Iberian Empire

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By ThePuzzler

@Impero: "Most are no concern, but the one that should grab your attention is Creed..Both the lion and him had a discussion yesterday, the lion trying to persuade him to spy on you. Whether or not he will go through with it is still unclear, but he is a potential problem"

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202  Edited By Ishin

@The_Puzzler: "Should he decide to do so, perhaps the boy may have some balls after all", the masked enigma chuckled smugly, "Your information is highly appreciated, as always".

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By ThePuzzler

@Impero: "Don't mention it, again as before, this radio signal will be useful to reach me only once, after that you will have to wait for me to contact you again. Out ~" *Fzzzzt*

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By Ishin

@The_Puzzler: (Let me just say, I love how you're writing your character man)

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By ThePuzzler

@Impero: (Thank you very much!)

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By Ishin

@The_Puzzler: (You're welcome dude :))

acer1_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By acer1_

So you have an empire now? Meeza thinks somebody's overcompensating :p

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By Ishin

@Acer.: Ha! :P

Avatar image for paradise_and_fear
Paradise_And_Fear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Updated profile

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Ishin

@Paradise_And_Fear: Likewise dude.

Sicarius_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Sicarius_

@Impero: Saw that and used it as well lol, mine made it sound funky lol

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Ishin

@Sicarius_: Haha it's cool.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#213  Edited By Legacy_
@Impero: I just realized Impero surrounds himself with strong women o.o
Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By Ishin

@Closure: Hehe no kidding man.

RamJam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By RamJam

Bump.

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Ishin

Practices his exotic fighting techniques in a secluded training room.

Soul_Rebel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By Soul_Rebel

@Impero: Bredry was looking for his leader, when a worker told him that the man was training. Training, perhaps this is the time to test his physcical limits. The only thing Bredry knew of the man was his dark aura, whether he was stronger than Jah had yet to be decided. Following the workers directions, he found himself in front of a door, in which he decided to knock on.

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By Ishin

@Soul_Rebel: Halting the progression of his unorthodox training, the masked mystery answered the knock, calmly opening the door before him. His dark-brown foreboding eyes instantly spotting Bredry, the most recent visitor of the Iberian Empire. "To come all this way, you must certainly have been looking for me", the poised assassin began, gesturing for Bredry to come in as he took a seat nearby, having not forgotten about the recent discovery of Bredry's conversation with Creed.

Soul_Rebel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By Soul_Rebel

@Impero: Bredry entered the room and began speaking to his emperor. "Originally, i had come to ponder some things with you, political matters, even though i'm no politician." The lion humanoid started to slightly grin, "But then i heard that you were training, and i realized that it had been a while since my last sparring partner. Especially when it comes to hand to hand combat. So of course i was wondering, if you would honor me the request of being my sparring partner."

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By Ishin

@Soul_Rebel: The request being asked was interesting to say the least. Having learned of Bredry's dealings with Creed, cunning Impero could only wonder over the agenda of the humanoid lion's request. Perhaps an attempt to study Impero's exotic, even supernatural techniques. However, his answer was similar to the one he offers to a large percentage of those who ask to train with him or be trained by him. "Your request is not accepted Mr. Bredry", he paused, leaning into his chair, "I only train with a very select few of individuals", he continued, calmly rising from his seat, his arms confidently folded behind him as he tauntingly strolls around the training room. "Unfortunately, you are not one of them", a smirk formed beneath the mysterious figure's mask, "Besides, after your dealings with.. Creed, why would I?".

Soul_Rebel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By Soul_Rebel

@Impero:Bredry could only guess that the Impero was talking about his spy request. He wasn't to surprised that the cunning and resourceful man had figured out about the meeting, Bredry had already figured out that Impero was somewhat of a genius. Instead, he tried to turn this bad event into one of good, "So that if i ever turn on you, you can know the difference of strength between the two us. And instead of killing yourself in a head on attack, bring in some friends to help you out."

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By ThePuzzler

@Soul_Rebel said:

@Impero:Bredry could only guess that the Impero was talking about his spy request. He wasn't to surprised that the cunning and resourceful man had figured out about the meeting, Bredry had already figured out that Impero was somewhat of a genius. Instead, he tried to turn this bad event into one of good, "So that if i ever turn on you, you can know the difference of strength between the two us. And instead of killing yourself in a head on attack, bring in some friends to help you out."

You have no idea who you are up against lol.

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By Ishin

@Soul_Rebel: The amount of underestimation in that statement was amusing and his verbal reason was at least to Impero, not a very good one. "Don't flatter yourself Mr. Bredry. If you ever decided to turn on me.. I would know, even before you would. And you've proven the shallow depths of your trust", there was some truth to his response. Gesturing for Bredry to leave, Impero had one of his inhuman Reapers open the door wide, "You know the way out don't you Mr. Bredry?".

