#151 Posted by Maelstrom (4623 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Maelstrom says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Maelstrom says:
"I leave for sleep and the market and already we're looking at the makings of another war. Can't you boys play nice? No. Well that's good, because it means entertainment!"
My thoughts exactly. I just finished reading Annihilation Book 3. Tenebrous and Aegis made me think of You and I. lol."
Who are they? Now I'm curious on them and want to read up on them. "
They're forces of the Universe with infinity power. They draw their power from the Crunch, the same power responsible for their birthing. Tenebrous and Aegis' power is equal to that of Galactus. You can find them in Annihilation, Books 2 and 3."
They sound pretty badass. I'm going to have to look into the Annihilation books. You seem to love them, so I'm going to assume that they rock."

This is the first time they've ever been shown so not much is really known about them. They're really cool. Tenebrous looks bad ass and so does Aegis. I just wrote about Tenebrous briefly here on this site just now, but you can see a picture of him up."

So am I correct in assuming that Tenebrous is male and Aegis is female?

Heyas, Cham. Kick ass in the game?

#152 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Maelstrom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Maelstrom says:
"I leave for sleep and the market and already we're looking at the makings of another war. Can't you boys play nice? No. Well that's good, because it means entertainment!"
My thoughts exactly. I just finished reading Annihilation Book 3. Tenebrous and Aegis made me think of You and I. lol."
They're forces of the Universe with infinity power. They draw their power from the Crunch, the same power responsible for their birthing. Tenebrous and Aegis' power is equal to that of Galactus. You can find them in Annihilation, Books 2 and 3."
They sound pretty badass. I'm going to have to look into the Annihilation books. You seem to love them, so I'm going to assume that they rock."

This is the first time they've ever been shown so not much is really known about them. They're really cool. Tenebrous looks bad ass and so does Aegis. I just wrote about Tenebrous briefly here on this site just now, but you can see a picture of him up.

#153 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Maelstrom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Maelstrom says:

This is the first time they've ever been shown so not much is really known about them. They're really cool. Tenebrous looks bad ass and so does Aegis. I just wrote about Tenebrous briefly here on this site just now, but you can see a picture of him up."

So am I correct in assuming that Tenebrous is male and Aegis is female?

Heyas, Cham. Kick ass in the game?"

well, i was fighting Marrow for the last time but i couldn't find out how to beat her. i "killed" her 5 times but she kept on coming back

#154 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Maelstrom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Maelstrom says:
So am I correct in assuming that Tenebrous is male and Aegis is female? Heyas, Cham. Kick ass in the game?"

Absolutly right. Here's the pic of them together.

#155 Posted by Maelstrom (4623 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Maelstrom says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Maelstrom says:
So am I correct in assuming that Tenebrous is male and Aegis is female? Heyas, Cham. Kick ass in the game?"

" />http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/43000/42607/79803-aegis_400.jpg"

The look kickass, brother. ;) I so have to get these Annihilation books. It's my duty now!

Cham, I'm guessing you're playing the first game then? How is it? I never played it. I only have X-men Legends 2.

#156 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Maelstrom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Maelstrom says:
The" />http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/43000/42607/79803-aegis_400.jpg"
The look kickass, brother. ;) I so have to get these Annihilation books. It's my duty now! Cham, I'm guessing you're playing the first game then? How is it? I never played it. I only have X-men Legends 2. "

They do! I'm guessing you can tell why I like Tenebrous lol. You should get them, I think they're a good read.

I never played either one of the X-Men games.

#157 Posted by Maelstrom (4623 posts) - - Show Bio

The darkness, the design, and the power, are my guesses. ;P

You should try X-men Legends 2, it's fun. You get to battle Apocalypse and some of le-gasp his Horseman. So you'll be right at home. ;P

#158 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah it's the first game, i really like it. You should check it out. It was only 5 bucks

#159 Posted by Maelstrom (4623 posts) - - Show Bio

chameleone says:

"yeah it's the first game, i really like it. You should check it out. It was only 5 bucks"

I'll have to keep an eye out the next time I go to Gamestop. I haven't been there in months, which sucks because it's only a block away.

