Avatar image for ashley_knightfall
Ashley_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@quintus_knightfall: @cassius_knightfall:

She could hear the almost shock in his voice when the Crimson masked Knightfall saw her, and it brought on an almost stinging like pain to her chest, another reminder that her counterpart self was deceased. Not strong enough to survive in this world. He then declared to be Cassius and quickly Ashley's cobalt eyes darted to her brother, his stone expression difficult to read as her hands continued to hold fast onto her weapons. But before the Knightfall Saint could speak another word, The Living Weapon launched himself forward into combat, not wanting to give the self proclaimed Cassius a chance to attack them first. Standing aside the less experienced warrior watched and listened instead to what Cassius had to say. It seemed that the Quintus of this world had stirred up trouble for this world's Knightfalls.

But she continued to stay silent, watching the effects of her brothers attack take place, causing her stomach to turn. Then the fellow Knightfall fell to the ground, obvious in pain and then she couldn't stay silent anymore.

"Enough." Ashley shouted, putting her weapons away as she made her way forward between Quintus and Cassius. While she knew her brother only did what he felt needed to be done to protect the two of them, she couldn't stand by and watch as the two members of the same family name attacked each other. "We won't be able to make allies in this world if we fight the members of our own family. Your counterpart already has that reputation here." Her eyes looked over at Quintus, silently asking him to let her speak for a moment.

"Cassius." Her attention shift to her cousin, taking a kneel not too far from him but far enough to keep a small safe distance. "I know this is difficult for you to understand, but I am Ashley Knightfall, just not the Ashley you know. Yes, this is Quintus," she motioned to the Last Arashikage "but he is my twin brother, in our world. We come from a whole other reality, we don't know how we got here and we don't know why we were place here." Her brows pushed against one another, trying to figure out what else to say, but she wasn't sure how to go about explaining all of this. "This man, is not the same man who has murdered countless Knightfalls, this is my brother. We're trying to figure out how we got here and trying to find other Knightfalls who can help us." The tone of her voice was softer as she explained everything, sincerity oozing from her as she began slowly making her way closer to her cousin, inch by inch, holding her hands up to show she wasn't armed. "I promise, we'll answer any questions you have to the best of our abilities, alright? Now, I'm also a doctor in my world so... please, let me help you, I know you're in pain." If he allowed, Ashley would begin administering anesthetics that she was currently carrying with her in her pouch. If he didn't she would retract back and keep her distance away from him.

Avatar image for quintus_knightfall
Quintus_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashley_knightfall: @cassius_knightfall:

"I'm sorry Ashly." Furtive cadence expressing his genuine sense of cordial appeasement. "But there was simply no other way. I calculated an 85% chance of further aggression on his part." Pausing as a slight adjustment of posture brought his elongated shoulders back and chin up. "He'll be fine." Monotone vocal permutation fortifying his verbal sequencing. Before he turned and silently slipped into the background, only to return a short moment later with a freshly poured glass of water.

"I need your help....brother"

As expected the sympathetic Ashly had already delivered an attempted explanation to the otherwise disoriented gunman. As wise as she were honest, her words conveyed an intoxicating allure. As if her propensity for truth were a genetically gifted ability that had been lost by the rest of humanity. "Here. This will help." Taking a knee, the Noir Rose offered the glass to the Crimson Knightfall. "Strange though. That shouldnt have worked." An inquisitive squint painted Quintus' face with disbelief. "The Cassius of Reality-M was a synthetic. Rather, thee, synthetic. A technological masterpiece given life by the Spanish Storm Shadow, Don Andres. Blood-bending would have never worked on him....and yet it nearly crippled you."Observing the residual effects, deducing the obvious. "But you, you're an actual Knightfall by blood...how? From what I have been able to uncover, my father..."Shaking his head at the apparent misquote "Err, the Jayden of this World, sired several children and bastards alike. All for the same apparent agenda? And while several were murdered by my dobbleganger, there are some, like yourself, who still draw breath? Tell me. Is Andres Knightfall one of those siblings? And is so, will you take us to him?"

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall: @ashley_knightfall: ( very nice guys , gave me a ton to work with)

Declining the kindly offer of medical attention and the glass as Cassius slowly got back up onto his feet. Unclipping a strap under his mask and raising it just above his mouth before spitting the rest of the pooled blood in his mouth onto the polished wooden floor. " So your telling me you're from some sort of alternative earth and have no idea how you got here. Thats interesting something similar happened whilst i was in Japan a place called Ronin's Rest. Tell me have you heard of the champions of peace? an Edward Windsor perhaps?."

