• 64 results
Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Every ten years a massive structure known by few as Hollow Castle makes an appearance on Earth during the month of October, this castle's origin comes from the echo of a disastrous event that transpired in the land of Mewni a realm far off from Earth's.

Now Hollow Castle serves as a giant floating castle with one hundred levels filled with eldritch abominations and infinite treasures, few daring souls have managed to reach the hundred level and live to tell the tale. There's also the rumor of a Princess held captive at the second to last level who will aid the player in finishing the Dungeon!

(OOC Rules)

• Enemies will scale to YC's level similar to an MMO, so if you are street level then you'll get enemies slightly above street level to moderately above street level, but if you're city level then you get enemies slightly below city level to moderately above street level.
  • There are one hundred levels none that can't be skipped (unless you cleared them already) by and you have clear each one by one
  • Enemies respawn after you leave an area, you can grind them for loot or combat training
  • There is only one entrance where you will be greeted by the spirit of a deceased NPC that will tell you the history of the place and what to do/where to go.
  • The castle is indestructible via power magical barrier and regens any damage not indestructible
  • Feel free here to post and leave at will, your progress will be saved (You get a rune that saves your progress in the dungeon, so you can leave mid-battle when ever you want and still end up back to level five or ten/where ever you left off last)
  • First poster to reach level ninety nine gets to meet Zerra!
  • You can make up what ever you wish for level's one through twenty but if you wish to advance further you have to mention me or PM me

Additional information

• The castle teleports to a random location on Earth every hour
  • The castle can only be entered from the main entrance, every other possible entrance is shielded via magic (including teleportation/phasing)
  • The only non hostile NPC's present are the spirits of fallen adventures that will aid the player and if you complete a quest for them they can give you a randomized reward!
  • There's plenty of random loot (Ranges form Power Armor/Energy weapons to Gold/Jewels to enchanted armor/swords + potions!)
  • (I will probably edit the OP every one a while depending on balancing purposes and stuff)

Beginning

The astral projection of a deceased spirit waited by the entrance of Hollow Castle "Turn back, it's impossible" it replied back in a loop as who ever entered will see a massive stone wall with instructions to pass to further level.

IronPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By IronPhantom

So is this like an actual RP with dice and everything? I'd be down with that, sounds like it'd be a lot of fun over a table.

Felix_Faraday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Felix_Faraday

I know this might sound odd, but I'd be up to do something here with an alternate version of Felix.

The_Catalyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So would you guys party up or is it strictly individuals (since the balancing would be affected by a group)?

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ironphantom:The dice thing is optional if a player wants, but it would be more like an actual RP.

Enemies won't be one shotted (as per usual in a comic vine RP)

For example

A: I strike enemy one and two but they don't die so easily, (now enemy attacks) enemy misses me or critcally injures)

@thecatalyst: All enemies will be scaled up to the individual characters even in a party (so weaker players can still save a higher level players ass and vice versa)

Plan-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cheat codes! xD

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plan-b: (Cheat codes are only allowed once you clear all hundred levels!)

Nano_Swarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orpheus_knightfall: (Too lazy to switch alts)

The ghost sighed "Okay man come on I don't even know what dice is, I died like an eternity ago. Just try not to do this dungeon man it's full of s**t and horribly unbalanced"

Nano_Swarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By _Creed_

@orpheus_knightfall: (Too lazy to switch alts)

The ghost sighed "Okay man come on I don't even know what dice is, I died like an eternity ago. Just try not to do this dungeon man it's full of s**t and horribly unbalanced"

"You're tellin' him!?" Pest bursted out of an Iron Maiden nearby, huffing and puffing. "This place is more random than the facts about other characters! I thought the ghost at the front was scary for cryin' out loud!" The green clad bug joined the two, pulling out his flashlight.

Nano_Swarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Nano_Swarm

@orpheus_knightfall: @_creed_: "Greeeat" the Ghost said sarcastically "the more of you partying up means the more of you get to die together!" the ghost frowned "no seriously, f***ing unbalanced, I swear they need to bring the nerf hammer done on level eight"

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nano_swarm: @orpheus_knightfall:

"Eh, cowardly rogue, lets go with that." Pest shrugged, being the worst fighter ever. "I can POP! around, comes in handy from time to time to time to time to time."

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orpheus_knightfall: "Well I was waiting for like two hours on that dramatic entry, what's a few more hours?" Pest pulled out a Mars bar, fiddling with the wrapper.

Nano_Swarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orpheus_knightfall: @_creed_:(Okay using my character now)

A female figure in a interesting choice of attire uncloaked in front of them "Delta at your service"

"specification, tank class"

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orpheus_knightfall: @_creed_:(Okay using my character now)

A female figure in a interesting choice of attire uncloaked in front of them "Delta at your service"

"specification, tank class"

Pest dropped his jaw, still trying to focus on the question asked. "Uhh...Yeah. I played some double D's- I mean D&D back in the day...And those-She looks like a tanker to me..."

Nano_Swarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Nano_Swarm

@orpheus_knightfall: @_creed_:Delta looks at Orpheus with a confused face as her scanners failed to work on him "How are you just a head?" realizing that he would not respond until she covered up, Delta activated armor mode.

"As I said before, my role is Tank"

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nano_swarm: @_creed_:

"Funny story there... I was a trust-fund kid who was deported to a monastery in Asia after a series of embarrassing international incidents. I trained for years, and finally achieved true enlightenment, but went bonkers. Then I was beheaded, but my acolytes preserved my head and through some ancient mystical technique brought my head back to life. Then I ended up on this reality after another series of unfortunate international incidents involving pies, dark rituals, a PS4, and the entire Bush family."

"I figured as much, I read your bio and all that." Pest looked down the hallway ahead, shrouded in shadows and all sorts of spooky noises. "We going to get this thing on the road or what?"

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orpheus_knightfall: Pest waved his hands, shaking his head. "I'm more of a threat to my own team when I actually have weapons, I'm THAT bad with 'em. I'm supposed to be a pragmatic fighter or something, or that's how I'm written or whatever." (You really are terrible with weapons, not my fault) "Let's not argue semantics Puzz!" (That's...Not how you use that word..)

Nano_Swarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nano_swarm: @orpheus_knightfall:

The trio walked along the harrowed halls, Pest flashing his flashlight at everything in sight. "So! What brought y'all to this neck of the space castle anyway? Adventure? Treasure? Treasuring adventures?"

Nano_Swarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Felix_Faraday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Felix_Faraday

I know this might sound odd, but I'd be up to do something here with an alternate version of Felix.

I'll kick myself to doing this, I swear. I already got the alt version figured out - lycantrophy and everything!

The_Catalyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By The_Catalyst

"Zoinks! I mean, uh... Hi." the mutant waved at the motley crew of adventurers, fishing around un his pockets with the other hand. "You guys see a 7-11 around here anywhere? I'm outta smokes and I swear that ghost said something about one around here."

Nano_Swarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Catalyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Name's Chris, sweet costumes by the way. Don't have any candy for you guys though. Never seen that Gundam before." After briefly patting himself down the mutant produced a lighter from his right jeans pocket along with a single crumpled cigarette. "No 7-11? That's fine, I'll tag along anyway. There's bound to be a Circle K or Kwik-E-Mart somewhere along the way."

Avatar image for corvus_wilshere
Corvus_Wilshere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_creed_: @orpheus_knightfall: @thecatalyst: @nano_swarm:

(Meh. Screw Felix, I need to get a feel for this alt.)

No Caption Provided

With lightning he formed and with thunder he strode.

A rogue, a mage, a spellsword utmost dashing with dapper jade clothes. Young, so he appeared, adorned by trinkets and relics of etched gold with baught but a small ornate dagger - barely apt enough to feast with - fastened to his waist and naught but emerald scalemail wrapped tightly around his chest.

"Hmm. I ponder, I wonder...", he thought with a guileful grin, zeal eye rested on the splendor ahead. "...what delightful distraction shall this castle provide?"

He strode towards the structure with elegant ease, his leather-clad steps aligning one after another as he traversed the stone-like patio spannig in the dungeon's forefront until he entered the grand gate's vicinity. Ahead he spotted a few beings already seeking admittance into the inner court.

"Hail, fellow adventurers!", he boldly announced with a hand raised in greetings.

"Let us venture together, lest greater trials may lie ahead."

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_creed_: @orpheus_knightfall: @thecatalyst: @nano_swarm:

(Meh. Screw Felix, I need to get a feel for this alt.)

No Caption Provided

With lightning he formed and with thunder he strode.

A rogue, a mage, a spellsword utmost dashing with dapper jade clothes. Young, so he appeared, adorned by trinkets and relics of etched gold with baught but a small ornate dagger - barely apt enough to feast with - fastened to his waist and naught but emerald scalemail wrapped tightly around his chest.

"Hmm. I ponder, I wonder...", he thought with a guileful grin, zeal eye rested on the splendor ahead. "...what delightful distraction shall this castle provide?"

He strode towards the structure with elegant ease, his leather-clad steps aligning one after another as he traversed the stone-like patio spannig in the dungeon's forefront until he entered the grand gate's vicinity. Ahead he spotted a few beings already seeking admittance into the inner court.

"Hail, fellow adventurers!", he boldly announced with a hand raised in greetings.

"Let us venture together, lest greater trials may lie ahead."

Pest wasn't going to argue with another member joining their party. He did get a kick out of the way he spoke however. "Wassup my good broseph!? Venture we shall, and all the whimsy that follows!"

The_Catalyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orpheus_knightfall: @corvus_wilshere: Good god, a LARPer. "Hail fellow adventurer, allow me to welcome thee as ye embark upon our most sacred crusade to find a f#%king convenience store. No, but seriously, you got any smokes on you? This things not gonna cut it." He said, flicking the twisted death stick away.

"As for you, the brainless floating head, Charizards don't appear in the wild. Hell, even Charmanders are super hard to-- Hey! What the hell do you think you're doin to that dog!?"

Chris takes the initiative.

Action: Head Punt

Roll: 17 + 2DEX + 1STR -5 for irrelevance

Nano_Swarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orpheus_knightfall: @thecatalyst: The Gundam looking robot simply stood in the sidelines watching the two silently, playing creepy stalker was fun too you know.

The_Catalyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Alright, now we're getting into the meat of things." Their mutant companion moved forward now, the metal deposited in his body coming through the skin and forming an impromptu metal cage, spines driving downward into the ground to contain the beast. "Let's get serious guys. I heard there was a princess that needs saving, and rumor has it she's quite the looker."

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@corvus_wilshere: @nano_swarm: @thecatalyst: @orpheus_knightfall:

Pest POPPED! in the middle of the group once more, now wearing overly clanky knight's armour. "A princess! We all need to commence in JOLLY cooperation if we wish to save her! Maybe she has cupcakes! ROYAL cupcakes!" He stated, clearly not getting why most sought after a damsel princess.

The armour fell off almost instantly when Pest started to sprint, taking off the helmet and throwing it towards Orpheus's head. "Ya snooze, ya lose!" The green goof laughed out loud, not looking ahead of him. Resulting in Pest running face first into a stone column and falling flat on his back. "...Owie..."

Avatar image for corvus_wilshere
Corvus_Wilshere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Corvus_Wilshere

"Well, how fortunate am I to stumble upon a group of adventuring imbeciles?", he thought whilst removing Orph's sweatshirt from the horn's of his circlet and observing his 'raiding party' that already managed to set off one of the guardian beasts. He sighed before conjuring back his adventurer facade.

"Well, I fear that I do not have a lighter.", The Wishere Charlatan snapped and generated an azure fire that hung eerily above his thumb. "But what I do have is magic.", he continued to offer this fire for a few moments before simply relaxing and lowering his hand which forced the fire to dissipate into the thin air.

"Now, allow me.", he stepped closer to the cage and gestured with middle and ring fingers curled to the inside of his palm. He hoped perform a simple charm that would calm and enlist the help of the canine creature. Of course, he also knew that keeping his mutant friend occupied here for the rest of the excursion would do more harm than good in the end.

Nano_Swarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Nano_Swarm

@orpheus_knightfall: @_creed_: @thecatalyst: An old man who seemed to be a hundred or something appeared with a bag "I see new adventures have arrived to reach the hundreth floor" he opened the bag to reveal runes "please take these rune pads, you will need them to access the levels"