User Lists: 1

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By shanana  Online

If you haven't read his interactions with Z (they were like two seconds from hitting the proverbial mattress) than you missed out.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53  Edited By Surkit

lmfao

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass: Thanks for the vote,I really appreciate it.

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lady Liberty

I dont really know what to say cause words do not do her justice. I'm an admitted LL fanboy despite the fact that we dont always see eye to eye, but there is no denying she has had a bigger, lasting, impact then 90% of the people already in the HoF. Events? She creates them. Spontaneous interactions that mushroom cloud into events? She ignites em. We all know the detailed combat posts she puts out, and they are simply extraordinary, probably the best ever. And while that is part of the overall package, its the other stuff that makes her HoF worthy. She is an intricate part of the overall community and thats because she's always thinking about the overall community. Ways to improve the landscape, plots centered not around her character's needs, but the inclusion of the community and its needs. Thats why her rpgs are always open. I've never seen someone take so much heat for creating something as LL did for the CVnU (though she had help :P). Just pure hate and she never let it slow her down. Visionaries seldom yield for people requiring glasses. Honestly I dont know how anyone could vote for 4 people and leave her off. Its been said already and its true, she should have already been in. A HoF without the greatest rpg architect on here is simply mediocre. Honestly, we shouldnt even be voting on this we should just put her in. Cause I already see some votes that went full retard.

Surkit

Creative thinker who is always pushing ideas that are outside the box. I hold movers and creators in high regard no matter what it is or how well it does. Its the act that I find inspiring and Surkit is the epitome of that. Some of the greatest OP's in the bizz and another user who is always looking to gather the community in an rpg rather then tailoring it around building his own. Surkit is part of an era that showed users they didnt need to conform to the stuff that was going on, that in fact there were other avenues in which to create compelling rpgs. Surkit is an innovator and I'm really pulling for this dude to get in this year.

Naamah Obyzouth

Underrated and unappreciated doesn't even begin to describe Naamah. She's another, "creator" who is continually building places for the community to play in. And while these locals may not be the "norm" in terms of genre, they are masterfully created and excellently written. Raven's Landing, Karna's Garden Grove, the Circle, Reborn, and many more. And thats just with Naamah. She has a stable of alts (male and female) that she has created extensive canon and open locals/rpgs for. I believe she's even created her own Universe called the Molly Verse lol. Thats fckn epic.

Honorable Mentions:Edward, Clara, Val, Pyro, Longshot, Cain, Ica, Grifter

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass: lol you could indeed. I wouldn't hold it against you either.

Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#59  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth
Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass: It broke my heart but I have faith you'll get in

No Caption Provided

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Charlemagne
Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@charlemagne: Ehh I doubt it.

(Posting in Paradise soon. Just a bit busy :)

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

1. Duchess: I remember talking to Mercy in a PM about who I'm gonna vote for in this thing. At the time I only had two people I was gonna vote for (LL and Longshot). Then she told me that she was gonna vote for Duchess. And don't get me wrong, I think she's a really good writer, but I asked Mercy why, and the answer she gave me was as spot on as you can get. First of all, Duchess has ability. A lot. This girl can write. In fact, every time I see her drop a post or a blog-post, I think "Goddamn, go write a book woman". Because she can. Like Longshot, she has that "it" factor, and her style of writing is almost exactly what publishers look for. She can write a post about Valerie's sandwich and it'd still keep you hooked LOL. Her style has a distinct fluidity and just reads so smoothly. She's led the HFC in Prime. She'd led the HFC in the nU. Twice. And CV stopped to go post in her NY HFC thread in the nU. And she's a versatile writer. Like all of the people I'm voting for, she can write different characters. She's one of the few that can write actual neutrals. A lot of neutrals tend to either be good neutrals or evil neutrals, in the sense that they tend to lean towards one of those particular alignments. Duchess however, can write a character that's actually morally ambiguous. Her neutrals aren't evil or good, they're proper neutrals who do things according to their motives and what benefits them. And though she likes to write the supermodel character a lot, she can just as easily write another archetype. Her character, Kalinda for example, is an assassin, a killer. And she wrote the character extremely well, in fact, I think she wrote that archetype better than the supermodel one, and that's saying something. She doesn't RP very often, but it's part of her mystique. She doesn't appear very often. She chooses her RPGs and interactions very carefully. And when she appears to post something, people stop and notice. She's like the Undertaker with the booking LOL, he's booked perfectly just like how she handles her characters and in what they post and in what frequency perfectly.

