HeavyWeight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By HeavyWeight

@ltlredwulf

Sarah knew nothing about flying a plane. The only thing he did know, was what he saw Tom Cruise do in Top Gun, and even that was little. But he did know that he couldn't fly one unless he was inside it. Despite the fact the craft was firing at nonstop, the gravity battery did managed to make his way into the back seat of the plane, thinking that the front seat was for navigating and the back for access to the weapons. At the moment he settled in, his mind was blown at the complexity of the controls. Buttons, dials, and levers stretched across the dash board confusing him even more. Then, just as he was about to push everything and pray for the best, his friend Madge miraculously appeared in the front seat like an angel sent from the heavens above. With confidence and a firm grasp on the situation, the She-Wolf was at home in the cockpit and asked Sarah “Hey, what are you doing?"

Sarah tried to respond, in fact he had many questions on how she got here, as well as what was the last thing she remembered on the warship. But despite how much he wanted to speak, the entire situation left him speechless. Madge, however, had plenty to say. As she placed her headset over her head, she had already had a plan hatching, on how to save the day, the world and any team mate still on Xeno's ship. She handed Sarah a pair of his own headsets, saying as she did, "You're going to need these, I think I have a plan but I need you're help."

It was now Sarah found his voice, as he immediately spoke into his mouth piece and replied “Whatever it is, I'm in...Rodger!” He felt weird using the term Rodger, but saying it sounded official and using it after a radio communication was the other thing he remembered from the Airforce war movies. “I'm feeling strong and willing to dispense some payback on Xeno...Rodger. But not to be a buzz killer, the count down to Earth's destruction has ended and I fear what Xeno has planned next, (Then with a sad tone, he looks down at Earth,and says)rodger.

ltlredwulf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heavyweight: Madge switched a few dials. "Here's the plan: I'm going to hook Tigris up to the main database of Xeno's ship. Should it connect, I'll try to use her controls to get us away from earth. I'll then open the hangar bay, and try to tell Xeno it's time to give up. Not the best plan ever, I know, but I hope it does the trick"

HeavyWeight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ltlredwulf@underdogz

Excuse me, What?” Sarah was a little perplexed at Madge's plan, after all it was nothing more than a glorified fishing trick, but at least it was better than his idea of crashing the Tigris into Xeno's ship. “If you're confident you can hack into Xeno's navigation control, then by all means lets go for it. Rodger!” Sarah sat back and strapped himself in tightly, as Madge began moving in for her attack. As he sat, hoping and praying that her trick would work, he hated the fact he felt helpless and decided he needed to help in any way he could. He knew full well, that he didn't have the strength to tilt or even nudge the bulk of Xeno's enormous ship, but that didn't mean he couldn't do anything at all. With a smile on his face he spoke up saying “I know how I can help you Madge. Just tell me when you are launching your grappling hook and I'll make sure it stays connected with the battle-cruiser, using a little strength of increased gravity. Rodger!” Sarah felt confident with his part in the plan, after all it was much easier to keep a small hook, of some sorts, connected to a broad surface rather than trying to move that said broad surface. It may have sounded foolish to Madge, for Sarah had no idea how strong her grappling hook was or even how much it could tow, but other than making silent prayers, there really was nothing else he could do. But just as Madge flew the Tigris in close, Sarah's attention was distracted as he saw a trickling of light rising from behind Xeon's craft. It was a beautiful inspiring sight that gave hope to Sarah and his over all mission. He immediately tapped Madge on her back and pointed outward to the vision, now shining brighter, and proudly said “Look Madge it's a full on Rainbow! Rodger!

ltlredwulf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ownagepants: @heavyweight: Madge smiled, she had seen the rainbow too. "God's promise to never destroy the earth by water, lets hope He's promising not to let Xeno blow it up." She flipped a few switches. "Alright, Sarah, pray that this works..." A line was fires towards the ship, as Madge tried to make her connection

HeavyWeight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By HeavyWeight

@ltlredwulf

God's promise to never destroy the earth by water, lets hope He's promising not to let Xeno blow it up." Sarah's heart and faith was touched with Madge's words, it was so elegant a phrase, spoken in such a dark time. He was just about to respond with his own worthy bible verse, but just as he was thinking of one, Madge flipped a few switches and said "Alright, Sarah, pray that this works..." Immediately a steal line was dropped from the rear of the Tigris that dangled downwards over the top side of Xeno's warship. On any normal day Madge's hook would easily snare the larger ship, but Xeno's advanced technology had unfortunately been hard to deal with. It was now up to Sarah, to make a solid connection between the Tigris' hook and Xeno's craft, and then eventually hold it.

But all Sarah could think of was to shout out, “It's pronounced C'Ray not Sarah! Why doesn't anyone get that?” Despite his personal issues, he still kept his head in the game and recognized how important it was to make the two ships connected. With his full attention on the line hanging out the back of the Tigris, he activated his mutant ability and created a strong pull of gravity between the cord and the warship. In a instant, like two attracted magnets, the two snapped together sending an appropriate sign on Madge's display board. With a shout of joy Sarah yelled “Got it!” as he thought about nothing other than the connection, “It's now up to you Madge, I hope and pray you can hack Xeno's navigation control, or this is going to be one short trip.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada: As the attacks hit where Xeno was moments ago smoke clouded the area Xeno was nowhere to be seen it appeared that leon's attacked had reduced Xeno to nothing and that all earth was safe from the warlord.