Pointing towards the sink with his hands making it clear his intention to move remaining passive his hands clear of his weapon his mask still hovering under his nose. Turning the tap on and rinsing his mouth out before wiping the fringes of his lips dry with some kitchen towel.

"As you can see i am human, in fact the most human of my family. Much to my brothers distain." Cassius thoughts of an android version of himself bringing a brief smile to his face, especially one designed by Andres. The lone Knightfall wondered what kind of suit he was no doubt wearing or if he had same hair as his fancier brother. Cassius mask hiding a sharp gaze at this other Quintus.

"I would never wish to harm another Knightfall without cause, so i must warn you. My brother is an extremely dangerous man, he has allies, he has enemies and he has power. Andres has wisely removed himself from any area of Quintus influence and any meeting with him would have to be handled with extreme caution. The presence of yourself anywhere near his family would be met with extreme force. Ashely would most likely be the best option for a meeting if i can arrange it. He will most likely hear your story out of scientific curiosity, but i warn you he will be able to find out if your pulling an tricks. You maybe able to trick me but Andres is one of the world's smartest men i am just good with these.So for your sakes i hope your telling the truth, its already a tough enough time for Knightfalls here as it is."

Opening the fridge and pulling out some bread before beginning to make a sandwich "You two hungry?, i assume you have more questions"

Ashley_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassius_knightfall: @quintus_knightfall:

Listening to the conversation sparked between the two, Ash was almost in awe that this world's Cassius was not just a bleeding Knightfall, but in his own words 'The most human of my family'. Pushing a strand of blond hair away from her face, she let out a relief sigh that Cassius actually believed her, it was a rough story to accept, and wasn't sure if she would believe anyone who were to explain the same to her. But then he began to ask his own questions about their reality. A group called Champions of Peace? Edward Windsor? "I believe..." The Knightfall Saint placed her hand gently on her chin, as if in deep thought. "At one point in time there was a group of heroes that called themselves that, but an Edward Windsor? I can't say for sure, I'm sorry. But... you said that something similar happened? A group of people were sent here from another world? Like us?" Her eyes widen as she gave her brother a look of almost hope, maybe they would have answers? "What happened to them?"

Cassius began giving a very brief explanation of this world's mysterious and deadly Quintus. He was everything that the two misplaced Knightfalls contemplated, maybe even more. For a man to willingly kill his family as he did... her eyes shift away from the two men, turning her back as she then continued to listen attentively to the quick breakdown of Andres.

It sound as if Ash didn't have much of a choice, she was going to have to be the one to present herself to the Spanish Storm Shadow of this world. "I'll do it." Her body turned back around, her eyes slowly glancing to Quintus. "And don't say no, I'm not going to risk you going in there and setting him off just with your looks because he thinks you're this world's Quintus." Shifting her attention to Cassius she gave a stern nod. "I have nothing to hide, if you can please get a hold of him, I would really appreciate it Cassius."

Her eyes glanced down at the sandwich he was making, but Ash kindly declined. "I haven't had much of an appetite since we got here, but thank you." She leaned against one of the counters, as something that Cassius spoke about earlier was beginning to eat away. "You said before that the family was in danger, what's going on?"

Quintus_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassius_knightfall: @ashley_knightfall:

For a moment, the briefest of which, Quintus was in danger of cracking an actual smile. Witnessing a rejuvenated sense of hope as it resonated off the Knightfall Saint's wishful demeanor. Displaying what could only be classified as optimistic enthusiasm, as Cassius regaled her with a story that centered around a displaced confederation of heroes known as the Champions of Peace. And yet the Last Arashikage had neither the resolve nor the appetite for such a promising expression. The seemingly endless parade of perpetrated atrocities by his mirror opposite had begun to take its toll. Silently of course. Forced to digest yet another of Raysh's sins, Quintus simply nodded and accepted the fact that his twin sister, the Knightfall Saint, would need to parlay on their behalf. Now, and perhaps forever. A staunch and regrettable reality had sunk in. No matter what he said or how he conducted himself, the World, and even his defacto family, would never be able to see him as the hero he had painstakingly built himself into.

No Caption Provided

Listening to the Red Hooded Knightfall elaborate about the current struggles surrounding the Knightfall clan, a direct result of Raysh Al'Shaytan's actions, the Noir Rose's eyes sharpened in disdain. Enough was enough. And so with a rhythmic shake of his head, stopping just long enough to pull his twin in close for a kiss atop her head,"Take care of yourself little one." Quintus disembarked. By the time Cassius had turned around to offer something to eat, the Dark Knightfall was gone, vanished. To where and to what cause remained a mystery....

