• 83 results
.Ajax.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By .Ajax.

Hey guys, would love a hand trying to think of an origin for Ajax. I'd like something to do with a military background but not use the steryotypical Marine, Navy Seal but instead use the Air Force Pararescue also called PJ's or Supermen.  

I just can't think of way he gets his powers...nothing unique anyways.

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#52  Edited By EdwardWindsor

@.Ajax.: what about a malfunctioning super weapon used by the enemy? ie a sort of nerve or cell toxin that was meant to mutate and kill you but had a different affect.

.Ajax.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By .Ajax.
@EdwardWindsor  
Hmm that could work!
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By EdwardWindsor

@.Ajax.: just an idea man i wont be offended if it doesn't fit with your ideal. I just kinda like the idea of somebody accidently empowering their enemy.

.Ajax.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By .Ajax.
@EdwardWindsor said:

@.Ajax.: just an idea man i wont be offended if it doesn't fit with your ideal. I just kinda like the idea of somebody accidently empowering their enemy.

We'll see what happens! I'm hoping to come up with something soon!
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By EdwardWindsor

@.Ajax.: will keep an eye out for it man

.Ajax.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By .Ajax.
@EdwardWindsor said:

@.Ajax.: will keep an eye out for it man

Alright! Thanks for the idea by the way!
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By EdwardWindsor

@.Ajax.: No problem, you asked for it after all

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#59  Edited By CainPanell

I want in the NU, But I have no clue what the f*ck I should write. Period.

_Grifter_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#60  Edited By _Grifter_

@shadowknight666:

I'm somewhat in the same boat man, eventually I just picked up a concept and ran with it. Still unsure about it to tell ya the truth but sometimes you just gotta say what the hell and start writing something...even if you don't have a solid back story.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By CainPanell

@Grift3r: Problem is that I don't have any kind of concept I can really write at the moment. Nothing to run with

Avatar image for kamal_re_x_the_abductor
Kamal Re'x the Abductor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So me and the CoE are hammering out an idea for Kamal's invasion of the Earth.

_Grifter_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By _Grifter_

@shadowknight666: That is a problem....

.Ajax.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By .Ajax.

Thinking about making a fantasy world thread similar to middle earth/skryim/narnia, etc. Tons of stuff going on, and it can be a place to interact, get some quick and short rp posts in or long posts...totally up to the writer. The writer also has an option of rping totally by himself in this place by using NPC's as they go. 

I'd find a decent map of something, name all the places, give a general overview of some of them and let people have at it. It'll be full of magic, elves, dwarves, men, werewolves, vampires, orc's, etc.  
Any thoughts?

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By CainPanell

@.Ajax. said:

Thinking about making a fantasy world thread similar to middle earth/skryim/narnia, etc. Tons of stuff going on, and it can be a place to interact, get some quick and short rp posts in or long posts...totally up to the writer. The writer also has an option of rping totally by himself in this place by using NPC's as they go. I'd find a decent map of something, name all the places, give a general overview of some of them and let people have at it. It'll be full of magic, elves, dwarves, men, werewolves, vampires, orc's, etc. Any thoughts?

Sounds incredibly fun! I'd love to write in it.

.Ajax.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By .Ajax.
@shadowknight666  

Or possibly have an event take place in one of those realms (more than likely middle earth as most people are familiar with it). I've tried this before but I poorly organized and thus it faced defeat lol.  

Writers can choose to go the main "quest" by dealing with the even that is occurring or they may choose to go off an explore, interact or do whatever. 
CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By CainPanell

@.Ajax.: Actually I've always wanted to make a fantasy world to write in. I have some Ideas if you want to collaborate in a PM maybe?

.Ajax.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By .Ajax.
@shadowknight666 said:

@.Ajax.: Actually I've always wanted to make a fantasy world to write in. I have some Ideas if you want to collaborate in a PM maybe?

Sounds good, I'll fire you off a pm!
CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By CainPanell

@.Ajax.: Now be warned, I have a few ideas. One of them is creating a "Main Story" so to speak

QN5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By QN5

I got one! Guy's looking out for a name. I'll take suggestions. What he's got so far is 

Aegis
Bastion
Bulwark
Garrison

Rampart

Oh yeah. It's for this one. Gotta name your hero identity.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If there was ever a thread that needed to be necro bumped...

Harvest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Harvest

Had an idea of combining three old (as in, abandoned) threads into one, as a ladder for a new character I'm making.

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

We need this...

d^_^b

_Johnny_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Something down to the breakfast club basics of a group. Not a team, a group. They would revolve around an area where they all hang out like say a mechanics shop one of them owns or something simple. Wouldn't be about how badass you can make a guy but how well you can flesh out a character and give em real traits instead of nothing but H-core attitude.

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*sleeve gets caught in supply belt, gets pulled into furnace*

.Ajax.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By .Ajax.

@_johnny_: This is a fantastic idea, and I'm extremely interested. If you need help and/or members, I'd be more than willing to contribute!

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_johnny_ said:

Something down to the breakfast club basics of a group. Not a team, a group. They would revolve around an area where they all hang out like say a mechanics shop one of them owns or something simple. Wouldn't be about how badass you can make a guy but how well you can flesh out a character and give em real traits instead of nothing but H-core attitude.

Solid idea. Thing about those though you still need a connecting event either from the past or present. A why. Once you get that outta the way it's got nothing but potential.

.Ajax.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surkit said:

@_johnny_ said:

Solid idea. Thing about those though you still need a connecting event either from the past or present. A why. Once you get that outta the way it's got nothing but potential.

That's the easy part really. The hard part about any "group" on the vine is keeping it going for any length of time, or at least from my experiences.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ajax_ said:

@surkit said:

@_johnny_ said:

That's the easy part really. The hard part about any "group" on the vine is keeping it going for any length of time, or at least from my experiences.

To me it's the hard part.It's rare to find two characters that mesh right, let alone 4-6. The length of time to keep it up is part 2 of the same difficulty. Because the bonding event is in itself a week long depending on the amount of people involved. So lets say you wanna bypass that, your best bet is to either make a new account, which you know how that goes.

Or, and this is the one I recommend to my boy with the preacher av, just link existing character through a past, unwritten event that ties'em together and just start running as soon as you hit the ground.

.Ajax.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surkit: I'll definitely agree with you; even when being put on teams and the like in the past, typically members were picked on their amount of activity but that doesn't always work. Connecting everybody together some times is quite difficult for sure.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ajax_: Agreement on the forums. We've come far as a species

.Ajax.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers