Hell On Earth: I- Robot Vs Honor Guard

Bullet Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Bullet Ride

The hunt for an innocent soul, a relentless and heartless mission, it is said that those who are corrupt are destined to die, but in this case , its the opposite.The Target is Honor Guard, a well known hero aligned with The Zero Squad. He is a native of Texas, and veteran of world war II , and he goes by the name of James Wilson. Its a shame that such a great Soldier has to go down by the cold hard Bullet Ride, but certain sacrifices are to be made, especially if there's money involved.Thats how life is, we can either accept it, or deny it

Now Lets lock And Load

The indigo Night city sky was clear , filled with luminous stars that contributed to the lighten of the city. The smell of propane and fast foods was potent in the city. the sounds of automobiles and mixed voices was discordant, you couldn't even here yourself think. The sky scrappers stood tall into the heavens , flashing its bright neon lights ,like a rave party lights. It was just your average night in the bustling city of new york.

Jason sat patiently in the helicopter, waiting for his departure point. He sat, with the expression of apathy on his face like Kade. his whitish blond hair pointing out of his helmet" Get ready Br, we are going to release you on the next building roof" the chopper pilot said, Jason stood up, and tilted his neck for a crack, and made sure his guns were in his holster , and he was ready to go. The came over a bank of America building , which was suppose to be the departure point.Br stood  to the door frame of the chopper as the turbulent wind rushed into his face" 3....2....1...GO!!" One of  the pilots said loudly. Vintage Jumped from the Helicopter swan dive style , with air rushing into his ears deafening him temporarily. He lost altitude quickly towards the roof" thump" impact of his landing said lightly as he stood up from his 3 point stance fashionably

" Bloodhound, what are my orders now?" Jason said through his Helmet. Jason had a specially  designed suit , designed by Akira Overdrive. It can withstand brutal impact, as well as guard from most physical attacks. The helmet had a communication system built inside of it. It also can change your vision for thermal, Night , and heat without a visor. The suit was expensive to build, but Akira gave it to him for free." Station yourself on the roof, James should be in this area, his motives are unknown, but the tracking system shows that he his definitely in this area somewhere,i recommend you use your sniper Jason" Bloodhound responded. Jason walked towards The roof ledge and looked down on the thousands of people  flooding the area like roaches. Jason set up the mount for his sniper, and took out his Vintage rifle from a black bag, that had been dropped from the chopper.

"Alright, wheres this scum, i need my money"

Honor Guard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Honor Guard
New York City. They say it has the size of Metropolis and the darkness of Gotham. I beg to differ. The sheer amount of light makes sneaking about even harder. But I'm not here to sneak around."M, you got a lock?-- Hold on HG his signature is hard to track. Too much damn light. Once he jumped in the copter I had to switch to the satellite visual just to keep track... Okay got lock, the corner White Plains Rd. on top of Bank of America." Five days before this the man I'm about to come into contact with, Jason Leeshue, had put three NATO rounds in the 5 year old son of Vine City Councilwoman Palker. He received a little over a half a million dollars for the job. But that money wasn't worth the consolation prize. My attention. It took me two days to get the name of the Hitman Hiring company and two more days to get my name entered on the list as we;; as bumped up to top priority. Five hours to get here, ten hours to prepare. Nine and a half hours too many. Tonight justice was going to be served, my fist was the main course.

New York, 11:36 P.M.   

The crescent moon held an ominous glow as the dark of the night engulfed its surroundings. The precise outline of the heavenly body seemed as if it was sculpted into the sky like a piece art. The few stars that were hanging amongst the darkness gave off a faint glow similar to the twinkle in a person's eye. Looking down on the city its array of color and light were dazzling to say the least. The mesh of orange and red provided the streets with a brilliant glow that could trap a visitor gaze for hours. The roar of the train as it glided across the iron tracks competed with the rumbling of a jackhammer as construction workers earned a nights pay. Car alarms went off, cell phones rang, the wind whistled as it danced through the air rustling the leaves and pushing the garbage further along on its journey through the city. The people strode hastily through the sidewalks brushing up against one another fighting for walking space. The smatter of conversation blended together creating one sound, the voice of the city. This was the Urban life at its fullest.

