If you could write a story using another viner's character...

Slinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#101  Edited By Slinger

That was awesome Gloom! Nice job!

Gloom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102  Edited By Gloom

Thanks to the both of you! ^__^ Hawk, I hoped you wouldn't find it too tacky that I used the angel similarity. :P And good night! :)

Under Dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By Under Dog

hey hawk, wanna try mine...

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#104  Edited By Ferro Vida

I am curious as to how someone would play my character.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Ferro Vida

Anybody?

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#106  Edited By Hawk

Ferro and Under Dog.....I'll getcha

Gloom, nah I use that a lot in my stories. People see what "I" look like and assume. lol

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#107  Edited By ~The Wanderer~

Still wondering how anyone would write my character like...

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#108  Edited By Paragon

Any one interested in doing me?

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Ferro Vida
Ferro Vida said:
"@Twi: I think if I wrote your character I would have him caught in a dimensional crossroads, being able to see all the different outcomes to every decision, but not being able to do anything. Until, he learns and omnimental spell that would affect the lord of the crossroads. Then there would a big game of cat and mouse, you and him/her chasing eachother across the mutli-verse, arriving in different time periods, on different planets, etc. Then you both end up in your home dimension, where the final battle would take place. The crossroads would overlap with this world, distorting reality. He says you need to be destroyed to save the multi-verse, because you  are too overcharged with rift energy. At first you accept this, but then (for a reason I haven't decided yet) you choose not to trust him and fight back. The battle would be epic, and across the entire vine, with everyone taking part (particlularly WAL XD). The battle would end with a monumental spell causing and enormous magic blast. The lord would be killed, and he would slowly fade from existence. Then you would be forced to take his place as lord of the cross roads until the true lord returns.

You as lord of the Cross Roads
You as lord of the Cross Roads
"
Twi?
Kronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Kronos
Hawk said:
"Ok Lexi

Light.
Light had no memory before his highschool years....because he did not exsist before then. Light was an experiment that was started with aborted baby being pumped fulll of chemicals. When the chemicals hit his heart he began to grow at a rapid pass. The 40 week pregnacy period was complete in a week in a half through another 3 weeks he blasted through his youth spending most of it in a hospital trying to stop the growing process. Everything about him sped up so that his body was a blur at all times. After weeks of research they finally were able to stop his growth, but by then he appeared to be a teen. He could still speed up his body so that his movements were blurred. When he did go into superspeed his rate of age returned. So if he was in that speed for any length of time he would age and die."
holy crap that is amazing!
Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Hawk

Para....your my boy of course I got you. Wanderer, I got you too just give me a little.

Kornos.....thanks man...I'm assuming your Light.

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Hawk

Para.
On a date with his girlfriend, Paragon (or as he came to be known.) and his girlfriend Liz came apon a glowing orb. With curiousity they both reached to touch it. Energy flowed through their bodies minds becoming connected energy flowing back in forth between the two teens. When they awoke the orb was gone their clothes were ribbed and torn off both of their bodies. The large policeman stood over the couple staring at Paragon as if he had done something wrong. The policeman told him they had been missing for 3 days, and that his girlfriend wouldn't wake up. Paragon was arrested and charged with rape and assault of his girlfriend. Months went by Para in jail and his girlfriend in a coma. While in jail flashes of the orb came over his body, making him strong and fast. Fast and strong enough that when a gang attacked he fought them off with ease. After a year in jail his girlfriend Liz awoke from her coma and Para was set free. Para grew in power as he grew in age. 

OOC I'm not to happy with this one Para......but didn't want to delete it. lol I'll try again later. 

Ferro

A boy genius to say the lest, Felix was drafted into a secert army at the age of 16. While working on advanced healing techonology, his lab was bombed. The chemicals and mechinary flew everywhere Ferro's body caught in the middle. Awaken an hour later by a ticking, he looked at the wreckage of the collasped building through new eyes. He looked over his body which was intergrated with mechenary. His body now with advanced healing absorbed the mechanery into hisself making it put of him.

