Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Legacy_

Funez Tower...

It feels like months maybe years since Veritas Disassembled.  Day Hunter, Closure, Midnightist, Kurrent, The Wondering Spider, and The Genesis all departed.  Leaving felt heart-breaking, due to the family bond shared.  Closure looked at his friends as if they were brothers.  Nothing would ever tear the structure called their friendship, but they somehow shattered.  What seemed odd was the disappearance of Day Hunter.  Samuel seemed like a quiet man, but would indeed contact Closure whenever in town.  Yet, not one phone call or letter stating his current well-being was sent to Jonathan II.  He was off-grid and no where to be found.

"Good afternoon my name is Alexis Rebozo and I'm Daniel Tamara with Channel 12 News.  Everyday there seems to be one person who dies on this planet.  Today we mourn for the death of a hero.  A man who didn't follow Andferne with the Registration Act, he was a member of Veritas Inc. and a good man.  We will state his first name, but not the last name which would clearly state his true identity.  Samuel the Day Hunter died, murdered.  Authorities believe that this apparent mercenary was killed by another mercenary.  Yet, besides these supposed accusations his heroism is not to be forgotten.  Day Hunter may you rest in peace ---"

A fist ripping through oxygen molecules in a luxurious room, breaks the television.  Anger consumes the man standing, and his eyes shift blue.  The sun shines down upon his face.  Blood pumps like a car’s engine, and questions arise in his mind.  “G’bandit!!”  Maybe it was that damn bandit who killed one of Closure’s brothers.  “You can’t be dead Sam….you just can’t!!”  Grabbing the weakened television, Closure rips it from the socket, and throws it on the wooden floor.  The commotion shocks his secretary, and out of concern she enters the room.  “Jonathan what in God’s name is wrong with you?”  Closure turns to his best-friend, but he replies in a primitive way.  “Get out of here or you’re fired.”  Astonished by his remark, Chelsea silently leaves the corridor.  “You’re going to need me Mr. Conclusion to every complication, and when that comes I want a sincere apology.”

19 Minutes Later…

Rapidly typing through his data folder, containing information on every super-human confronted, Closure clicks on the name Day Hunter.  “Could you have a son and you never thought to tell me about it?  No matter, since I’m pissed the f#ck off; I’m going to watch some new videos on Youtube.  What’s this spotting of Day Hunter?”  The disillusioned Closure continues to drink alcohol as he clicks on the video.  “Oh shit is that Day Hunter, he's wearing a new costume but that’s got to be Day Hunter!!”  The video ends and Closure shoves the desk to the ground.  “Looks like I’m going to hunt in broad daylight.”  Stomping on the ground, the wooden floor begins to shift and components separate.  In order, to reveal a wondrous costume, Closure began to suit up.  “They say drinking and being heroic is a bad thing, but I’m going to prove them all wrong.”  Stepping out of the window, Closure drops himself as if he were a fallen angel.

25 Minutes Later…

The winds currents are a summer breeze, and are an everlasting beauty.  Once inhaled the intoxicated Closure smiles with joy.  His eyes brightly shone with the suns gorgeous light, and the brown color transforms into sea blue.  Objects, humans, buildings, and animals were no longer three-dimensional but see-through.  Beginning to relax, his body takes a moment of solitude and it begins destroying the intensity of brain activity.  Placing a cigar against his mouth, Closure blows smoke into the air.  “I think I see you Day Hunter.”  Jumping down the rooftop, the young man lands on the side-walk.  Acting like a normal civilian he whistles like an innocent bystander attempting to stay out of trouble.  “Mommy, why does that man look like a psycho?”  Offended, Closure trips the little boy discreetly.  “Oh my gosh, the poor little child.”  Acting as if he were concerned, Closure supervises his surrounding area.  Noticing a man who seems out of place, Closure lunges a single adamantium dagger at the man’s left foot.  “What's your name?"  A disfigured smile spreads across his face, and flashbacks from the last conversation with Samuel appears in Closure's mind.  Day Hunter was like family, and was this boy truly the son of the original Day Hunter..Samuel or was Closure just hallucinating?

Note -Killing this Day Hunter may actually be exciting. Ha ha ha ha ha.....