Graft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Graft
Snikt.

That was the sound made as five claws popped out of his finger tips, each finger tip laced in blood. Slowly he made through the mud of the city, it sickened him but it was what he had come to know. His long trench coat dragging itself further through the mud only darkening it's natural color, a contrast to his tanned skin.

Glass peeled itself open as the trench coated man cut the glass into the bank. A perfect circle just his size formed itself in the clear substance.  Kicking in the circle, a large thud was heard as the heavy set man stepped inside the bank.

Two weeks ago

"Yes? Asked Kurrent quizzically

"Name's Graft" He said pulling a cigar out of his back pocket, before lighting it quickly with a small match that fell from his the edge of his right sleeve.  "So I see." The Master of Levis Tractus wrote down in a small notebook. "What can you bring to the team?" Kurrent said, with pencil in hand, ready to jot down his answer.

"I kill people. I do it for money....sometimes."

"I'm afraid we won't be in need of your services any time soon...Mr...?"

"I told you I'm Graft"

"Okay then. Thank you and goodbye" The Electric Executioner finished.

__
Present

Knowing that a bank robbery in the middle of central park would be the best way to attract the heroes, Viktor waited, stuffing his pockets all the while...waiting for the bee's to catch their honey.

Honor Guard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Honor Guard

The city had quickly healed from the devastation caused by the battle between the Honor Guard and Roulette. James personally invested in the rebuilding of the site as well as hospital bills for many injured that night. In his time their he realized how much of a target the Big Apple was for crime and came to the conclusion of setting up a post their just in case. Through thoroughly traversing the tunnels he was able to map a route from the Honor Cave to Wall Street, a high population area of the city. From their he'd be able to reach any other areas with considerable ease. Just beyond that exit was a smaller base below Main Street. Its purpose being equipment housing in case of the need to resupply without leaving the city.

James sat in his New York base going over some drug distribution patterns. He'd located the truck and was on the verge of a bust. Figuring out the schedule would allow him to know how much time he had to prepare. He knew the night of the shipment 15 guys would be on duty, five in the truck, 10 at the drop point.  He'd gathered that the ten men arrived an hour early and at the same time.  The only discrepancy was that the cars they came in arrived at different angles, meaning they take different routes.  There were five vehicles in all. Intercepting them would be simple. But the true problem was if ten men didn't show the delivery would be cancelled, a waste of his effort. Tipping off the police would be of no use, corruption flooded their ranks---

An alarm blared, a red warning sign appeared on the computer screen. "Robbery on west 110st. Commerce bank. How fortunate. Right when I'm on the verge of drawing a conclusion." With a small sigh James suited up and hopped on his honorcycle, cruising up out of the base and onto Main street dashing through traffic. Horns blared as the cycle zoomed past the cars, cutting them off as he raced to the site. Cutting through an alley he rode up past the front of the bank trying to get a quick lay of the land. "M, can you generate a digital display of the bank for me?" He spoke into the mic located within his cowl. "There you go, the green bleeps are civilians, the red is the target and the blue is you." Driving around the back of the bank a ladder leading to a balcony lay. Pulling to a stop Honor Guard leaped off the bike grabbing into the ladder and silently shimmied his way up to the balcony. Stepping through the drapes he picked the lock of the windows and stepped into the Executive office to find a small, bald, and elderly white man cowering under his desk in fear. At the site of The Guard his tension eased a bit and he ran up to him with pleas for help.

"Thank god your here! Some unkept man stormed in here with these huge claws simply demanding we sound the alarms! We resisted until we saw how vicious he was by murdering the guards. He locked the front doors and told us we were all his hostages until a cape showed. But now that your here we're free to leave right?!"
Honor Guard was a bit befuddled by this set of events. Was this some no name seeking some fame or was it something deeper? Tonight was the night of the next drop and this would surely prevent him from interfering. And he was never one to believe in coincidences. Either way this man was dangerous and needed to be stopped, motives would be discovered in time. "You take the ladder down and get yourself out of here. Inform the cops of everything up to your escape, I'll handle the rest." The man nodded as he scuttled out of the room and down the ladder. Honor Guard spied a vent and immediately went to work. After unlocking the doors to the office he moved to the vent gripping the sides of the vent tightly with his gloves he wrenched it out of place and tossed it to the side, crawling inside.

Once inside he activated the 3-D map he was given to figure out he would go about freeing the hostages without alerting the opposition. The target was at the front of the bank whilst all the civillians were huddled together in one room. The vent tunnel laid above this room. He followed the given route until he arrived above the room. He needed to use discretion if he was going to pull this off. With two semi powerful kicks he loosened the gate. Then with a small push he disconnected the gate from the vent tunnel. In an effort to draw attention away from the area he tossed the gate across the room. It flew through the doors and into another office, making it look like someone charged through. Honor Guard proceeded to drop out of the tunnels. Quietly descending to the ground and untying the civillians. They silently thanked him as he led them through the twin doors that led to a stair way to the executive office. As the traveled up the stairs he traveled back to the lobby where his foe resided.  Charging forward he executed a floor sweep trying to bring the man to the ground, and if successful he'd follow up with a strong left hook to the temple that would put him out of comission.