House of Z: Liafador Palace

Avatar image for nemesis_liafador
Nemesis_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I love the growth that everybody in the Liafador family has had, but I really specifically love Zeon's growth. Zeon as a character has grown so hugely, but I still hold to the opinion that Nova's best writing is with Zeon because she's so out of her usual wheelhouse.

Avatar image for ketsueki_arashi
Ketsueki_Arashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love the growth that everybody in the Liafador family has had, but I really specifically love Zeon's growth. Zeon as a character has grown so hugely, but I still hold to the opinion that Nova's best writing is with Zeon because she's so out of her usual wheelhouse.

^

QFT

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#15253 Feral Nova  Moderator

dawwww stahp you're gonna make me blush

NOW HURRY UP AND HELP ME! :P

Nemesis_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_B_List

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Leah takes her time to come to the rescue*

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15256 Feral Nova  Moderator

There should be a race between @nemesis_liafador, @ziccarra_liafador and @zeon_liafador in The Pit to see who can find the dagger that can control Maya first. Each of them could have their own reasons to why they would want the dagger and what they would do with Maya once the dagger is in their hands.

Like... just example...

Ziccarra would use the dagger to remove the darkness within Maya, to try and save her daughter.

Nemesis would use the dagger to manipulate Maya into doing her bidding, try and use her abilities for 'good'.

Zeon would use the dagger to kill Maya to destroy the darkness permanently (or what she thinks would be permanently).

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15257  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

@nemesis_liafador said:

@feral_nova: Gotta go to bed now, bye!

YOU SONNOVA!!! >_<

*Leah takes her time to come to the rescue*

LMAO! some big sister she is! :P

Zeon Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15258  Edited By Zeon Liafador

@maya_liafador:

“I’m going to destroy the entrance Liafador Family Pit”

Zeon’s eyes narrowed at Maya as her neck snapped in her direction her muscle fibers tensing together with shock and instant aggression as her jaw clenched tightly. How dare she even think about closing The Pit. The Matriarch listened before speaking out towards her hybrid cousin, to what she had to say about their loving grandmother.

She needed something from there? It made more sense now, why Ziccarra was brought back by their grandmother. Sabella must have known that Zeon and Isis wouldn’t do her bidding it if meant giving their already overly powered grandmother the power to control Maya, so she brought back Ziccarra. But why was Catalina alive? Could she be used as leverage for Ziccarra? Could Sabella try to convert Catalina back to darkness and have both her and Maya under her control? So many possibilities, possibilities that Zeon could not allow to happen if she wanted to attempt to try and salvage what was left of her family.

You will not close The Pit
You will not close The Pit

“No.” Zeon spoke up, her shoulders pushed back as her head rose above her shoulders. “You willnotclose The Pit.” Her voice was stern, as if giving orders to her cousin. She turned her body to completely face her younger cousin. “If you think simply closing The Pit will stop Sabella from getting whatever is down there... then you do not know our abuelita." Zeon had only met her grandmother a handful of times when she was young. The only reason Sabella tolerated Zeon was because Sebella didn't feel that her beauty was challenged by the Spanish-Italian mutt Cardinal. But Zeon remembered all too well the power that she displayed while the young White Cardinal was in her presence."She's the Grand Cardinal Goddess, Maya, do you understand what kind of power she has? She resurrected both your mother and sister into new bodies. You simply closing The Pit will not work, she will re-open it, she will find this item by most likely using your mother… or myself, she won’t step into something like The Pit herself.”

I know where this temple is .
I know where this temple is .

“Your mother, myself and Isis know where this item is.” The born White Cardinal began.“There is a temple, within the darkest corners of The Pit, which is too dangerous for anyone to enter during their passage.” She began to explain. She remembered the temple all too well and the creatures that lingered around and within it. It was one of the most dangerous parts of The Pit.“At first, I didn't know what it was, I thought it was a place of worship to Sebella, but no... it is a temple that is protecting something... holding something of value inside.I can only assume that is where your item is.” She walked pass Maya, her back facing her cousin as she continued. “I know where this temple is, I studied it during my passage.” The danger was so great that she almost lost her life while simply attempting to walk the steps the first time she encountered the temple. But it was also the best part of The Pit to train. Scarce resources, creatures constantly hunting you, relying more on your other senses than vision, but it was also a place she didn't intend on going back so soon to.

Turning back around to face the Reality Warping cousin on the balls of her feet she paused, taking a deep breath as she looked upon the corrupted Liafador. “We both know while you are very powerful Maya, you are not physically strong enough to endure The Pit. Your powers will be useless. So I give you an offer. I will go into The Pit myself, and retrieve this item for you, and in return, you leave The Pit alone and not ever harm anyone again.”She gave Maya and offer, an offer that could allow her to be free of worry of someone obtaining the item and using it against her.

Avatar image for deactivated-6030568ceeb29
deactivated-6030568ceeb29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeon_liafador:

No Caption Provided

Zeon’s voice shook Maya’s temple, it was the type of command that a headmistress used when scolding a disobedient student. “You’ve played a bad hand” Y whispered deep in the back of Maya’s mind. This was not a game that saw Maya vs The Rest of her family, this game had two main players: Maya and Sabella. The supporting players; Zeon, Isis possibly Ziccarra and Catalina were the ones who’d write the next chapter in The Dark One’s history.

Y silently advise Maya, nothing Zeon could hear, the only inclination was through Maya’s “1000 yard stare”. Zeon know knew whatever was lying dormant in the Pit was important enough for Sabella to want, and powerful enough for Maya to fear. This Temple, the place that was so horrible was it really that dangerous enough for Zeon? How did both Ziccarra and Isis fare faced with the structure, what of Quintus?

Could it have been the reason so many Liafadors BEFORE Ziccarra had failed? Maya’s eyes wince in Zeon’s defiance, but right now, Zeon was literally the only person Maya has that could complete the task.

“Leave the Pit Alone and not harm anyone again?” Maya thought, had Zeon been living in a time capsule. Maya’s actions were directed by the darkness and the voice burning in the back of her head, she couldn’t promise not to harm anyone if she wanted too.

In the end, how would she know If Zeon was telling the truth? Once in possession of the dagger how could Maya be sure that Zeon wouldn’t use it for her own needs. “Very Well” Maya said, standing with her right shoulder pointed in Zeon’s direction.

“I promise you, I’ll leave the Pit alone. I also promise not to harm anyone in the family. That is my final offer” Maya replied using what Zeon didn’t know against her. “You’re right, Abuelita will not get her hands dirty in the Pit, and should you retrieve the item in that temple. I will reward you. I will return something you lost not to long ago.”

No Caption Provided

“I’ll give you a Chance”

Zeon Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maya_liafador:

“I’ll give you a Chance”

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Avatar image for ziccarra_liafador
Ziccarra_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeon Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

Zeon Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for superior_nobody
Superior_Nobody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Things like this make me wish Nox was alive and I had just killed Z like it was originally intended.

Zeon Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maya_liafador:

She could see the Reality Warping Goddess mind tinkering with the deal that Zeon had just attempt to make. She knew the darkenss that was inside Maya, but was she aware how it worked? No… she didn’t. She wouldn’t pretend to understand something she knew nothing about. But she could see Maya was taking into her offer into consideration.

This was the only time in Zeon’s life that she was thankful that her father had trained her since she was a child to fight, to survive and to thrive, because if he hadn’t, Zeon may have never stepped into The Pit and she would have never had this slight leverage. Or so she thought she had leverage.

But then she Maya began to give her own offer, instead of not harming anyone, she promised not to harm anyone in the family. That meant there would be one less threat Zeon would have to worry about, but it would also mean that she would have to allow Maya to stay as she is... with darkness. But was only her not harming the family enough for The Matriarch to go back into the Pit and retrieve this item she knew was powerful enough to strike worry in Maya? It was. Zeon’s sole job is to protect the family, even if it meant allowing Maya to stay as she is, so long that she would leave the family be. However, before Zeon could agree to her terms, another incentive was thrown into the mix. One that Zeon wasn’t expecting.

“I will reward you. I will return something you lost not to long ago.”

The White Cardinal stood silent, her stone expression not wavering as she began to wonder what reward could be so great, that Maya would think it would solidify this agreement without any waver?

“I’ll give you a Chance”

You can get Chance back?
You can get Chance back?

Zeon’s eyes visually widen as her shoulders dropped down from the pride they once held up, she couldn't mean... could she mean? “You can get Chance back?” Chance, her younger sister, the one she couldn’t keep her promise of protection to. The one she had failed more than once to rescue. Maya… is saying she could bring her back? “But… she’s indoctrinated by Third Society, I've been told she's lost to us. Are you saying you have enough power to reverse the effects?” She wanted to make sure she understood what Maya was telling her.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeon Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15269  Edited By Zeon Liafador

@shanana: I'm gonna take a wild guess and say because if he would have killed Ziccarra and lived he would have challenged Zeon for leadership and it would have been him striking a deal with Maya, not Zeon. If he would even strike a deal with Maya.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeon_liafador: I was thinking more along the lines that he'd enter the pit to secure the dagger for himself. Nox'so relationship with the Dark One had always been better than the rest of the Liafadors, he could essentially use Maya to do anything he couldn't accomplish himself.

Zeon Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: damn it! this is why I suck, I would have never thought of that LOL

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superior_Nobody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeon_liafador: @shanana:

Those are all true. He would have also destroyed the Pit entrance after getting the dagger. It's not like anything good came out of the Pit. Had he been unable to get the dagger he would have struck a deal with Psy and completely mind wiped chance and attempted something similar with Maya. Better vegetables than third society drones. Lolol

Zeon Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: Na, this is Nox we're talking about, yours sounds like something he would do. He would somehow learn of the artifact and take a jump into The Pit as soon as he knew about it.That way when Zeon jumps in to go after it either she'll run into him, or she'll see that the artifact is gone. Nox would then either leave a note behind, wait for her outside The Pit to rub it in her face, or instantly use it and talkto/manipulate Maya.

Or maybe he'll go the crazy route and visit grandma with it. WHO KNOWS IT'S NOX! lol

Zeon Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeon_liafador: @shanana:

Those are all true. He would have also destroyed the Pit entrance after getting the dagger. It's not like anything good came out of the Pit. Had he been unable to get the dagger he would have struck a deal with Psy and completely mind wiped chance and attempted something similar with Maya. Better vegetables than third society drones. Lolol

....or that... LOL

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superior_Nobody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeon_liafador:

The note would say: Now I have a reality wrapping Liafador! Hoe! Hoe! Hoe!

Chance is a liability, she only distracts Zeon from the real problem. It's best if she thinks Chance is dead and swears revenge on the Third Society.

Pragmatism 101.

Damn it. Nope. Nope. Not bringing him back despite how awesome it would be.

Zeon Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superior_nobody: omg if Zeon thought Chance was dead because of Third Society, she would literally go sell herself to the devil (aka grandma/abulita/Sebella) and unleash hell upon them.

Now I have a reality wrapping Liafador! Hoe! Hoe! Hoe!

LMFAO! Zeon would be so angry the Liafador virus would instantly kill her xD

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Me without Cinnamon toast crunch

No Caption Provided

Me with Cinnamon Toast Crunch

Avatar image for deactivated-603054d50af47
deactivated-603054d50af47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really taking my time with this Y bio

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15281 Feral Nova  Moderator

@shanana: YOU ACT LIKE NUMBER TWO IS LESS SCARY THAN NUMBER ONE!!

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#15282  Edited By The_Assassin_
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15284 Feral Nova  Moderator
Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15285 Feral Nova  Moderator

@shanana: >_____> but Cinnamon Toast Crunch isn't even that good :PPP

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15286  Edited By shanana

The hell did you say!?
The hell did you say!?
Ir1t-4t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: she can't see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch, apparently.

Avatar image for ketsueki_arashi
Ketsueki_Arashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana said:
@feral_nova said:

The hell did you say!?
The hell did you say!?

She said what

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana said:
@feral_nova said:

The hell did you say!?
The hell did you say!?

She said what

No Caption Provided

I believe she said she wants her ass kicked.!

destroys the Cult of Nova

@ir1t-4t said:

@shanana: she can't see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch, apparently.

Fricken grown ups!

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15291  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

@tatsumaki said:
@shanana said:
@feral_nova said:

The hell did you say!?
The hell did you say!?

She said what

No Caption Provided

I believe she said she wants her ass kicked.!

BUT CAPTAIN CRUNCH IS NUMBER ONE!!!

Cap’n Crunch smile swag yes smiling

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I went psycho yesterday...there's aother of people that I know I'll never talk to again

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15293 Feral Nova  Moderator

@shanana: just blame it on your raging baby hormones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: just blame it on your raging baby hormones

That's what it was....truthfully

Amora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got a free day soon. Someone catch ya girl up.

Nemesis_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm so disappointed in you right now

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points