Alright nothing is coming out good tonight so I'm giving up for now. .......! I'll try again later. lol

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Paragon

No worries Hawk. Not bad though.

Mer-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Mer-Man

Lol Nice Hawk. You're the man :P

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Hawk

I appreciate the good comments. Though I think ya'll are being nice cause your my friends. lol

Mer-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Mer-Man

Nah, we just wanna use you :P

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Hawk

I don't know what for......I got nothing

Mer-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Mer-Man

........Money..... wings........ my heart. :P

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Hawk

LOL ......The only why I got your heart, is if I ripped it out. lol

And stop looking at my wings with the Buffalo sauce. lol

Mer-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Mer-Man

Not until you put the tartar sauce away.

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Paragon

Crap... There goes dinner...

Mer-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Mer-Man

O_O my own team.... trying to eat meh :P

Mer-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Mer-Man

O_O my own team.... trying to eat meh :P

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Ferro Vida
Hawk said:
"

Para.
On a date with his girlfriend, Paragon (or as he came to be known.) and his girlfriend Liz came apon a glowing orb. With curiousity they both reached to touch it. Energy flowed through their bodies minds becoming connected energy flowing back in forth between the two teens. When they awoke the orb was gone their clothes were ribbed and torn off both of their bodies. The large policeman stood over the couple staring at Paragon as if he had done something wrong. The policeman told him they had been missing for 3 days, and that his girlfriend wouldn't wake up. Paragon was arrested and charged with rape and assault of his girlfriend. Months went by Para in jail and his girlfriend in a coma. While in jail flashes of the orb came over his body, making him strong and fast. Fast and strong enough that when a gang attacked he fought them off with ease. After a year in jail his girlfriend Liz awoke from her coma and Para was set free. Para grew in power as he grew in age. 

OOC I'm not to happy with this one Para......but didn't want to delete it. lol I'll try again later. 

Ferro

A boy genius to say the lest, Felix was drafted into a secert army at the age of 16. While working on advanced healing techonology, his lab was bombed. The chemicals and mechinary flew everywhere Ferro's body caught in the middle. Awaken an hour later by a ticking, he looked at the wreckage of the collasped building through new eyes. He looked over his body which was intergrated with mechenary. His body now with advanced healing absorbed the mechanery into hisself making it put of him.

Alright nothing is coming out good tonight so I'm giving up for now. .......! I'll try again later. lol

"
Not bad. I might have to try the part robot thing sometime. Thanks Hawk.
thunderbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By thunderbolt

Wants someone to write a story about him
Please :)

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Hawk

thunderbolt.....Give me a day or so......I'm not feeling it tonight

Ferro...I'm gonna rewrite yours I think, Like I told Para not my best work. I'll step it up and get back to ya.

(It's harder if I haven't RPed with you)

thunderbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By thunderbolt
Hawk said:
"

Ferro...I'm gonna rewrite yours I think, Like I told Para not my best work. I'll step it up and get back to ya.

"

Okay :)
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Ferro Vida
Hawk said:
"

"
NP, don't stress yourself over it. :)
Kitty98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Kitty98
Ferro Vida said:
"Hawk said:
"

"
NP, don't stress yourself over it. :)"
Just chillax man :)
XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By XRiskyX

Haha, you could change this thread to "Give me a new story Hawk". But seriously, Hawk: Respects man!

The 502 Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By The 502 Kid

you the man Hawk nice work!

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#132  Edited By ~The Wanderer~
Hawk said:
"Wanderer, I got you too just give me a little."
Thanks, sure thing ^^
Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Hawk

Thanks for all the respect guys.