Honor Guard stood atop a Pentecostal Church house, in a crouched position balancing himself on the cross. This lay above the street lights, the headlights therefore evenloped in completely darkness. His cape, like the leaves on the trees fluttered through the air. The wind was strong, at an estimated 8 miles an hour. Honor Guard would have to account for this when using some of his medium range projectiles but it was no problem for James, he prepared for everything. With his right hand he pulled out a pair of binoculars, activating the 10x zoom as well as Night vision. He looked towards the bank Melissa had told him about seconds ago and there he was, sniper rifle mounted, ready to take a shot at anything within his sight. Presumebly Honor Guard. Taking his eyes off Jason James took in the layout of the area, trying to plot a course to him that would provide the least oppotunities for a clear shot. At the sametime the route would need to be quick and lead him straight to the roof limiting his amount of time to alter tactics.

After about a minute of thought Honor guard rises, his grey and black suit can be seen as the 9 foot long black cape continues to dance in the sky. Using his powerful legs James hurtles forward into a double frontflip taking out his grappling gun and aiming at a ledge, adjusting his shot so that he can compensate for the wind Honor Guard aims 7 degrees to the South and fires. The hook flings forward the tight rope unwrapping as its being jettisoned forward by the power of the gun. Just when the hook looks as if its going to miss the target its trajectory drastically changes and latches onto the ledge. The rope tightens and Honor Guard swings through a dark alleyway emerging through the otherside. At the top of his swing James tucks his knees in and thrusts them forward forcing himself higher into the air.

Pulling the trigger once again the twin blade unhooks itself and the grappling line retracts within seconds and he places the small tool within his yellow utility belt. Falling through the air James was right ontop of his pursuer coming down fast he pulled three smoke bombs from his belt tossing all three of them down below. They exploded with a loud BANG and concealed his descent. Once he was veiled by the smoke cloud James grabbed on to his cape activating the electrical current in his gauntlets. The current surged through his cape and it stffened slowing his descent and allowing him to glide to the ground. Honor Guard's landed with a silent roll activating his thermal vision all in the same motion. The chemicals used to create the smog would keep it around for five more minutes.  When those five minutes were up his opponent would be down, if he was lucky.    
Bullet Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Bullet Ride

Jason laid flat on his belly for about 5 minutes , shifting his sniper at every face possible in search for the guard of honor, but he could see no attire that resembled the war veterans" where the hell is he?" the shadow storm said into his Helmet impatiently, Jason was a very impatient person when it came to sitting in on place for too long" just stay there and relax Jason, he should pop up any second, this mission is a piece of cake , dont mess this up for us man" bloodhound responded. Jason looked at a large Coca Cola television, it was 11:37 pm. " what the f#ck man" Jason said has he stood up from the floor, thats when he heard a faint bang noise  from a distance" oh shit" he dropped to the floor quickly and sheltered himself by the ledge" HE'S HERE, HE'S HEADING TOWARDS THE BANK NOW" bloodhound said deafening Jason ear. The Roulette  was startled by a hook that nearly carved his face as it attached to the roof ledge" what the hell?" Jason looked over the ledge to see a dark figure coming towards him" FUCK" he rolled backwards with swift agility like a spider, and pulled out two Lx17's  from his holster, and pointed them towards the ledge as he stood on his knee military style, but for a split second, the bat like guard wasn't there. neither was the grapple hooks. Thats when three little iron orbs crashed onto the floor, and unleashed a black smog of smoke that blinded Jason"ugh ack...cough" Jason  waved madly trying to fan the smoke away, as he gasped for breath panically,thats when he pulled down his helmet visor and activated the oxygen system" guah....that was so close"

