Hell's Rebel

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By superstay

"You think Hell can hold me? If death couldn’t, nothing can halt my blaze…I will set a torturous fire, of which, this inferno has never seen before. I will kill it’s leaders, and use a hill of their bloody bodies as a latter."

In The Deep Pits of Hell

No Caption Provided

“How”, the deep voice growled, “…did you killed my brother and defeated my horde”. The demon king coughed blood as he tumbled down a hill of dead demons. With a mammoth-size tusk jammed through his leg, the red king crawled down the hill, which paved his castle in bloody flesh. “You can’t do this…you’re a peasant to me…I’m the king of the five realms…you’re the damned”, the demon’s cough broke his rant, “You should…you will be sent to the lake of fire…my brothers will make you pay for what you’ve done to me”. As the king pulled himself away from the biker, who slowly stalked him, the hellish castle crumbled from the strong flames that engulfed it. Blaze grew stronger as he felt the hellish flames around him. He embraced the power as he watched the king.

“Ahh!!!”, the king yelled as he was shot in the shoulder by a double-barrel shotgun. As blood gushed over the back of the, once mighty, king, Blaze turned him over. Standing over him, the fiery demon kneeled to the floor. “Devil king, how does it feel to see someone better than you?…”, Blazer growled as he held the king’s head, “…look into my eyes”. Staring into the skeleton’s eyes, the high-one saw a black that was as dark as hell’s deepest abyss. As he did, Blazer’s skull lit as bright as ever, before shooting a fury of flaming beams from his eyes and mouth. Reaching temperature that would kill any resident of hell, Blazer roared as his fire engulfed the face of the king; melting it fully. The echo of a scream could be heard throughout the castle. As the demon stood, lying the corpse of the mighty below him, he took a whiff of the flesh-smelling air, “so, an army is coming?.....poor bastards…”, he muttered…

A While Later / 1:00 AM

"Stop partying, they say...stop being loose, they say...stop listening to that Devil's music, they say...you'll surely end up in hell", Blaze stated to himself as he stepped out of a thick crack in the ground. Getting to his feet, he morphed into his ghost form, taking a more human look. As he look at the crack, staring at the exit to the wreck that was the underworld, the biker chuckled, "Hell isn't as bad as everyone make it seems...".The rebel pulled out a comb and started fixing his pompadour. "sh*t, with a little shade and a few babes, it might be a nice place to hang.", he laughed as he started walking forward, "...of couse, if everyone down their would loosed their tights and get those sticks out of their a$$es...". The biker laughed before stopping and staring into the dark road ahead of him. Looking deep into the long highway, he cursed to the bright moon, "Ahh!...where is my bike!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- The Odd Ride (Next)

- The Crossroads (Previous)

d^_^b

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By ShadowSwordmaster

This is pretty good story.