Humanity Now Institute

• 198 results
Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@antidoll: Wow! Definitely responding the very minute I'm able :)

Antidoll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wesley_Odepius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass Grinning wide he took a seat opposite of the femme fatale at her desk, he looked behind him as the doors slowly closed. Finding the sight of the famed Noah she spoke of banging on the light barrier. Nodding to her he agreed "A bit disrespectful yes, but needed. I am not a man who should have to go through formalities like impressing your Mr Noah." Raising his hand and gesturing for her to look at him "I am not like those who wish to grovel at your feet, as exquisite as they might be." He smirked, an attempt at being charming.

He reached back into his jacket and pulled out a inhaler, he leaned forward and set it on her desk. Letting it rest for a moment and allowing her to look it over "That is the future Miss Mass. It is the latest of my designs, I wish to give the world a better chance at fighting the monsters that live within there quickly dwindling world. This world has been plagued by beasts for far too long, I wish to....cleanse the world you could say." He stood up and removed his jacket, showing off an impressive form that was his body. For being nearly forty-five years old he had the body of a man in his prime. Muscles could be seen beneath his thousand dollar shirt, and as he sat back down his shirt pulled against his body revealing even more muscle. Smiling at her "I have the capability of producing millions of these little beauties. I come here to tell you this, not in an attempt at squandering money from you, no I come here to tell you what I plan on doing so that you know what the future holds. Not as a threat no more of a...invitation to be among the few who will be there when it ends." Smiling he sits back in the chair, knowing that the viper tongued beauty could easily take him apart atom by atom and knowing that even if she was not impressed with his Peace, she would be with how brazen and brave he was for simply coming to her in such a way.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#104  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@antidoll said:

Believing Quintus a god

I knew I liked you for a reason
I knew I liked you for a reason

No_One_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I might have an idea for a plot involving this place. If, they are experimenting on mutants...

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass: Eh, I must wait a while. Get used to humanoid lifestyle before I put my plan into action...

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_: Noah's naturally overconfident demeanor was welcomed by the Keijijo Kaze, whom believed that overconfidence truly surfaced from unbridled ability. "You would be correct in your assumption. I require the aid of both you and your sister in the time to come. Is she or may she be in attendance? I would like to discuss things with the both of you."

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's an instantaneous moment of bewilderment when the entirety of her frigid office space deteriorated and in transformed into a high school classroom crafted from her highly evolved psyche. And in this classroom there were no teachers, students, or cell phone reception. In this room stood a slightly transfixed girl, no older than seventeen.

"Sometimes, sometimes I forget the reasoning behind my crusade." Her violet eyes glimmered as her aged acquaintance found his footing in this finely fabricated reality. "Then I remember the truth." Her hands instinctively clenched as the euphoric pleasure of acquiring outside assistance coursed through her very veins. "The point of origin doesn't matter."

"What does matter is conviction. And I've got plenty of it." With the feeling of delight dwindling the always ominous redheaded mystery grasped the impossibly youthful bicep of @wesley_odepius.

"And together we'll make magic. I have no doubts about it." Staying true to her defining characteristics the always plotting metaphysical mistress batted her eyelashes and puckered her honey bee lips.

"It's why your inhaler will go national in no time. American culture will eat it up. Negative and positive reaction be damned. However, there's one thing you must know." Without a moment's hesitation the brash broad shoved her acquaintance downward, latching his torso to the classroom desk, sardonically giggling as she watched his naturally inclined reaction.

"If you play me. Even think of playing me. You'll be trapped here. Learning the lessons, ethics, and consequences surrounding the life that could have been yours' and the pathetic path you may have chosen. Are we clear?" She positioned herself in a manner of which that'd elicit the hormones of her male counterpart whilst digging her sharp as steel nails into the meat of his neck.

"If so....just know....that with me.....the magic never ends." Placing a kiss onto his forehead, the dangerous diva would relinquish her metaphysical entrapment so long as he understood the grounds of the partnership he would soon be entering.

Avatar image for catriona_knightfall
Catriona_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Tempo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Legacy_

@tempo_: This isn't gonna be a regular thing to do, but I had fun with the vine prime rewind :O

You've got more than one account going on miss >.>

Tempo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_: I can tell from the quality of the post. Vine Prime had some awesome dynamics.

Sure do :D

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tempo_: CVnU really bit me on the ass. I was finally at a point where I had voices for my big two, but thank you. I'm still learning to balance old elements with some new.

DOFP Blink was great. DOFP in general was great.

Wesley_Odepius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass

Just as swiftly as he had arrived in her office he was transported into a world he knew nothing of, and he was startled by the reality of it. This was something she created instantaneously from within her mind. For a moment they danced it seemed, something he wasn't accustomed to. As she touched his side he felt her trying to dig into his mind, but his mask made this fruitless. But just as quickly as she pulled him into this world she conceived she pulled him out, the next second he was slammed against her desk.

Atop of him she giggled and made her point, and even as threatening as her words were it was her power that really made her point. What she had just conceived was astounding to Wesley, he wished he could harness powers like that. But full psychedelic powers like hers were almost impossible to replicate, and he only wished it could be that he could have powers like hers.

As she stood up and allowed for him to do the same, he smiled wide her kiss still wet atop of his forehead. He reached out and took her hand in his, he could say almost anything in an attempt at making her believe him but one thing would make it clear to her his purpose. Slowly he removed his mask, now it was seen to her. A dark crimson red mask rested now on the desk behind him, he looked deep into her eyes "Read me now Clarice, and you will see all I have planned. All my secrets for you to know, for in fact I have none. All information about me is well known, but my motives have always been kept closest to my person. Now I allow you to see it all, take the invitation now my dear." His breathing slowed as he eased his mind and calmed himself, being read was quite possibly the most uncomfortable feeling he had ever known. And he was allowing it to happen willingly.

His mind raced with all the thoughts he had previously about the woman before him, and behind these thoughts were those of his plans on his race against the chaos of the world, about mutants and humans.

Avatar image for the_superior_sapien
The_Superior_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_: Is it okay if I use Legacy in my bio? I'mma say something like you found SS after Mercy pwnd/destroyed him and rebuilt/fixed him and now he's your body guard. But with more embellishment obviously lol

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aww! Now I want too much again...

Klemens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BloodDiamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Takes lack o reply as Antidoll burning whole corp down :P

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Clara Mass
Catriona_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_superior_sapien: I thought that was Ellie who beat the shit out of him.

Yeah it was. During Charles' attack on Antonia where Ellie and Kurt saved her.

Damn, that was so much fun.

Catriona_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peak: I wanna look that post up now

Peak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@catriona_knightfall: She flew him through a window and beat the F outta' him I think.

The snapped his neck.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Clara Mass

@peak: I'm responding to four posts at once. How do you do this? :O

Peak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall: haha! You're a funny man >__>

@peak: I'm just having a brain fart. I have heart attacks if I use certain words more than once o.o

Peak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass: LOL Can't all be as amazing and active and amazingly active as me :D

Alright you get the idea.

Catriona_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peak: No one told you to compliment yourself *slaps

Peak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wrote you book about how awesome I am, wanna read it?
I wrote you book about how awesome I am, wanna read it?

@clara_mass: I can if I want!

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Clara Mass

"I would say I'm rather shocked, but then I'd be lying." It had been a few short weeks since her departure from Anthony Stark's bedside. Leaving the White House had left a bitter taste in her mouth. Thankfully however, their almost amicable break up had gone unnoticed by the public eye. Yet, the daughter of her estranged husband had become increasingly vocal of her disdain for the freshly minted Mrs. Stark.

"Shaking in my boots. Really." Her attempt at sarcastic wit fell on deaf ears as her would be assailant (@antidoll) traversed the heavenly white halls of a barely staffed Humanity Now facility. As for the security Intel the First Lady ought to be accompanied by, they were relocated some hours ago into an underground facility in New Jersey as a means of protecting a project close to her heart.

"Although manning down my husband's secret service can only be seen as an amusing display." Miss Michelle melodramatically turned away from her tenth story overview of 1600 Penn, smiling as a manner of cordially greeting her disrespectful as well as uninvited intruder.

"And if you expect me to die sweetheart than consider me appalled." Upon her entry into an unprotected corridor the misinterpreted metaphysical mistress would meet the obviously mutant activist with a semi-automatic handgun tightly held by her highly refutable guardsman (@legacy_).

"However, if you want to stand around....calling me a cunt than by all means we can arrange a picture of it to be placed into your casket." Clarice leaned back, butt propped against her frigid desk, hands clasped together, and those beady violet eyes observing her prey's reaction to a beefy model of a man aim a gun at the side of her precious mutant loving face.