Jason walked through the smog of smoke blindingly, as the smoke cleared at the terminus, he saw a silhouette, a tall shadow, that stood strong. His cape rode with the wind , as his eyes twinkled in the night. Jason pressed a button on the side of his head to make the visor slide upwards, and glared at his opponent with the strong radiance of apathy resonating from his essence, he tilted his neck to the left, and worked his shoulders as if he was about to get into the brawl of his life.Jason didn't no much about James, only that he was a ww II veteran, and was aligned with Zero Squad. He put on and impressive performance, with his stylish introduction, so it seemed that Jason would really have to work hard on this bout.

" James Wilson, my code name is Roulette, but im known has Bullet Ride, my real name doesn't need to be stated. i know of your history, you are a good man , very noble, and i respect you for fighting for our country, i have done so too" Jason Raised his gun to  James face , and used his nose has an index for where he wanted to take a shot" you see James, i have nothing against you as a person, but i am a Mercenary, my job his to take on mission for the right price, sadly, you are a mission. My job his to kill you, im sorry it has to be this way, but i have gotta do what i gotta do" Jason lowered his gun, and walked towards the Dark knight and glared him in the face, with a bold cold expression on his face. " i choose death before dishonor, that his the way of the hidden lotus, we will fight to the death, here and now, it will be a fair bout, a clash between the ying and the yang" The black Malice raised his hand  to shake with James, and then walked about 20 feet away from James" draw your weapon, James , and lets get this fight started!"

The Illustrious don tucked his arms into his waist perpendicular and pulled out two kunai's between his index and Middle finger. he launched the Sharp ninja projectiles at his adversary precisely aiming for thyroid muscles. The Misery index withdrew his Titanium Katana which reflected the moonlight beautifully, he charged at the ex solider swiftly, without the slightest hint of intimidation.The Dark Assassin attempted a  powerful left Horizontal sweep with his cold ensate weapon, attempting to hack the hero's legs off. Afterwords He attempted a brutal thrust kicked aimed for James head, followed by an evasive roll to recover from his combo" Do you think that's all? i have a little surprise for you" Jason pressed a button on his suit, and a 12 gauge," now lets get things started mate"

Honor Guard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Honor Guard

The smoke cleared, the strong winds causing them to dissipate prematurely. Deactivating his thermal sensor Honor Guard stood strong. His cape lay over his shoulders concealing his body like a cloak. The ends danced through the air like seperate entities and his shadow was foreboding. The darkness casted around him hid his jaw and the faint white glow of his eyes projected through the slits of his cowl provided a fearsome presentation. The horns atop his cowl were the final piece and this all came together to give Honor Guard the look of a dominic bat of the night. Staring dead ahead the two men took in one another's appearance. Jason had visor that shielded his face from the smog and as he raised his hand Honor Guard's hand moved towards his utility belt, movement clouded by the thick cape. Yet as the man pressed a button to remove his visor James grip on the honorang he held loosened. Staring directly into the man's eyes he noticed that the blood vessels in the pupils were enlarged, meaning the smoke had been choking him. As Honor was about to move in for a strike Jason pulled out a pistol, taking aim at his his chest. James stood still, shoulders hunched over as he prepared to move but Jason began to speak.

" James Wilson, my code name is Roulette, but im known has Bullet Ride, my real name doesn't need to be stated. i know of your history, you are a good man , very noble, and i respect you for fighting for our country, i have done so too you see James, i have nothing against you as a person, but i am a Mercenary, my job his to take on mission for the right price, sadly, you are a mission. My job his to kill you, im sorry it has to be this way, but i have gotta do what i gotta doi choose death before dishonor, that his the way of the hidden lotus, we will fight to the death, here and now, it will be a fair bout, a clash between the ying and the yang Roulette closed the distance between the two combatants staring into HG's eyes. His face held the confidence and self-assurance of his kind an emotionless killer. His self righteousness angered James greatly and as Roulette extended his hand for a greeting between men Honor Guard denied him, staring grimly into his eyes with a face that showed stifled rage. "You made a grave mistake Roulette. Your not fighting James Wilson. The man that stands before you is The Honor Guard and you will pay for your murders." His voice was rough and dark. It trembled as he spoke the anger inside him was slowly creeping out. With his fists clenched Honor took his fighting stance. The cape jumped back as his arms shot out from the cloaking his muscles rippling. " Draw your weapon, James , and lets get this fight started!"

With crazy dexterity and precision Roulette unleashed two kunai between his middle finger and index. With the flick of his wrist and a glamourous twist he tossed the small knives with superb accuracy. If the distance had been less Honor Guard would have caught the full brunt of the attack but it would take the kunai 2 seconds to close the distance and that was one too many. Honor Guard sidestepped to the right  and dipped forward completely avoiding the kunai as they crashed into a lead pipe connected to the heating system of the bank. Steamed water erupted from the orifice and Honor dived away to avoid being burned. Once he got to his feet Roulette was on him with a titanium Katana. the 3 inch blade was razor sharp and it sang as it cut through the air. The perfection in his stance showed that Bullet Ride was a master with the weapon. The blade caught the side of his leg but couldn't cut through the vibranium. The sheer strength of the blow sent pain through Honor's whole right leg. He staggered foward trying to maintain balance when a ruthless front kick crashed into his skull. James sailed backwards over the ledge. While the pain clouded his thought James fought his eyes open and grabbed onto a window sill with his left hand. His body dangled for a second as he struggled to gain some balance grabbing the window sill with his other hand.

His opponent was quick and powerful, not to be underestimated. Honor Guard had yet to find a weakness but as the fight progressed he was sure he'd find one. Quickly navigating from window to window he scaled the wall in no time flat, hopping over a ledge behind Roulette and landing silently in a crouched position. Taking out two honorang's he threw one diectly at the pressure point on the shoulder of Roulette and the other at a wall to the left of them. This one ricochetted off the wall headed straight for a circuit box. The water from the pipe had spread all across the roof of the bank and the honorang would turn this large spill into an electrical disaster. As the honorang crashed into the circuit box spark flew from it, spewing every which way. A few of the sparks fell to the ground and the electrical current spread across the watery roof. Honor guard sprang up the same moment the honorang crashed into the circuit box and leaped towards the Assasin, trying to deliver a kick to his head that would allow him to leap across the gap to the next rooftop. If the attack missed James would use his grappling hook to get him to the next building without touching the water. The commotion  up top had caused the people to cease there travels and take a gander at what was happening above. Some cheered while others called the cops and sirens could be heard in the distance.         

Bullet Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Bullet Ride

The Dark Knight maybe be old, but he was agile as a fox when he evaded the first Kunai with a simple side step, the second Ninja projectile he lunged over like a Light cheetah,Jason was impressed by the hero's maneuvers, he knew he had to put in more of an effort if he wanted to put this vet out of commission.The second Kunai Crashed into a heat vent causing hot steam to spray out like a Geyser mist. The hot steam almost scorched The hero as he dived away from it as swift as a cat. Jason leg sweep attempt failed miserably as it crashed into His leg, the impact from the vibranium, caused the blade to vibrate from impact, now Jason knew his sword was no use. The Sharp shooter then attempted a Flexible  and powerful high kick which connected with Honor guards head, Jason knew the attack stunned him a little because he looked a bit dazed. It was then the hero staggered into the ledge of the roof, ad fell over , with only his cape tp be seen as he body complete fell over.

