If you could write a story using another viner's character...

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Nighthunter

What story would you write using him/her? Can you think of a story using someone else's creation and making it live to the name? maybe even use the character better than the creator?

This is what comic writers have to do month after month, can you do it?

Try to keep the story in character and respecting the way the character talks/acts

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2  Edited By shanana

Hmmmmm i think i can be nova. I was her for one Day and No one noticed!
As far as a Story i think i'll right about her Confront the N.O.V.A agents, aswell as fighting her inner Nova X

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Nighthunter

For Final Arrow

I would disguise him as a creature of good that went around the world giving heroes, villains and neutrals their heart's greatest desire, now that they had everything they wanted the war between sides woukld finally end and a new era of peace would start, however without making his true self known, Final Arrow would dissapear without leaving any trace, taking the "gifts" he gave away without any explanation or taking any credit. Having lost what they most wanted, heoes, villains and neutrals alike would start to blame each other for their recent loss, the paranoia causing betrayal between ranks and a war would be started, from the bones of the men and women that fell after the greatest war ever Final Arrow would emerge with a sadistic smile because he had finally made Earth a living hell.

more to come

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Final Arrow :

I would make him as the spawn of Satan/some demonic lord and a human woman (Demon hunter), rather than giving him powers....It ruined him. He could'nt fight correctly and it severely messed up his training with his father among several other things, his father viewed him as a failure and his mother regretted she ever slept with a Demon and because of that, she slit her wrists and was never to be heard of again. Afraid that the Demonic Lord would rape/mutilate/torture/etc etc  her, God set her soul in Heaven.

Because of this betrayl Arrow walked alone in hell for hundreds of years before eventually coming into the human world, filled with hate, never knowing love from either side of the supernatural world. Arrow now must slowly to confront his inner demons, learn to control them and thus take his fathers seat as the true king of Hell

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Erik

Some people would have me killed. Lol.

The 502 Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By The 502 Kid
erik said:
"Some people would have me killed. Lol."
lol they would do the same to me as well
Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7  Edited By Hawk

Mistress Redhead

Ultra sexy vampire who suduces her prey into her arms, they willing let lay down only to be drained of all life. She is trailed by several beautiful female vampires who pose as strippers, to take advantage of men who will give up there money to sleep with them only to be made into bait.

(sex appeal would be more of a factor,)

Nighthunter

Stalks the night looking for evil men to capture and tourture. Leaving their deformed bodies on the side walks as an example to all that would dare to challenge him. His only worry would be cops who didn't like his vigilante justice and tourtous nature.

Gambler.

A rich power mogel who uses his powers of influnance to move people as chess peices, only taking matters into his own hands for his personal pleasure of killing.

Kurrent

A man who wants to love, but after killing his girlfriend with an electric shock when his powers manifests, he is afraid to get close or even touch anyone.

Arrow

A killer with a tourtured soul. With every kill he imagines his father is his victim. Taking out his anger on a man who beat him and raped his sister. Cuts and deforms all his victims, raping them after death.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Nighthunter

0_o

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hawk
Nighthunter said:
"0_o"

o+o
___
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Methos

Hawk... you scare me... and not in the good way...

M

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Hawk

LMAO .....I'm a villian at heart. Crazy people are more interesting

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Methos

now i'm interested as what you'd make of my character lol

M

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Hawk

I'll have to read you super long bio again....since I haven't read your RPG in a while.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Methos
Hawk said:
"I'll have to read you super long bio again....since I haven't read your RPG in a while."

my bio isn't that long lol

M
Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Hawk

Did you shorten it.

If you trigger is anger.....hum.......give me a min

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Hawk

Methos

In a battle for save the life of a little girl recovering in a hospital bed (insert villian) stabs Methos with a sharp object peircing his heart. Looking down to see a syring sticking out of his chest. The plunger was pushed down sending adrenline directly into his heart. With every pulse of his heart a different stage is passed becoming a man with no shame or guilt......all desires the does not deny. He takes what he wants, kills what he wants, only thinking of himself......until his own desires become to take his own life, not out of petty or guilt but of ego and his own thoughts of himself being immortal. He takes needle after needle of adrenaline body pulsing until.......well let that hang

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Paragon

That is dark, Hawk... Dark...

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#18  Edited By ~The Wanderer~

I'm curious on how anyone would wanna write my character o_O

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Ferro Vida

@Twi: I think if I wrote your character I would have him caught in a dimensional crossroads, being able to see all the different outcomes to every decision, but not being able to do anything. Until, he learns and omnimental spell that would affect the lord of the crossroads. Then there would a big game of cat and mouse, you and him/her chasing eachother across the mutli-verse, arriving in different time periods, on different planets, etc. Then you both end up in your home dimension, where the final battle would take place. The crossroads would overlap with this world, distorting reality. He says you need to be destroyed to save the multi-verse, because you  are too overcharged with rift energy. At first you accept this, but then (for a reason I haven't decided yet) you choose not to trust him and fight back. The battle would be epic, and across the entire vine, with everyone taking part (particlularly WAL XD). The battle would end with a monumental spell causing and enormous magic blast. The lord would be killed, and he would slowly fade from existence. Then you would be forced to take his place as lord of the cross roads until the true lord returns.

