Avatar image for warrior-servant
Warrior-servant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

An underground high tech city has just been found under Russia. Everyone who has went in... never came out. This city has only been caught on tape this new is spreading across the World there has been a 3 billion dollar award for those who go in and find out what all this energy comes from. The people of Russian people have come to calling it Kpacota Opasno meaning beautiful but dangerous. they only have seen one dangerous machine in the footage caught by the miners. this footage caught a picture of the dangerous machine. The city was found in a mining rig and it needs to be cured. If you are coming they are offering a private plain to fly you to Russia and back with your riches if you deal with the situation.

And if you make it out in time.
And if you make it out in time.

There has been heat signatures saying there is normal civilization in there mostly humanoid. these might be the miners or the other expected race of machines. so be on the look out

_Ulysses_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warrior-servant: NICE. I'm in.

Charm_Caster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for warrior-servant
Warrior-servant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Warrior-servant

" I am home to were i belong" i looked around seeing all the floating objects " were are the others" a giant robot came out of camouflage and attacked me. I dodged its first move then stabbed it in the back with a light sword and it made a large screeching sound and its body just fell apart after it died." they aren't supposed to attack another of there kind so... why" I heard foot steps these weren't robot's steps these were people steps "hello"..."come out show yourself I'm not harmful"

Natasha_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Natasha_Stark

@nano_swarm:

She'd come to this universe looking to locate her father or at least family. So far that had proven to be a wish wasted. Disappointing emotionally but she was a clever kid and knew it might be for the best. After all few Starks seemed to come off as good people perhaps she was better on her own.

So with no set ideas on what to do for the day Tasha walked into an airport and asked for "one ticket to somewhere dangerous." The wad of cash was enough to make ones morals slip and provide her with an answer. A few hours later she was on a train a few hours after that she was venturing through a large opening of metal and obscure writing. "This cave is not a natural formation" she remarked in a voice befitting of the video game quote.

Of course she had no clue who she might meet or what she might face but that didn't matter to the fourteen year olds mind. She just kept venturing downward knowing soon enough a post city would be hers to explore.

Nano_Swarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@natasha_stark: "Alpha team stand by" a female voice echoed ahead of Natasha Stark down below a muddy and dark path just barely tall as well as wide enough for some one her size could fit in, the voice sounded if as some one was speaking through a radio but after a short pause there was the deafening loud sound of handgun fire before a quick silence transpired.

Natasha_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nano_swarm:

Personally Tadha loathed guns sure range was nice but it felt so impersonal. It didn't matter how many you fought with a sword it was always a thrill. With guns however it usually had to be at least a decent sized shoot out to get her blood pumping. Despite all that thought here was clearly action however and therefor clearly what she came for. Eager like a kid new to Disneyland the little Stark bolted for the small opening. Rewarded with a fall a few feet down and landing just aways from those people shooting. "Please tell me you just got started. Ima be so pissed if all the killable things been killed."

Nano_Swarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@natasha_stark: A large bipedal mecha twenty feet in height lumbered through the tunnels that seemed to increase in height the further the girl traveled, the human figure on its shoulder made a hand gesture and it stopped moving.

A silent stare off began between this man and Natasha as gun fire continued behind him and his mechanical companion.

Natasha_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nano_swarm: the machine stood almost five times her height. She was miniature by comparison probably able to be stepped upon. Despite that Tasha didn't so much as flinch size alone didn't win conflicts. "I'm not made of metal" she did her best at proving her humanity by attempting to dance the robot a dance she couldn't do. "And which side is you on? Fleshy or metallic?"

With that she retracted her sword, it was surprisingly plane by comparison to others. Most seemed to have a sword of ornate hilt and rare glistening metal. Her sword looked rather ordinary a bit artistic but nothing grand. Regarded as the first blade at least from Tasha's timeline it was however far more volatile then it's presentation. If it came to violence the little Stark would dart for the legs aiming to jump and use the knee joint as a spot of landing before lunging toward the joint holding the left leg in place. Her blade would expand enough for a successful cut to cleave the leg off. Her blade unlikely to meet resistance unless the machine was composed of the finest metals.

Before falling to the ground she'd whip a Dessert Eagle from her backpack snapping off a quick shot before landing. The solitary bullet sought to colide with the base of the humanoids jaw. A shot that'd leave a rather large hole in the top of the skull if she was shooting at a human, and likely a shot that'd be just efficient on a machine if it's durability wasn't enough to bare the round.

Nano_Swarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@natasha_stark: The male figure sitting on the Mecha cocked his head curiously, his voice was masked by a voice changer naturally built in the I.M.C. suit "The former" the voice was garbled and deep pretty much impossible to make out anything sounding human.

Raising his index finger he pointed above Natasha while his suit scanned the small girls body from a distance to see if what she said was true, above Natasha were several circular discs with red dots their purpose served as explosives to seal this part of the tunnel off

"You have about...let's see" the figure remained quite for a few moments before replying back "ten seconds, I recommend you take a few meters forward this way"

Natasha_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nano_swarm:

Venturing toward the machine and distant gunfire Tasha cleared the immediate blast radius. Part of her disappointed she'd not goten to partake yet in the delight of violence and adventure. She may have been vastly bright but that didn't mean she was patient. "You shouldn't scan fourteen year old girls it makes you look like a creeper." The sarcastic remark made as she continued toward the conflict.

(Fn work be sapping all my energy to do stuff sorry for delays)

Nano_Swarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@natasha_stark: The mech turned about and slowly marched behind the girl as the stranger commented "Well typically fourteen year olds don't go running around in danger filled cavern systems hundreds of feet under ground" he shrugged his shoulders "each to his or her own I guess"

The gun fire finally stopped

(Tis okay)

Natasha_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nano_swarm:

"Maybe they should, it's good exorcise. Then again it does ocasionally go bad in movies and comics so maybe not. So uh take me to your leader? You seem nice and all buuuut I came for adventure and maybe a pet transformer."

(Blarg frigen work)

Plan-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"die die die!!" i yelled frustrated and scared running away from the metal beast I shot it twice and another in the head POW POW ... POW!!the metal beast fell and disintegrated. "anyone" i yelled I knew there were more than just me because i heard voices.