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Hawk
Wanderer
A man has walked through time and space not knowing what lay ahead. They have called him the Wanderer as long as he could remember.  Sadly, that wasn't very long at all. No one knows where or when he was born, but record and descriptions have been around for centuries. The Wanderer is all knowing, and all forgetting. As he walks his past is deleted from his mind. Nothing remains but the longing to go home. A home he can never remember but alway knew was out there. The speakless nomad makes his way through life helping those in need, never knowing he did it.   
Avatar image for twilight_wanderer
Twilight Wanderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice ^^

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Hawk
Nighthunter
Black Opps isn't the half of it. The man with the code name Nighthunter became a weapon, a tool, a blunt instrument used to kill. The government raised NH from the time he was a boy in the foster home to be a weapon. Perfect in genetics, eye sight, staminia at 12 the implants began to be injected. He could feel the spiders crawling below his skin as they made him train.
Everyday it was the same thing, eat, injection, train, eat, train, sleep. By the time he was 18 he was a perfect weapon, his body was conditioned and with a thought....it produced the aroumor. The years of injecting biomechanical they became engrained in his brain and body. With the training and the technology they made a weapon of perfect design. The Nighthunter
Rider Davidson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Rider Davidson

The Nighthunter story is kinda weak. Needs some work.

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Hawk

I think I'll start doing this again.

Alpha Guard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Alpha Guard
Hawk said:
"Wanderer
A man has walked through time and space not knowing what lay ahead. They have called him the Wanderer as long as he could remember.  Sadly, that wasn't very long at all. No one knows where or when he was born, but record and descriptions have been around for centuries. The Wanderer is all knowing, and all forgetting. As he walks his past is deleted from his mind. Nothing remains but the longing to go home. A home he can never remember but alway knew was out there. The speakless nomad makes his way through life helping those in need, never knowing he did it.   
"
That's a little depressing, but cool at the same time.
Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Hawk
Alpha Guard said:
"Hawk said:
"Wanderer
"
That's a little depressing, but cool at the same time."
Well that's how I see it. Very......Menento.
Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Hawk
Prince Valiant said:
"These are some nice takes on peoples characters. ^^"
If your talking to me thanks.
Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Constantine

hmmm

Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Precise

Feral Nova

After the KOV final where both fighters found themselves in hell Nova's demonic powers took control. After Precise offered his help she fled away in confusion, after months of wandering alone in the underworld, she saw all the people burning in front of her, terrible images surrounded her and due to her kind hearted spirit it ultimately drove her mad. She went out in search of Precise and after a valiant battle killed him and took his powers. Now fully bonded with her demonic form she took control of hell. And she's now known as the queen of hell, in time, she will unleash her raft upon the world above that seemed to forget about her..... but not any longer....
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By geraldthesloth

hrmmmmmph

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#145  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator
@Precise said:
"

Feral Nova

After the KOV final where both fighters found themselves in hell Nova's demonic powers took control. After Precise offered his help she fled away in confusion, after months of wandering alone in the underworld, she saw all the people burning in front of her, terrible images surrounded her and due to her kind hearted spirit it ultimately drove her mad. She went out in search of Precise and after a valiant battle killed him and took his powers. Now fully bonded with her demonic form she took control of hell. And she's now known as the queen of hell, in time, she will unleash her raft upon the world above that seemed to forget about her..... but not any longer.... "
o_o revenge... IS MINE! xD BWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Precise
@Feral Nova: It only goes when i write it! :p
Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

LOL

Hhmmm I like the idea of Nova being Queen of Hell xP I'm going to have to ask Kiara and then Zora... and who ever else is in charge of hell... if I can be Queen! xP Or Princess :D I just want a damn tiara xP

Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Precise
@Feral Nova: Hell is currently without a ruler I think. I know Kiara isn't the queen of hell anymore =)
Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator
@Precise: :D YAY ME! ^_^
XDespairX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By XDespairX

I think when it comes to Vine continuity good old man Lucifer himself (npc) is ruler again, reenthroned in All Hell by Final Arrow.