Avatar image for thief_of_thieves
Thief_of_Thieves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Surrounded, outnumbered, and out gunned. The police had somehow caught up with what they were doing. Was this a set up by Bill in order to get out of a jam? No, that wasn't remotely him, but then who had tipped the cops off. Even at a police station there weren't that many cars, hell even the FBI was there. Maybe one of the other men hired but Bill wouldn't work with someone he didn't trust, so that only leaves me. The friend he hasn't seen in forever and I know I'm not it but Bill doesn't know that.

They didn't even have what they came for and time was closing in. The evidence locker was three floors below, they had to hurry. Both of them to descend slowly from the benches used to clean windows but then the ropes that held the seat together weakened for him, and a few seconds later for Bill too. Too much of a coincidence he thought, if that didn't clean Bill of any suspicion that he had nothing could. They both still held onto the ropes as tightly as they could when Conrad said.

"I'm going to shoot the window and we'll get to the floor below from there".

8 days before

Conrad exited the luxurious car, he was wearing a pitch black Ted Baker suit which he had stolen as a bonus while robbing a million dollar diamond from a billionaire's mansion who just happened to wear the same suit size that he did. He still had no f*cking idea why he was at what he thought to be the worst place on Earth for four years of his life, maybe he hoped to get laid or maybe he just wanted to shove it in everyone's face how he was doing better than all of their middle-class asses. Either way he hoped to relax from all the chaos of being a criminal and hopefully relax...."Right".

There he saw many of the idiots who he hated, like that nerd-turned-millionaire Calvin Baxter, hopefully by the end of the night he'll have that Ferrari key in his hand and ready to sell in the black market. Or Mindy Marx, school president and queen of b!tchery, she got him suspended twice for faking passes. To his surprise he sees someone who he thought dead drinking out of his own personal bottle of alcohol.

Bill Donovan.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Look at all these pr!cks..." Bill mumbled while guzzling down more cheap whiskey from his flask, glaring at all of his former enemies while they glared right back in disgust. Bill Donovan, military nut in highschool, military veteran psychopath now. It was more than likely they all knew why he was booted from the cape-killers, a section 8, AKA being too batshit insane to serve the country. Mindy Marx looked over with a cocky smirk on her face, to which Bill just grinned right back while grabbing a hold of junk in order to make her look away in revolt. After a few more minutes of mumbled profanities, he looked on over to someone he hasn't seen in ages, looking a little fatter from what he remembered.

Conrad De Santa

He was already looking back at the days where they scalped answers off their classmates and swapped them for cigarettes, also recalling a time where Connie came to Bill, asking for a combat knife when he was worried that quarterback Brady Hartigan was going to kick his ass. "Holy f*cking shit!" Bill yelled out while knocking a few people out of his way so he could approach his old comrade through a shitty highschool.

Avatar image for thief_of_thieves
Thief_of_Thieves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"I don't see Patrick Lewis around".

Patrick Lewis was a classic text book prude who spent too much time at church and is probably still a virgin, he sat alone during lunch while reading the bible and was constantly picked on by Bill and Conrad like that one time they traded his holy book by a bible of the church of Satan, the poor bastard cried so much that his parents moved him to Catholic school.

Conrad had heard vague rumors about Bill being killed or getting kicked off for killing a one of his Generals, all which sounded like something that Bill would do, he always had a thing for sticking it to the man like burning down the principal's office or putting laxatives on Mr. Carpenter's coffee, they forced both of those educational ass wipes into an early retirement. Conrad was surprised years ago when he heard that Carpenter died of heart attack, he was surprised that it didn't happen during their high school years.

"Give me some of that so I can pretend to be drunk. I hear Marx's fat ass is a Nazi about the stuff now".

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Knock yourself out Connie.." Bill handed the "thirst aid" branded flask over to his friend while looking around at all of their classmates. "I overheard one of the sluts talkin' about how Pat's dead now, guy went against his own religion and offed himself, what a loser.." He looked back over to Conrad and looked him up and down, giving a scoff at his attire. "Well look at you CS, lookin' pretty sharp, what executive you screwin' to be walking around in those kind of threads?"