How was anyone to know that this was only the start of something much more horrible after what seemed like 10 minutes a figure appeared behind Leon rising up from the ground .

It was lord Xeno and he plunged a blade he was holding forward towards Leon's exposed back the sword was dipped in the blood of his kin "I am always prepared "Xeno said with a smug look on his face .

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#57  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@ltlredwulf: @heavyweight: @ownagepants: The blade went through Leon's chest. He pulled off as his wound healed, but to late, the blood was corsing through his body. "No..." his eyes began to blur. Voices echod through his head. "Your a very pour looser" He pulled his blade. "My arms....feel weak." he thought to himself as he dropped the blade and fell to one knee refusing to fall. "Whats the point of doing all that? it wont go that well." the voice echoed in his mind he got back to his feet then fell. "I cant stay on my feet...." he thought as he still tried getting up, his entire body felt like it was boiling in acid as the blood spread, his veins began to turn black. "Dont you understand you wont win like that..." the voice was fadeing along with leons conchusnes. His face and chest opened in bloody wounds as all the wounds he had received began to open. slashes on his chest, arms legs and torso, he layed in a pool of his own blood slowly dying. "Not good....my vision....its gone blury..." He had enough to let out 2 final attacks before the blood expired and his body failed. "am i....really going to die?..." he asked himself as he used his eyes to conjure a black flaming swirling vortex, it expanded more and more ripping the room, he then used his eyes again to cause a black flaming dome over them. It enclosed on xeno and the power of the 2 powers colliding caused a mass explosion of black energy and fire, enough to hopefully damage the machine on the wrest, leon would never know though, the force caused the window to shatter and the pull sucked leon out of the window into the void.

In the void

Leon drifted towards the earth, streams of blood behind him. "So...this is how it ends...." then his mind went blank as he plummeted to the earth and into a stream of water, which leads to a pond, now dyed crimson with his blood. As he died slowly, the pain becoming numb, he hoped that maybe, just maybe.....he gave his life for something more then himself. after his final wish that everyone he had met would survive.... live on and forget him in time, Memories of his life flashed before him, his child hood all the way till now,they said that a persons true self shows once there near death...thank god nobody was with him. No one would be there to hear his regret Then....as he managed to turn onto his back he relaxed his muscles and let go of his sword on the sand.... his body failed him....and lay against the bank of the pond, on the soft sand that his skin would never again feel..staring at the stars, which his eyes would never again see.....

UNDERDOGZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ltlredwulf: @heavyweight: @ownagepants: @leon_dissada:

Neil was out of Xeno's ship... Floating in the outer space, above the planet he tried to save... But He's been almost dead for too many times these past days already, and he just learned to accept this moment. What's he to do? Well, Neil, our Hero... the UnderDogz has smiled... Real heroes smile while facing death... And Neil, He's a hero... So yeah!

My Child, you're not to die... Not yet...
My Child, you're not to die... Not yet...

But Guess What! Neil was not dead, his body, was rescued by Hoof Trelen, the unicorn that gave Neil a surgical operation and succeeded to gift the kid this power to Barf rainbows... He encased Neil in his own body Hoof Trelen being a Cyborg Unicorn... Operating Neil, making his system go better with every run... "Yeah, the unicorn's running around Xeno's ship... leaving a trail of rainbows with him...

Meanwhile at the "Zone-Where-Unicorns-Roam" (The Unicorns won't tell Neil the name of their kingdom thingy--- AND no human is allowed to know the name of the realm/dimension) the council of elder unicorns were having a meeting...

No Caption Provided

there's an unbalance in the 'force' of thingums, nawww--- that'd be so cliche'd! but it's true! Weird bronies on earth; who actually believe in unicorns; despite of the given "fact" (well, it's not actually a fact since unicorns DO exist, but they're just hiding their existence from humans) that unicorns do not exist; feed the Unicorns... this doubting belief gives Unicorns their powers... If Xeno destroys earth the unicorn race will die!!! they can sense it! Even Hoof Trelen Sensed it--- Neil, the embodiment of light and fun in this Universe's aura is changing... the Rainbow in him is getting disturbed... Death is not his this time...

An Unorthodoxical rainbow
An Unorthodoxical rainbow

And So Neil had to get up! Fight! and Save Earth... Towards Xeno's ship, Hoof Trelen and he went, and they saw a Familiar thing... Madge's spaceship... The Tigress--- Neil knew the battle is on! He, Leon Madge And Sarah!!! To fight for the earth's safekeeping!

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By ownagepants

@leon_dissada: @heavyweight: @ltlredwulf: @underdogz: Xeno looked with pleasure as Leon perished and his body fell to the ground below without him the others would fall to Xeno, the warlord had not even used his true power yet but still he had come out on top .

A random solider came to Xeno "sir should we begin the invasion protocol "Xeno thought about it for a moment "I have changed my mind for the moment these humans have potential and with time they may prove a valuable resource for my armies .

The solider looked surprised but did not question his orders "as you command sir so should we chart a course for another planet sir "Xeno responded with a smile "no I may not conquer the human's at this moment but I should at least leave them a little something to remember me by.

Before the solider had time to ask a question Xeno teleported him and the entire crew to his real ship out of this galaxy before turning back towards earth he set a course directly for earth the computer voice spoke "collision course with earth set destruction estimate is at 10 cities ship will begin descent in 10 minutes ".

Xeno looked down with a smile the other heroes were still out their if they were gonna stop him they would not have long to do it .

ltlredwulf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ownagepants: @leon_dissada: @heavyweight: @ltlredwulf: @underdogz:

Madge was feeling pretty good about herself- until she saw the warming on her computer screen. Her face rapidly paled as she quickly read the message. They were leaving, but only after 10 major cities blew up. And New York was right there at the top of the list. Seconds ticked, 9, 8, 7... There wasn't much time, Madge's head was spinning.. She heard herself say automatically, "Computer! Shut down all weapon systems on both 'Tigris' and the Mother ship NOW!!!!"

HeavyWeight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ltlredwulf@underdogz@ownagepants

It was all going down to the wire. If Madge could in fact hack into Xeno's navigation systems, then Earth still had a chance. All Sarah had to do was keep the Tigris's grappling hook connected to the Mother ship. It was just that simple. But so far, nothing had been that simple for the entire mission. But Sarah was not going to be the one to fail his home planet and instead focused all his concentration on the hook line staying secure. Then from nowhere, Xeno's ship dropped from the sky like dead weight, snapping the connecting cord between them in two. Any previous sign of the ships stability was now gone as it plummeted downward faster and faster.

Sarah had only seconds to act, before the Mother ship crashed down upon New York, killing millions of innocent people with it. In a rush of adrenaline, he yelled at Madge “If you going to hack their navigation I suggest you do it now! As for me I'm going to try my best to buy you a few more seconds!” With that said he pulled back the glass casing and jumped from the cock pit, but not without first saying “In case I don't make it back, It's been a honor working with you and the other guys. I just wanted someone too know that.

Now falling through the air, he used his ability to alter gravity to position himself directly under the Mother ship, at the exact spot closest to the ground. It was the one spot generating the greatest amount of gravity, from the Earth's pull. Sarah could already feel the massive force in that spot and immediately began absorbing it. As he did he altered the energy he was absorbing from the fall, and created a counter effect against the Mother ship. Now as he fell, with the ship behind him, he was in fact speeding up his descent, and slowing down that of the Mother ship. The effects were still minimal in the whole scale of things, but it still gave Madge a few extra seconds for her to hack the control systems.

Either way this story was coming to an end. He, Madge, Leon and Neil would either go down in history as the ones that saved the planet from an alien invasion, or the ones that let it be annihilated. But right now Sarah didn't bother to think about that. All he knew was he needed to give Madge as much time as he could. By now he was less than a mile away from the skyline, with no other option but to sacrifice his own life. If Madge succeeds he may have enough time to save himself, if not, then what is one life compared to millions that would die below. With his last act he closed his eyes and began reciting John 3:16 God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, and compared his heroic sacrifice to that of his spiritual savior.

UNDERDOGZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By UNDERDOGZ

UnderDogz, our hero with his trusty unicorn pet-friend wen't inside Xeno's ship through the Vent that Madge once made...

Neil has been here before, and so he is confident to where he is going... Towards Xeno's throne room thingy or his hideout or whatever it's called... Hoof Trelen took care of Xeno's soldiers and Neil knew that it's his time to do what he does best! Cause Mayhem---

"I'll take care of this man!" Hoof said in his robotic voice...

and so, Neil sped along and there he was...

He's about to be facing Xeno... Alone! for once and for all... The fight he's always wanted to do... The battle for earth's safekeeping...

Facing him... Again? whuuu...
Facing him... Again? whuuu...

But nothing... There is nothing in there... No one--- Except for a little soldier (everything seemed little to Neil since the momentum, it's him getting pumped up)--- "Where is your master!!!" Neil said (calmly) while tightly gripping the alien minion's neck! "Earth?" the puny little guy replied!

"Oh..." "Um, hey-- Hoof! let's get down to our planet! we need to be there! Xeno's not here! The baby's probably crying and whimpering and hiding from me eyy?" *chuckles

Hoof Trelen, the cyborg unicorn scanned Neil's mind and got a picture of what Xeno is, Through satellites and sciency stuff--- He found the evil warlord!

The Conquerer of worlds was there, in front of him... and Neil's time to confront him is now... their duel, is neigh... and It's about to get messy in here... For real...

"Sup? homie? it's a duel man... Don't get your soldiers to tackle me... Fight like a man--- I do not need Leon or Sarah or Madge, I need you... i mean-- yeah- i need to take you DOWWWNNN..."