#251 Posted by Fukuro_Zoku (4694 posts) - - Show Bio
#252 Edited by superstay (9802 posts) - - Show Bio

I will probably not be on as much after September; since fall semester starts around that time. I'll try to get on whenever I'll be free. But....

dU.Ub

#253 Posted by Xenon_ (2777 posts) - - Show Bio

@superstay: Nuuu! Good luck with your things man!

#254 Posted by .Ajax. (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

I apologize for not notifying you guys of my almost 2 month hiatus. I was doing my technical intersession in college which was 6 weeks of madness and I barely had time to sit down, let alone post here.

Now I'm back, with big plans....

#255 Posted by Xenon_ (2777 posts) - - Show Bio

@_ajax_: Awesome! - This is Pyro! Glad to have you back!

#256 Edited by .Ajax. (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

@xenon_:

Thanks buddy! Glad to be back!

#257 Edited by Xenon_ (2777 posts) - - Show Bio
#258 Posted by RamJam (974 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going on hiatus.

#259 Posted by Xenon_ (2777 posts) - - Show Bio

@ramjam: Nuuuu! Hope everything is cool man!

#260 Posted by Icarusflies (12502 posts) - - Show Bio

@ramjam said:

I'm going on hiatus.

NOO!! I'm gonna miss you dude! D:

#261 Posted by RamJam (974 posts) - - Show Bio

Q's playin. He hopes.

#262 Edited by Xaraghoul_the_Ravager (99 posts) - - Show Bio

Vrakmul is back, with even bigger plans.

#263 Posted by Mercy_ (92695 posts) - - Show Bio

@ramjam said:

I'm going on hiatus.

I didn't sign off on this.

#264 Posted by RamJam (974 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_: You've gotta stop playin me.

#265 Posted by Pro_Nelson (1513 posts) - - Show Bio

I will still be on the site but I won't be doing anything RP related I need to revamp my stuff. I came in with a pretty bad idea so I need to just improve and re think stuff. -Peace

#266 Posted by Tranquil (3427 posts) - - Show Bio

@pro_nelson: Best way to improve is to keep trying man. Goodluck.

#267 Posted by Pro_Nelson (1513 posts) - - Show Bio

@tranquil Your right man but still I went about it all wrong lol. Gotta take a different approach

#268 Posted by Armistice (4105 posts) - - Show Bio

@tranquil Your right man but still I went about it all wrong lol. Gotta take a different approach

Don't feel bad, I'm never satisfied with my stuff either, always feeling the need to tweak something. If you find yourself at an impass I find it best to brainstorm with another person and toss ideas back and forth, gets the creative juices flowing.

#269 Edited by Pro_Nelson (1513 posts) - - Show Bio

@armistice

Your right, thing is is just I came in with a character and outfitted him after another one. Lacking some originality in the first place. To top it off I came in with a anime character and that is no disrespect to anyone who has a anime influenced character like myself I just literally made Nagato from naruto instead of a putting in my actual RP originality into it if that makes sense lol.

#270 Posted by Armistice (4105 posts) - - Show Bio

@pro_nelson:

Almost everyone's first character is (at least) a half-rip off of an existing one, people do not want to put in a lot of work until they decide they want to stick with the RPG scene. Nothing to be ashamed of, I have seen far worse (LOL).

The fact that you want to take the time to make something original and your own is the right way to go. I'm not that big of an anime fan, so not sure how much help I could be, but feel free to drop me a PM if you want to bounce some ideas off.

#271 Posted by The_Golden_Man (96 posts) - - Show Bio

@pro_nelson: well my first character was horrible. He just had no character to him so I left the RPG scene for awhile then rebooted him. I still couldn't find a good personality for him. I guess third time is the charm.

#272 Posted by Assault (1091 posts) - - Show Bio

If past instances prove anything, it's that I've kind of lost drive and time for CV when school starts up. Hopefully it won't happen again but if I drop off the map next week, you guys'll know why.

#273 Edited by Pro_Nelson (1513 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_golden_man Yeah, I have a alt based off of the carnage character from spider-man just to compensate with the fact this isn't a anime site. But I actually am a fan of the character carnage. I also have one of black adam but I haven't got to him yet lol.

@armistice Thanks for reaching out. I'll mayble i'll pm you now or later on but thanks again

@assault School starts in august for you ?

#274 Edited by Pyrogram (37995 posts) - - Show Bio

@pro_nelson:

Almost everyone's first character is (at least) a half-rip off of an existing one, people do not want to put in a lot of work until they decide they want to stick with the RPG scene. Nothing to be ashamed of, I have seen far worse (LOL).

Nelson, he is not wrong lmfao - anthony_stark was a blatant rip-off from erm...Anthony Stark! But he worked perfectly, and I changed him entirely from Marvel Stark to a Vine Stark through interactions. SO at the start he was not really original at-all, but then in time he changed. But still, always a little like 616. Originality comes, I have had original ideas and I have had ideas like Stark done out of impulse when I wanted to RP as somebody I enjoyed, no harm in that.