Jason walked over the the ledge with his shot gun in his hand , pointed over the ledge , and didn't see the elusive bat, only a black silk curtain flagging in the wind outside the window" thats it?" Jason said as he backed away from the ledge," it cant be over, this a legendary hero were talking about here, he wouldn't simply fall off a roof like that" Jason walked over back to the ledge to see if he was there, but nothing but the black curtain was there, dancing gracefully in the wind." i cant believe this ....i think i might ha...NURG!" Jason dropped the tactical gauge, as a bat shaped project crashed into  his soldier.another  Projectile nearly missed him and hit another surface.  He turned around to see the illustrious bat soaring at him, he fired a round from his shotgun into the air, but missed , as the force caused him to stumble backwards. The Guard kicked off of face, with intense force sending the Killswitch crashing onto the floor. that's when he noticed an electrical surge traveling through his body." GUGAAAAACKK UHHHH" Honor Guard had it a circuit box that sent sparks falling onto the water that slowly began to flood the roof.It was unlucky for Jason, The water rolled over towards his which fell to the ground after , the batman's attack

The electrical surge traveled through Merc with integrity body for about  5 minutes, he stood up on one knee , as drool dripped for his lips, the suit he wore wasn't entirely shock resistant, he was still able to get hurt by electrical attacks, Akira explained this to him several times, but he never thought he would get into a situation that would involve electricity. he stood up from the puddle as it rolled down his back, he felt soar in the body, but it was nothing serious" stupid  bastard....guah...that's the second time he did something that nearly ended me" Jason said irritated. Jason didnt know where honor guard was , he was almost knocked unconscious by the kick" bloodhound...is he still in the area?" Jason said achingly" yea he is , he's  on the building adjacent to you. Jason looked across the next roof to see James outline.

" You know what, this man pisses me off, no one pisses me off and gets away with it, he wants to play rough, ill play dirty" Jason Leaped from the building into the streets of Manhattan, the impact of his landing broke the street surface and left a crater. cars screeched as they stop rapidly, pedestrians screamed as they took notice in the foreign figure" for once, my morals will have to be ignored"  a cop came towards Jason with a gun pulled out " FREEZE DONT MAKE A MOVE" the cop yelled loudly as a formation of cop cars flooded the streets" tsh... i don't normally kill the innocent, but i have to do what i have to do" Jason charged at th cop and disarmed him by unleashing a fierce shuto strike which broke the wrist of the cop, he grabbed the cops gun  and dashed towards an opening between the V formation, He fired several precise shots aimed at 2 cops head that blocked hi path" YOU SEE THIS  JAMES ?" he screamed as he ran away from the hot zone

I - Robot turned into an alley, and began to scale the wall like spider man" Bloodhound, send a helicopter with a gunner, im going to have to F# ck with this guys head a bit" he said into his helmet communication system" what the hell are you planning on doing Jason?" Bloodhound responded, Jason reached a fire escape and crouched by a window sill to conceal himself" planning on taking a few innocent lives to upset this guy, i know that's not our motives, but i despise this guy with a passion" Jason replied hollowly" WHAT?! NO...NO..NOWAY. that's not what this organization for Jason yo....;* SHUT THE HELL UP AND DO IT BLOODHOUnD!!! Jason yelled. silence fell over for a few seconds, until the sound of sirens and discordant voices appeared" there he goes!" a cops faint voice said as he took fire at The Black malice" the chopper will be there in 5 minutes........" bloodhound said as Jason scaled up to the roof of the housing complex, he was one building across from the dark night" now time to hit him with the heavy duty weapons. he pressed a button on his sui once more, and a narrow rocket appeared on his arm, this baby can blow up a tank if it wanted too" he mumbled to himself. He took aim at the building , and launched the rocket from his arm. the rocket soared through the air like a sparrow, colliding withe the building, a massive explosion occurred, if close it almost sound like a comet crashing into the earths surface. Glass shards regined upon the city, injuring many innocent people in the process....Bullet Ride's morals...were gone

Honor Guard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Honor Guard

BAM! And the first honorang crashed into his shoulder at the same moment the second sliced through the circuit box and the electrical surge fell to the dampened roof. Roulette made a quick 180 degree turn but he was too slow. Honor Guard had already leaped into the air and introduced Bullet Ride's face to the bottom of his boot. Once he leaped off the sound of shotgun rang out directly behind him. As he neared the ledge of the next building honor tucked his head in performing an aerial cartwheel and landing on the ledge itself on his toes. He turned to see what hahd happened to Bullet Ride and was impressed with what he saw. The currents ran all through his body and he twisted violently as he was shocked. THis went on for five minutes and too Honor's surprise Roulette risen from the ashes intending to take this fight to a new level.

