#1 Posted by ExistenceBiker (59 posts) - - Show Bio
                           I am starting a team that will stand together and for truth justice peace..............
The only requirement's i ask for is you must power's either supernatural or mutant
so if  you are intrested please let me know ??
#2 Posted by Darko (843 posts) - - Show Bio

good luck

#3 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

My best advice to give you for making this team and having it survive and stick around is to make sure you have a solid group of people around you that will be dedicated to it, or else it will fall. Make sure you have a good group of at least 4 people in it that will constantly do what it is your wanting for this team, it be create rpgs, battles, or take part on the ones put on.

#4 Posted by LexiCat (5284 posts) - - Show Bio

I couldn't agree with what Andy said more.  A team should be built around people you trust,  people who you can count on,  and people who share your ideas and views on how your team should be run.  A team is more than just a group of people.  You should be able to listen to each other and support one another.   You should know that no matter what,  the people you let in want to be there and want to help you make your team a success.

I would also note that to begin with,  keep your team small.  Build up a core group of members 4 or 5,  including yourself.   Introduce yourselves and your team ideals in an rpg.  Let people get to know who you are and what you stand for.  The more clearly laid out that is,  the easier it is for others around you to see you for who you are,  not just how they want to see you.

Lastly,  don't get discouraged.   Don't ever let anyone tell you your team is a bad idea or that it won't succeed.   Success is measured by how you act and who you are, rather than by the things you do.  Small teams who come together and enjoy themselves in just one rpg are just as successful in my eyes as those teams all spread out with 10 rpgs, battles, and everything going on.  Quality over Quantity anyday.

Good luck with your team and I really hope to read some nice rpg's put out by your team in the future.

-Lexi

#5 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

Good luck to you.........got a name yet?

#6 Posted by iVi33K0 (311 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#7 Posted by Excessive (41 posts) - - Show Bio

Name?

#8 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84518 posts) - - Show Bio
Andferne said:
"My best advice to give you for making this team and having it survive and stick around is to make sure you have a solid group of people around you that will be dedicated to it, or else it will fall. Make sure you have a good group of at least 4 people in it that will constantly do what it is your wanting for this team, it be create rpgs, battles, or take part on the ones put on."

LexiCat said:
"I couldn't agree with what Andy said more.  A team should be built around people you trust,  people who you can count on,  and people who share your ideas and views on how your team should be run.  A team is more than just a group of people.  You should be able to listen to each other and support one another.   You should know that no matter what,  the people you let in want to be there and want to help you make your team a success.

I would also note that to begin with,  keep your team small.  Build up a core group of members 4 or 5,  including yourself.   Introduce yourselves and your team ideals in an rpg.  Let people get to know who you are and what you stand for.  The more clearly laid out that is,  the easier it is for others around you to see you for who you are,  not just how they want to see you.

Lastly,  don't get discouraged.   Don't ever let anyone tell you your team is a bad idea or that it won't succeed.   Success is measured by how you act and who you are, rather than by the things you do.  Small teams who come together and enjoy themselves in just one rpg are just as successful in my eyes as those teams all spread out with 10 rpgs, battles, and everything going on.  Quality over Quantity anyday.

Good luck with your team and I really hope to read some nice rpg's put out by your team in the future.

-Lexi"
Thats impressive.