#1 Edited by ownagepants (4555 posts) - - Show Bio

"People of earth i have come bearing a message of your imminent doom i am the warlord Xeno i have conquered entire planets with my ever expanding army my war machines make your deadliest weapons look like a child's toy and this my greatest triumph is my own personal warship armed with a cannon powerful enough to destroy a planet a cannon which is pointed at earth "."And unless my demands are met i will fire my cannon and destroy your puny planet my demands are simple i will provide a list of certain people residing on earth you have 3 day's time to bring these people to me or have your planet destroyed any attempt to directly retaliate against me will be met with total and complete annihilation .

Rules/Notes

Standard comicvine rules apply godmodding etc

The warship is to be considered a person in terms of attacking it meaning you can attempt to do something but you can not directly destroy it it's defenses on the other hand you can attack as long as you sell them.

Want to be one of the people on the list to be captured pm me and we can talk about it otherwise i may individually pm you about it.

this is an open rpg so you don't need my permission to join in at any point.

Current list

darkknightdetective

laughingstock

myrmidon

feral nova

Adahene

tin data

#2 Edited by _Marianne_ (176 posts) - - Show Bio

Theres alot of potential here. Certain aspects that could be really cool considering the current space vibe some users are incorporating. Not gonna lie though, the scale seems a bit...overextended?

#3 Edited by The_Puzzler (6455 posts) - - Show Bio

The hell?

#4 Edited by Cadmus_Knightfall (858 posts) - - Show Bio

You have a lot of work ahead of you my friend

#5 Posted by ownagepants (4555 posts) - - Show Bio

@new_age_outlaw: what do you mean so far all he would have done is send a video message through the world it is not like he is starting a full on war.

#6 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

@ownagepants: My bad. I thought you were implying the destruction of Earth or something?

#7 Edited by ownagepants (4555 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambler: No he is using that as a threat to get his way i am not actually gonna destroy earth not that anyone ic would have a way of knowing that.

#8 Edited by Dark_Vengeance_ (14683 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambler: Someone needs to try and destroy Earth.....(Not saying I want that to be me but yeah, someone definitely not me should do it. )

#9 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by Cadmus_Knightfall (858 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambler: Someone needs to try and destroy Earth.....(Not saying I want that to be me but yeah, someone definitely not me should do it. )

I agree, it would be an interesting and a fun rp :P

#11 Edited by ownagepants (4555 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14683 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambler: Can you imagine the reaction if I suddenly went evil and said that it was all part of a plan to get everyone to trust me so I can go after every hero and neutral on the vine with the Vine Villains and rest of the bad guys and mercenaries?

#13 Edited by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Edited by MasterMouse (3737 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkknightdetective And since you put the chip in all the victories heads,you could use all of us in your plot to kill heroes.
Also I didn't say any of that.
Shh.

#15 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14683 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambler: I honestly think that if all of the villains in the vine teamed up and decided to do some type of Wanted/Old Man Logan coordinated attack the blues would be screwed. That would be it, game over. Time for a reboot.

#16 Edited by Schlampe (2526 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone destroying the earth?

Solution right here.

#17 Posted by Cadmus_Knightfall (858 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Edited by Dark_Vengeance_ (14683 posts) - - Show Bio

@mastermouse: The thought has crossed my mind before, like for the chips to be some type of contingency plan in case any of them went rogue. But shhh...I didn't say that either.

#19 Edited by ownagepants (4555 posts) - - Show Bio

@schlampe: hah the rules say you.cant wish someone dead so that would not work lol.

#20 Posted by MasterMouse (3737 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14683 posts) - - Show Bio

@mastermouse: Overrides and turns the neural tech into a mind controlling device while drinking from his cup that says "World's Greatest Villain".

#22 Posted by Schlampe (2526 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by The_Red_Sun_Rising (88 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14683 posts) - - Show Bio

Now I want to go evil, nope avoid the temptation..Nope, don't do it.

Psychotic laughter engaged*

#25 Edited by ownagepants (4555 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_sun_rising: my ship has a lot more features then just a planetary cannon he it is also self repairing to the point it could withstand a barrage from an entire fleet of ships without taking any damage and it can and that is just the basic defenses and i am also in control of a really large army that spans through more then one galaxy.

#26 Edited by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Edited by Dark_Vengeance_ (14683 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambler: What? Going red or getting all of the villains to take out the heroes?

#28 Posted by Grand_Overseer_Mu (47 posts) - - Show Bio

@ownagepants: I'll deliberately hold myself back to let you feel like you're accomplishing something before promptly showing you that I operate on a much bigger scale.

For the lulz. ;)

#29 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

send out sonic waves that when they come in contact with ships cause then to explode

Those space based sonic weapons are totally deadly ;-)

#30 Edited by ownagepants (4555 posts) - - Show Bio

@grand_overseer_mu: And i will wait until you start gloating to pull the rug from under your feet and show you what a real fleet looks like.

#31 Posted by Grand_Overseer_Mu (47 posts) - - Show Bio

@ownagepants: But no seriously I'd actually have to deliberately handicap myself to let your fleet go anywhere.

#32 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

Aaaand it falls apart lol

#33 Posted by ownagepants (4555 posts) - - Show Bio

@grand_overseer_mu: Honestly i do not want this to turn into a full on space battle not this rp anyway's .

#34 Posted by ownagepants (4555 posts) - - Show Bio

@strigidae_22: That is debateable but to be fair all my knowledge on space based weaponry has come from tv and movies so i could be wrong about that.

#35 Posted by Schlampe (2526 posts) - - Show Bio

@ownagepants said:

send out sonic waves that when they come in contact with ships cause then to explode

Those space based sonic weapons are totally deadly ;-)

I understand this joke. I understand why this is a joke.

#36 Posted by Feral Nova (46639 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkknightdetective

And since you put the chip in all the victories heads,you could use all of us in your plot to kill heroes.

Also I didn't say any of that.

Shh.

O_o SAY WHAT?!

#37 Posted by MasterMouse (3737 posts) - - Show Bio

@feral_nova:We went over this in the PM,you even agreed to it.
Silly nova. :P

#38 Posted by Lady_Rosalina (190 posts) - - Show Bio

@ownagepants: There is no air for sound to go through space.

#39 Posted by ownagepants (4555 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by Feral Nova (46639 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Edited by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

"Oooh I'm quaking in my boots"

Seriously good luck with the RP dude, I'm sure I want to jump in but not sure if I wanna be one of the captured.

#42 Posted by ownagepants (4555 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel: you don't have to be you can be you can try to capture the people on the list or simply try to stop xeno.

#43 Edited by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@ownagepants: Oh I know, I'm trying to figure out myself what role I want to play, I'm defo in though :)

#44 Posted by Web_Flotsam (1118 posts) - - Show Bio

@grand_overseer_mu: I'd say you're a bit busy regrouping after your utter faliure in Marathon two.

#45 Posted by ownagepants (4555 posts) - - Show Bio

And i finally got the actual rp up before i head off to bed.

#46 Posted by ownagepants (4555 posts) - - Show Bio

I had hoped this would gain ground but i guess not.

#47 Posted by Crimson_Fury (98 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow wow...When did this go up??? lol

#48 Posted by ownagepants (4555 posts) - - Show Bio

@john_steel: yesterday if you scroll down you will see the actual rp.

#49 Edited by Feral Nova (46639 posts) - - Show Bio

I had hoped this would gain ground but i guess not.

You made the post just yesterday :P

not to mention a day before new years eve xD people might be out for the next couple of days. Give it some time.

#50 Edited by ownagepants (4555 posts) - - Show Bio