#275 Edited by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@armistice said:

@pro_nelson:

Nelson, he is not wrong lmfao - anthony_stark was a blatant rip-off from erm...Anthony Stark! But he worked perfectly, and I changed him entirely from Marvel Stark to a Vine Stark through interactions. SO at the start he was not really original at-all, but then in time he changed. But still, always a little like 616. Originality comes, I have had original ideas and I have had ideas like Stark done out of impulse when I wanted to RP as somebody I enjoyed, no harm in that.

Eh I don't know about that, the reason I actually came to the RPG seen was to test the character I made, see what works and what doesn't, see how the consumer reacts, personally I don't like having characters based off other well established characters because you'd have to do a whole lot of tinkering and tailoring to have them in a professional comic but thats just me looking at it as a career thing rather then just for fun.

#276 Posted by Pyrogram (37995 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@armistice said:

@pro_nelson:

Eh I don't know about that, the reason I actually came to the RPG seen was to test the character I made, see what works and what doesn't, see how the consumer reacts, personally I don't like having characters based off other well established characters because you'd have to do a whole lot of tinkering and tailoring to have them in a professional comic but thats just me looking at it as a career thing rather then just for fun.

It's all opinion based, I just like original characters (Zaniel) and built on other characters (Anthony) for different reasons. Both fun, Both cool. For different reasons.

#277 Posted by Pro_Nelson (1513 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel

I agree, Thats what i'm doing with mine now man. I guess I'm more on the fun side but I see your point.

#278 Posted by Pyrogram (37995 posts) - - Show Bio
#279 Posted by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: @pro_nelson: Exactly, to each his own..or her own, really it's whatever character gets the writer going, gets things flaring in the old noggin.

#280 Posted by Pro_Nelson (1513 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel Yeppers, only thing is nothing really gets flaring in my noggin :( lls !

#281 Edited by Pyrogram (37995 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel: And this is why, as I always say, you're awesome. And Angel is one of the best PURE Original Characters on the site.

#282 Edited by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@pro_nelson: Yeah I know, Thats a problem I've been having recently, I think I burned out after my epic heavenly guitar shred in the KOV.

@pyrogram: Thanks buddy, I never get tired of hearing that, btw I know it's me next but I made this for next time you take a week to post. :P

#283 Posted by Pyrogram (37995 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel: It's funny when the self-declared most active guy on the forum can also be so slow to post xD

#284 Posted by Pro_Nelson (1513 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel

Meh do what I do listen to music and stuff I have ADHD so my writing can be focused but then thrown off in like seconds

#285 Posted by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@pro_nelson: ADD over here, thats what I do some time as well, it kinda works for the most part.

@pyrogram: Self Declared? Go stare at the bored for a minute and tell me whose the most active XD

#286 Posted by Pyrogram (37995 posts) - - Show Bio
#287 Posted by Pro_Nelson (1513 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel

Sometimes even music distracts me then again anything distracts me :D

#288 Posted by Pro_Nelson (1513 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram @amazingangel

To be honest yes I was diagnosed with ADHD but I use it as my crutch xD for almost anything.

#289 Posted by Assault (1091 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_golden_man Yeah, I have a alt based off of the carnage character from spider-man just to compensate with the fact this isn't a anime site. But I actually am a fan of the character carnage. I also have one of black adam but I haven't got to him yet lol.

@armistice Thanks for reaching out. I'll mayble i'll pm you now or later on but thanks again

@assault School starts in august for you ?

Yeah brother, South Africa.

#290 Posted by RamJam (974 posts) - - Show Bio

@assault: Aww man! Now I don't feel special for knowing!

#291 Edited by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

In the off chance anybody missed it and has an plans they where gonna pitch to me, don't bother i'am around but i'am not writing for awhile.

#292 Posted by RamJam (974 posts) - - Show Bio

What's up with all this non-writing? Q isn't really one to talk, but....okay, Q's not really one to talk.

#293 Edited by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

@ramjam: Sometime's people need a break

#294 Posted by Pyrogram (37995 posts) - - Show Bio

@ramjam: Damn 3rd person speaking.

#295 Posted by Pro_Nelson (1513 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm using the mobile site through my iphone, like two days ago me being the dumb --- that i am I spilled water on my laptop so that thing is dead. The mobile site and my xbox are all I have to talk with. I'll try and come on sometimes but i cant really write without microsoft word lol. So ill be gone for the most part unfortnatley the time i try and establish myself here :(. But hopefully i'll get it together as of now -Peace

#296 Edited by Armistice (4105 posts) - - Show Bio

FYI

I will be on hiatus from Vine RPG as of now, not likely completing anything ongoing.

(Armistice and Stratagem)

#298 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio

Akira Overdrive,Clutch, and The Paper Ronin are back in full swing. ;)

#299 Edited by Mercy_ (92695 posts) - - Show Bio
#300 Posted by Tranquil (3427 posts) - - Show Bio

<---------------Si pai! 1