#1 Edited by ElusiveStorm (2759 posts) - - Show Bio

A Familiar face has been sigted in comicvine, one tht has been missing for months and has decided to reveal himself to the public now. ElusiveStorm is back, searching to an answer to the ultimate question: "Who Am I?" only to find that his purpose is causing pain and death. Attracting the attention of society through a series of terrorist tactics that has left a destructive wake throughout various cities in Europe and leaving hundreds dead, is there anyone that will stop his new reign of terror and death?

Regular RPG Rules Apply, this is a battle rpg so the first one that wants to fight me will be the only 1.

#2 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Well well well looks whos here.

#3 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2759 posts) - - Show Bio

smiles at Zee, Howdy!

#4 Posted by Rinoa (83 posts) - - Show Bio

So you're willingly inviting people to beat you down?  Hmm...  something tells me you'll get some takers.

#5 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2759 posts) - - Show Bio
Rinoa said:
"So you're willingly inviting people to beat you down?  Hmm...  something tells me you'll get some takers."
Well i'm the originl public enemy of comicvine, its kinda my nature that i'm really trying to avoid or change
#6 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't underestimate this man here.

#7 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2759 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Don't underestimate this man here. "

no please underestimate me lol
#8 Posted by Rinoa (83 posts) - - Show Bio

Please..   Logan.  Gabe.  Whoever you are this week,   trust me.  I know how things work with you and I'm still not scared..   

#9 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2759 posts) - - Show Bio

Gabe? Never heard of that one before. Anyways have i ever be-friended your type sometime in the past? Say before March because if you havent heard, i left the vine in march because of a job opportunity in Africa then came back june 25 as Davian "Stalker" Thule trying to recover my password for ES and now i'm ES. But you got a point, i should stick wih a name... Which one should i use:

Logan Brian Szautner or Davian Roboute Thule?

#10 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2759 posts) - - Show Bio

oh jesus christ! Zee get this, someone freakin hacked into my hotmail too! he messaged three diff people a Lillya, a Victoria and a Brielle! Why does this shit happen to me??? I havent done anythin bad in my life! Always told most of the truth, fought when it was necessary, never cheated while playin football, never cheated on any of my gf's. This is just wrong! First someone trashes my old reputation then another trashes my hotmail!!!

#11 Posted by Rinoa (83 posts) - - Show Bio
rolling her eyes softly    Oh you know who I am, GABE.   And thank you for confirming what I suspected..   It doesn't matter what you call yourself.  You're still the same. 
#12 Edited by ElusiveStorm (2759 posts) - - Show Bio

My name aint Gabe, trust me when i say this. Now read carefully.

My name isnt Gabe, its kinda freaky the way your talkin to me, i heard someone made a mess and made it look like i did it, i was in africa until the last week of june, i did make another account before comming back to ES (Stalker), I am desperately trying to fix the VV (My Home Team), I love the comicvine so i wouldnt do anything too bad, people say i'm dying when i'm not, oh i also have a secret crush on some gal here and wont say who it is. And i dont know who you are.

#13 Posted by Rinoa (83 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah you do know who I am.  Because let's see..  You've tried to torch my coffeeshop.  You've tried to kill me oh maybe 2 or 3 times at least.  And at one time you were my friend..  or called yourself that at least. 

#14 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2759 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm tired of explaining this shit to everyone i meet.

#15 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2759 posts) - - Show Bio
Rinoa said:
"Yeah you do know who I am.  Because let's see..  You've tried to torch my coffeeshop.  You've tried to kill me oh maybe 2 or 3 times at least.  And at one time you were my friend..  or called yourself that at least.  "

oh right... Lexi! And i only tried once and i felt really sorry for that then we became friends. I am teling the full truth, the bad stuff is probably that imposter that people are talkin about! Someone named silent storm, made me look really bad.
#16 Posted by Rinoa (83 posts) - - Show Bio

So you mean to tell me the attack you initiated in the Zero Tower on me...  that wasn't you?  And if I must spell it out for you..  it's Lexi.   I didn't think I need be that obvious, but hey,  I'm accomodating.