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#306  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

I... Feel so bad for Quintus... I don't think I've ever felt bad for one of your characters before.

Quintus_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I... Feel so had for bad for Quintus... I don't think I've ever felt bad for one of your characters before.

LOL good then I succeeded :P After all, whats a Batman archetype if he isnt somewhat sympathetic

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#308  Edited By _Nox_

@ashley_knightfall: @quintus_knightfall:

In his time with the Arashikage, Mark had learned many useful skills. One of them was the ability to fall asleep yet be aware of one's surroundings, a task easily accomplished when one is born with natural senses so acute that a dropping pin being pushed down by gravity is the equivalent of the sound a bomb makes as it is being dropped on unfortunate bystanders. The Knightfall Wonder waited, as he held off any movements he analyzed the ecosystem outside of the room itself. The signature busy flow of the people and the streets almost instantly told him that he was in New York, no other city besides Gothic city moved at the same speed or even faster at night. Unlike Gothic city, it lacked a stronger smell of piss. Figuring out exactly where he laid, was a more difficult task and the drugs made it difficult too concentrate.

Ashley's heartbeat and tone towards him cracked through his cynicism, he felt terrible at the thought of almost shooting her, then he remembered what had occurred the night before and wondered what the hell had happened to him. Maybe she had injected him with a poison? Then again no, she never laid a finger on him before he collapsed. There was another beating, much stronger than Ashley's behind the door, it was familiar in the rotten way that it moved. The voice only confirmed it....Quintus, spouting what seemed like a "solution" to the problem that Mark presented or at least he interpreted it that.

Mark thought about jumping out of his bed and grabbing the golden curtain hanger to fight them both and successfully make his escape, but he had to know what this was, why bring him here. He slightly pushed himself up with both of his arms, straightening his posture so he could get a better look at them. "I didn't go into a coma you know, I just passed out. There was no need to feed me when I was asleep. Thank god you at least didn't slip a diaper on me.". With a false guilt ridden expression he placed his hand over his mouth as if he was shocked."Oh, I'm sorry. Did I interrupt the part where you were going to suggest that you should get rid of me? If I'm being too much of a bother right now I'll just go back to sleep and let you monolog."

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309 Feral Nova  Moderator

@_nox_: why is it every time you post as Nox I want to kick him into a hole? LOL I'll have something up later.

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310  Edited By _Nox_

@feral_nova:

Only the first part was aimed at you, the second was at Quintus. lol

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall: @ashley_knightfall:

"Last i heard they vanished, perhaps they found the way home they were looking for. What was the last thing you remember? they said something about light and passing out then just being here." This was a while ago so some details may be patchy, perhaps there is some kind of connection. I will mention it when we speak with Andres."

Taking a bite of his hastily manufactured and overly stuffed sandwich, his mouth barely containing the concoction of meat salad and mustard in the battered and beaten bread. "We can go visit Andre's, it will take awhile though." The thought of yet another plane ride and the two tier jet lag he would no doubt suffer taking his focus away from the sting of the Rose Noirs previous attack. Cassius thought long and hard on how best to answer Ashley's last question, the presence of her own brother making the subject something that needed to be covered delicately.

"Well i guess you could say my brother, our Q if you will has had some traumatic events sort of shake his personality into a somewhat darker path. His actions as a result of which, have drawn the rest of us some unwanted attention. The government the Liafador's, Lebeau's you name it he has poked them all with a big stick. Though I guess Andres will be better at explaining he is the more articulate one, i'm the more impulsive."

Before Cassius could continue he saw the two siblings had now reduced to one "So thats what that's like. He must be good.How you gonna contact your brother should we need him?.Not that you won't be safe, Andre's will listen to me well us."

Avatar image for nemesis_liafador
Nemesis_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nox is one of my favorite characters to read right now. So much personality to him.

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its hard to believe (for me anyways) that the dude who wrote DV is the same one who writes Nox lol

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314 Feral Nova  Moderator

Its hard to believe (for me anyways) that the dude who wrote DV is the same one who writes Nox lol

wait what?

I thought Vox was DV? O_O and Nox was someone else... wait are we for reals? >_>

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315  Edited By Charlemagne

@charlemagne said:

wait what?