You as lord of the Cross Roads
Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#20  Edited By Last_Guardian
Ferro Vida said:
"@Twi: I think if I wrote your character I would have him caught in a dimensional crossroads, being able to see all the different outcomes to every decision, but not being able to do anything. Until, he learns and omnimental spell that would affect the lord of the crossroads. Then there would a big game of cat and mouse, you and him/her chasing eachother across the mutli-verse, arriving in different time periods, on different planets, etc. Then you both end up in your home dimension, where the final battle would take place. The crossroads would overlap with this world, distorting reality. He says you need to be destroyed to save the multi-verse, because you  are too overcharged with rift energy. At first you accept this, but then (for a reason I haven't decided yet) you choose not to trust him and fight back. The battle would be epic, and across the entire vine, with everyone taking part (particlularly WAL XD). The battle would end with a monumental spell causing and enormous magic blast. The lord would be killed, and he would slowly fade from existence. Then you would be forced to take his place as lord of the cross roads until the true lord returns.

"
that's badass...u should try making rpgs...
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Ferro Vida
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"@Twi: I think if I wrote your character I would have him caught in a dimensional crossroads, being able to see all the different outcomes to every decision, but not being able to do anything. Until, he learns and omnimental spell that would affect the lord of the crossroads. Then there would a big game of cat and mouse, you and him/her chasing eachother across the mutli-verse, arriving in different time periods, on different planets, etc. Then you both end up in your home dimension, where the final battle would take place. The crossroads would overlap with this world, distorting reality. He says you need to be destroyed to save the multi-verse, because you  are too overcharged with rift energy. At first you accept this, but then (for a reason I haven't decided yet) you choose not to trust him and fight back. The battle would be epic, and across the entire vine, with everyone taking part (particlularly WAL XD). The battle would end with a monumental spell causing and enormous magic blast. The lord would be killed, and he would slowly fade from existence. Then you would be forced to take his place as lord of the cross roads until the true lord returns.

"
that's badass...u should try making rpgs..."
Really? Thanks =D
~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#22  Edited By ~The Wanderer~
Ferro Vida said:

oooooh...me like :D
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Ferro Vida

I'm glad you guys like it. =D

Holly Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 8

#24  Edited By Holly Cross

I already have. I rewrote Crysta's page

Howler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Howler

ummm I don't think anyone can, there is too much going on with my G'BANDIT character.. Hell some even call my character by his real name not knowing that to the world the man known as Elian Allen died when he was 18 along with his parents.. so no I really don't think anyone could

<---------------- brags a lot :P

now Howler is a different story anyone could be a feral android wolf..

Anita__Blake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Anita__Blake
TheDrifter said:
"Final Arrow :

I would make him as the spawn of Satan/some demonic lord and a human woman (Demon hunter), rather than giving him powers....It ruined him. He could'nt fight correctly and it severely messed up his training with his father among several other things, his father viewed him as a failure and his mother regretted she ever slept with a Demon and because of that, she slit her wrists and was never to be heard of again. Afraid that the Demonic Lord would rape/mutilate/torture/etc etc  her, God set her soul in Heaven.

Because of this betrayl Arrow walked alone in hell for hundreds of years before eventually coming into the human world, filled with hate, never knowing love from either side of the supernatural world. Arrow now must slowly to confront his inner demons, learn to control them and thus take his fathers seat as the true king of Hell"
um... That would be weird..
Anita__Blake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Anita__Blake
TheDrifter said:
"Final Arrow :

Because of this betrayl Arrow walked alone in hell for hundreds of years before eventually coming into the human world, filled with hate, never knowing love from either side of the supernatural world. Arrow now must slowly to confront his inner demons, learn to control them and thus take his fathers seat as the true king of Hell"
um... That would be weird..
Lupin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Lupin
Hawk said:
"Arrow

A killer with a tourtured soul. With every kill he imagines his father is his victim. Taking out his anger on a man who beat him and raped his sister. Cuts and deforms all his victims, raping them after death."

and now you're worrying me XP
Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Hawk

I think this is funny.....ya'll must not have read any of my other characters. (for shame!) Here is a sample of some of Lord's Angel's posts. 3 different posts don't be confused.

Standing on a high hill he overlooked his kingdom, He kept his people in line with fear as his minions drove terror into the hearts of his people. Anyone could challenge for leadership of this part of the country if they were brave enough to come and take it from him. A challenge would be brought to him every couple of months when a young warrior would get the guts or stupidity. The old warriors would just laugh as they witnessed the same thing every time. The young warrior would come at him with aggression and brute force. The last challenger was dealt with quickly, as he charged, the Angel didn't even bother to pull his sword. With a spin his wings expanded out sending a blood spray onto the crowd watching. The young warrior lay on the ground in two halves shaking and bleeding out onto the ground. Angel walked between the two halves. Is anyone next? No one would answer the call.

Lord's Angel walked the streets hearing the warnings called out ahead of him. He laughed to see the people scurry away. Seeing a pretty woman trying to hide in an alley, he called to her. Come here woman. He grabbed her tight and in a way that would make anyone blush. He took her into her home, where her husband protested. He was quickly dealt with so that while he raped the woman over and over again she could see the corpse of her dead husband to remind her not to resist. When he was done with her she was left shaking on the floor. He looked to his captain while he buttoned his pants walking out of the house. Burn the place. Leave her inside.

A word was given to Angel; he was to met with the rest of the Brotherhood. Large wings once again came out of the man's back and he took to the sky flying south.

On a mountain top The Lord's Angel received reports on the battle below. A man who was more than a leader of men, he was a true warrior, one of the most fear in this world. In the air he had no revile. The reports told a story that he had expected, a battle of legend that story would be told about for generations to come. Lord's Angel could no longer stay on this hill while glory was being had on the battlefield. He called for his armor, a light mess that with a winged angel plated on the front of it. He gave orders as he gathered his swords, blood was about to fall, heroes will die.

Lord, we have received reports of a man that bears your likeness, he is powerful and kills quickly.  The Lord's Angel gave a smirk as he pulled his out his swords flexing the blade in his hand. With a quick flick of his wrist the massagers’ head left his body, still pumping blood as it fell. Lord's Angel took to the sky followed by a swarm of demons. As his dark hair flew behind him he called to the animals of his world, to fight with him. His mind connected with Hawk's once again. Seeing through Hawk's eyes he saw the death that came with his blades. Wings and swords flew as blood filled the air. Lord's Angel thrist for blood raged as he watched Hawk kill his men. Hawk I'm coming for you. He spoke as he flew into battle.

Landing in the midst of it all he saw his enemies as the troops of men parted for the feared one. He walked through the crowd looking to the sky to see the thunder gods, sound and lights. He wanted to kill, to choke the life out of someone with his own two hands. To feel the warmth of the blood as it flowed out of his enemy. He saw the winged warrior covered in blood head to toe, wings shining in the light. Interesting....... Metal wings, wonder what other upgrades he has? Just then Hawk caught his eye as he thrust his sword into a giant man's chest. Hawk pulled out his sword slowly lifting the huge man off the ground as he did, showing his great strength. LA was not intimated. The two men walked towards his each other, each with swords at their sides. LA noticed that Hawk too had the swords that he had had since his youth. The paced picked up more and more, until both of the warriors were running. With a quick flap of their wings they met in mid air. The speed at which they hit was great and a lound BOOM was heard over the course of the battlefield.

The battle raged below as to great warrior rose higher and higher into sky years of training made their moves smooth and quick as one attacked and the other countered. Blood would be spilled in the sky and an Angel of some sort would fall.

Lord's Angel stood with his arms wide, blood dripping from them as he spoke. Is no one worthy? He laughed as he shook the blood out of his hair, it flinging on all who surrounded him. Have I killed the only true warrior? He called out to the ICE members like Goliath calling for David. A low growl left his lips waiting for a warrior to collect this warth. With his swords draw out to his sides LA rose above the crowd rotating and slowing spinning as his gracefully moved into the air.

Flotting above his warriors he pointed his sword towards the big man with a hammer and axe. Then opening his arms wide he called for the thunder god. This man who wounds healed and strength was great feared no one, his swords were true his blades quick, he called for the Hero of Heros.  As his name left his lips he knew that battle was about to rage .

Lstpaladin!

Alpha Guard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Alpha Guard
~The Wanderer~ said:
"I'm curious on how anyone would wanna write my character o_O"
Same here.
Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Hawk

Lets just make this Let Hawk write for your character thread. I'll read your bio Alpha and Wanderer

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#32  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

YAY! DO ME NEXT DO ME NEXT! XDD well... after them XP

Michelle (Sha)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Michelle (Sha)

then me! well Sha!?^^

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Hawk

Ok Wanderer has the longest bio ever and I'm confused by Alpha.......so I know Sha and Feral so....