#17 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2759 posts) - - Show Bio
Rinoa said:
"So you mean to tell me the attack you initiated in the Zero Tower on me...  that wasn't you?  And if I must spell it out for you..  it's Lexi.   I didn't think I need be that obvious, but hey,  I'm accomodating."

wait, you sayin i attacked Zero tower? GOD FUC**N DAMNIT!
#18 Posted by Ruin Cross (4523 posts) - - Show Bio
ElusiveStorm said:
"Gabe? Never heard of that one before. Anyways have i ever be-friended your type sometime in the past? Say before March because if you havent heard, i left the vine in march because of a job opportunity in Africa then came back june 25 as Davian "Stalker" Thule trying to recover my password for ES and now i'm ES. But you got a point, i should stick wih a name... Which one should i use:

Logan Brian Szautner or Davian Roboute Thule?"
Y Didnt you tell me you were Stalker?
#19 Posted by Rinoa (83 posts) - - Show Bio

You didn't attack the tower.  you attacked ME.   As I was trying to have a small memorial for LstPaladin after he was killed in battle.    I came there,  after leaving the team,  to pay my respects and YOU came in and attacked me.

#20 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2759 posts) - - Show Bio
Ruin Cross said:
"ElusiveStorm said:
"Gabe? Never heard of that one before. Anyways have i ever be-friended your type sometime in the past? Say before March because if you havent heard, i left the vine in march because of a job opportunity in Africa then came back june 25 as Davian "Stalker" Thule trying to recover my password for ES and now i'm ES. But you got a point, i should stick wih a name... Which one should i use:

Y Didnt you tell me you were Stalker?"

Tell ya the truth, i didnt really like you.
#21 Posted by Ruin Cross (4523 posts) - - Show Bio
ElusiveStorm said:
"Ruin Cross said:
"ElusiveStorm said:

Tell ya the truth, i didnt really like you."

Stalker did!
#22 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2759 posts) - - Show Bio
Ruin Cross said:
"ElusiveStorm said:
"Ruin Cross said:
"ElusiveStorm said:

Tell ya the truth, i didnt really like you."

Stalker did!"

no i didnt
#23 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2759 posts) - - Show Bio
Rinoa said:
"You didn't attack the tower.  you attacked ME.   As I was trying to have a small memorial for LstPaladin after he was killed in battle.    I came there,  after leaving the team,  to pay my respects and YOU came in and attacked me."

ok that wasnt me, i would remember that type of stuff, plus i wouldnt attack a friend without reason, LstPaladin was my friend too, i would never disrespect him or you. You should know that!
#24 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio
ElusiveStorm said:
"Rinoa said:
"So you're willingly inviting people to beat you down?  Hmm...  something tells me you'll get some takers."
Well i'm the originl public enemy of comicvine, its kinda my nature that i'm really trying to avoid or change
"
die bitch die....lol
#25 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2759 posts) - - Show Bio
Constantine said:
"ElusiveStorm said:
"Rinoa said:
"
die bitch die....lol
"

yeah thanks
#26 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Sheesh....

#27 Posted by Rinoa (83 posts) - - Show Bio

If you say so..  Logan. Davian.   If you say so.   I'm thinking fool me once,  shame on you.  fool me twice, shame on me....

#28 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio
ElusiveStorm said:
"My name aint Gabe, trust me when i say this. Now read carefully.

My name isnt Gabe, its kinda freaky the way your talkin to me, i heard someone made a mess and made it look like i did it, i was in africa until the last week of june, i did make another account before comming back to ES (Stalker), I am desperately trying to fix the VV (My Home Team), I love the comicvine so i wouldnt do anything too bad, people say i'm dying when i'm not, oh i also have a secret crush on some gal here and wont say who it is. And i dont know who you are."
VV is being revived by aztek....with an incy wincy liddle bit of my help =]
#29 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2759 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Sheesh...."

yeah i know, these people are just crazy, i'm getting tired of explaining that i didnt do anythin bad
#30 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah a page full of BS nice to have ES back !

