Help regarding a story

mackoo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mackoo7

I was wondering if anyone can help me regarding a Naruto Ben 10 crossover. I can give you a summary if you want to help.Its just a humble request

Dun....dun...dun

At this point, you've probably heard stories of the Elemental Nations before. If you haven't already, I haven't a clue what brought you to these necks of the wood.

By now, you've probably heard so many stories about those bizarre and unnatural lands that you don't know which are true or false.

But surely, you must have heard at least one of the stories, both of the simple to the grand sort; the stories of feuds and alliances; the stories of the individual standing against whole armies to the coalition of whole nations against a common foe-

Oh ho ho! And what grand stories those are! Whether they are true or false, poorly told or written in such grand detail you can picture is as clear as your reflection in a mirror, there is no denying the sheer awesomeness of each!

But also, you must have heard about the stories of the courageous Naruto Uzumaki , the lost, Sasuke Uchiha who sought redemption , The genious Shikamaru Nara, .....

This is one of those stories.

This is the story of the Elemental Nations, the Shinobi that resided, and a young boy with brown hair who aspired to be an awesome shinobi . Sadly, he couldn't use chakra despite coming from a shinobi family. However his not so happy ordinary life changed the moment a space pod crashed into the forest of Konoha......and then he became Ben 10

I need ideas on tough topics Like the relationship between Konoha version of Ben and Naruto characters, His friends, His family Especially Grampa Max as a cool ninja, .... ... I would also need help in regards turning Ben's name into something resembling Japanese and then use Ben as a sort of Nickname which everyone uses for him

So anyone up to help me?

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By 614azrael

You might have better luck in the fan fix forum amigo. Just a thought

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points