Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By 1146Abel

Heroes of Old

No Caption Provided

Year's 2049. Most of the world's nations are blanketed in sprawling cityscapes, their citizens living in misery. The first thing one would notice about this Earth is a distinct lack of her former protectors. That's right, heroes are no more. How it happened is a thing lost to rumors and legends, remembered only by the few surviving heroes and villains that have gone into hiding. Though their true identities will soon be forced into the open. For the world will soon fall upon great disaster, and she will call upon those who used to keep her safe once more. The question is, will they answer it?

List of Players:

1. Jaime Heller. Formerly went by Abel. Once upon a time, Abel was the elusive clone assassin known as 1146. But a turn of events revealed to him just how disposable he was to his handlers, and after a fateful battle with the heroic archer Longshot, he found himself putting his skills to the cause of peace. However, his newfound calling did not last long, as the coup happened only a couple years after he ceased taking life. Like all of the now-surviving 'heroes', Abel went into hiding. He assumed a civilian identity, and faded into obscurity. Now he lives on the outskirts of what used to pass for Washington D.C., acting like every other citizen. Though he still keeps his old bow under his bed, in case times change again, and the world calls for someone to protect it. (1146Abel)

2. Longshot. Imprisoned during the great fall, Longshot is one of the last "heroes", but after years confined to a cell, he can hardly remember what he was fighting for. Now, he's been given a chance at freedom. He finds a world much different than the one he left behind, but everything he sees is the end result of what he and the other heroes tried to create. He walks the Earth trying to find and reconnect with the others, but like everyone else in the world, hope has left him. (.Longshot.)

3. Cain was once a violent, alcoholic gun for hire, Drinking, Smoking and Fornicating wherever he went, Trails of blood following. But days turned into months, months into years, and years into decades as eventually Cain said "I'm gettin' WAAAY To F*cking Old for this Bullsh*t." He had several children due to his...Less then safe actions, None of which he cared for, except his two oldest, Alex and Sheamus. He tried to teach them the best he could as he headed into his fifties, The world was changing around him as he became a disgruntled former mercenary, Hating the world around him, Hoping someone like him would bring about a revolution, And force the I.S.A.(Imperial States of America.) "Red Tape Boys." As he called them, All to they're death. But it never came. The Horrific government began executing his sons and daughters occasionally for acts of rebellion to the empire, No doubt a trait inherited from they're father. Slowly the world devolved into that he hated, His friends were being killed or forced into hiding, And even one of his sons, Daiman, Sided with the empire. But a day of reckoning occurred, The I.S.A. Was attempting to pass a bill to permanently outlaw the first three amendments, And At this point Cain decided to take up Arms against his oppressors, His remaining allies by his side, And begin the violent and bloody overthrowal of the american government (shadowknight666)

4. Prowl. In the alternate timeline his criminal father died from old age, and Prowl was already fully convinced that killing was good. During the Great Fall he worked as an assassin for the corupt government, killing Metas who wouldn't turn themselves in. In his old age he was betrayed by the government and sent to jail. Prowl tried to escape 4 months into jail. During the escape he had his eyes gouged out, blinding him. But, in the end, he escaped. His senses were improved because of his blindness making him even more deadly. Constantly hunted Prowl went underground to escape the government. He now is an solo assassin working for his own agenda. (Prowl)

5. Selma Sherman had been walking this Earth alone, through, wars, famine, times of peace, great victory, discoveries she had been alive for centuries. Born in London, England in 1989 she lived with her parents until she was 17. She fell in love and tried to runaway with her lover. Her parents would not allow it, she begged and pleaded but it was no use. Her powers manifested fully, she had seen them before but this time they lost all control. She burned down their house, her parents survived but barely, they called her witch and monster and she was chased out of town. Her lover Nicolle, told her he loved her and always would. The mob caught up to them, she told him to leave to protect him from herself. He refused she went as far to say she didn't love him anymore, he still refused. Her powers were set off by the stress of the mob that tried to attack them, a few people were hurt, the only one to die was Nicolle. She spent a year in a psych ward, released she had no where to go. Everyone around her started to die, she realized she as not getting any younger...she was cursed or some may say blessed to be immortal. She eventually became a free-lance detective, and served during times of war. Always, lonely and hollow searching for meaning and purpose to her eternal being. (Fox Fire)