#160 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Maelstrom says:

"The darkness, the design, and the power, are my guesses. ;P You should try X-men Legends 2, it's fun. You get to battle Apocalypse and some of *le-gasp* his Horseman. So you'll be right at home. ;P"

You know me oh so well. It's baffling.

#161 Posted by Maelstrom (4623 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Maelstrom says:
"The darkness, the design, and the power, are my guesses. ;P You should try X-men Legends 2, it's fun. You get to battle Apocalypse and some of *le-gasp* his Horseman. So you'll be right at home. ;P"

You know me oh so well. It's baffling."

But of course, Brother.

#162 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

It's weird, some of the people on the vine know more about me than my real friends

#163 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Maelstrom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Maelstrom says:
You know me oh so well. It's baffling."
But of course, Brother. "

That's a great thing to hear sister.

#164 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

chameleone says:

"It's weird, some of the people on the vine know more about me than my real friends"

I know that feeling too. I'm closer with most of you than I am with my family.

#165 Posted by Maelstrom (4623 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, that's because friendship is rampant everywhere you go. And oddly enough, it seems like your online friends take more time to get to know you than some of your real friends.

#166 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Maelstrom says:

"Hey, that's because friendship is rampant everywhere you go. And oddly enough, it seems like your online friends take more time to get to know you than some of your real friends. "

I just noticed your Avatar. Kicks ass.

#167 Posted by Maelstrom (4623 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Maelstrom says:
"Hey, that's because friendship is rampant everywhere you go. And oddly enough, it seems like your online friends take more time to get to know you than some of your real friends. "

I just noticed your Avatar. Kicks ass."

Haha. Thanks, hon.

#168 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Jur velcome

#169 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Maelstrom says:

you're very unobservant

#170 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Maelstrom says:
you're very unobservant"

No, I saw it, I just didn't like, notice it. I had to go get a better look, than I noticed it.

#171 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Maelstrom says:
you're very unobservant"

No, I saw it, I just didn't like, notice it. I had to go get a better look, than I noticed it."

that's what they all say

#172 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Maelstrom says:
you're very unobservant"
No, I saw it, I just didn't like, notice it. I had to go get a better look, than I noticed it."
that's what they all say"

I've noticed your "Darkness" avatar. I just didn't pay it much attention.

#173 Posted by Maelstrom (4623 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder if they're going to do their little back and forth routine again. Prepares the popcorn just incase.

#174 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Maelstrom says:

well, people here know deeper things about me. My likes, dislikes are just a few examples

#175 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Maelstrom says:
you're very unobservant"

I've noticed your "Darkness" avatar. I just didn't pay it much attention."

sure...and I'm Stan Lee

#176 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

chameleone says:

"Maelstrom says:
well, people here know deeper things about me. My likes, dislikes are just a few examples"

Once again, I know that feeling.

Maelstrom says:

"*Wonder if they're going to do their little back and forth routine again. Prepares the popcorn just incase.*"

We probably will. Like Always.

#177 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Maelstrom says:
you're very unobservant"
sure...and I'm Stan Lee"

And Gambit0's my best friend.

#178 Posted by Maelstrom (4623 posts) - - Show Bio

chameleone says:

"Maelstrom says:

well, people here know deeper things about me. My likes, dislikes are just a few examples"

That's because they're friends, Cham. :)

#179 Posted by Maelstrom (4623 posts) - - Show Bio

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Maelstrom says:
you're very unobservant"

sure...and I'm Stan Lee"

Oh snaps, yo! Can I get your autograph I'm a BIIIIGGGG fan.

#180 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Maelstrom says:

"chameleone says:
"Maelstrom says:

That's because they're friends, Cham. :)

"

Duchess and I used to talk about everything together...even some pretty private stuff, that we wouldn't tell anybody

#181 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

chameleone says:

"Maelstrom says:
"chameleone says:
"Maelstrom says:
That's because they're friends, Cham. :) "
Duchess and I used to talk about everything together...even some pretty private stuff, that we wouldn't tell anybody"

Oh god. Don't start remembering the divorce. It's too depressing for me right now.

