• 57 results
SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

The darkness filled Jackie's face and a smile went across his twisted face. He will break his teeth on my shoulder hehe he thought to himself.

Then a blade made of the darkness came out of his back and he sent it straight to Venoms stomach.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Eternal Chaos

The symbiote pushed Venom away from the blade and Venom prepared to launch his first punch.

Gambit0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By Gambit0

excellent I want to participate but I cannot enter with

the name of GambitO because

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Jackie saw the punch coming and quickly ducked, he then called forth some creatures to do his biding.

"Attack the fool my minions"!
Post Edited:2007-09-15 15:18:13

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Venom felt one of the bite him but he laughed and punched them and attacked them with his symbiote. After destroying them, he looked at the Darkness.

"We like you."

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

"Really I was thinking the same you got some weird powers, but then again so do I hehe"

The Darkness stared him down this one could prove helpful in the future oh but his heart would taste so good The Darkness thought.

"How about me and you do a little teaming up for now at least"?

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Maelstrom

Susan had decided that the best course of action was to a to do some reconnaissance along the major New York Streets. And she'd been right to decide as much. Many people were running and hurrying to their houses. The city was in chaos and it only seemed to further when the ruling of Martial Law had been announced on the news. H.E.R.B.I.E had made sure to provide her with enough news report to alert her to the dangers. And to add to the throngs of villains now came reports of Sentinels. Things just got better.

To add to her dismay there was no sign of Reed, Johnny, or Ben, which most likely meant their little 'expedition' led them and her son to the Negative Zone. The communicator never seemed to be able to project message between the N-Zone and their world. She would have a few choice words with her husband after all this was said and done. As she slowly came to a halt on her invisible- slide, she could see a group of villains not too far. Just then she heard the sounds of a blast not too far off. Her head turn and she saw smoke rising around Central Park. The villains would have to wait a little longer, people could have been hurt. Turning herself and her mode of transportation around she hurried towards the event horizon of the flames hoping that no one was critically injured or worse, dead.