After mumbling something out of Honor Guard's sound frequency he turned his head directly to where HG was. The two gazed upon eachother for a moment, rage was written all across Roulette's features and The Guard could tell he was about to do something he would regret. Leaping off the building Roulette landed amongst the crowd and James was sure he was trying to escape. James took off in a sprint diving off the building and grabbing to a light pole. While holding on he used his momentum to spin around the pole a few times before flying forward and tucking into a 360 front flip. He landed on top of an armored car crouching, his large caped draped over him. In the time it took Honor to reach ground level Bullet had already put down three cops killing two. "YOU SEE THIS  JAMES?" He bellowed in taunt of Honor Guard. the blatant killing was no doubt a ploy to get inside Honor Guard's psyche and take him out of this fight mentally. Little did Roulette know this only made Honor Guard more focused and with each innocent live taken, The Guard would only become determined, more vicious in his quest to put down Bullet. Searching hard through the mobs of people Honor Guard caught a glimpse of Roulette ducking into an alleyway nearly missing an old woman who was startled by the whole event. A few less then pleasant words left her lips as James sped past her to find Bullet Ride had disappeared.

"M, I need-- I know I know. He's up top. And watch out, a chopper's coming your way."
Taking out his grappling hook Honor waited until it latched on to something solid, a door knob and began to pull the trigger once again to zip himself up there. Once he was over the ledge James unhooked the hook, the line retracted back into the mechanism and put the hook away for safe keeping. His eyes darted from left to right searching for Roulette who was staring at the building James was on moments ago. In a flash a small rocket propelled itself into the same building and a catastrophic eplosion enused. The sheer force expelled shook the ground and a shockwave resonated knocking the many civillians gathered around to the ground. The sound was loud enough to shatter ones eardrums at point blank and if not for the built in noise cancelling systems in James' cowl he'd be temporarily defeaned by the roar. Debris shot out, destroying many police vehicles and claiming more lives. The building itself crumbled to the ground slowly the people inside meeting a most painful demise. More ambulances and fire trucks crowded the streets and the city of New york was plunged into chaos.

The cries of men, women and children mixed with  the blaring of horns and sirens filled the air of this windy night. The source of it all was the man who stood in front Honor Guard. A contract killer with an arsenal that rivalled his own. This was proof of the great destruction a man with money and access can cause. This is what Honor Guard chose not to become but to fight against. As the anger welled inside him Honor Guard blocked its path. Anger would make him sloppy if he succumbed to it and at this moment he needed to be one hundred percent precise with every move he made. Taking great strides The Guard silently advanced upon his foe and once within range attempted to deliver a hard knee to his face with the intent to shatter his nose. He followed up with a hard left uppercut trying to break his jaw and ended the close combat with a kick aimed the chest with enough striking power to breakdown a brick wall.  His senses caught a shift in the winds motion and he immediately perform and two backflips the second with no hands. A trail of bullets occupied the space he was at a second before. Honor turned to spy a helicopter hanging on the air, its headlights focused on him. Honor Guard leaped onto the next building and broke into a set of acrobatic flips and twists working hard to avoid contact with the chain gun bullets being spewed at him. "M, I'm gonna take the honormobile. Have the Honorcopter in position at this location with the cloaking device active." A bit of static was heard before M chimed in. "Got it, you want emps?--- Please and thank you." The Guard rolled over the ledge sliding down a pipeline and rebounding off of it leaping into his honormobile and taking off with the chopper heavy on his trail.