• 59 results
#51 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark-U-Mos says:

"U-Mos saw Havok and akwa fighting "No I shall not interefere in that fight it is not of the greatest of importance" said U-Mos as he watched."

They're in New York

#52 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark-U-Mos says:

"why not this U-mos kills sturm as he has done it before *check the last stand rpg U-Mos killed sturm in that*"

how come you always beat sturm ?

#53 Posted by U-Mos (189 posts) - - Show Bio

Now I am a thousand times more powerful than sturm in all aspects and I can do many things he can't due to being possessed by the emperor ing Heck before I gained all this power I could channel enough energy to punch up to tank sized holes in Admantium/Vibranium alloys now I can obliterate a entire solar system If I'm in the mood which I normaly won't do unless the solar system pisses off my char pretty badly I can obliterate sturm With ease now heheh. And for me always beating sturm well I had several advantages over him while I was good first of all I could fly secondly U-Mos had 10 billion years to train sturm only had 70 so my chars combat experiance greatly surpasses his thirdly I had a powerful shield and pain doesn't get throught it fourthly I used light energy attacks (sturms greatest weakness to) when he barely used his dark energy attacks fithly the luminoth have existed for 500 quintillion years they had enourmous amounts of time to develop technology (they can survive in space without any special gear they did not hail from a planet but from the vacuum in space) the zeffans only had 273,000 years an eyeblink compared to luminoth history sixthly Sturm is plain arrogant and supremely cocky while U-Mos would never hesitate to use his strongest attacks Sturm rarely does so since he thinks most people aren't worthy of that seventhly U-Mos was faster and more agile than sturm and eighthly U-Mos had the power of the light assisting him now he has the power of darkness.
Post Edited:2007-06-02 11:21:52

#54 Posted by Akwa (4821 posts) - - Show Bio

Havok says:

"Dark-U-Mos says:
"why not this U-mos kills sturm as he has done it before *check the last stand rpg U-Mos killed sturm in that*"
how come you always beat sturm ?"

Because they're the same person who for some reason likes to stage elaborate fights with him/herself.

Have you noticed that sturm and U-Mos are both on-line at around about the same time?

#55 Posted by Quadraxis (308 posts) - - Show Bio

I could hardly call their fights elaborate in fact their fights were just plain crappy.

#56 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

Quadraxis says:

"I could hardly call their fights elaborate in fact their fights were just plain crappy."

DUDE we all know who you are stop pretending to be someone else punk.

#57 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

Akwa says:

"Havok says:
"Dark-U-Mos says:
how come you always beat sturm ?"

Because they're the same person who for some reason likes to stage elaborate fights with him/herself.

Have you noticed that sturm and U-Mos are both on-line at around about the same time?"

yes i was th firs to ask how there so much the same and watnot also i want u-mos or sturm to answer why ?

#58 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

last_Arrow says:

"Quadraxis says:
"I could hardly call their fights elaborate in fact their fights were just plain crappy."

DUDE we all know who you are stop pretending to be someone else punk."

just let sturm u-ms and quadraxis do what they want even if they are the same and keep changing people plus i think he/she has gotten better and stuff

#59 Posted by Quadraxis (308 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know why I'm obssessed with robots but I think it's because one of my early childhood super heroes was a giant robot but I forgot his name was it Big guy or something like that (My intrest In giant monster's came from that american godzilla cartoon).