"Come on. Making a decision girl. Sit and talk like an adult.....or give me your best shot."

------------------------------

@tranquil: "She's not my sister." His personality adjusted in the presence of Milo, his confidence escalating as the need of assistance was infused into the conversation almost immediately.

"I know you. I know you too well. You're nearly godlike." Noah pressed his back against the wall, hands sliding into his snug denim jeans, all the while a smug countenance remained on his flawlessly designed face.

"Go through this elevator. Tenth floor. Don't say or do anything out of line. I've been told that not even Ishin could make it out....in one piece." Even if the supposed son of Amaranth despised his occupation as the barrier between guests and Miss Michelle, he attained a vast amount of pleasure from warning unexpected guests of what may happen when entering Clarice's torture chamber of secrets. DING!

"Good luck. I'll be listening from my comm. If it's that you need than I'm down, but the boss lady calls the shots. Win her over and you'll be seeing magic for days." He bowed his head as the elevator went ding and its' door gradually opened for the death dealing warrior. As for Noah, he simply chuckled, finding his happy place whilst his boss prepped for her guest.

Antidoll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Antidoll

@clara_mass:

(Ugh it's 2014 why the fck can't I post gifs and or pics on mobile!? Ehm anywho)

The building presently plagued by the electric event that was Antidoll's arrival was primarily vacant. The body count so minuscule that in this day and age was hardly enough to make a single tabloid. However Alice wasn't here for fame or effort to perform grand deed, she just wanted to squeal 'off with her head' as she dispatched the red queen. If she could have but one wish it'd be to present severed cranium of the red queen to her god, her Cheshire Cat. For no reward was any reward when contrasted to the Cheshire smile.

As she finally reached that luxurious office the upbeat techno melodies lowered volume. Azure assailant letting the wicked witch speak her words, before setting out to send said witch to that hell called Oz. Youthful figure of one with deranged mind danced to nonexistent melodies as the witch bitch spoke those words that made ears itch. Finally things looked ready to start and so unique powers came into play.

The name Antidoll hails from the words doll obviously and, antithesis. The doll part is simple it comes from past and her personality. Childish and off beat while also looking frail do to her illness gives probable definition of why she's viewed a doll. Title further brought on, by fact that she is a pawn. A toy to those who she belongs to. Antithesis however is more complex, as most know the primary concept is that it's the counter or opposite to something else. Antimatter plus boring ass regular matter results in no matter. Experimented on by those wishing to make Xtraordinaries Alice was given a unique biology that identified x genes ATP and or whatever else made special bitches special. Then her body took on opposing traits to the genetic make up of said powered being. In the case of the mighty Clair Alice developed an immunity to reality. She no longer could be victim to time manipulation or direct attempts to warp herself in reality. It wasn't the most stupendous of gifts in fact given that she alone was untargetable by said power was likely futile when everything else was. Never the less that is the gift of the Antidoll and such is the given perk in engagement soon to come.

"Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaa...oh you weren't gona break into song? I'm sorry." The spark of individuality sang before abruptly stopping evidence in her features showed slight disappointment. "I know you like to talk lady but I like to walk. You've nothing to offer me because adoration of killing ya is priceless. You can say the clever threat, but so far I've won every bet, when I gambled 'she won't do anything yet'. So please Ms lovable legendary Clair bear, shut the fck up because little Alice here doesn't care."

Smiling at the strong dude with a gun the electric ace of Eden rose her fingers as if it were a quick draw of the old west. A pair of lightning bolts would shoot towards the gun far faster then any bullet or trigger finger. And as metal was a conductor of electricity the last thing someone likely wanted to do was hold a metallic fire arm when assailed by electrical display.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@catriona_knightfall: When you coming by my crib though?

@antidoll: Someone's filled with anger and daddy issues lol Replying tomorrow :)

@aphasic: Cool beans. I look forward to your arrival.

Catriona_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Antidoll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Clara Mass

I double posted. Weird.

Catriona_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wesley_Odepius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Wesley_Odepius
Catriona_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wesley_Odepius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@catriona_knightfall: yeah its quite irritating for me as well, freaks me out when i put out a post and dont see it

Catriona_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wesley_odepius: Mmhmm. Or when somebody replies and it's not there when you go to respond back