#1 Posted by nonfiction91 (1704 posts) - - Show Bio

Post here of you want your friends to know you won't be around before they have to figure it out by noticing the skeleton in the bar

#2 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

Een though this doesn't have many replies, i can see this becoming useful in the future.

#3 Posted by nonfiction91 (1704 posts) - - Show Bio

I've noticed alot of people, vets mainly, coming back. I figure at least with this they can let others know they'll be bowing out for a while. I might make a catch-up thread too

#4 Edited by Surkit (11112 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

USE THIS FOLKS

#5 Posted by Urbs (817 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going on hiatus for approximately 3 days.

#6 Posted by Surkit (11112 posts) - - Show Bio

@Urbs: noted

#7 Posted by nonfiction91 (1704 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#8 Posted by _Zombie_ (10326 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I kind of went on a hiatus without telling anyone. Graduation stress caught up with me, so I pretty much just took a short break. I feel like an a-hole for not letting people depending on me posting know, so to those who did have to wait on me.. I apologize.

I'll be trying to get started on things within this next week.

#9 Posted by _Cain_ (23646 posts) - - Show Bio

Urbs told me he may be leaving the vine, If not being gone significantly longer.

#10 Posted by _Harper_ (2088 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666 said:

Urbs told me he may be leaving the vine, If not being gone significantly longer.

May wanna remake the bounty board then yeah?

#11 Posted by _Cain_ (23646 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheRumor: Yeah I'd set a new one up soon if I Were someone else.

#12 Posted by _Harper_ (2088 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: Just do it! XD

#13 Posted by _Cain_ (23646 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheRumor: What? No! I

*Grumbles* I Always end up running other people's stuff somehow...

#14 Posted by _Harper_ (2088 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: Your the poster boy for our kind! Do the mercs proud you ponce!

#15 Posted by _Cain_ (23646 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheRumor: I Thought Gambler, Mikepool, Dark Huntress, The Mercenary, Grift3r, Duchess, And Several of Sha's alts were far ahead of me in writing skill.... And they're all Mercs/Assassins...

Also, What the hell does That have to do with making a thread!?

#16 Posted by _Harper_ (2088 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: The first thing I think of when I hear merc anywhere is Cain Panell! Anyway! I dunno im just saying stuff for you to write it! XD

#17 Posted by _Cain_ (23646 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheRumor: I Think of Deadpool XD Maybe you've been around me too much lol.

But fine, I'll write it, I guess, But not tonight! lol

#18 Posted by _Grifter_ (10945 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't really been feeling my writing for a long time and lately I'm just not really feeling the site.......so I think I'm just going to take a break for a little while. I have no idea when I'll be back, but I'll check in from time to time.

#19 Edited by Githzerai (58 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been on a hiatus practically forever. lol

#20 Posted by _Cain_ (23646 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666 said:

@TheRumor: I Thought Gambler, Mikepool, Dark Huntress, The Mercenary, Grift3r, Duchess, And Several of Sha's alts were far ahead of me in writing skill.... And they're all Mercs/Assassins...

Also, What the hell does That have to do with making a thread!?

LMFAO.

This still makes me laugh

#21 Posted by Soul_Rebel (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

I've kinda been on hiatus, probably gonna be on and off. Family/friend, problems/ business.

#22 Edited by FALLENprophet (6557 posts) - - Show Bio

If anyone hasn't noticed I will be on a hiatus, will I come back? I don't know as of the moment, but right now is just to busy for me I give permission to use any of the location threads I've created like New Haven and New Arcania.

#23 Posted by Boanerges (57 posts) - - Show Bio

We came up around the same time.

#24 Posted by _Cain_ (23646 posts) - - Show Bio

@Boanerges said:

And I came up a month or two later.

Which leads me to that I'm considering just taking a break for a while.

#25 Posted by Boanerges (57 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn. Guess I'mma have to get in there, hold down the fort for all of us.

#26 Posted by Kratesis (4266 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: I hope you stick around, you're one of my favorite writers.

#27 Posted by __Grimm__ (101 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666 said:

@Boanerges said:

And I came up a month or two later.