I thought Vox was DV? O_O and Nox was someone else... wait are we for reals? >_>

I'm pretty sure its Vox = Lady Grimm. Nox = original Dark_Vengeance

Maybe I'm wrong though it does happen from time to time <_>

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316  Edited By _Nox_

@Charlemagne

Nope, you're right. I wrote the Original DV.

@nemesis_liafador

Aww...that moved some heart strings. Thank you.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317 Feral Nova  Moderator

@charlemagne: Idk who's who! T____T I never know who's who :( Every time I see a new account I have to ask who it is, but then they try to be all secretive about it! v___v Then when I treat them like I don't know them later on they get all butt hurt >_<

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!?! lol

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: Hahaha right? Only Mercy knows who's who and now even she's having trouble. Really there are only like 4 rpgers. We just dont realize it

Ashley_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nox_: @quintus_knightfall:

(I’m going to say that this happened after our meeting with Cassius >_> Since that interaction did start up first… hopefully that’s cool with the both of you.)

Her head slowly turned to see her brothers hand placed upon her shoulder, his question burning in her mind of what the next step was. Turning to face him her eyes were focused as she looked up at him. She knew words didn’t have to be exchanged, she knew well what he was thinking. “We get rid of the man who harmed our family.” Her voice monotone, emotionless, as if no sympathy for thoughts of killing another human being didn’t bother her. It seemed very out of character of the sympathetic physician, but if there was a man out there, hurting, killing, endangering their family? “What other choice do we have Quintus?”

But then a voice came behind her and her head instantly perked up, quickly turning around to see Marcus sitting up in bed. His harsh words didn’t even pierce into her, just the fact that he was awake… now they could move forward. “Marcus.” She couldn’t hold back a smile as her eyes beamed with joy. “I’m sorry I brought you here, I just… didn’t feel right leaving you.” She began, making her way into the room as she took a seat in the chair she set up next to the bed, her smile slowly vanishing as she knew the rough part was about to being. To get him to trust them. “We don’t want to get rid of you…” her eyes looked up at her brother, almost as if looking for an approval to move forward with the conversation. “…we need your help.” She began, taking in a deep breath.

Here we go.

She turned her attention back to Mark, she could feel her heart beating more quickly than usual, she was nervous. “I am Ashley Knightfall, just not the Ashley you know. This is my twin brother, Quintus Knightfall,” she motioned to the Reality CVnU look alike. “We come from a completely different reality. We don’t know how we got here and we don’t know why we were brought to this world.” The Knightfall Saint paused for a moment, why was this so much easier to explain to Cassius? “Cassius knows about us and is going to try and help us get a meeting with Andres, we’re hoping that other Knightfalls will come together to help us too.”

Her eyes pulled away from Mark, looking down at her hands. It was still so surreal, to see him in bed right in front of her. It was hard for her not to reach out and hug him, to wrap her arms around him and tell him she was so sorry for everything, for hurting him, even though this was a completely different person. Ashley was fully aware that she had no reason to feel this way towards this world’s Knightfall, but… she couldn’t help but.

“I know this might be difficult for you understand and you probably have some questions. I promise do my best to answer them for you.”

Quintus_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ashley_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassius_knightfall: @quintus_knightfall:

She watched as her brother walked away, she could only imagine how difficult this was for him. While the two had worked their entire lives to better the lives of others, it seemed to not matter in this world. No matter where Quintus would go, no matter what he did, the people will always see him as the Quintus Knightfall of this world and it pained his younger sibling. While he was quite and reserved, he was an honorable man, a selfish man. But just as he worked so hard to become the hero their world respected, she would work just as hard to prove that he was not like the monster people were to think of him.

“Last thing I remember?” Her cobalt eyes shift back to her cousin. “I was… getting out of work, my shift just ended and I was walking to my car and then… nothing.” She let out a huff of frustration. “I don’t remember anything about a light, one second I was in the parking lot, next moment I was in an alleyway with homeless men looking at me as if I was an alien.”

She watched as Cassius ate, it was so strange to see him as a human, she couldn’t help but give a small smirk. But one that quickly faded as he began explaining this world’s Quintus history very briefly. But then another name made Ashley’s heart almost stop. “The Liafadors?” In their world, the Liafadors were the one’s who waged war with the entire Earth, Ziccarra and Alexis Liafador/Pettis. Her stomach sank, they were in this reality, and after her family.