6. Fleur Corentin-Arceneau. Daughter of Basile Corentin-Arceneau, an infamous superpowered con man that perished during the great fall. Much like her father, she has amazing abilities, though she received hers from her father's genes. Unlike her father, Fleur is far more idealistic, having been arrested numerous times for protesting against the oppressive I.S.A regime. Each time she has escaped, donning a new name and face. She's had enough. Talk of revolution has begun to brew, and Fleur is more than ready to thrust herself into the thick of it. But she is still young, and her brash nature may very well get the better of her. Donning a simplistic green costume, she has adopted the name of Venin, and is preparing herself for what is to come. (Toxique)

7. Fera is the last of her family and even many tied to it. Many people suffered Fera's family was simply one of the many. Through schemes brainwashing and betrayal the girl lost everything. Once seen as a wild eyed teenager she hasbecome one of the freedom fighters. She uses her mothers sword and sisters bow to end threats quietly. Her shape shifing abilities taking use in sevral ways. Fera is a predator from birth but the I.S.A has made her a simple wounded cornered fox. (Bloodcroft)

8. Witness. A former mad scientist, Witness used to be an insane time traveler who fought for the cause of good. He believed himself to of reached his full potential, that fate had done its work on him. He was wrong. One fateful event changed him for good, accelerating his powers to the point where he was practically a God. Though there was a silver lining in this loss of his humanity. He was sane. Clarity graced him for once, and he found that fate had now passed his final destiny onto him. At first, he tried to use his newfound godhood to help humanity. But this backfired horribly, forever changing the course of human history. Realizing that with godhood came neutrality, he took the name of Witness and imposed exile upon himself. Deeming himself to be the watcher of all time, he waits, observing as these events unfold. (ArtairSinclaire)

9. Captainspidey is one of the last villains, ever. An assasin, he killed many goverment officials with his energy powers. His energy powers make him survive century after century, unwillingly. Prison is unbearable compared to his billionare life, and all he wants to do is kill himself. Abandining his villainous ways he rises up with the unbearable heroes despite his despair. (captainspidey1)

(This is an open roleplay. All you need to do to enter is submit a short character bio here, and I'll put it up.)

Edit: Also, since this is a non-canon alternate timeline roleplay, it's not out of the question that your character may die by the end of the plot. Just a fair warning.

Edit: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/rpg/9/heroes-of-old-rpg/668765/ <- RPG thread

1146Abel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By 1146Abel
No Caption Provided

Abel. Once upon a time, Abel was the elusive clone assassin known as 1146. But a turn of events revealed to him just how disposable he was to his handlers, and after a fateful battle with the heroic archer Longshot, he found himself putting his skills to the cause of peace. However, his newfound calling did not last long, as the coup happened only a couple years after he ceased taking life. Like all of the now-surviving 'heroes', Abel went into hiding. He assumed a civilian identity, and faded into obscurity. Now he lives on the outskirts of what used to pass for Washington D.C., acting like every other citizen. Though he still keeps his old bow under his bed, in case times change again, and the world calls for someone to protect it.

.Longshot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By .Longshot.

Longshot. Imprisoned during the great fall, Longshot is one of the last "heroes", but after years confined to a cell, he can hardly remember what he was fighting for. Now, he's been given a chance at freedom. He finds a world much different than the one he left behind, but everything he sees is the end result of what he and the other heroes tried to create. He walks the Earth trying to find and reconnect with the others, but like everyone else in the world, hope has left him.

FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By FALLENprophet

Wow this is great will write something up.@1146Abel:

1146Abel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By 1146Abel

@FALLENprophet said:

Wow this is great will write something up.@1146Abel:

Alright, cool man.

Urbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Urbs

I being joining this, i'll write up a bio tomorrow

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By _Psy_

Punk can't really die, so I'd think he could appear in this. Though there are a lot of ways I could portray him, so I'll have to think about it.

1146Abel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By 1146Abel

@Urbs said:

Cool, cool. No rush, I probably won't even have the RPG thread up for a day or two anyways.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By CainPanell

@Urbs said:

Man that's going to be cool seeing an aged Beary

@FALLENprophet: I Was hoping you'd join this!

FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By FALLENprophet

@shadowknight666 said:

@Urbs said:

Man that's going to be cool seeing an aged Beary

@FALLENprophet: I Was hoping you'd join this!

:D I was going to pm you earlier about it to see what you knew.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By CainPanell

@FALLENprophet: Hahaha.

FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By FALLENprophet

@1146Abel: So what exactly happen to heroes?

1146Abel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By 1146Abel

@FALLENprophet said:

Well, I put heroes because it sounds cooler, but metahumans as a whole have been forced into hiding or killed. It might sound like a bit of a cop-out thing, but it was done with a serum that cancels out any metahuman abilities. I only went with that because it would of been too difficult to explain how all metahumans kind of 'vanished'. Especially taking into account all the ridiculously high power levels and the fact that it was baseline humans doing this. I don't like that I went with such a simple solution to it.. but it seemed like the only way to do it.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By CainPanell

@1146Abel said:

@FALLENprophet said:

Well, I put heroes because it sounds cooler, but metahumans as a whole have been forced into hiding or killed. It might sound like a bit of a cop-out thing, but it was done with a serum that cancels out any metahuman abilities. I only went with that because it would of been too difficult to explain how all metahumans kind of 'vanished'. Especially taking into account all the ridiculously high power levels and the fact that it was baseline humans doing this. I don't like that I went with such a simple solution to it.. but it seemed like the only way to do it.

So basically 90% of super powered people are dead?

1146Abel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By 1146Abel

@shadowknight666 said:

@1146Abel said:

@FALLENprophet said:

Depends on how many join. If a lot of people join, it can be written off as that many simply had enough common sense to hide. But yes, a great deal of them are dead.

FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By FALLENprophet

@1146Abel: So it was forced upon the metahumans by the people. I'm fine with that actually.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By CainPanell

@1146Abel said:

@shadowknight666 said:

@1146Abel said:

@FALLENprophet said:

Depends on how many join. If a lot of people join, it can be written off as that many simply had enough common sense to hide. But yes, a great deal of them are dead.

That seems fair, If Only a dozen people join, Nothing seems to be needed to be written out.

1146Abel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By 1146Abel

@FALLENprophet said:

@1146Abel: So it was forced upon the metahumans by the people. I'm fine with that actually.

That's basically the idea, yeah.

@shadowknight666 said:

@1146Abel said:

@shadowknight666 said:

@1146Abel said:

@FALLENprophet said:

That seems fair, If Only a dozen people join, Nothing seems to be needed to be written out.

Fair enough.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By CainPanell
No Caption Provided

Cain was once a violent, alcoholic gun for hire, Drinking, Smoking and Fornicating wherever he went, Trails of blood following. But days turned into months, months into years, and years into decades as eventually Cain said "I'm gettin' WAAAY To F*cking Old for this Bullsh*t." He had several children due to his...Less then safe actions, None of which he cared for, except his two oldest, Alex and Sheamus. He tried to teach them the best he could as he headed into his fifties, The world was changing around him as he became a disgruntled former mercenary, Hating the world around him, Hoping someone like him would bring about a revolution, And force the I.S.A.(Imperial States of America.) "Red Tape Boys." As he called them, All to they're death. But it never came. The Horrific government began executing his sons and daughters occasionally for acts of rebellion to the empire, No doubt a trait inherited from they're father. Slowly the world devolved into that he hated, His friends were being killed or forced into hiding, And even one of his sons, Daiman, Sided with the empire. But a day of reckoning occurred, The I.S.A. Was attempting to pass a bill to permanently outlaw the first three amendments, And At this point Cain decided to take up Arms against his oppressors, His remaining allies by his side, And begin the violent and bloody overthrowal of the american government