Which leads me to that I'm considering just taking a break for a while.

haha man, why's everybody hit 20k and think about retiring

#28 Posted by _Cain_ (23646 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kratesis: Thanks! That means a lot! I Ain't permanently leaving though, Put waaaaaaay too much time onto this site to quit

#29 Posted by _Cain_ (23646 posts) - - Show Bio

@__Grimm__: I'm not retiring anytime soon! XD

#30 Posted by Kratesis (4266 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: Ah good! I understand the need for a break, I've taken them myself, just glad you're not poofing for good.

#31 Posted by Boanerges (57 posts) - - Show Bio

Fools I used to rap with all expect magic like my finger get to snappin' and *POOF* it just happen, but Proof is just playin' out the part he was thrown.

#32 Posted by __Grimm__ (101 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: lol good

#33 Posted by 614azrael (10307 posts) - - Show Bio
You owe Kovak n I a family reunion(save bro from getn himself killed) rp when you get back ^_~
  @shadowknight666
#34 Posted by _Cain_ (23646 posts) - - Show Bio

@614azrael: XD I Would, But the actual writer of Cain's son (The Second person to have The Rumor account...Yeah it's weird) has basically left the vine, And so I didn't know whether to take it out of continuity XD

#35 Posted by 614azrael (10307 posts) - - Show Bio
>.< somethin else then >.> lol
  @shadowknight666
#36 Posted by _Cain_ (23646 posts) - - Show Bio

@614azrael: XD Yeah! We'll do that!...Whatever the hell it is.

#37 Posted by 614azrael (10307 posts) - - Show Bio
Lol ya that!@shadowknight666
#38 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8211 posts) - - Show Bio

Most people know already, but I'm taking a break from RPGing on this site. If you need help with something, feel free to PM me, or if there is a CoE matter I'll be around to handle that.

#39 Posted by Surreal SaDiablo (1629 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lady_Liberty said:

Most people know already, but I'm taking a break from RPGing on this site. If you need help with something, feel free to PM me, or if there is a CoE matter I'll be around to handle that.

D:

#40 Posted by Tellumo (511 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna leave the RPG side of the site for awhile (though not indefinitely), if I've made any prior commitments PM me & I'll finish those up, if you need anything or if you have a really good idea & you want me to be part of it then fire a PM. Well peace 'gangstas'.

#41 Posted by Jaegerjaquez (1888 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like the search function got worse. I had to go to Google.

#42 Posted by Ellie_Knightfall (4818 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by Jaegerjaquez (1888 posts) - - Show Bio

@ellie_knightfall: School's coming to a close in few weeks, and I have a lot of work, projects and essays in a short period of time, so I should probably take some time off to focus myself. But put simply I'm not that sensible and my short-possibly-ADD attention span can't stay focused only on schoolwork for that long.

#44 Posted by Ellie_Knightfall (4818 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Edited by Jaegerjaquez (1888 posts) - - Show Bio

@ellie_knightfall: I've never been tested. Though maybe I should've. But I don't wanna be one of those people who self-diagnose, and even if I do think so, I'm 18 now, so probably not much I can do by now.

#46 Edited by Pyrogram (35159 posts) - - Show Bio

@ellie_knightfall: School's coming to a close in few weeks, and I have a lot of work, projects and essays in a short period of time, so I should probably take some time off to focus myself. But put simply I'm not that sensible and my short-possibly-ADD attention span can't stay focused only on schoolwork for that long.

^^ That sums up my life :P

#47 Posted by Feral Nova (46426 posts) - - Show Bio

#48 Edited by Ellie_Knightfall (4818 posts) - - Show Bio

@ellie_knightfall: I've never been tested. Though maybe I should've. But I don't wanna be one of those people who self-diagnose, and even if I do think so, I'm 18 now, so probably not much I can do by now.

Eh, I mean you really only need to be definitively tested if it impacted you hard enough to hinder stuff like schoolwork, where an IED would come into play. Or if you needed to be medicated, which isn't always the worst idea.

#49 Posted by Shanana (52938 posts) - - Show Bio

<-------

#50 Posted by Whisper_ (3459 posts) - - Show Bio