#31 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio
Final Arrow said:
"Ah a page full of BS nice to have ES back !"
ROFL
#32 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2759 posts) - - Show Bio
Final Arrow said:

thanks for recognizing i'm back, atleast i have the strength to stick to one team and not jump around.
#33 Posted by Squall. (950 posts) - - Show Bio
ElusiveStorm said:
"Final Arrow said:

thanks for recognizing i'm back, atleast i have the strength to stick to one team and not jump around."
LMMFAO

Your so full of....yeah everyone knows already.
#34 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio
ElusiveStorm said:
"Final Arrow said:

thanks for recognizing i'm back, atleast i have the strength to stick to one team and not jump around."
Sorry where you not a member of your own team then the VV then you tried to join another team and got knocked back then you joined Zero then well you said you left. So you jump teams just as much as me and you have been in teams that you made and died just as fast you betray way more then I do, Please come at me with more BS I have missed shooting you down in flames
#35 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio
Squall. said:
"ElusiveStorm said:
"Final Arrow said:

LMMFAO

"

Thanks for having my back Squall sick of this punks BS
#36 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

nice arrow....real nice

#37 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio
ElusiveStorm said:
"Final Arrow said:

oh you so gonna die...
#38 Posted by Squall. (950 posts) - - Show Bio

This is Andy Arrow, and I agree I'm tired of his stupid crap.

#39 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I see this went well.

(Sarcasm)

#40 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio
Final Arrow said:
"Squall. said:
"ElusiveStorm said:
"Final Arrow said:

LMMFAO

"

Thanks for having my back Squall sick of this punks BS"
Oh Oh i get no acnowldegment...

:-P
#41 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2759 posts) - - Show Bio
Final Arrow said:
"ElusiveStorm said:
"Final Arrow said:

Sorry where you not a member of your own team then the VV then you tried to join another team and got knocked back then you joined Zero then well you said you left. So you jump teams just as much as me and you have been in teams that you made and died just as fast you betray way more then I do, Please come at me with more BS I have missed shooting you down in flames
"

I dont wana fight you anymore Arrow, i have tried to change, i'm still trying so i'm just gonna let it go bro. I'm sick of my own BS, thats the truth, i thought taking a long break from here would clear my head and maybe i just got to adapt to things instead of just jumping back into play. i'm sorry everyone.
#42 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Well, I see this went well.

(Sarcasm)"
OH, sarcasm....well i didn't realize that
#43 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:

(Sarcasm)"
ha like you have room to speak snake
#44 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio
ronin alexsnder said:
"TheDrifter said:

(Sarcasm)"
ha like you have room to speak snake
"
anyone can speak their mind on here

#45 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio
ElusiveStorm said:
"Final Arrow said:
"ElusiveStorm said:
"Final Arrow said:

"

I dont wana fight you anymore Arrow, i have tried to change, i'm still trying so i'm just gonna let it go bro. I'm sick of my own BS, thats the truth, i thought taking a long break from here would clear my head and maybe i just got to adapt to things instead of just jumping back into play. i'm sorry everyone."
Here is a hint dont come at me with Bs if you dont want to start a fight that sh!t with the teams is weak. Now I will give you a wide birth on the vine well casue I think your a twat but If I even feel your BS round any of my mates then I will be on you!
#46 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow..........Es is givin me BS

#47 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2759 posts) - - Show Bio
Final Arrow said:
"ElusiveStorm said:
"Final Arrow said:
"ElusiveStorm said:
"Final Arrow said:

"

I dont wana fight you anymore Arrow, i have tried to change, i'm still trying so i'm just gonna let it go bro. I'm sick of my own BS, thats the truth, i thought taking a long break from here would clear my head and maybe i just got to adapt to things instead of just jumping back into play. i'm sorry everyone."
Here is a hint dont come at me with Bs if you dont want to start a fight that sh!t with the teams is weak. Now I will give you a wide birth on the vine well casue I think your a twat but If I even feel your BS round any of my mates then I will be on you!
"

fair enough
#48 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio

Welcome back old friend!

#49 Posted by Lillya WildChild (5347 posts) - - Show Bio

..................... i really dont know what to belive, cus just before you loged in and pm me, as stalker, This acount pmed me saying some shi-..... I know im just one person, and that you dont give a damn about me, but it will take more than just saying you didnt, to make me bleive you....

I agree iwth lexi on that, fool me once shame on me...but the logan that Hurt me..got me twice. And god did he hurt me..It wont happen again.

#50 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Lillya WildChild said:
"..................... i really dont know what to belive, cus just before you loged in and pm me, as stalker, This acount pmed me saying some shi-..... I know im just one person, and that you dont give a damn about me, but it will take more than just saying you didnt, to make me bleive you....

I agree iwth lexi on that, fool me once shame on me...but the logan that Hurt me..got me twice. And god did he hurt me..It wont happen again. "

I'm terribly sorry for what happened to you Lya.