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#20  Edited By Mercy_

Oooooooooooooooooooooooh

Prowl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Prowl

Prowl. In the alternate timeline his criminal father died from old age, and Prowl was already fully convinced that killing was good. During the Great Fall he worked as an assassin for the corupt government, killing Metas who wouldn't turn themselves in. In his old age he was betrayed by the government and sent to jail. Prowl tried to escape 4 months into jail. During the escape he had his eyes gouged out, blinding him. But, in the end, he escaped. His senses were improved because of his blindness making him even more deadly. Constantly hunted Prowl went underground to escape the government. He now is an solo assassin working for his own agenda.

Avatar image for deactivated-578ee3f81c5e1
deactivated-578ee3f81c5e1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

noyce. Good luck,

may join

FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By FALLENprophet
No Caption Provided

Alex was at once the top dog of underground fighting, after the escape of that part of his life he ended up in a place called Loner’s a place called home. He met friends and enemies here, and even decided to become a part of something bigger than himself. He joined Fox Company a hero group, though he still did work on his own. That all changed though when, the people saw their blessing as paranoia every one of metahumans were forced to downgrade their powers, but those who didn’t comply received a worst fate. Alex cowardly and regretfully went into hiding changing his name to Ryan. He settled down and even married, his wife died later on and his son Cain (without telling Alex) signed on to a rebellion when he found out about his son’s death was when he said enough. He rose knowing he must come out of retirement.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By CainPanell

@FALLENprophet said:

No Caption Provided

Alex was at once the top dog of underground fighting, after the escape of that part of his life he ended up in a place called Loner’s a place called home. He met friends and enemies here, and even decided to become a part of something bigger than himself. He joined Fox Company a hero group, though he still did work on his own. That all changed though when, the people saw their blessing as paranoia every one of metahumans were forced to downgrade their powers, but those who didn’t comply received a worst fate. Alex cowardly and regretfully went into hiding changing his name to Ryan. He settled down and even married, his wife died later on and his son Cain (without telling Alex) signed on to a rebellion when he found out about his son’s death was when he said enough. He rose knowing he must come out of retirement.

Cain was once a violent, alcoholic gun for hire, Drinking, Smoking and Fornicating wherever he went, Trails of blood following. But days turned into months, months into years, and years into decades as eventually Cain said "I'm gettin' WAAAY To F*cking Old for this Bullsh*t." He had several children due to his...Less then safe actions, None of which he cared for, except his two oldest, Alex and Sheamus. He tried to teach them the best he could as he headed into his fifties, The world was changing around him as he became a disgruntled former mercenary, Hating the world around him, Hoping someone like him would bring about a revolution, And force the I.S.A.(Imperial States of America.) "Red Tape Boys." As he called them, All to they're death. But it never came. The Horrific government began executing his sons and daughters occasionally for acts of rebellion to the empire, No doubt a trait inherited from they're father. Slowly the world devolved into that he hated, His friends were being killed or forced into hiding, And even one of his sons, Daiman, Sided with the empire. But a day of reckoning occurred, The I.S.A. Was attempting to pass a bill to permanently outlaw the first three amendments, And At this point Cain decided to take up Arms against his oppressors, His remaining allies by his side, And begin the violent and bloody overthrowal of the american government

LMAO

FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By FALLENprophet

@shadowknight666: :D I feel like they are so close they would actually do that .

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By CainPanell

@FALLENprophet: XD Same here.

Toxique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Toxique

Might do a bio for Basile for this. Dunno quite yet, considering that if something like this happened, he'd get the eff out of dodge and go back to France.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By CainPanell

Bumping.

.Longshot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By .Longshot.

@shadowknight666: The last post was 16 hours ago. This was still on the front page.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By CainPanell

@.Longshot.: Well what do you want me to do? Delete that post? XD

.Longshot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By .Longshot.

@shadowknight666: No, just fulfilling my arch-nemesis duties. ;D

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By CainPanell

@.Longshot.: Oh You!

Urbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Urbs
No Caption Provided

The man once known as Urbs has changed quite a bit since his days of ruling thugs and fighting for his city. As soon as things got more serious with cutting down vigilante's, Urbs quit. Instead, he used his underground connections to become the governor of the state. And a good hing he id so right away, for as the vigilante's were getting cracked down, so were business's. And Beary was almost taken down, instead though, he would only leave with the fight with a permanent reminder. Things started turning up though, he became governer, had a wife and child who had Beary's genes in every sense of the word, and he made the world a better place. That didn't mean he settled down, instead he grew stronger, both physcically and mentally. Literally gaining strength that was slightly superhuman. And as the time comes near for a revolution, Urbs will be putting his new strength, and even new resources, to good use.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By CainPanell

@Urbs said:

No Caption Provided

The man once known as Urbs has changed quite a bit since his days of ruling thugs and fighting for his city. As soon as things got more serious with cutting down vigilante's, Urbs quit. Instead, he used his underground connections to become the governor of the state. And a good hing he id so right away, for as the vigilante's were getting cracked down, so were business's. And Beary was almost taken down, instead though, he would only leave with the fight with a permanent reminder. Things started turning up though, he became governer, had a wife and child who had Beary's genes in every sense of the word, and he made the world a better place. That didn't mean he settled down, instead he grew stronger, both physcically and mentally. Literally gaining strength that was slightly superhuman. And as the time comes near for a revolution, Urbs will be putting his new strength, and even new resources, to good use.

Wait so he works for the I.S.A. ?

Urbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Urbs

@shadowknight666: Depends on what you mean by, "Works for", but yeah.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By CainPanell

@Urbs: What I'm trying to say is, He's not siding with the revolution.

Urbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Urbs

@shadowknight666: No, he's siding with the revolution, he just decided to make good use of his time.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By CainPanell

@Urbs: Ohhhhh, For a second there I Thought Cain was going to have to kill him XD

Urbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Urbs

@shadowknight666: You, you saying you, kill Urbs? Ha, ha hahahahahha. Cain'd get merc'd.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By CainPanell

@Urbs: If it came between him and his guns, He'd do it in a heartbeat.

Urbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Urbs

@shadowknight666: I don't think Cain would get the chance seeing as Urbs would crush him first.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By CainPanell

@Urbs: No amount of strength or pimp hats can save one from a bullet heading towards the brains.

Urbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Urbs

@shadowknight666: I agree, that's why i would shoot first.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By CainPanell

@Urbs: The Problem is, Cain not only has one of the quickest draws, but has close to the greatest accuracy of all humans. (Think Deadshot.)

Urbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Urbs

@shadowknight666: Don't think Urbs shot isn't on point as well, i don't have many feats for accuracy, actual the only thing i have is shooting an arrow down, but he only got the ability recently. As for draw, well, i don't actually know. I've never went over it.

FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By FALLENprophet

@Urbs: @shadowknight666: Easy Ladies.... XD

Urbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Urbs

@FALLENprophet: (chilllll, i'm trying to instigate, help me out.)

FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By FALLENprophet

@Urbs said:

I don't lie.....

I think you two should have anr rpg.@shadowknight666:

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By CainPanell

@FALLENprophet: It could be cool.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By CainPanell

@Urbs said:

LMAO, Cain can slow down his perception of time itself, to fractions, By the time Beary got his giant magnum out of the holster, it'd be over.