#151 Posted by Over_kill (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr. Mercury said:

@Charmix said:

Fights by keeping distance from her enemies. Casting spells from long distance or through the use of telepathy, either to attack her foes mind (if they allow it in rpg) or by creating illusions (minor ones due to the risk of seeming over powered) either to create multiple copies of her and in which they all move including her at a fast pace leaving a kaleidoscope like effect after-image from her body which confuses her opponents even more. Combine with her skill as a dancer she will use her flexibility and reflexes to twirl around the battle field like a ball room arena and strike her opponents from all sides, mentally and physically. Since her body leaves an intricate and confusing after-image, she will then summon a floral storm of cherry blossom petals to further bemuse her opponents. If her mental and magical powers fail she of course will combine her magic to form melee weapon for close combat preferably a whip or duo sais or using potions with the effect similar to the use of a grenade. Telepathy is her best played first move, which will push her foes around before she cast a spell.

Takes out a notepad and pen. "Uh huh...yeah...Thanks! See ya at KOV" Smiles, winks and strolls away.

What? I'm not the only person who figured out that this thread JUST SO HAPPENING to pop up around KoV time was a trick? Dang.

#152 Posted by Charmix (11958 posts) - - Show Bio

@Over_kill said:

@Mr. Mercury said:

@Charmix said:

Fights by keeping distance from her enemies. Casting spells from long distance or through the use of telepathy, either to attack her foes mind (if they allow it in rpg) or by creating illusions (minor ones due to the risk of seeming over powered) either to create multiple copies of her and in which they all move including her at a fast pace leaving a kaleidoscope like effect after-image from her body which confuses her opponents even more. Combine with her skill as a dancer she will use her flexibility and reflexes to twirl around the battle field like a ball room arena and strike her opponents from all sides, mentally and physically. Since her body leaves an intricate and confusing after-image, she will then summon a floral storm of cherry blossom petals to further bemuse her opponents. If her mental and magical powers fail she of course will combine her magic to form melee weapon for close combat preferably a whip or duo sais or using potions with the effect similar to the use of a grenade. Telepathy is her best played first move, which will push her foes around before she cast a spell.

Takes out a notepad and pen. "Uh huh...yeah...Thanks! See ya at KOV" Smiles, winks and strolls away.

What? I'm not the only person who figured out that this thread JUST SO HAPPENING to pop up around KoV time was a trick? Dang.

-__________________________-

#153 Posted by chucknorrisreturned (266 posts) - - Show Bio

Karate and a series of powerful round house kicks that can destroy several multi verse's with a single hit, of course it's only when at max power.

#154 Posted by The_Puzzler (6484 posts) - - Show Bio

Puzzler in a short explanation does not use brawn at all in a fight but uses all brain and can perform well using those grey cells

#155 Posted by Over_kill (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@Charmix: It's ok. we all fall for tricks sometimes. ^_^ Btw, thanks for the extreme attention to detail. See you in round one. xD

#156 Posted by Mr. Mercury (19663 posts) - - Show Bio

@Charmix: That ass is mine.

@Over_kill: Uh...Not quite.

#157 Posted by Over_kill (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr. Mercury: I thought I was onto something. xP

#158 Posted by The_Puzzler (6484 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr. Mercury said:

Uhhh kinda sounds bad XD
#159 Posted by xxfail_safexx (61 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Puzzler said:
@Mr. Mercury said:

Uhhh kinda sounds bad XD
lol glad I ain't the only one who thought that!
#160 Posted by Charmix (11958 posts) - - Show Bio

@Over_kill: @Mr. Mercury: Well for your fyi I don't always comply with this tactic so haahahah >:D

and this was pre-Charmix, I've rebooted millions of times, go ask around they'll all agreee ;p

#161 Posted by Mr. Mercury (19663 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Puzzler: @xxfail_safexx: ....c'mon you guys!

@Over_kill: You were until you mentioned it. ;)

#162 Posted by Over_kill (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@Charmix: Lol you don't need to grasp at straws to make it seem like we don't really know how you fight. :P

#163 Posted by The_Puzzler (6484 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr. Mercury: Well i mean you said it! So HAHA! 
#164 Posted by xxfail_safexx (61 posts) - - Show Bio
@Over_kill:  shes still gonna burn your hair bro!
#165 Posted by Mr. Mercury (19663 posts) - - Show Bio

@Charmix said:

@Over_kill: @Mr. Mercury: Well for your fyi I don't always comply with this tactic so haahahah >:D

and this was pre-Charmix, I've rebooted millions of times, go ask around they'll all agreee ;p

lol mmhm we'll see in the arena.

#166 Posted by Over_kill (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxfail_safexx: NO NOT THE HAIR!!!

#167 Posted by xxfail_safexx (61 posts) - - Show Bio
@Over_kill: Lol if Nova wasn't scarred of you she would do that but charmix will do it. Shes crazy :P
#168 Posted by Over_kill (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxfail_safexx: Holy crap KD you alone are 75% of the vines population stop it!!!

#169 Posted by Charmix (11958 posts) - - Show Bio

@Over_kill said:

@Charmix: Lol you don't need to grasp at straws to make it seem like we don't really know how you fight. :P

I'm serious lol, I've rebooted millions of times ;)

ask the locals.

@Mr. Mercury said:

@Charmix said:

lol mmhm we'll see in the arena.

see you there ;)

#170 Posted by Over_kill (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@Charmix: I'm not a local? I'm a year old here! :(

#171 Posted by xxfail_safexx (61 posts) - - Show Bio
@Over_kill: no  about 65% I made my sister do the math xD
#172 Posted by Mercy_ (92997 posts) - - Show Bio

She's rebooted more than I can count.

#173 Posted by _Psy_ (3410 posts) - - Show Bio

He likes to dodge everything,who doesn't?

He also likes to play dirty.Eye gouges and knee-shots are his specialty.He has nothing to lose in life,so he's not afraid to do anything in a fight.

#174 Posted by Charmix (11958 posts) - - Show Bio

@Over_kill said:

@Charmix: I'm not a local? I'm a year old here! :(

;( its okay I'll love you<3

#175 Posted by Over_kill (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@Charmix: YAY LOVE!!! Wait a second... You're on a team with my girlfriend... This could get awkward. D:

#176 Posted by Mr. Mercury (19663 posts) - - Show Bio

@Charmix: Know I won't go easy on you, Cupcake.

#177 Posted by Charmix (11958 posts) - - Show Bio

@Over_kill said:

@Charmix: YAY LOVE!!! Wait a second... You're on a team with my girlfriend... This could get awkward. D:

I'm the goddess of love, it was meant to be ;p

@Mr. Mercury said:

@Charmix: Know I won't go easy on you, Cupcake.

Awwww shucks, >.< I was hoping to win lol

#178 Posted by Over_kill (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@Charmix: You can take that up with CPG lol.

#179 Posted by xxfail_safexx (61 posts) - - Show Bio
@Over_kill: I wanna see her beat you up! xD
#180 Posted by Over_kill (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxfail_safexx: you just might. We're fighting lol.

#181 Posted by xxfail_safexx (61 posts) - - Show Bio
@Over_kill: time for another lose for over kill!
#182 Posted by Mr. Mercury (19663 posts) - - Show Bio

@Charmix: Sawwree

#183 Posted by Over_kill (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxfail_safexx: NEVER! And I only have one.

#184 Posted by xxfail_safexx (61 posts) - - Show Bio
@Over_kill: hmm but you will lose by default ie. you won't use too much power to kick  CPG's ass :P so her team will win in the end.
#185 Posted by Over_kill (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxfail_safexx: Not true. I don't even have to fight her. I can let one of the two mass murdering psychopaths on my team fight her! ^_^

O_O Wait a sec...

#186 Posted by xxfail_safexx (61 posts) - - Show Bio
@Over_kill: your team is a group of street levelers and a powerless former robo...
#187 Posted by Charmix (11958 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxfail_safexx: Did our battle start yet? lol

#188 Posted by Over_kill (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxfail_safexx: O_o Who on my team is street level? Including the powerless former robot who will be powered for this event?

#189 Posted by xxfail_safexx (61 posts) - - Show Bio
@Charmix: I is KD (READ THE WORDS DUMMA) and i never fought you dumma  :P
#190 Posted by xxfail_safexx (61 posts) - - Show Bio
@Over_kill: Ah sorry mixed up the teams :/
#191 Posted by Over_kill (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxfail_safexx: Wtf is a dumma? Why are you calling her that? And am I going to be happy with it's definition?

#192 Posted by xxfail_safexx (61 posts) - - Show Bio
@Over_kill: just me saying dummy stupidly and you already said who I am so had to say something stupid like that is all :P
#193 Posted by Charmix (11958 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxfail_safexx said:

@Charmix: I is KD (READ THE WORDS DUMMA) and i never fought you dumma :P

-___- I was off by the "xx" dumma. I was asking if my team battle started dumma, I assume you were on it, or so due to the "xx" dumma.

#194 Posted by xxfail_safexx (61 posts) - - Show Bio
@Charmix: lol sorry I got tired of thinking up names and the Xs are the first letter that poped in my head when I created this account CPG lucky he  doesn't have to try hard with names :P xD
#195 Posted by Over_kill (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@Charmix said:

@xxfail_safexx said:

-___- I was off by the "xx" dumma. I was asking if my team battle started dumma, I assume you were on it, or so due to the "xx" dumma.

Technically yes. It's that post that Salem Hex made. It was mostly the announcement of teams but it's also the battle... I think... I'm pretty sure.

#196 Posted by Over_kill (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxfail_safexx: Oh...... Not nice. (Looks at him like a teacher or parent would when you do something bad.)

#197 Posted by xxfail_safexx (61 posts) - - Show Bio
@Over_kill: I hate that stare xD (throws an apple at your feet)
#198 Posted by Charmix (11958 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxfail_safexx said:

@Charmix: lol sorry I got tired of thinking up names and the Xs are the first letter that poped in my head when I created this account CPG lucky he doesn't have to try hard with names :P xD

-___- dumma. Thanks for confusing me :(

@Over_kill said:

@Charmix said:

@xxfail_safexx said:

Technically yes. It's that post that Salem Hex made. It was mostly the announcement of teams but it's also the battle... I think... I'm pretty sure.

I'll look into it.

#199 Posted by xxfail_safexx (61 posts) - - Show Bio
@Charmix: your the only one I confused :( sorry
#200 Posted by Over_kill (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxfail_safexx: o_O Now I'm confused.