish mercenary can understand. This is his lifes work. His magnum opus. Animated by something beyond space and time, that primordial spirit that drives men to everlasting greatness he does the impossible.

He beats Longshot, in the pooring rain and flashing lighting atop the hospital roof.

He defeats him physically. Both men are beaten to near unrecognizable pulps of shatter bones and hammered tissues. But while Longshots body fails him, Cain stands still. As if already dead, his body driven by mad willpower alone.

Longshot only has one arrow left, and Cain a single bullet.

But Longshot in his heart knows that even in death he fought the good fight, and finished the race. He did all any man could do, and more. It was never his will or his courage that failed, only his body. In truth he always knew he would die fighting.

As Cain raises his gun, and dozens of news helicopters record the final moments..

..Sam Heller arrives. Around the world hearts lift. This was the moment. Longshot had one arrow left, and his soon to be bride had arrived in all her power. This was the reversal, the moment when once more the hero emerged from certain defeat.

But it wasn't. Cains final round pierces her shielding, killing Heller instantly. A mocking Cain tells Longshot about the Hellers DNA that coated the bullet while Paxton holds her lifeless body in his arms.

Cain laughs like the devil himself, the echo of his final shot ringing in their ears.

At last Longshot breaks, and his last arrow takes Cain in the heart. Its the last arrow Paxton will ever fire.

Cain laughs all the way to hell.

--

Longshot hangs up his bow. No dramatic 'I quit!' moment, but.. he just stopped going out. He is afraid he'll kill again, just.. one more who deserves it.. and one more.. and one more after that.. And where does it stop?

He starts to drink a lot.

Eventually he takes the bow out and buries it. He can't take looking at it anymore. Hanging there like its taunting him.

After a while his friends don't come around anymore. They give up on a man who has given up on himself.

Sooner or later he finds himself homeless.

Eventually he's found dead in an ally, frozen to death, malnourished.. with a whiskey bottle clenched tightly in his icy fist.

Its Cains favorite brand.

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By Fukuro_Zoku

That's epic, touching, and something else at the same time. I'm not sure what word to use for the last one. It's just a feeling that's there, but you don't know how to describe.

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By Amaranth

@_Strigidae_: Thank you! Its kinda a rough draft of a thrown together plot, but.. its got that spark.

I'm actually more proud of it then I am of some of my RPG posts.

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By Fukuro_Zoku
@Amaranth_Strix: Now, if only you could hijack all three accounts and make it happen.
Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By Amaranth

@_Strigidae_: Hehe, I doubt I'll ever write it but if I did it would be as a 'tribute' blog post.

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Fukuro_Zoku
@Amaranth_Strix: It would be epic. It's the kind of story anyone would want to retire on. Possibly.
Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By Amaranth

@_Strigidae_: Well I hope they don't retire!

It would me meant like 'Whatever happened to the man of tomorrow?"

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By Fukuro_Zoku
@Amaranth_Strix: I'll have to find out what that is.

But more in a retire the characters way, at least.
Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By Amaranth

@_Strigidae_: What if you were to write the LAST Superman story ever told? This is the end. The one final story to say everything you want to say about a character, their epitaph for all eternity.

Allen Moore wrote that story, and even if you don't like Superman its one of THE classic comics of all time, and well worth a read.

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By Fukuro_Zoku
@Amaranth_Strix: Okay, I read the Wikipedia article. It sounds like a damn awesome tale.
Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By Mattersuit

@Amaranth_Strix: All these feels.

But if Cain's calling in all his favours...Adam cameo!

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

@Lord_Johnathan said:

I guess I'll put my overexpansive cast of characters up for this.

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By Mattersuit

I would like to write a few characters...

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By Amaranth

@Mattersuit: Hehe, glad you liked it.

Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#231  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator

I'd be curious to see what people have in mind for any of my characters.

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#232  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@Icarusflies A deal you do eddy I do portrait. I will probably ruin her but can give it a go
SurelockeHomes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By SurelockeHomes
@Amaranth_Strix: That was magnificent. I would pay to read that, if it were a comic book. Of course, here, I'd read it for free, though. 
No pictures, but I can manage.
Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By Amaranth

@SurelockeHomes: Thankies!

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#235  Edited By CainPanell

@Amaranth_Strix said:

If I could write any story..

'The Last Shot' would be the name, and it would star CV Prime Longshot and Cain.

Cain would discover he has inoperable brain cancer. All that time running around fighting with heroes has exposed him so much strange radiation no magic or technology he can afford will save his life. He's going to die.

He only has a few weeks left. The pain, sickness and confusion are already starting to affect him. He'll spend his last days in horrible pain on his deathbed.

Watching the famous hero 'Longshot' marry the intergalactic Green Lantern Sam Heller on national TV.

Cain just can't take it anymore. He snaps. He goes father then he's ever gone. This is his last chance, he has to make it count.

He calls in every favor he has, cheats everyone he's gotta cheat, and kills who he's gotta kill. He works frantically he has only a week to do the impossible. Prep for the final battle. He doesn't sleep. He drinks whiskey like water to dull the pain. His hair starts to turn grey. But at last everything is ready.

