Nitric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Nitric

New York City, New York - USA - 3:13 AM

The city's rain poured down as Nitric made his way from building-top to building-top, searching for his target.  He could just be teleporting, but sometimes he liked to use his natural abilities to get from point A to point B instead.  The many dull and few bright lights in the distance were more than enough to light his path through the skyline, and his athletic and acrobatic abilities proved more than enough to make him gracefully skim towards his destination.

On this current night, he was tracking a former French official that had set up against Gambler's 5th Republic after the latter's take-over.  This man, Nicolas Aldric, had been looking to overthrow the current establishment in the name of his former leader. Now, neither Gambler nor Esther knew Nitric had been silently knocking off men like this who, like Nicolas, were possible threats to the Republic, but he was sure they wouldn't mind if they did find out.

It had been nearly two days since Chase had been in America looking for this man, but he knew he was just minutes away now... Swinging over the edge of a building, he latches on to a fire-escape and springs across the alley, carefully but roughly sliding down to the ground below.  As soon as he lands, he instantly starts into a sprint, turning the nearest corner and finding himself face to face with his target.

"Well well, nice to see you Nick! Thought you could outrun me forever, aye?" Chase laughs, pulling out his Five-seveN and putting two bullets in the man's left knee, dropping him to the street."Obviously, that's not the case." He smiles, leaning in on the horrified man.  "Any last words before I take your life for your crimes against the Fifth Republic?"
Hidden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Hidden

Hidden sat at a local Coffee shop on the corner of Johnson Ave. With her feet propped up on a table while she sat down sipping her Carmel frapacinno with a shot of vanilla. She had gotten an anonymous tip from a mysterious sender that at that Coffee shop at 3:20 AM a man was going to be killed. The walls of the Coffee shop were painted to look artistic,colorful and happy, but it didnt appeal to her at all. Hidden was beginning to think it was a stupid prank made by another superhero trying to get a laugh. So she got up ready to leave, un-propping her feet up off the table she got up out of her chair and walked towards the door, she then threw her coffee into a small garbage can by the door. She reached up and pushed open the glass door that read PUSH along the side in Tape. She turned around the corner into an alley when she saw a man with a gun in his hand, pulling a kneeling man close to his face and saying "Any last words before I take your life for your crimes against the Fifth Republic?"

"Sorry I dont think he wants to talk to you right now." Hidden said right before she grabbed the kneeling man from his attacker, revealing that the man had been shot in the left knee twice. Hidden looked back up at the hurt man's attacker and glared at him with determination in her eyes. She only said one word to the bleeding man on the floor next to her. "Run."

Hidden jumped at her attacker becoming Intangible in mid air allowing her to phase right threw him so that she was standing behind him. She then became tangible and attempted to jump kick the man in the back which would send him flying forward. And if that attack landed she would precede to draw her blades and then turn Invisible, so now no one can see her.

Nitric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Nitric

Pulling Nicolas up by his collar, Nitric is about to finish him as a voice is heard down the alley.

"Sorry I dont think he wants to talk to you right now." Says a female standing only yards away, coming up on the two and grabbing the downed man from Nitric. "Run." she says, pushing him to his feet and off in the other direction. A smile grows on Nitric's face as he lets the injured man hobble off into the rainy night. This might be fun, he thinks to himself. That's when the female "hero" jumped at him, somehow passing right through his body. Trying to turn around as quickly as possible, Chase isn't fast enough to dodge the kick. Sending him sprawling towards the ground, he catches himself on his hands and springs back up to his feet, quickly teleporting out into the open, where he'd have a better chance in a fight. Grabbing the tomahawk strapped to his left hip, he holds it out-right from his body, stabilizing his gun arm on that arm's wrist, staying attentive to his surroundings.

"So, you've got some usefull powers, aye hero? Well, how about you come out here and fight me where I can see you?"

Hidden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Hidden

Nitric caught himself on his hands after Hidden had kicked him and sprung out in the open were all the people were. She could see the people scream and run as Nitric came running out of the alley with his guns in his hands. Hidden still cloaked with her two Short swords drawn out, walked cautiously toward and then around Nitric. She saw the man pull out a Indian tomahawk. He held it out and stabilized gun hand on it.

"So, you've got some usefull powers, aye hero? Well, how about you come out here and fight me where I can see you?"

Hidden still cloaked quitely walked over to Nitrics shoulder and whispered in his ear. "Im right here." She then became Intangible while she was cloaked just incase he spun around quick or anything, he would just go right threw her. She would then walk back and un cloak her self attacking Nitric and attempt to slash twice with both swords at his throat.

"I have more then just usefull powers, boy."

Nitric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Nitric
"Im right here." A voice says into Chase's ear, making him do a complete one-eighty to face it's direction, battle ready. Seeing nothing, a smirk comes across his face.

"So, I'm fighting a coward.. To afraid to show your face to a true fighter I assume." He barks "That's ok, I've killed a few nameless heroes in my short time in the business. Yours will just be another name I won't have to add to my list." Nitric says to the seemingly empty space in front of him, just in time to see two swords become visible, then a woman, coming at him in a slashing motion. "I have more then just usefull powers, boy."She says. Not taking the smirk from his face. Nitric teleports behind the woman, not attacking, but instead letting out a laugh.

"I can dodge you all day Miss. It's kinda my thing. Now run along before I get angry." He says, lowering his pistol hand, and giving a shooing motion with his gun, as if she was a stray mutt.