“I uh,” She snapped out of her train of thought as she looked down at her wrist watch, that also worked as a communicator for the two siblings. “Don’t worry, if we need him, I can get a hold of him.” She spoke with confidence. “I do have a question…” she began, looking down at the ground for a moment. “Is something called… The 3rd Society in this reality?” She almost held her breath, waiting for his answer. The 3rd Society were the ones that corrupted the powerful Liafador/Pettis family, if they were on this world… she was going to have to let Qutinus know, and the two… well… maybe they could save this world from the same fate theirs was currently experiencing.

Ashley_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So should I post next?

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324 Feral Nova  Moderator

@_nox_: it's Gamblers turn, unless he doesn't mind.

Quintus_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nox_ said:

So should I post next?

If you've already started something go for it. Otherwise I'm working on one now

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Quintus_Knightfall

Nah, go ahead.

Quintus_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashley_knightfall: @_nox_:

The Sardonic Samurai had awoken with what was rapidly becoming an unappealing trademark. Defensive in nature, possibly driven by fear of rejection, Nox verbally hissed at the only two people currently willing to give him their heart. True to form, Ashly, the Knightfall Saint, effortlessly sidestepped Nox's hostility. Intercepting it with an empathetic extension of her unparalleled propensity for sympathy. Quintus understood her new found need to right this particular wrong. A wrong that had haunted her like an unyielding ghost. Second chances were rare, perhaps the rarest quantifiable element in existence. And it was apparent that Ashly had no intention of wasting hers.

So Quintus silently stood with stoic incitement against the door. Arms folded and muscularly defined beneath the black cotton fabric of a Hollister long sleeve Henley. Observing, analyzing, and cataloging over a million observable tells resonating off the Counter-Cultural Cardinal (C/3's) physical, and physiological machinations. Mute in his cerebral appraisal. The kid was a survivor, that much he could have read instantly. Even without prior knowledge of Nox's disturbing trials and tribulations. His betrayal at the hands of his own grandfather must have been a baptism in barbarism. An act Quintus and Ashly knew all to well. Having suffered through a similar ordeal as they watched their own father cut down by family members. Such, it would seem, was the Knightfall curse. Regards of realm or reality.

No Caption Provided

"We're not here to cast you out Marcus. We only want to set the record straight. And hopefully garner your trust in the process. Besides"pausing as he slightly smirked, "Its not as if you havent already calculated 22 possible escape routes, 10 usable artifacts as weapons, and 34 mentally choreographed scenarios in which you take us both on....simultaneously. You already know the outcomes, as do I. The numbers arent favorable. So do yourself a favor and listen, for once, to what someone else has to say."Placing a hand on Ashly's shoulder. "You have enough enemies in your life already dont you? Wouldnt it be nice to finally have a little family in it as well?"

Lea_Drago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm in love with this character arc, not gonna lie.

This reminds me of early CVnU Quintus a LOT, but all the best parts.

Quintus_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm in love with this character arc, not gonna lie.

This reminds me of early CVnU Quintus a LOT, but all the best parts.

Yaaay Mercy praise!

Lea_Drago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall: Usually it's me excited over Gambler praise :D

But for real, this is my favorite writing of yours in a long while.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall: @ashley_knightfall: @andres_knightfall

Cassius listened to the details of the event that brought the displaced knightfalls to his home, the details sounding alot like the events the former samurai master and his former allies in Japan had outlined to him many months ago. Making a mental note to deliver this information to Andres also.

"To be honest with you Ashley, i am not that involved with the politics i am merely conflict resolution. My past actions relating to politics have only made problems worse. Your Cassius sounds like the man you need for your questions. I am just a fighter beyond my skill with these weapons i have little else. Its why i carry them. All i know for certain is the Liafadors and our family are in a sort of cold war stand off, thankfully neither side wished to hurt the other based on actions of one, perhaps two individuals. But all peace eventually comes to an end and i think the matter will never be forgotten.

This third society i have heard murmurs of but nothing solid, if they active they are aren't being circulated in my particular social group. But when your social group consists of mainly former and current assassins that doesn't say much"

Placing the plate into the sink and grabbing a couple bottles of water from the fridge stuffing a couple more into his bag.

"Meeting Andres will require some travelling, i assume your documents aren't with you and even so i doubt they would work. So that will narrow a few options down. Do you get air or sea sick?. Its the best part of a day to get to my brother. I think i know a way i can get you there with little hassle, it's not exactly legal though"

Avatar image for deactivated-60322c75112c3
deactivated-60322c75112c3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fraga: I will be shortly this is sort of the transitional post, giving you a heads up before we drop in.

Avatar image for deactivated-60322c75112c3
deactivated-60322c75112c3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for daud_al_talibah
Daud_Al_Talibah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335  Edited By Daud_Al_Talibah

@quintus_knightfall: I'm going to hit you with a post that's going to blow your f*&king mind. You won't believe the stealth genius I am about to pull-the-f*&k off, son.

*is secretly vastly over exaggerating*

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336 Feral Nova  Moderator
Daud_Al_Talibah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: For effect mainly. But today wasn't as great TBH.

Ashley_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daud_Al_Talibah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashley_knightfall: @quintus_knightfall:

I actually have thirty five scenarios , he missed the one where I grab Ashley by the neck and snap it so suddenly that he would almost go into shock, buying me time to get a grapple gun so I can hopefully jump out of this building fast enough before he does the same to me. That's really the only one that's most likely to get me out of here, I hit a wall with the alternatives. To trick Quintus you don't have to think rationally, that's the mistake that everyone makes. You have to do something so unpredictably out of character and irrational that he won't know what you will do next. I kind of feel bad for thinking about it, but then I remember that this might all be bullshit and I don't feel so bad. "At this point I can't tell the difference between enemies and family". He admitted regretfully before hiding behind his cynical shield and contemptuous sword.

"This might seem like a shocking revelation but unlike Cassius I don't just take people's words as always truthful. Especially when this world's Quintus has perfected cloning" Miracles are not real in his world, he doesn't believe that the universe or god or whoever the hell watches over Earth like we're ants is caring enough to pull a stunt like this. For every single anomaly there had to be an explanation."I don't have questions, I want evidence. Felix often joked that if Mark kept being so paranoid he would end up like one of those older guys that believe the attack by Amaranth in Gothic city was all an inside job and that the White House was ran by lizards. The second one might be true. Fact remained that Quintus could have cloned Ashley and injected false memories in her head. If he had the ability to do so with a New God's DNA what would stop him from doing it with her?

"But before that..."Mark jumped out of the bed asphyxiating sheets that made it seems as if he was an actual prisoner and opened the closet. There he found some of Andres's old suits perfectly kept, unused, he could tell because if he had wore them before they would smell at least $2000 dollars more expensive than what they actually are. Mark slipped on the stone colored, one piece, single breasted suit only because it was the smallest one, the rest of them would have made him look like a little boy wearing dressing up like his father and even this one was a bit longer on the sleeves.

"I honestly couldn't take this conversation seriously in boxers".

Ashley_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yup, still wanna kick him in a hole LOL nice post Nox

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have to spell check later.

Quintus_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Andres' clothes in my house? Blasphemy

Quintus_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall: I'm going to hit you with a post that's going to blow your f*&king mind. You won't believe the stealth genius I am about to pull-the-f*&k off, son.

"Its go time mofo"

Daud_Al_Talibah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall: I'll have to finish it on Friday. Got an Economics test inbound, so prep time it is.

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#346  Edited By _Nox_

@Quintus_Knightfall I only did it to bother you.

Quintus_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nox_: Your very existence bothers me (or the CVnU version anyway lol) This version doesnt mind at all.

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#348  Edited By _Nox_

@quintus_knightfall:

It was an implicit way of telling you that Andres was boning Val.>:)

You shouldn't have dropped off the KoV, I wanted a Charles vs Nox fight. The bright side is now we have to make an arc out of it.

Avatar image for sabriel_knightfall
Sabriel_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nox_: lol oh I got the attempt. Statement still stands though.

Meh, too time consuming.

Ashley_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassius_knightfall:

A sigh of relief could be heard coming from the misplaced Knightfall. The Liafadors weren’t the same ruthless people in her world. But that had to have been because The Third Society wasn’t around… yet. She could explain all of her concerns now, but she would rather only have to explain it once when they met up with Andres. “Well, let’s hope no one agitates the beast any time soon.” She gave a weak smile, her eyes glancing out a window.

This world wasn’t her home, but she could already feel the stresses that come with being a Knightfall in this reality. It seemed that her family was either in hiding, on the run or causing chaos. Now here she was, hiding and trying to find her way home by convincing members of her family she is who she is. “Sadly I don’t carry my passport everywhere I go, so no, it wasn’t with me when I was brought into this world.” She pushed herself away from the counter, beginning to slowly pace back and forth. “Do whatever needs to be done to get us there. And Cassius, thank you, I know you don’t have a reason to believe us, but I really do appreciate your help.”