#51 Posted by Shanana (52930 posts) - - Show Bio
#52 Posted by Reach (98 posts) - - Show Bio
#53 Edited by Ellie_Knightfall (4818 posts) - - Show Bio
#54 Posted by The Psyentist (16462 posts) - - Show Bio
#55 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84617 posts) - - Show Bio
#56 Posted by Andy Steven Summers (4987 posts) - - Show Bio
#57 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14402 posts) - - Show Bio
#58 Posted by _Quickster_ (1531 posts) - - Show Bio

For what it is, Quickster's on official hiatus for a while. It's been unofficial sorta for a while, but I thought to officialize it now. For now.

#59 Posted by Icarusflies (12467 posts) - - Show Bio
#60 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio
#61 Posted by Regal_Rumble_Man (874 posts) - - Show Bio

For what it is, Quickster's on official hiatus for a while. It's been unofficial sorta for a while, but I thought to officialize it now. For now.

good night sweet prince, rest in peace

puts flower on his epitaph

T_T

#62 Posted by _Quickster_ (1531 posts) - - Show Bio
#63 Edited by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio
#64 Edited by Icarusflies (12467 posts) - - Show Bio
#65 Posted by _Quickster_ (1531 posts) - - Show Bio
#66 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

I am bored.

#67 Edited by Pyrogram (35143 posts) - - Show Bio
#68 Edited by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: I am, I've got RPG's with Impero, Tranquil, Canine, Andy, Alexandra, Ragman, and Closure. But I'm bored, the only one that's really exciting me is Canine and he hasn't been around lately. The rest are kinda a chore.

#69 Posted by Pyrogram (35143 posts) - - Show Bio

@amaranth_strix: I would suggest me fightin you..but don't want to make it a chore lol

#70 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Come at me lol, I'll get to it whenever I get to it hahaha.

#71 Posted by Pyrogram (35143 posts) - - Show Bio

@amaranth_strix: Coolio, can you gimme a hint where you want to do it though >_>

#72 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: It doesn't matter, just pick a place. I'm not finicky.

#73 Posted by Zauberin (4276 posts) - - Show Bio
#74 Edited by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio
#75 Posted by Reignfire (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: I am, I've got RPG's with Impero, Tranquil, Canine, Andy, Alexandra, Ragman, and Closure. But I'm bored, the only one that's really exciting me is Canine and he hasn't been around lately. The rest are kinda a chore.

your a chore :)

#76 Edited by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio
#77 Edited by Zauberin (4276 posts) - - Show Bio

@amaranth_strix: It's also funny because when Gambler's crying out he's bored, he gets the old man in a nursing home comparison.
You. Enjoy it.

#78 Edited by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

@zauberin: Everyone wants us to entertain them, but they don't entertain us lol.

Silence! ..adores..

#79 Edited by Zauberin (4276 posts) - - Show Bio
#80 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

@zauberin: Nothing to say huh. That's what I thought!

#81 Posted by Reignfire (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

@zauberin: Everyone wants us to entertain them, but they don't entertain us lol.

Silence! ..adores..

I know what you mean, getting a team off the ground is rough.

#82 Posted by Zauberin (4276 posts) - - Show Bio

@amaranth_strix: I was just being nice to you! Don't make me whup your ass again.

#83 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

@rain_eclipse_ves: No body helps you and everyone complains about your decisions lol. And if things slow down everyone blames you! Been there, it sucks :-(

@zauberin: Wrong account! Swats

#84 Edited by Zauberin (4276 posts) - - Show Bio
#85 Posted by Reignfire (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

@amaranth_strix:

Well it's not quite that bad LOL

But it is a shame when you log in and no one has posted or drove interaction unless it's a response to something you posted earlier. I'm still dealing with PM's of people wanting to join and how to bring them in if it's a fit, I can't drive content at the same time.

#86 Posted by Zauberin (4276 posts) - - Show Bio

@rain_eclipse_ves: Aww! I'm so sorry for you. Appoint a second in command to help deal?

#87 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

@zauberin: I feel lucky.

@rain_eclipse_ves: Yeah. Everyone wants storylines and content but they all want someone else to drive it.

#88 Posted by Zauberin (4276 posts) - - Show Bio

@amaranth_strix: Well that's too bad! You're not!

Actually, I'm afraid I might be guilty of that second part though. I'm sorry.

#89 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

@zauberin: Damn. I need a new lucky charm.

Most people are. I wish it was different, but its just human nature. Not everyone is built to do the same things, and that includes driving storylines.

#90 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84617 posts) - - Show Bio

I am bored.

Is this code for taking another leave of absence? Better not be :P

#91 Edited by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambler: I'll probably scale it back for the next two or three days :-p

#92 Edited by Reignfire (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

@zauberin said:

@rain_eclipse_ves: Aww! I'm so sorry for you. Appoint a second in command to help deal?

Mercy is my number two as Ellie, she does her share.

@zauberin: Damn. I need a new lucky charm.

Most people are. I wish it was different, but its just human nature. Not everyone is built to do the same things, and that includes driving storylines.

There is also so little to work with right now:

The status of the Monarchs is still being determined

The status of the Cardinals is ? (Not going to liberate Venezuela while Zeon has no idea who is there or not)

The HFC is a civil war so there is no reason to get involved.

#93 Posted by Zauberin (4276 posts) - - Show Bio

@amaranth_strix: Yeah but you're supposed to be my mentor, so I'm supposed to be picking up on that. And I don't wanna drive you into the ground or anything.

#94 Edited by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

@rain_eclipse_ves: Yeah. Venezuela needs a thread pretty soon. Kinda lame without one. I don't want to see things go down the old Empire road again.

HFC annoys me. No one asked me if I wanted to be in that RPG, or if it was a good idea to take a fun and exciting storyline and throw it away with a long post. That was the death of a bad ass line.

#95 Posted by Kayle_Rez (495 posts) - - Show Bio

@amaranth_strix:

Well it's not quite that bad LOL

But it is a shame when you log in and no one has posted or drove interaction unless it's a response to something you posted earlier. I'm still dealing with PM's of people wanting to join and how to bring them in if it's a fit, I can't drive content at the same time.

I cant be everywhere at once D: lol But no I agree does suck when nobodies given the support in a thread. It should be 50 50 I give some random posts to stem from, you give some. Maybe that one dude over there does etc. So often though it feals reliant on one.

My biggest battle though is just time :P I want to rp with alts 1-7 <.< ive time for 2-4 and yet only alt 3 gets a bite it seams.

#96 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84617 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambler: I'll probably scale it back for the next two or three days :-p

Yeah the whole forum has that....I dont know, feel to it.

#97 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

@zauberin: You're not. No one is, its just the natural sway of events and interest.

@gambler: Yeah. Basically nothing interesting is happening right now. The forum is slow because the forum is boring right now.

#98 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84617 posts) - - Show Bio

@amaranth_strix: There seems to be a decent amount of activity, is it just the concepts in general? I do agree that Venz needs its own thread, and long post format is long passed being played out.

#99 Posted by Reignfire (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

@kayle_rez:

Don't take it as a Sovereigns only critique, it's a Vine-wide thing.

Available time divided by alts can leave little (which is why I focus on just one or two at a time)

@gambler:

It's the I really do not give a F*ck feel

#100 Edited by Zauberin (4276 posts) - - Show Bio

@amaranth_strix: Yeah, but I'd try to keep you from it if 1. your role in Mal's development wasn't so pivotal at this point (just for that last bit, though. Then I'm striking it on my own) an 2. Shiho and Amaranth, they just sorta work together. Though we don't do as much together in the way of teaming up to whoop people.