_Grifter_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surkit

Creative thinker who is always pushing ideas that are outside the box. I hold movers and creators in high regard no matter what it is or how well it does. Its the act that I find inspiring and Surkit is the epitome of that. Some of the greatest OP's in the bizz and another user who is always looking to gather the community in an rpg rather then tailoring it around building his own. Surkit is part of an era that showed users they didnt need to conform to the stuff that was going on, that in fact there were other avenues in which to create compelling rpgs. Surkit is an innovator and I'm really pulling for this dude to get in this year.

With your votes combined I am...!

No Caption Provided

Captain Surkit, he's a hero, gonna go over 9,000, with, his, e-go.

lol jokes aside much appreciated.

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Charlemagne

@surkit: No prob man, you came up. lol Notification bunch of numbers dude :P

The_Calm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cause I already see some votes that went full retard.

G knows.

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Libby: Hops between universes and breaks the base, which is amazing on her own. Pioneer to a new style of Rping, when the long posts seem to drag everyone down. Replacer of status quo, and establisher for a new one. She didn't just make her own story, she bought a new sandbox for others to play in. Controversy here, controversy there but nobody can deny that she did wonders for this community.
  • Icarusflies: She is a God when it comes to creativity, you think square planets are cool? well **** you this woman comes up with a sentient burning mattress. She can link Lovecraft with steampunk, and her brain runs on a different wavelength then the rest of us. IC/OOC-wise she gets along well with everyone, and I mean everyone during her tenure on the rpg forums.
  • Vrakmul: Plenty of people tend to ignore her skills, in terms of writing and creating she has made plenty of interesting worlds. Her characters are epic yet she meshes it down to fill in this shared sandbox. If most of activity is done on CV earth then she helps paints the colors of Space. Its just a shame that most players tend to plant both feet in the streets.
  • DaggerKlutz: Another great import from Animevice, along with the previous HoF member Ishin. This guy can lead a group of villains and make activities fun, this was an era where most villains are dour and most of the activities are done by heroes. Yet within a short amount he pushed this team to win an RPG of the year award. Many Rper's today, some whom made it into nominations and into members have gotten their start with that group [you know who you are].

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strongarm: Lol i made that thread to. Adding you votes now.

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassius_knightfall: you are doing god' s work

I put you in mention since you deserved that title ages ago

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strongarm: Still the most senior Brit in terms of time, he has me on posts though lol

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Vrakmul: Plenty of people tend to ignore her skills, in terms of writing and creating she has made plenty of interesting worlds. Her characters are epic yet she meshes it down to fill in this shared sandbox. If most of activity is done on CV earth then she helps paints the colors of Space. Its just a shame that most players tend to plant both feet in the streets.

Ohhh, nice one

Avatar image for andy_steven_summers
Andy Steven Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My choices will not be detailed extensively. Should that be a problem then just ignore them.

1) ReEnforcer: This has already been mentioned, but he was influential in creating the Comic Vine Cards (Not to mention the numerous manips he has done for people, and teams). Without him those would never have been made. Besides that he put in a lot of work and effort for guilds he was in, and ran.

2) Wands: He carried on that torch once Reen stepped down. In fact I would attribute the Cards to his 'baby' now. I believe he has actually done more of them than we ever did with the first set/series.

3) Liberty: While I have been away from the rpg scene here for some time. She has been behind the scenes helping to create and deliver stories that people run now. From the nU to whatever else is cooking with her and her alts.

4) tbd later

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Strongarm

@andy_steven_summers:

1) ReEnforcer: This has already been mentioned, but he was influential in creating the Comic Vine Cards (Not to mention the numerous manips he has done for people, and teams). Without him those would never have been made. Besides that he put in a lot of work and effort for guilds he was in, and ran.

that man should have been a legend already

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My choices will not be detailed extensively. Should that be a problem then just ignore them.