Feral.
As a teen girl Feral feel in love with her high school sweetheart. One night her boyfriend snuck into her house through her window. As they started making love for the first time in her life, she began to feel hot. Sweet began to roll off her boyfriends skin as they got heavy into the action. The a flame formed in her eye as he stared into them. He jumped off her hot body as she became engulfed in flames. With that her room caught on fire trapping her boyfriend and parents in the burning house. Feral watched as flam took everything special in her life. Homeless and without parents she took to the streets until wondering into the arms of Last Arrow. He taught her to control her powers and hoped to use them to kill and destroy. Her innocent mind would not let her kill and she escaped him becoming a hero.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey Hawk, Do me! :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheDrifter said:
"Hey Hawk, Do me! :P"
Crap, My bio's not finished.........
Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Hawk

Sha.
She came from a planet thrown into a civil war. Barely escaping as her planet was thrown into darkness she was sent to Earth by the royal family......or that's what she like you to believe. A theif and a killer Sha killed a princess taking her place and being sent to Earth. On the way to Earth she had decades to think about her life and the path that she chose. With a fresh start in front of her she made a life changing choice. She would act like the princess that she killed, help people protect the innocent that she once took advantage of. As she exited the craft that had landed in Central Park, she was received like a goddess. Beautiful and strong she came to be worshiped by men, building her ego that would soon cause her to turn......into a queen and a monster.

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Hawk

Drifter.

Hanging on a wooden cross and magical crow to a crap on a scarecrows head causing it to come to life.......then it danced like Michael Jackson to Oz. .......jk...I'll read some of yours and give it a shot.

Tigris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Tigris
Hawk said:
"

Drifter.

Hanging on a wooden cross and magical crow to a crap on a scarecrows head causing it to come to life.......then it danced like Michael Jackson to Oz. .......jk...I'll read some of yours and give it a shot.

"
Cute :) lol
Hayden Miles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Hayden Miles
Hawk said:
"Sha.
She came from a planet thrown into a civil war. Barely escaping as her planet was thrown into darkness she was sent to Earth by the royal family......or that's what she like you to believe. A theif and a killer Sha killed a princess taking her place and being sent to Earth. On the way to Earth she had decades to think about her life and the path that she chose. With a fresh start in front of her she made a life changing choice. She would act like the princess that she killed, help people protect the innocent that she once took advantage of. As she exited the craft that had landed in Central Park, she was received like a goddess. Beautiful and strong she came to be worshiped by men, building her ego that would soon cause her to turn......into a queen and a monster."
O_O awesome!
Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Hawk

Sha I had a hard time with you......you have so many different bios already. lol

LstPaladin.

God of Thunder, that's what they called him. Raining down justice on the unjust.....well in the old days. After killing a innocent child and mother in a battle with Lord's Angel the thunder god turned to drugs to take the edge off the pain. The once great leader of the Generation Next he fought his friend and brother Hawk in a drunken stupor. Nearly killing Hawk and bringing down the walls of the Gen Next around him LP turn to the darkside of life. Teaming with his brother Loki, the gods of the underworld wreak and destroyed the Earth taking over most of North America. Many would come to challenge the brothers of destrution, even a wingless and near died Hawk. LP only stop and came to his senses when it was time to make a death stroke on his friend. He could not and instead killed his brother Loki

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#42  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator
Hawk said:
"Ok Wanderer has the longest bio ever and I'm confused by Alpha.......so I know Sha and Feral so....

Feral.
As a teen girl Feral feel in love with her high school sweetheart. One night her boyfriend snuck into her house through her window. As they started making love for the first time in her life, she began to feel hot. Sweet began to roll off her boyfriends skin as they got heavy into the action. The a flame formed in her eye as he stared into them. He jumped off her hot body as she became engulfed in flames. With that her room caught on fire trapping her boyfriend and parents in the burning house. Feral watched as flam took everything special in her life. Homeless and without parents she took to the streets until wondering into the arms of Last Arrow. He taught her to control her powers and hoped to use them to kill and destroy. Her innocent mind would not let her kill and she escaped him becoming a hero."
o.o wow.... that is so awesome! O.O
Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Hawk

thanks Feral .....I liked yours.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawk said:
"

Drifter.

"
LMMFAO

I'll PM you my old bio.....(which I'm gonna put on my bio now lol)
Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Hawk

Drift...ok, I've got an idea.....but yeah Pm me that bio.

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Hawk

This is pretty fun for me......If anyone wants me to write for them let me know......it helps if I've seen you RPG. lol

My laptop is dying so night.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Nighthunter

Hawk so stole the show in this thread lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawk said:
"

Drift...ok, I've got an idea.....but yeah Pm me that bio.

"
I don't have too man, My bio's fixed now.

Peace BTW
Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Hawk

Back just to say this....Nighthunter is a woman! JK. lol

Someone do me!

ok I'm gone.

Nighthunter