#182 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Maelstrom says:

"Oh snaps, yo! Can I get your autograph I'm a BIIIIGGGG fan."

Of course Signs autograph for Mael

@EC: And I touch you at night

#183 Posted by Maelstrom (4623 posts) - - Show Bio

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"Maelstrom says:

@EC: And I touch you at night"

You're my hero. Clings and steals an $100 dollar bill. ^-^

#184 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"Maelstrom says:
Of course *Signs autograph for Mael* @EC: And I touch you at night"

Backs away

Dude. You've gone too far. If you were a hot chick I wouldn't complain, your a guy though. So get away. lol

#185 Posted by Maelstrom (4623 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Maelstrom says:

Backs away

Dude. You've gone too far. If you were a hot chick I wouldn't complain, your a guy though. So get away. lol"

ROTFL.

#186 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Maelstrom says:

Backs away

Dude. You've gone too far. If you were a hot chick I wouldn't complain, your a guy though. So get away. lol"

Lmao

#187 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

YES! I got you two to laugh.

#188 Posted by Space Phantom v6.1 (619 posts) - - Show Bio

What.....has been..going on?

#189 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Maelstrom says:

"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Maelstrom says:

You're my hero. Clings and steals an $100 dollar bill. ^-^"

Cops a feel

#190 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Space Phantom v6.1 says:

"What.....has been..going on?"

Nothing really. You're a very Random person.

#191 Posted by Maelstrom (4623 posts) - - Show Bio

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"Maelstrom says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Maelstrom says:

Cops a feel"

o___O Hey! Smacks with roller.

For a moment there I thought that was directed at EC. :P

#192 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Maelstrom says:

"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Maelstrom says:
You're my hero. *Clings and steals an $100 dollar bill.* ^-^"
*Cops a feel*"
o___O Hey! *Smacks with roller.* For a moment there I thought that was directed at EC. :P"

If that was directed towards me, I would've bitch slapped him through the screen with hot curling iron.

#193 Posted by Space Phantom v6.1 (619 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Space Phantom v6.1 says:
Nothing really. You're a very Random person."

Your point?

#194 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Maelstrom says:

"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Maelstrom says:

Cops a feel"

For a moment there I thought that was directed at EC. :P"

I like'em fiery ;)

OMG, lol

#195 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Space Phantom v6.1 says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
Your point?"

I don't really have a point. Just making a statement. If I wanted to have a point, I could've said "Get the f*ck out of here, you're not welcome" but that's just me.

#196 Posted by Maelstrom (4623 posts) - - Show Bio

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"Maelstrom says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Maelstrom says:

Cops a feel"

For a moment there I thought that was directed at EC. :P"

I like'em fiery ;)

OMG, lol"

LMAO. Dirty ol' Stan Lee!

And hey, you never know.

LMAO, EC. Or the mighty Chancleta!

#197 Posted by Space Phantom v6.1 (619 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
Your point?"
I don't really have a point. Just making a statement. If I wanted to have a point, I could've said "Get the f*ck out of here, you're not welcome" but that's just me."

Those sound like fighting words

#198 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Space Phantom v6.1 says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
Your point?"
I don't really have a point. Just making a statement. If I wanted to have a point, I could've said "Get the f*ck out of here, you're not welcome" but that's just me."
Those sound like fighting words"

That's up to interpretation.

Maelstrom says:

"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Maelstrom says:
You're my hero. *Clings and steals an $100 dollar bill.* ^-^"
*Cops a feel*"
o___O Hey! *Smacks with roller.* For a moment there I thought that was directed at EC. :P"
I like'em fiery ;) OMG, lol"
LMAO. Dirty ol' Stan Lee! And hey, you never know. LMAO, EC. Or the mighty Chancleta!"
#199 Posted by Space Phantom v6.1 (619 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos...your alright...

#200 Posted by Maelstrom (4623 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll be back soon, gentlemen.

Behave yourselves until then.