When everything is ready he breaks into a hospital, takes everyone hostage, and rigs the place with hundreds of traps.. and cuts the heads off of a new born baby. Longshot gets it in the mail with a note. One child is beheaded every hour until he comes to face Cain.

Sam is away in space, her last mission before their wedding so he can't call on her for help. No other hero can respond in time, and besides Cain promised to blow the entire hospital if he sees anyone but Longshot.

So Paxton comes alone.

The meet in the darkened coders. Both know this is the end. This is the final battle.

Longshot fights with all of his heart and skill against his arc rival, the way he always does.

But Cain.. Cain is a man possessed. He has not slept for a week, yet fights with the strength and fury of ten men. He doesn't seem to feel pain. There is no fear in his eyes, only a fanatical madness only the Irish mercenary can understand. This is his lifes work. His magnum opus. Animated by something beyond space and time, that primordial spirit that drives men to everlasting greatness he does the impossible.

He beats Longshot, in the pooring rain and flashing lighting atop the hospital roof.

He defeats him physically. Both men are beaten to near unrecognizable pulps of shatter bones and hammered tissues. But while Longshots body fails him, Cain stands still. As if already dead, his body driven by mad willpower alone.

Longshot only has one arrow left, and Cain a single bullet.

But Longshot in his heart knows that even in death he fought the good fight, and finished the race. He did all any man could do, and more. It was never his will or his courage that failed, only his body. In truth he always knew he would die fighting.

As Cain raises his gun, and dozens of news helicopters record the final moments..

..Sam Heller arrives. Around the world hearts lift. This was the moment. Longshot had one arrow left, and his soon to be bride had arrived in all her power. This was the reversal, the moment when once more the hero emerged from certain defeat.

But it wasn't. Cains final round pierces her shielding, killing Heller instantly. A mocking Cain tells Longshot about the Hellers DNA that coated the bullet while Paxton holds her lifeless body in his arms.

Cain laughs like the devil himself, the echo of his final shot ringing in their ears.

At last Longshot breaks, and his last arrow takes Cain in the heart. Its the last arrow Paxton will ever fire.

Cain laughs all the way to hell.

--

Longshot hangs up his bow. No dramatic 'I quit!' moment, but.. he just stopped going out. He is afraid he'll kill again, just.. one more who deserves it.. and one more.. and one more after that.. And where does it stop?

He starts to drink a lot.

Eventually he takes the bow out and buries it. He can't take looking at it anymore. Hanging there like its taunting him.

After a while his friends don't come around anymore. They give up on a man who has given up on himself.

Sooner or later he finds himself homeless.

Eventually he's found dead in an ally, frozen to death, malnourished.. with a whiskey bottle clenched tightly in his icy fist.

Its Cains favorite brand.

This made me jizz...SO HARD

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By Amaranth

@shadowknight666: Rofl!

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By CainPanell

@Amaranth_Strix: I Mean seriously, That concept itself is ridicolously incrediballs...It's honestly better then any Idea I Could come up

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By CainPanell

@Mattersuit said:

@Amaranth_Strix: All these feels.

But if Cain's calling in all his favours...Adam cameo!

Oh No, If this is is Cain and Paxton's last appearance, There would be cameos and references to every single person each would know XD

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By Amaranth

@shadowknight666 said:

@Amaranth_Strix: I Mean seriously, That concept itself is ridicolously incrediballs...It's honestly better then any Idea I Could come up

You two have my favorite rivalry on the vine, and that's saying something because some of them are awesome. So I though if you two go out, you have to go out with a hell of a bang.

Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator

@EdwardWindsor said:

@Icarusflies A deal you do eddy I do portrait. I will probably ruin her but can give it a go

Does the Tangent thing count? >_>

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By CainPanell

@Amaranth_Strix said:

@shadowknight666 said:

You two have my favorite rivalry on the vine, and that's saying something because some of them are awesome. So I though if you two go out, you have to go out with a hell of a bang.

After a few minutes of consideration...I have decided If I ever retire Cain, That is how it will end XD.

I Seriously think that RP Idea is the best possibly way to end all three character's sagas XD

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By Amaranth

@shadowknight666: Perhaps so!

Be interested to see what Longshot thinks, actually.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By CainPanell

@Amaranth_Strix: True, Still I just love how Poetic the ending is. It ties up everything actually, The only bit more symbolic the ending could be if Longshot literally turned into Cain XD

As soon as I see that guy online, I'm going to copy paste that so much in his inbox, He might as well have it tattooed on his ass.

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By Amaranth

@shadowknight666: True! An alternate ending would be Longshot becoming the 'hero Cain'. But I felt like he would hang up the bow and subconsciously self destruct before he let that happen.

Eitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By Eitan

@Amaranth_Strix: I'd agree with that.

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#246  Edited By EdwardWindsor

@Icarusflies: we finish it i dont think we did?

Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator

@EdwardWindsor: No, I never did....

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers