#1 Edited by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to create a Hell location thread. I do not wish to control it, or the Devil however. But it seems like one of those locations in which the community should talk about it and bounce ideas off eachother first as opposed to just making it. Personally I'd like to keep it simple. As in the Lucifer, cast out of heaven, demons, arch angels, etc, version. Then whatever nuisances get added through interactions and demonic characters would just help flesh it out.

There are several variations of Hell which is why I propose to keep it simple. More John Constantine less Wonder Woman/Hades & The Underworld. That way if, or when, users start getting into Pantheons they can create their own underworlds.

Thoughts, ideas?

#2 Posted by The_Puzzler (6486 posts) - - Show Bio

HOW typical of a Knightfall, when one goes to hell, they don't just sit there and take it, no they attempt to get a decent control of it XD

#3 Edited by Tiferet (251 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd be for it. Especially since I may have some stuff happening in the future.

#4 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Andy Steven Summers (5234 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with simplicity being the best route to start with. I think something similar should be commented on for Heaven as well.

#6 Posted by The_Puzzler (6486 posts) - - Show Bio

@quintus_knightfall: Oh and you have my vote, the problem with attempts at this fore and brimstone is the lacking of simplicity, this could fix the problem.

#7 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with simplicity being the best route to start with. I think something similar should be commented on for Heaven as well.

I am not at all surprised that when I mentioned hell you mention heaven lol

#8 Posted by Ellie_Knightfall (4820 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd love to have a Heaven location. That was tons of fun over on LW

#9 Posted by Andy Steven Summers (5234 posts) - - Show Bio

@quintus_knightfall: lmao, not to derail the thread of anything. Just that I'm saying simplicity would be best for both.

I could get you out of hell! (But I won't xP well not intentionally lol)

Sacred Blade of the Order: This single-edged Japanese sword is most commonly referred to as a Katanna. The slender curve in this blade reaches 30 inches in length and is crafted out of a magically enhanced metal or an unknown origin. The magical enchantments on the blade make it sharper and capable of cutting other metals with ease. Towards the bottom of the blade there are seven symbols also known as Kanji, engraved in diamonds. Each representing a virtue from Bushido, the way of the warrior, code of the Samurai. Benevolence, Courage, Honesty, Honor, Integrity, Loyalty, and Respect. The hilt and hand guard of the magnificent blade is polished white and molded in the shape of a Dragon, two red rubies set as its eyes. The sheath of the blade was also forged as a weapon in mind. Such as a blowgun, staff, or snorkel. The magical enchantment in the sword also allows for any cut to negate the healing factor that a recipient might have. Legends tell that this blade is a weapon forged to combat the Oni (Demons/Devils) and that even a simple cut burns them with a holy fire. It is also said that if this blade was to ever shed the blood of an innocent virgins life, that it would open the gates of hell.

#10 Edited by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

It is also said that if this blade was to ever shed the blood of an innocent virgins life, that it would open the gates of hell.

So many rpg ideas hahahah Instantly having flashes of Supernatural.

#11 Posted by Andy Steven Summers (5234 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

@andy_steven_summers: LOL I doubt it :P The Assassin isnt the "lets take it slow" type of boyfriend hahaha

(Gonna pm you real quick )

#13 Posted by The Psyentist (19124 posts) - - Show Bio

HOW typical of a Knightfall, when one goes to hell, they don't just sit there and take it, no they attempt to get a decent control of it XD

My thoughts exactly. LOL

#14 Posted by Andy Steven Summers (5234 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Bloodstone (913 posts) - - Show Bio

@quintus_knightfall: my conception of heaven and hell when I write is that theres Heaven/Hell a large universal plane that defines the typical pov. It from there branches into layers Hades/Vahalla etc

I regret not having used the Prime Hell thread

This thread in discussion though I agree should start out simple theres a place for the good dead and the bad dead. And then rpgers can submit history additional locations etc along the way

#16 Edited by EdwardWindsor (14340 posts) - - Show Bio

Will it add to board? , Yes.

Will it be run properly, Yes.

Is it being well explained and simply laid out?, Yes

Will it be used, certainly

Done do it.

#17 Edited by Armistice (4132 posts) - - Show Bio

breaks out marshmallows and starts making smores on the open flames

#18 Posted by Ellie_Knightfall (4820 posts) - - Show Bio

@andy_steven_summers said:
It is also said that if this blade was to ever shed the blood of an innocent virgins life, that it would open the gates of hell.

So many rpg ideas hahahah Instantly having flashes of Supernatural.

I really wanna do a supernatural-themed rpg soon.

#19 Posted by Andy Steven Summers (5234 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Ellie_Knightfall (4820 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Edited by Grand Master (46 posts) - - Show Bio

@quintus_knightfall: A dark forbidden language echoed throughout the room in a rhythmic chant. An ancient elderly man sat kneeling in lavish robes embroiled with arcane insignias. His old boney fingers swirled over an empty crystal ball as he joined in with the chanting. Long sharp fingernails scratched along the surface of the orb as smoke began to pilfer inside. Thickening the smoke soon gave way to images of hellfire and brimstone. "Kazen, I summon you. Come forth" There was a rumbling roar as the red ring fixated on his finger flared alive with energy.

Inside the orb was now an image of a devilish creature. "Master" it replied obediently, but reluctantly.

"There is one inside if your realm who owes me a debt yet unpaid. Find him, bring him before me."

"You dare send me on so trivial of a task?" the demon began to bark back.

"I DARE!" the Master commanded authoritatively. That blood red ring sparking with power.

The monstrous creature was forced down onto one knee. "Yes, my Master" he growled out as the image faded.

#22 Posted by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

we having one unitary hell for all amalgamated religion or hell as a 'world' with countries and stuff

#23 Posted by Pyrogram (41269 posts) - - Show Bio

@andy_steven_summers said:

I'd love to have a Heaven location. That was tons of fun over on LW

I could still do the Mount Olympus thing...In the pm all the CoE's agreed..you are yet to comment though :P

#24 Edited by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@quintus_knightfall: I did a hell location once Devils Lake Diner, I didn't notify the COE though.

If you want to use any of the stuff in there you got me permish, If you don't thats cool I don't mind

#25 Posted by Connoisseur (6583 posts) - - Show Bio

Do it.

#26 Edited by omegablast452 (2426 posts) - - Show Bio

IF YOU DO,

I will contest the right to take a large amount of land in the name of the pack through mortal kombat or war. >_>

#27 Posted by Charlemagne (6964 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegablast452: lol I dont want to claim Hell or any land. I want to make the "location" so there's an actual reference point and sandbox to play in :P

#28 Posted by omegablast452 (2426 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_arashikage:I'm still gonna claim land >_>

the age of the Vampires is over, now is the rise of the Lycans.

#29 Posted by DecayingRose (214 posts) - - Show Bio

IF YOU DO,

I will contest the right to take a large amount of land in the name of the pack through mortal kombat or war. >_>

ehm thats Reaver's gig xP lol

#30 Posted by omegablast452 (2426 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Pyrogram (41269 posts) - - Show Bio

O'hell! Zaniel will have words with thee.

#32 Posted by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Actually I think it's the rise of Angels.

More of them now than ever before.

#33 Edited by Pyrogram (41269 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Edited by omegablast452 (2426 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@omegablast452 said:

O'hell! Zaniel will have words with thee.

*Calls blood lusted Omega*

#35 Posted by Pyrogram (41269 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by omegablast452 (2426 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Edited by Pyrogram (41269 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by omegablast452 (2426 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by Pyrogram (41269 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by omegablast452 (2426 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Lycan alchemy drugs, prevents you to have the urge to kill you everything you see but at the same time side effects make you loopy.