If you could write a letter to your character...

• 60 results
Noah Kenshiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Noah Kenshiki
Slaps

Creator: "Hahaha" xP
Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By Dreadmaster

Dear Dreadmaster 

Stop being a whiny emo pessimist and listen to some Death Metal to reclaim your manhood. xP backhand 

Sincerely, you know who i am!

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Legacy_

Dear Closure, 

I would tell you to grow some balls and stop crying like a bitch, and actually use your natural assassin skills and truly be bad-ass.  Yet, I'm the one who created you...so I guess my bad.  Anyway, I just want you to know you shall always be a phag in my book, until you actually do something with your life.  Btw stop annoying G'bandit with the crude comments, and telling Wando that he hurt your feelings.  It makes me look like a retard, and lowers the popularity level around this place.....learn to be a man and not a woman....please and thank you. 

Sincerely, the man who is your GOD

cly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By cly

Dear Cly,

When role playing and in a battle, try to focus on dodging or blocking the attacks instead of spending all your time on getting hit, resulting in getting critically damaged at the start of the fight.

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#55  Edited By CellphoneGirl

Dear the coolest 16 year old ever!! besides Wando XP,

You are really epic at what you do^^ sometimes.. XD Try your best not to B!tch slap anyone who get's on your nerves... cause i'm sure it might happen.
and do your best on leading the Vine Titans with Moonglow :]

Sincerely, the one who made you up ^^

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

@Zora Arrow said:

Kiara,

Once upon a time you were the greatest of them all, people revered you, loved you, and worshiped the ground you walked on. Oh how far you have fallen. You, much like your mother and grandparents before you, are a fallen angel. You once held being a hero so dear to you, and then you let the corruptions of love and friendship get the best of you. I gaze upon you now and wonder if I even really know you. You strive to do good, but yet your evil all the same. How can you take on the mantle of Queen of hell when you yourself are so lost and broken.

I wonder now what I can do with you. You who have waged war with yourself and others over the past year. You love so hard and mourn the loss of those who you called friends, or even the ones who are your friends. I know you look twice at people and wonder if they are truly who they seem, if they do truly care for you like you do them. You hang on their words and wish… No Pray that they are being true to you. That they are not lying to you like so many others have before them. I implore you to stop pleasing others, to stop doing what you think others want you to do, and start doing what you love. Be who you are, not whom everyone else wants you to be. Because in the end the person who gets hurt the most is yourself.

This still stands. With a ps.

PS: In the end your life will be lost for those you love most. It is not a fate you can change or one that you would willingly change. Just know that in the end you lived and died a heroine.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#57  Edited By CainPanell

You stupid drunken bastard,

I Hate you with every fiber of my being you horrible caricature, You are a stereotype of all Irish People, Myself included. You are a terrible person you evil maniacal monster.Your sex addiction has cause me many of problems as well. Enclosed is the number for your nearest rehab center.

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

@shadowknight666 said:

You stupid drunken bastard,

I Hate you with every fiber of my being you horrible caricature, You are a stereotype of all Irish People, Myself included. You are a terrible person you evil maniacal monster.Your sex addiction has cause me many of problems as well. Enclosed is the number for your nearest rehab center.

lol i love this

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#59  Edited By CainPanell

@Kiara_Sullivan: I Would've made it longer But i was afraid if i actually put what i'd like to say to him, I'd get banned.

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

@shadowknight666: lol

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#61  Edited By Nerx

Dear Nerx

Can you eat the corrupt governments living in my country, I assure you that they are well fed and groomed with the finest excesses that money can grab. My country is also home to the 4th biggest population in the world well with America with being the third. There are also tasty foreigners whom are both tourists and expats on regular basis to satiate your hunger, being an archipelagic state we have more than over one thousand islands. When you visit please look at our neighbors, Singapore, Malaysia and Australia I would also recommend that you taste them first. Don't for get your dreams of being a major cannibal superstar in Hollywood pal, when you shoot for the stars you will reach the moon and when that fails you can always shoot your friends.

Sincerely the one who holds a leash

P.S. the human population is getting increasing big , last year October just passing the seven billion threshold so can you please halve that number

.Longshot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#62  Edited By .Longshot.

Dear Longshot,

Have you ever considered browsing the cosmetics department?

Sincerely, the Chairman of the Board (come get me, Frank!)