#105  Edited By shanana
kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#106  Edited By kuchiku

Kuchiku fights using Jeet kun do, and judo fighting styles light on her feet she comes in utilizing her powers and fighting techniques to stun her opponents giving her time to throw out a more powerful attack.

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#107  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Like a sledgehammer.

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#108  Edited By _Sojourn_

Slight- Originally, I was going to base his character off of bending. If you don't know by now which style then...Too bad. Needless to say, I have little knowledge of actual tai chi formations, only the basic push and pull general knowledge. So I tend to use that. Although I'm an offensive fighter, it allows me to gauge my attacker and adjust accordingly. 

Malice- Purely offensive. She will attack a fly if it annoys her enough. She's usually a swordplayer, but but can use projectiles...Also, she's used her super strength a time or two. 

Eleemos- similar to Malice, although she hasn't used her super strength yet. 

Avatar image for midnight_silhouette
Midnight_Silhouette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

She uses a mix of bladed weapons (swords are her specialty) and the darkness manipulation that she is capable of. She has intertwined these abilities and powers into a unique fighting style.

Avatar image for emperor_von_doom
Emperor_von_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Kiddevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#111  Edited By Kiddevil

a mix of acrobatics, blades, cheap shots,fire,teleportation,and basic street fighting.

Libertyprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Libertyprime

@Kaligar Roxom: Is my guy good at h2h?

Emperor_von_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Libertyprime:  

He's good when his opponents are not focusing on him. There was a moment or two when he could have been beaten to death if they would have just paid more attention.
Katsuo_Shinobu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Katsuo_Shinobu

Katsuo has no training to speak of whatsoever, both hand to hand and sword-wise, but he has an uncanny warrior instinct that takes over in a fight. He uses improv mostly, and makes it up as he goes along, primarily aiming to hit with as much power, and not so much thinking it through first.

Libertyprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Libertyprime

@Kaligar Roxom:Well, I'm not bad in h2h right?

Emperor_von_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Libertyprime:  

I already answered that question. 

From what your showed me, Liberty Prime is good in CQC when his opponents are distracted. When they team up and use coordinated strikes, they overwhelmed him quite easily and could have killed him if they were not sidetracked by another objective. Meanwhile, Prime recovered and slaughtered them while they had little time to realize he was still a threat.  

In summation, Prime really needs to work on taking down multiple opponents otherwise another situation like that will end badly. 
Libertyprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Libertyprime

@Kaligar Roxom:How good is he on 1 v.s 1 though?

Emperor_von_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Libertyprime:  

Thank you for clarifying.  

Prime is relatively unstoppable one-on-one, especially with his blades/hooks unsheathed. I don't know the skill level of the other combatants, though, they could have just been grunts for all I could tell. 
Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#119  Edited By Nerx

Like them beasts on animal planet and filthy fighting with a bit of mixed martial arts

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By ThePuzzler

Puzzler is often behind the scenes of the fight trying to achieve the objective at hand rather then actually combat. When it does to combat though Puzzler often does not lay a finger on them unless there is a way to apprehend them as such, he also loves to use his environment as a weapon and think of clever ways to put that into action. Not onlt does Puzzler run from his opponents but he enjoys it, the thought of outrunning his enemies is a thrill and besides of he really cant "Take" Something in a fight the best thing he can do is distract it while looking for a smarter way to stop them

Kiddevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Kiddevil
@The_Puzzler: fighting with your brain? I disapprove of this.
_Marco_Smith_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By _Marco_Smith_

Rule 1 of sword play. Stick em with the pointy end.

Katsuo_Shinobu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Katsuo_Shinobu

@_Marco_Smith_: Now you tell me? o.O

_Grifter_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By _Grifter_

@_Marco_Smith_ said:

Rule 1 of sword play. Stick em with the pointy end.

That's the most important rule.

Avatar image for artist_incarnate
Artist_Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He'd rather use music to fight than most things.

Honor Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Honor Avenger

Honor Avenger prefers to fight in melee where she can play out the claws on her gauntlets and several other gadgets her armour provides her with as well as the enhanced physical attributes. Plus her being able to copy other's fighting style means she does not only like to confuse her opponents with rapidly switching fighting styles (one moment swinging boxing punches like Andferne did and the next moment delivering agraceful kick one would have considered coming from Gambler) but also to take in an opponents move and surprise them with using those moves against them. 

When fiinding herself in a firefight she mostly uses 9mm handguns which she can use with incredible accuracy.

Hayden Miles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Hayden Miles

Honor legend

Hayden Miles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Hayden Miles

This better demonstrates her using her Autism as a gift

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#129  Edited By Belladonna

@Hayden Miles: Good movie. Watch 2 times in a row. My favorite was when she took down all the group of men near the end of the movie, and her dad came to help her.

Hayden Miles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Hayden Miles
@Charmix: RIGHT!!!! My fave is when she beats all those guys in the Meat shop lol
PaperRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#131  Edited By PaperRonin

I fight obscurely. You won't know what's coming.

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Belladonna

@Hayden Miles: I just hated Moon he was so useless but adorable in a way. My favorite is when she's eating CHOCOLATE tossing them and it ricocheting to her mouth, and the buzzing fly part.

I find it nice that a thai movie gets some recognition besides Ong bak.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Kain's fighting depends on who he's fighting. He generally prefers to just blitz and overwhelm his enemy. The majority of his attacks are based on trap combat to make somebody something stupid so he'll get a nice kill shot. However when he continues to blitz, his strikes end up working as nerve hits to immobilize the opposition without mercy.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By CainPanell

Brutal.

Lady_Deathgasm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Lady_Deathgasm

I haven't quite nailed that down yet, honestly. I'm still struggling with just what Lady DG is and what she does. First and foremost, she'll try to use seduction. The act of ummm... bow chicka wow wow... usually ends in death for her partner and she then collects their soul.

But put to it, having no other choice but to fight, she fights with black greatsword that's practically bigger than she is but not to the point of being a silly anime thing. It's pretty much a Stormbringer type thing and if she can steal your sould by scr3wing your brains out, then she'll run you through with that.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#136  Edited By Nerx

A mix of these two greats

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Mr. Mercury

Formless and flexible, like water.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Eternal Chaos

@Mr. Mercury: Unless it's a woman. Then you put on Luther Vandross and seduce them. LoL.

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Mr. Mercury

LOL You crazy

Hayden Miles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Hayden Miles
@Charmix said:

@Hayden Miles: I just hated Moon he was so useless but adorable in a way. My favorite is when she's eating CHOCOLATE tossing them and it ricocheting to her mouth, and the buzzing fly part.

I find it nice that a thai movie gets some recognition besides Ong bak.

^_^
_Beastmaster_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By _Beastmaster_

With his hammer.It gives him his flying abilities and boosts his strength.Without it he uses a mix of MMA techniques,Nerve Fighting,and dirty tactics.He's the MotherF###ing God of War,he doesn't play pretty.

Deep_Six

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Deep_Six

An olympic boxer, winning the Golden Gloves in Hawaii. He has an impressive amateur resume. When he becomes Deep_Six, his fighting style drastically changes. It's one that suits his newfound strength and explosive movement, but retains Gabriels boxing fundamentals.(I don't want to give it away yet)

Ruvik_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#143  Edited By Ruvik_

With the alien suit it gives him his great strength and speed with the starheart it gives him the power to create hard light energy constructs, and flight.

Deep_Six

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Deep_Six

@StrikeDown: You joining the Vine Tournamet? A skillset like that, you'd probably be an early favorite.

Emperor_von_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A warrior ten-thousand years in the making, Kaligar fights using two distinct martial arts: Gan'Muyr and Gou'no'ha. 

Gan'Muyr teaches the practice of "swimming" through the air, balancing on gusts of wind in order to deliver a killing blow. The hands of a Gan'Muyr master are enveloped in raw psychic energy, honed through hours of meditation prior to a battle. They can scythe through any material as long as the balance and focus of their user is maintained.  

Gou'no'ha is the exact opposite of Gan'Muyr, using hard single strikes as opposed to flowing swarms of attacks. The purpose of Gou'no'ha is to make the user's body invulnerable for a short while during their impossibly-strong physical attacks. The hands of a Gou'no'ha master are able to crack mountains and split tectonic plates while maintaining such inner focus that not even a scratch is suffered. Furthermore, Gou'no'ha teaches the use of pressure points in order to heal or severely cripple a target.  

Kaligar has mastered both arts to the pinnacle of their design and has even discovered more pressure points, including some on machines that are only capable of being properly sensed by other machines. 

Miss Menace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#146  Edited By Miss Menace

Um rifle at long ranges, explosions to cause confusion. At close ranges Taijutsu to create space,takes advantage of anatomical attributes. such as claws, quick striking in an arching shot to the crown of the head, or limbs to kill or stun ^-^

duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By duchess

Expert martial arts combined with peak human agility. With some powers when necessary.

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Belladonna

Fights by keeping distance from her enemies. Casting spells from long distance or through the use of telepathy, either to attack her foes mind (if they allow it in rpg) or by creating illusions (minor ones due to the risk of seeming over powered) either to create multiple copies of her and in which they all move including her at a fast pace leaving a kaleidoscope like effect after-image from her body which confuses her opponents even more. Combine with her skill as a dancer she will use her flexibility and reflexes to twirl around the battle field like a ball room arena and strike her opponents from all sides, mentally and physically. Since her body leaves an intricate and confusing after-image, she will then summon a floral storm of cherry blossom petals to further bemuse her opponents. If her mental and magical powers fail she of course will combine her magic to form melee weapon for close combat preferably a whip or duo sais or using potions with the effect similar to the use of a grenade. Telepathy is her best played first move, which will push her foes around before she cast a spell.

bloodarrow1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By bloodarrow1

mixing in several ancient and modern fighting styles with his speed and weapon knowledge.

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Mr. Mercury

@Charmix said:

Fights by keeping distance from her enemies. Casting spells from long distance or through the use of telepathy, either to attack her foes mind (if they allow it in rpg) or by creating illusions (minor ones due to the risk of seeming over powered) either to create multiple copies of her and in which they all move including her at a fast pace leaving a kaleidoscope like effect after-image from her body which confuses her opponents even more. Combine with her skill as a dancer she will use her flexibility and reflexes to twirl around the battle field like a ball room arena and strike her opponents from all sides, mentally and physically. Since her body leaves an intricate and confusing after-image, she will then summon a floral storm of cherry blossom petals to further bemuse her opponents. If her mental and magical powers fail she of course will combine her magic to form melee weapon for close combat preferably a whip or duo sais or using potions with the effect similar to the use of a grenade. Telepathy is her best played first move, which will push her foes around before she cast a spell.

Takes out a notepad and pen. "Uh huh...yeah...Thanks! See ya at KOV" Smiles, winks and strolls away.