2) Wands: He carried on that torch once Reen stepped down. In fact I would attribute the Cards to his 'baby' now. I believe he has actually done more of them than we ever did with the first set/series.

3) Liberty: While I have been away from the rpg scene here for some time. She has been behind the scenes helping to create and deliver stories that people run now. From the nU to whatever else is cooking with her and her alts.

4) tbd later

No problem here man as long as its not just ---- because they are awesome its all good. Anyhew you know how it works done it a few times.

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#80  Edited By CellphoneGirl

Cly- One of the best writers to work with hands down. He's absolutely kind, and a sweet heart. Yeah, being a very awesome writer is cool and all, but I feel that a personality that fits well with team work is more important. He was one of my first friends here. WAL would have honestly never have been the same for me if he wasn't there. I remember for a short time he was on Vine Titans before CoP formed, and it was joyous to have him around. Besides, when I think of someone writing a Dragon i'll always think of him doing it the best.

Icarus- Why isn't she in the HOF yet? She has like a million characters, and actually puts the effort into using all of them, and actually remembers them all. She works hard as hell at what she does. She is an inspiration at what it takes to be a good writer. I feel that she would be one of the best people here to have as like a mentor or something.

Sylver- another one of my best writers here. Anything that comes out of her mind is easily a poet's dream. Any post of hers that I have seen is nothing but beautiful. She may not be on here much, but hey, she's pretty freaking awesome. She's also like one of the most nicest people on here!

Edward Windsor- I remember the first time we talked we actually had a disagreement on something, ironically, we both ended up leading a team together :P I feel, Edward has what it takes to lead a team, and clearly, it's not a job for most people. He shoots out GOOD posts like a water gun, and that's hard to do. I feel that anyone should have the experience of being on a team with him.

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'm glad people are still getting honored! Good job!

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kurrent: Gives something for every to aspire to, along with improving their skills.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wha? I didn't expect nominations, thanks guys

FYI: I got my WiFi set up at my new place

UNDERDOGZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

congrats!

(for the Wi-fi that is! ahaha JK)

you deserved them damn nominations

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok cool will still be doing the pm stuff right?

Reaver_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Reaver_

First off Lady Liberty

She's human she has faults not the god of rp as some have made her out to be lol. That said she's a great writer who helped bring in the era of posts being all they need to be rather then a plethora of unneeded words. She has a habit of starting innumeral amount of events, even when she doesn't use them they've gained momentum. Her greatest thing making her worth the HoF IMO though is that she ALWAYS seeks to try and improve the fine. Some work some don't and reactions vary but the important thing is the goal she strives for. Change doesn't always come easy but she'll fight to see such happen. She was the easiest for me to chose :)

Icarus

Let's be honest half of us thought she already was in lol. She's got a massive collection of characters diverse and well used. She's made a great amount of exceptional rps. A writing style all her own great charcters and stories all help but her biggest asset. It's that for a lot of CVs time she's strived to be friendly and helpful to all resulting in a great impact on the vine.

Mercenary

My wild card of the bunch but this guy deserves it and here's why. He hasn't been the most active or change bringing but here's the thing. Anyone he writes with has there game stepped up being in an rp with him. Nobody that I can think of has had such impact on users then this amazing writer.

As for my last it's a hard call, between Naamah Cassius and Pyro. Again a rough call all three deserve it. But I think I have to say

Naamah

Her writing sublime. She doesn't try and make her characters fit she simply plays characters she wants to play the way she wants to play them. She has her own universe and it's breath taking to behold. A great person known for exceptional characters and fantastic threads are all solid reason for her to be here.

Pyro Cass Clara Surkit and Cain are my honorable mentions

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By CainPanell
Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I nearly forgot about voting -_- I'll have my four votes up today lol

Brynhyld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@reaver_ said:

Naamah

Her writing sublime. She doesn't try and make her characters fit she simply plays characters she wants to play the way she wants to play them. She has her own universe and it's breath taking to behold. A great person known for exceptional characters and fantastic threads are all solid reason for her to be here.

Thank you! <3

Atrocity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, it took me some time to gather this choices, I love all you guys, but, well, I had to choose 4:

Surkit - I will be honest here, when I first started on CV, I would come to this Forum and only see Surkit babbling at the Thoughty Thoughts, well, I admitted he was no RPer, he just liked to chat with people here. There is nothing wrong with that also, I usually talk a lot more than RPing. But I perceived something else, when he begun planning his Titan/Ben Baxter character, I saw how much of a decent writer he was. Later I aided him into picking the Quantum look for the new Surkit and, well, as Quantum is a character I like, I started to either quickly read his post or take some time and dedicate to analyze them. That's when I unveiled how much of a writer he is. Easily one of the best and I feel sorry for underrating him for so long. I mean, just look at the new Grimm City and Judge Grimm! I have never read something that affixed my look for so long, the flawless combination of great art and amazing vocabulary.

Duchess - At first, when I was a lazy @ss, I would just adsorb info from her Blogs and posts, truthfully, the vocabulary is advanced as H and it makes me want to propel farther. She has the skill to write a book, but not an average book, a best-seller or, at least, the closest to it. The school for mutants was also a decent idea, I acknowledge Pyro built it first, but hers was simply outstanding. From the Bio to the petite interaction with Puzzler. I won't even get started with how she introduces fashion into her posts, because I may wreck my post talking about something I don't know lol She should also be renowned by versatility, she is able to differ each character, something I respect. So, yeah, she gets my vote.

Lady Liberty - Ah, c'mon, even I know you were expecting this one. What is the Vine without LL? She basically crafted the CVnU from ashes and, from what I've heard, initialized the usage of first person writing, which is the one I most enjoy, albeit sucking abhorrently at it. Honestly, her brawling techniques and writing also impress me, there are moments I simply can't read her posts and not feel the intensity of the fight, the heat of the battle. It amazes me how she isn't up there yet. Apart from it, well, she also has one of the best characters I have ever seen, Amaranth. I just loved the way he attacked Camelot and wrecked havoc in it, simply awe-inspiring. She is one of the users that keep me going on, makes me repeat to myself "I will be this good one day. Not today, but one day."

Well, at last, I had much to reflect. I love Puzzler and his diversity, how he loves the Vine. I love how fcking badass Prime Cain was and how he could be once more. I surely adore Icky's posts and ideas, besides, her arsenal of alts is something that makes my jaw hit the ground. Zauby and her magnificent writing. Hope I haven't forgotten no one, because that would hurt me. Well, now we move to my vote. I must say, after thinking instead of paying attention to classes (=P), I have to say my vote goes to...

Drum roll, please.
Drum roll, please.

Pyrogram - My mentor, close friend, Atrocity's master and easily one of the best here. Always online, you hardly will see him denying an interaction or anything. I mean, just look at the Top Posters, there is your proof. He pumped activity when the Forum needed it, gave brilliant ideas such as Venz and the destruction of the freaking Statue of Liberty! Had amazing characters, my personal favorite being Shinigami. I can remember when I read Andres/Shinigami's RPG and was stunned by how elevated their writing were. I knew Andres' was a great writer, but Pyro? I would never have guessed he could be that great. And no, I don't vote on him because everything I learnt, everything I became to the CVnU, great, good or even horrible, I have to thank to him and his patience for showing me the path and supporting me through hard times either here or IRL, despite being really grateful for that. I vote on him because the will with which he writes a character, his talent whilst creating quotes, his creativity when thinking of possible events, the versatility with which he writes each different character and still wanting to plan even further.... I could go on for hours, but time isn't something I have now.

Well, those are my votes. Again, I am sorry for either bad English or not voting on you, know that you all are amazing on a different way, but I had to choose only four amongst the greatest.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Myrmidon_

@atrocity_: I really, really appreciate those words man :) Means a lot dude.

Atrocity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myrmidon_: You are the most welcome, bro =)

*insert Steve Carell hug Gif here*

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atrocity_: I got this mix of emotions right now lol Majority of me says I appreciate the respect and words, but about 10 percent says fck you lol

But it's all appreciated either way. Thanks.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atrocity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surkit said:

@atrocity_: I got this mix of emotions right now lol Majority of me says I appreciate the respect and words, but about 10 percent says fck you lol

I appreciate both 90% and 10% =P

Loading Video...

Atrocity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers