Hunter becomes Hunted - RP

Trickshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Trickshot was getting payed big money for this. Big. Money. He wasn't about to fail. He had always enjoyed a challenge, and there most certainly was one ahead, but Tickshot was confident he would leave with his time, fun, and money well spent. But not his life. Not today. Not anytime soon.

"Easy now. Uncle Trickshot ain't gonna kill ya' without a fight, old bat. This gun right here is for your men. Save the best for last, as they say."

Trickshot smirked as he talked to himself, situated at a vantage point to pick off Dark Vengeance's men, one-by-one.

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

According to Interpol's most wanted list his name is Trickshot, he is an assassin for hire who has a keen eye and inhuman aim. If my guess is correct he is here to kill me, unfortunately for him I do not die easily. A straight forward approach is suicide, so I decided to surprise him.

"If you want to assassinate someone make sure they can't see you".

Without a second thought I attempt to grab him by the top of his head and smash it against ledge of the vintage point for an easy hit. I don't have any patience for hired guns, before putting him down I'll ask him the name of his employer. I don't think I'll be surprised at the name that he gives me.

Trickshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Trickshot

@dark_vengeance_: Ouch. Trickshot's head was smashed into his rifle, cutting open his chin. He did a quick leg sweep and stood up quickly.

"I've gotta say, I'm impressed. You figured out that I was coming ad where from. You wanna cookie or somethin'?" Trickshot attemted to stab Dark Vengeance in the throat, but was dodged and his arm was caught by Dark Vengeance.

An attempt to break Trickshot's arm proved futile, and he delivered a fierce kick in the direction of his opponents knee. If it landed, he would use his opening to retreat back to his comfort zone.

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

His ferocious kick hit my armored knee, it slightly hurt but it didn't throw me off balance since I stood on my ground before it landed making it easy to counter his next move of putting some distance between us so he can fight in his own terms, I won't give him any advantages.

I won't give him the sanctification of banter, he's just a common crook that needs to be taken down.

I step forward with my left leg to dexterously employ the right to heel kick him while simultaneously using it to lift my body and send the right foot in the air to demonstrate how to successfully perform a double jump heel kick against his cheek bones.

Trickshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark_vengeance_: The kick connected, and Trickshot landed into a crouching pose, one hand on the ground and another holding a card "Ace of Spades, buddy boy. You know how to kick. Heh. Too bad. Kicking can't save you from everything."

Trickshot smiled, revealing a missing tooth. He spit the tooth, sending it flying towards Dark Vengeance's head. The bat was versatile, and to counter his dodge, Trickshot threw a card as well. If all went according to plan, his hamstring would be cut.

Trickshot wiped the blood from his face and drew a knife as the bullet and card flew towards his opponent.