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By lady_liberty

@The_Puzzler said:

@Soul_Rebel said:

You have no idea who you are up against lol.

'Sup.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By ThePuzzler

@Lady_Liberty: Before you go there, I was implying how hollow that threat was against the likes of Impero, your crush is in high favors in my books so you can put your "'Sup" back in your pocket XD

Soul_Rebel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By Soul_Rebel

@Impero: Bredry eyed the man for sometime before deciding to do the more respectful thing and leave. The man hadn't done anything wrong to the world that Bredry knew of yet. Still, Bredry would always have his eyes on him. Before leaving though, he still wanted know something, "What is your relationship with the nation of Akube?" He didn't expect an answer from Impero, but it would be good to know. The man who ran the country seemed noble, wise, and in general good hearted, someone that Bredry truly would pledge his heart to if he could.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By lady_liberty

@The_Puzzler: You've lost me lol!

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By ThePuzzler

@Lady_Liberty: lol I do that >.<

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By Ishin

@Soul_Rebel: "I have no ill will against them. They have done nothing wrong to Iberia", his final response give. Having accepted Bredry into his nation, the poised assassin ponders over allowing the humanoid lion to remain, his recent acts have proven somewhat distrustful, soon his final verdict will be given.

SurelockeHomes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By SurelockeHomes
@Lady_Liberty
He said you have a good choice in men!
ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By ThePuzzler

@Impero: A small orb floated into Impero's room, after a few seconds a hologram was created of the Puzzler via the orbs projector. The hologram of Puzzler was programmed to just be the silhouette of his body, the only other thing visible was the white tinge of his glasses. "That was...Rather amusing to watch you pluck out the mole I must admit...I thought I should at least give you the chance to see me the closest most people do.." The hologram sat down in the chair facing Impero.

Soul_Rebel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By Soul_Rebel

@Impero: Bredry grunted and then proceeded to leave. He still needed more info on the man, and it seemed Impero wasn't one to give that up so easily.

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By Ishin

@The_Puzzler: "Well then I must consider myself a tad special for you to be this.. open about your appearance with me", he chuckled smugly before turning round to properly face the Puzzler, taking a seat in a chair. "So what brings you here?".

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By ThePuzzler

@Impero: "Well I made this recording before hand to thank you and talk about how I can expand my contract with you and your nation.." Though the silhouette had no face or mouth to speak of, it would be something Puzzler would smile to.

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By Ishin

@The_Puzzler: "This should be interesting", Impero uttered, his attention fully concentrated on the silhouette.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By ThePuzzler

@Impero:"Indeed, not only am I rather good at collecting data...I am just as skilled at hiding it...In case your nation or you were to do something that is just to much attention for your tastes, I can have it covered up or even framed on somebody else completely.."

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By Ishin

@The_Puzzler: "Interesting deal. And if I may ask, why offer me this much assistance?", perhaps the Puzzler simply found Impero interesting, the manipulative puppeteer certainly did find interest in the world's most informed man.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By ThePuzzler

@Impero: "To quote a very mentally deranged terrorist...When your good at something, never do it for free..."

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By Ishin

@The_Puzzler: "Indeed. And the price is?", Impero realized that the Puzzler would require something in exchange of course, deals of this magnitude are not meant to be one-sided.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By ThePuzzler

@Impero: "A payroll of ten grand every three months..Considering how this contract is...Long term.."

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By Ishin

@The_Puzzler: "But of course. Then consider the deal struck".

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By ThePuzzler

@Impero: "Excellent...I would shake your hand..But this is only a holographic recording I made yesterday, so my interest in where this contract will go from here will have to be enough.."

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By Ishin

@The_Puzzler: "Good. Always a pleasure doing business with you Puzzler".

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By ThePuzzler

@Impero: "And to you, you will notice your mask has been updated with my personal radio signal, this is one where I am reachable at anytime, consider it a kindness. Out ~" *Fzzzzt* And with that the hologram flashed away and the orb flew off.

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By Ishin

@The_Puzzler: The deal had been struck and finally, the cryptic mystery had a means of contacting the elusive Puzzler.

Avatar image for michishige_kazuma
Michishige_Kazuma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Impero: Mich had snuck into the Iberia land, walking amonst its people, trying to blend in he is weaponless and seemingly defenseless.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#247  Edited By Rumble Man

@Impero: Does your empire produce any export goods?

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By Ishin

@Rumble Man: Basically everything Portugal and Spain export.

@Michishige_Kazuma: "Well aren't you persistent", Impero taunted, emerging from the imperial palace entrance.

Avatar image for michishige_kazuma
Michishige_Kazuma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Impero: As he stopped in his tracks hearing the mans voice he slowly turned around, pulling the hood down from his head. Showing his face "You honestly dont remember my face? My brother and I were twins...."

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By Ishin

@Michishige_Kazuma: "I'm certain he was just as unimportant", he retorted, "What do you want?".