How does your character fight?

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Resonate

Pretty much a mix between Electrokinesis, some street fighting, and a little bit of a swordsman. He mainly relies on his power to get the job done but makes agile movements when necessary....

There are moments when the sphere within his body hypes up his nervous system to basically override the 8% limit of which we are able to use our brains, making him much more dangerous than a normal human, without the powers...

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Switch

Ok, so how would you describe your characters fighting style in an RPG. Do they rush in throwing punches or stay back casting spells? Hell, do they even fight at all? Put in any details that would help describe your style such as particular combat skills or martial arts that the character knows.

Switch is a bread and butter fighter. He keeps things simple and doesn't stick to any particular style. He makes it up as he goes along, combining basic moves to get the desired effect. While he has had special forces training and so is skilled at hand to hand he is not an expert in any martial arts. In the same vein he knows some magic but is barely proficient, meaning that he rarely uses it. He's good with his hands but more happy swinging and axe or sword at an opponent.

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Jax

Jax is a master swordsmen. He does both ranged and close up attacks. HE starts out with his elemental ranged attacks only sometimes getting close in with fire attacks. Jax's style varies from there. He can take out his sword and charge it with darkness and start swinging at his opponent or he can manipulate the land around his opponent. For example he can set the land around his foe on fire and then manipulate water above the opponent and turn it into ice spikes.

Jax sometimes only uses his elemental attacks in battle. Rarely Jax summons the elemental avatars of each element to fight.

man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By man_of_forever

I dont know right now. Ill look at some old fights and tell later.

Avatar image for ronin_alexsnder
ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ronin alexsnder

well i like to keep alot of my fights at a distance relying on 2 rifles he carryings slung over his back. ronin can fight in close combat he has been a marine and mastered MCMAP's several times over since he's like 68 lol. being a teleporter makes ronin able to keep the fight at a distance easily.

Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Clutch

Akira-is a fighter that likes to keep battles fast paced,guns and explosives,roundhouses and lots of sword action.His flat space and photographic reflexes allow him to mix unlimted combinations of fighting styles and different weapons,RPGs with a Darkchild backhand,Twin barretas with a Cryo-Wolf crouching attack.He keeps his power use to a minimum only to give him Matrix like dodging and go faster.Thats why he is called Akira OVERDRIVE.

Miera Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Miera Nova

Nova-stresses the quick attack,a very impulsive fighter and learns as the fight progresses. As he takes more damage he uses stronger attacks and learns while fighting

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#8  Edited By Darkchild

DC used to be the charge first and think later

But now hes a mix of different Styles.

Alot of how he fights depends on the person I am fighitng.

If i was fighting some moronic fool like Council id just charge in throwing multiple attacks in one post

If i was fighting someone like RL,Gambler,Arrow,Andy or anyone who is experianced i think out the attacks and posts. Knwoing how the person fights i try to think how they would and see how they could counter it

Ghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Ghoul

Cryo- EXTREMELY acrobatic. Due to his werewolf powers, Cryo is quick and agile when fighting. Combining that with the fluid movements of the Aq'aua style of martial arts he knows, and he fights much like the element he controls. He also has memorized every Power Rangers fighting move ever displayed.

Bruce-All out brawler. Out of sheer stubborness and the need to show that he can kick your @$$, Bruce will only give up when he's seconds from death. Since his powers can't go much farther than his own body, Bruce uses his powers to enhance his FBI tactics training of fighting, such as electrifying punches or burning an object upon physical contact.

Ghoul-Powers do the walking. Ghoul has never learned any martial arts at all in her life. What she knows is basically a punch, kick, and whatever on the spot moves she comes up with. Think Kimberly from the first episode of Power Rangers. If she has to partake in hand-to-hand combat, it's very akward and rough. She takes care of the teams rom above usually.

Moonchild-Doesn't fight much. Her kinship with nature constitutes a natural hatred toward fighting. As a potential Mother Nature bound to human form, she is very motherly, and when in a fight, she's focusing on helping all civilians escape and healing other members of the team. When that is done, her powers take over, but only enough to knock an enemy out and not kill them.

Charmcaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Charmcaster

Usually casting spells, however she is a dancer and know martial arts, so when she does fight hand to hand it's usually got alot of contortioning and flexibility., and it's usually driven by magic. Since she knows alot of forbidden magics, she unleashes dark magic alot of the time. She's kinda psychotic when in battle, and therefore uses alot of mind bending spells, an dpowers. She also has severel magical itmes,including the soul sword and the charms of bezel. She's also psychic and can use that to better her chances at winning by knowing an opponents next move, before they do. ^_^

Ghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Ghoul

Charmcaster says:

"Usually casting spells, however she is a dancer and know martial arts, so when she does fight hand to hand it's usually got alot of contortioning and flexibility., and it's usually driven by magic. Since she knows alot of forbidden magics, she unleashes dark magic alot of the time. She's kinda psychotic when in battle, and therefore uses alot of mind bending spells, an dpowers. She also has severel magical itmes,including the soul sword and the charms of bezel. She's also psychic and can use that to better her chances at winning by knowing an opponents next move, before they do. ^_^"

TeeHee...that reminds me of Camille from Power Rangers Jungle Fury.

Charmcaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Charmcaster

Ghoul says:

"Charmcaster says:
"Usually casting spells, however she is a dancer and know martial arts, so when she does fight hand to hand it's usually got alot of contortioning and flexibility., and it's usually driven by magic. Since she knows alot of forbidden magics, she unleashes dark magic alot of the time. She's kinda psychotic when in battle, and therefore uses alot of mind bending spells, an dpowers. She also has severel magical itmes,including the soul sword and the charms of bezel. She's also psychic and can use that to better her chances at winning by knowing an opponents next move, before they do. ^_^"
TeeHee...that reminds me of Camille from Power Rangers Jungle Fury."

.....Compliment?

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13  Edited By Sparda

Sparda fights through a usage of expert swordsmanship, nigh-perfect aiming, and innovative magic attacks. Occasionally, he'll go for a "end it quick" move, but usually tries to incorporate some finesse into the act.

When he goes Devil-Trigger, there's rarely much thinking involved, just the "kill, smash, destroy" mentality.

Sparda 2.0 fights with either far away ranged attacks or point-blank energy weapons. He's usually more defensive, since he's totally opposed to killing someone. He also kinda sucks at hand-to-hand, so he accepts a lot of tips from his Crest, Nero.

Ghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ghoul

You decide whether it's a compliment or not. She's the green one, that looks like a Chameleon. She fights using the Chameleon Style, which incorporates the Chameleon's natural ability to blend in with a powerful tongue technique. Her moves are flexible, like you said.

Charmcaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Charmcaster

...........................................................................................................

Ghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Ghoul

Oh, enough with that. That's just what I think. It's a common nerd response, deal with it.

Charmcaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Charmcaster

Ghoul says:

"Oh, enough with that. That's just what I think. It's a common nerd response, deal with it."

lmao

Ghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Ghoul

I wasn't trying to be funny.

Charmcaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Charmcaster

Ghoul says:

"I wasn't trying to be funny."

Well you were! So deal with it.

Charmcaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Charmcaster

Ghoul says:

"Charmcaster says:
"Ghoul says:
Well you were! So deal with it."
Ooh, so we've figured out how to be witty now, have we? Congratulations. You get a gold star."

YAY!

Ghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Ghoul

Charmcaster says:

"Ghoul says:
Well you were! So deal with it."

Ooh, so we've figured out how to be witty now, have we? Congratulations. You get a gold star.

Garison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Garison

Garison, Mostly likes to brutality beat the opponent down with his enhance darkness strikes. But, if needed he could power up, his goal in battle is not to kill the opponent, but to win. He's more calm and can take punches as if he was a punching bag. He is very dark and mysterious.

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Like this.

Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Clutch

Midnight Lantern says:

"Depends on his weapons...Guns: Stands/Sits from a safe distance and blindly fires....Swords: Generally, Use's a standard Hack and Slash. However, With his Photographic Reflexes, He can mix it up occasionally.Martial Arts/H2H Combat: Midnight is one of the worlds greatest H2H Combat Masters so he's not afraid to run and charge somebody with nothing but his fists and feet.Martial Arts/H2H Combat (With Weapons): With Swords, Midnight fights alot like Count Dooku, Likes to fly around and slash. With Guns, He's mastered a Martial Art...He calls "Gun-Fu". It's the combination of whatever Fighting style he's using with a Gun. Knowing the perfect time to pull the trigger.....Without using Photographic Reflexe's, Marital Arts/H2H, Weapons or anything else Midnight can still use his Techopathy.His fighting style with using nothing more then his Technopathy really depends/differs on what Machine(s) are around."

STFU with that Gun-Fu....Bittin ass b!tch.

Avatar image for midnight_lantern
Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Midnight Lantern

Depends on his weapons...

Guns: Stands/Sits from a safe distance and blindly fires....

Swords: Generally, Use's a standard Hack and Slash. However, With his Photographic Reflexes, He can mix it up occasionally.

Martial Arts/H2H Combat: Midnight is one of the worlds greatest H2H Combat Masters so he's not afraid to run and charge somebody with nothing but his fists and feet.

Martial Arts/H2H Combat (With Weapons): With Swords, Midnight fights alot like Count Dooku, Likes to fly around and slash. With Guns, He's mastered a Martial Art...He calls "Gun-Fu". It's the combination of whatever Fighting style he's using with a Gun. Knowing the perfect time to pull the trigger.....

Without using Photographic Reflexe's, Marital Arts/H2H, Weapons or anything else Midnight can still use his Techopathy.

His fighting style with using nothing more then his Technopathy really depends/differs on what Machine(s) are around.

DragonGateAcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DragonGateAcer

I use mostly hand to hand combat keeping the pressure up on my enemies only using my powers for defense and later on in battle for attack i like to be descriptive with my attacks. i also mix my powers with my hand to hand skills. i also use guns but rarley i prefer to use a katana.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Boken

Boken uses hand to hand alot, but shoots beams form his hand and guns. weapon of choice his sowrd

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Shaper

Shaper is more insticnt type of fighter. He usually follows his instincts which are sometimes hard to control seeing how there are billions of animal instincts mixed with his. So, he is probably the one who will charge in blindly to battle. And sometimes he fights on rage. But, thats not always the case, on some conditions, Shaper is known for some thinking, and considering on what is happening. Like, he thinks of good combos from different animals. As for not shape shifiting, he has superhuman levels abilites, and know some martial artist moves, but not much. He is more of a make-it-up-on-the-spot kind of guy.

The Spartan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By The Spartan

Mindset:

Strategical - utilizes use of the environment, takes time to assess and determine an opponent's weakness

Physical:

1) Hand-to-Hand - prefers to begin with various strikes and lunges, then resorts to grappling, also uses agility and acrobatics

2) Weaponry - well-trained in all firearms, master swordsman, uses the environment as a weapon

The Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By The Boss

Hawk fast fly-bys speed and distance.

Triple7 Hand to hand, defense as offense, always a step ahead.

The Boss Brute strength and speed.

Silent Assassin......Stealth, quick and to the kill

Avatar image for renegade_lantern
Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Renegade Lantern

Thats how I roll...LOL

Seriously

I try to stay true to my characters bio. I like to use science and H2H in my battles!

The Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By The Enigma

Organism manipulation on a genetic level: enough said.
Post Edited:2008-05-04 06:25:27

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#33  Edited By Constantine

i dunno how i do...its kinda a mix

!Drake!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By !Drake!

Gun Fighter, Orb blaster, Hand to Hand combat. Drake usually begans with a little orb blasting. He is cocky, Drake is so cocky tht he lets the fight play all the way through and right when you think hes goingdown. BOOM! Hes blowing you up and the city with it.

Bleach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Bleach

in a way that can kick your ass

Gloom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Gloom

Dahlia fights from afar. At first she's most likely to use her psychic powers, using telekinesis and telepathy to both push away and disorient her enemy. She does this mostly because she needs a moment to "write out" a spell, so she makes sure her opponent won't attack her while she's in the middle of casting it. Once she starts casting spells, however, she usually goes on a rampage. She will do everything to avoid hand-to-hand combat, one of her greatest weakness. She likes to finish off her enemies with a violent telepathic move to push them over the edge, like mind-wiping them, overloading their synapses or simply tormenting them with psychic illusions.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Constantine

it depends what RPG, some I fight like the avatar, using my elemental magic, sometimes i fight by only using magic and others i either fight with gadgets or i kick your ass with my own feet.

J1NX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By J1NX

I hack the world around me and jump from device to device. aside from that I suppose I am more of a lure/ support person

I can think tactically so I am best suited for assessing a situation and making quick decisions

and if worse comes to worse I am willing to die to kill somebody

The Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By The Enigma

Gloom says:

"Dahlia fights from afar. At first she's most likely to use her psychic powers, using telekinesis and telepathy to both push away and disorient her enemy. She does this mostly because she needs a moment to "write out" a spell, so she makes sure her opponent won't attack her while she's in the middle of casting it. Once she starts casting spells, however, she usually goes on a rampage. She will do everything to avoid hand-to-hand combat, one of her greatest weakness. She likes to finish off her enemies with a violent telepathic move to push them over the edge, like mind-wiping them, overloading their synapses or simply tormenting them with psychic illusions."

How can one overload a synapse?

Gloom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Gloom

The Enigma says:

"How can one overload a synapse?"

Simple. You take an electrical synapse and you overload it with energy.

Superkitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#41  Edited By Superkitty

Lots of kitty-fu scratching and biting. If the evil couch man arrives, send him my way

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#42  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

Cosmic Sentinel just ends the universe and recreates it witout you in it.

Yes, I'm over powered and I'm fine with that.

The Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By The Enigma

Gloom says:

"The Enigma says:
"How can one overload a synapse?"

Simple. You take an electrical synapse and you overload it with energy."

What? So you overload is with what type of energy?

Dormath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Dormath

Attack form afar then get in close and let the MMA take over with increased movements with the help of the wind. Very agile and fights in a smooth motion.

Neocrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Neocrous

I use a combination of high speed and powerful hand to hand like that of Spider-man or Jack Hawksmoor and I also fight from a distance with my shadow blasts and constructs like a GL or the Darkness, so you could say my fighting style is a merger between Spider-man, Jack Hawksmoor, GL and the Darkness and I also make use of my flight for a kind of DBZ feel to my fighting.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#46  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Also, you can watch any PR episode and see Cryo's moves XP

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Extremely speedy and resourceful with a squeeze of unrelenting physical power. Always thinking of his next move. Shake well and finish up with an olive.

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like a G. LOL

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Legendary Bio Vishanti says:

"Like a G. LOL"

lol, exactly.

Psyron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Psyron

Like Ken Castle with the exception of keeping it frosty, i like to line them up for target practice
Like Ken Castle with the exception of keeping it frosty, i like to line them up for target practice