User Lists: 0

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4aaebccd120
deactivated-5a4aaebccd120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@_grifter_: We're gonna have some of the most mediocre art if you ever stop posting here.

No_One_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Grifter_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83404  Edited By _Grifter_

@no_one_: Going out on a limb here and guessing that this is Az?

@_animus_: Nah, plenty of people posting good art and what not. I doubt anyone would notice if I stopped posting in here lol

No_One_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_grifter_: the one an only <.< well maybe not one given the number of alts but still

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_grifter_: lol nah man, you got an eye for it. Majority of stuff posted here is good relative to the person posting or viewing. All the art you find is dope without question. Keep it up.

_Grifter_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

No Caption Provided

Cain in his youth, at Hogwarts.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#83409  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator
_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83411 Feral Nova  Moderator

@_drake: I KNOOOOOOOOOOW RIGHT?! But there's nothing in the bio yet and no RP posts so idk if the character is gonna be like deadpool or if it was just a look used, you know?

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: There's no Deadpool without a Deadpool personality =P

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83413 Feral Nova  Moderator

@_drake: I NEED HIM TO BE LIKE DEADPOOL! I demand it! >_>

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: I KNOOOOOOOW. Since Puzzler vanished, we haven't had a worthy Deadpool T_T

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83415 Feral Nova  Moderator

@_drake: Has it been that long!?!? I know people have used him for just the look but they never stick around long enough for me to read their stuff >.<

Avatar image for the_mercurial_anomaly
The_Mercurial_Anomaly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Hey.... Hey you guy behind the screen. Hellooooooo" Taps the air as he makes the appropriate sound effects with his mouth, of a finger hitting a computer screen.

"Um what is it? "

Cups his hand and shapes it around the edge of his mouth and whispers "loudly" "Hey dude does that picture above make above make it seem like I have boobs? Which I am totally cool with. In fact in my bio give me boobs"

"I'm not..."

Places his hands on his hips and shouts proudly into the distance as random nameless NPC's look on in confusion "From hence fourth I shall be known as boob man, the hero that saves the world with his weapons of MASS DESTRUCTION"

"That's not going to happen"

"Aw dude come on, but it's ground breaking and innovative. Nobody has done it and with such thinking your a shoe in for the HOF next year" Nudges and winks the air multiple times in order to get his pointless view across.

"I said no"

"Man you never let me have any fun" Sit's down in a strop as he hums it's a small world to himself.

Am I sensing a @the_mercurial_anomaly and @itsy team up?

No Caption Provided

"OMG I'm being shipped. QUICK man behind the screen..............Um hey. DAMMIT where did he go........Probably ja. OH nevermind, if you get this message make me speak french girls love that. Man's got a girl to woo" Randomly and chaotically run's around screaming in search of this mysterious girl.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83417 Feral Nova  Moderator
Avatar image for the_mercurial_anomaly
The_Mercurial_Anomaly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: Tilt's his head and looks at her confused for a few seconds, before he suddenly realizes her unexplained freak out mean's she is into him "So this is what a fangirl is...........Wait........ A.......... Minute I have a fan. OMG OMG MY FIRST FAN" Put's on a tutu and a wig and joins her in the fangirl freakout as a men in white coats loom nearby.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lmao I'm dyin'

Avatar image for buster_the_clown
Buster_The_Clown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Raven_Cypher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Grifter_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

An older grifter?
An older grifter?

_Grifter_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83424  Edited By _Grifter_

@shadowswordmaster: I doubt my main will live to be that old lol. But it does fit an older grifter. .

That one Joygirl alt?
That one Joygirl alt?
Up for grabs
Up for grabs
Ziccarra
Ziccarra

_Grifter_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83425  Edited By _Grifter_
Ishin? Quintus? and a future Knightfall?
Ishin? Quintus? and a future Knightfall?
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@_grifter_:

Future Knightfall Mark Antony Knightfall.

Klepto_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83427  Edited By Klepto_
Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83428  Edited By Strigidae_23
World's Fiercest
World's Fiercest

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strigidae_23: Love those two. Not BP and Namor. Rafa and Ivana :)

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83430  Edited By Strigidae_23

@connoisseur: They're fantastic! A great team. They kind of remind me of Batman and Superman, except they're mutant extremists instead.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strigidae_23: I actually kinda see them as Batman and Wonder Woman because I've always seen Rafael, as far as how hard he's willing to go with his powers, as Wonder Woman LOL.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@connoisseur: Hrmm.. you have a good point. And WW is also one of the only really skilled powerhouses. Which fits Rafael perfectly because he has tremendous skills.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strigidae_23: True. And I like to think that he has her warrior's mentality. Whereas Ivana seems much closer to Batman LOL, skill-wise and personality-wise.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@connoisseur: He has that ruthless edge without going all the way over into the 'crush-smash-kill'. That's a rare balance, most powerhouses seem to be either on the Superman side where they hold back and try to not hurt people or on the Hulk side where they just go nuts and try to obliterate everything.

Hah! Yeah she does have some Batman-like aspects. Plus she has Arrachtach who is kind of like her Alfred in some ways.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strigidae_23: No doubt. I try to put that across all the time. I like to play him as a balanced blend of ruthlessness but not overdone. And he certainly wouldn't hold back. Rafael only has one level and it's 100 LOL. He's fun to write, especially when he's talking to Ivana or something, mostly because of their relationship and how he feels about her. He's very devoted to her and proud of what she's accomplished but I think unconsciously he wants to be her in a way because she's done the things that in the back of his mind he's wanted to do but he's a person who needs that extra push from an outside source to take that extra step to the things he wants.

I noticed! And Arrachtach also seems to have the type of protective affection for Ivana that Alfred has for Bruce. I like it when you bring them together in posts hehe.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I kinda wanna fight Arrachtach now.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@connoisseur: That he does. He's dedicated to what he does and when he gets into a fight he's completely focused on victory. But his emotions don't run away with him and he always keeps a clear head. Nor do his emotions keep him from doing what he needs to do. But he doesn't get so lost in bloodlust that he looses site of the objective and he can work with a team. His teamwork with the MVP's was really good.

Thank you hehee. Their dynamic is super fun. Partly because Ivana is such a serious character but with Arrachtach they can both relax and just joke around and be funny.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strigidae_23: I like to think that Rafael thinks he's the perfect warrior. He's ruthless. He carries himself with this supreme confidence and a cool swagger that makes him feel that any fight he steps into, he'll win. That's what he believes. But he also knows how to work with a team. And he's good at it because while he doesn't really express it because he's so withdrawn and reserved as a person, he's an extremely compassionate person and when he has a team with him in battle, his main focus changes from victory to keeping whoever is with him alive. That's like his way of saying "I really like you people".

True true. Everyone has that one person that can make them more liberal I think, and for Ivana that person is Arrachtach. She's so silly when she's with him LOL.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@connoisseur: Well when you're a powerhouse with elite wrestling you kinda have some justification for feeling that way. I mean, most UFC champs are wrestlers for a reason. So even going against a stronger powerhouse he'd have every reason to feel like he'd win just like a UFC fighter would feel confident against a bodybuilder.
He seems like he has strong empathy for the people he likes. He can connect with them and he can allow them to connect with him. Builds team chemistry really well. He'd be one of those guys that's the backbone of a sports team or the team captain no matter where they go because they have that interpersonal 'it' factor. They're the chemical that bonds all the rest of the elements together.

She is lol. They have one of those relationships where you're really good friends and really close and you're just comfortable doing and saying whatever.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strigidae_23: He really does. And he carries himself that way. He's very confident in his abilities. I initially thought about making him feel a bit depressed over the loss of his aerokinesis but he's been through so much already when he was younger that I realized that couldn't possibly shake him as much as I'd have liked to have written Rafael at a dark point in his life LOL.
He does. He just doesn't say anything because he doesn't how to. And he expresses himself best in battle because he's a warrior, and the best way to express that empathy for him is to protect his people, even sacrifice himself for their well-being. Because he really doesn't know how else to do it. He's not a very good talker as far as talking about his empathy goes so he does what he does. He's the type of person who I think can get along with anyone if people would just be patient with him because I imagine certain people being frustrated with him LMAO.

That's always fun haha. Arrachtach says things to Ivana that I could never imagine another character saying the same with Ivana responding with another joke or with a shrug. Like I remember when Rafael had betrayed her and he said something to her about that's what she deserved for thinking with her lady parts. I remember thinking "Oh he's going to die", but he didn't ;P

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@connoisseur: His background seems like it prepared him and gave him a lot of emotional resilience. Mostly because it was so tough! Rejection when you're a child? That's like the worst thing, pretty much ever. If you can handle that..
Well when you have that much charisma you don't need to talk much hehee. Hrm, you know I can see that. LL would probably one of those types to be kind of annoyed with him, even though she's pretty easy going and he's a nice guy. Just one of those blends of personalities I can imagine not mixing well, though there's no way for me to know just from imagining it.

Ohhhhh yeah. If anyone else said that? Instant mortal kombat. To the death LOL.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strigidae_23: He's a strong guy, I mean he had to be. It was either adapt and survive or break down psychologically and emotionally. He didn't have any friends until he became outstandingly beautiful LOL, I think that's why when he forms a bond now, especially with people that he likes a lot like Garrison previously, and Ivana, he'll do whatever's necessary to keep that bond.
That's how I like to portray him. His charisma and 'it' factor if you will are supposed to come across like it'll blow the roof of any building he's in but without the need to talk. Interesting that you mention that because I'm sure Connoisseur would be annoyed with Rafa because sure they're both nice but in very different ways. Kieran, he'll do anything to make people happy and comfortable and he's a very affectionate guy, literally the kind that could go around giving flowers to strangers just to make their day. Rafael is nice but he's maybe too reserved for some people. I can see for some people who would try to talk to him or get close to him, they'd find it like he's purposely shutting them out. They'd pour themselves to him and he'd respond with maybe one or two words LOL.

LMAO. Though I imagine Ivana's allowed to say things that Arrachtach would claw someone else's eyes out for saying as well haha.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@connoisseur: Outstandingly beautiful hehe. One strange thing I've noticed when I look at the childhood photos of people who grew up to be very beautiful some of them were okay looking as children.. but most of them looked like some kind of freakish alien halfbreed or something.
Ahhh, that's true. Kieran has a -lot- of social energy. Whenever he's interacting with someone face to face he seems very energized, very alive and animated. Lots of jokes lots of back and forth. So I can see him feeling like he's been shut out by someone with a more reserved personal style. Kinda like he's poring all this energy into them and they're just shutting the door in his face.

Hah! Probably! But Arrachtach isn't really the kind of guy who attacks people for what they say. He's really a highschool nerd in the body of a giant blue murder gorilla.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strigidae_23: Right? It's very strange. And I remember once trying to look into that to find out why but I was never that overly interested so I kind of just... forgot LOL. But that's very true, most look awful. No offense to the physically unattractive but yeah ;P
He is! I base him off of a selection of people that I know. Conceiving his personality I wanted someone who was almost unrealistically confident in himself, a little cocky but not in an overbearing, oh my God this guy is so annoying way but in a way that's clever and subtly funny, and most importantly, he needed to be as close to the nicest, happiest person I could make. He never feels like he does too much for people but for him if he ever met Rafa and they spoke, he'd find it exhausting. Because he'd say this and that and Rafa would just go "Yeah". Not because he's antisocial but because he's just a reserved person. Not shy or timid, just very guarded. And it would annoy Kieran so much LMAO.

Awwww, he's adorable LOL. The high school nerd who is best friends with the tough girl who can beat up every guy in school ;)

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@connoisseur: Kieran is almost supernaturally cheerful and happy haha. I can't imagine a happier character aside from the Joker or something!

Hehehee, yeah a lot like that!

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strigidae_23: I wanted him to be as happy as someone like Bugs Bunny LOL. That gave me an idea actually, an alternate universe Kieran like the Joker. An evil one.

What a team ;)

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83447  Edited By _Vex_
I still want someone to make a WG account lol
I still want someone to make a WG account lol

Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
Naamah_Obyzouth