Hell is for the loveless

Dark_Desire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Dark_Desire

Swallowed by the darkness so long ago I have lost more than the amount of days or weeks I have spent here. I have lost my mind, my sanity and whatever was left of what could have been saved of that young boy with the capacity to do good in this world. The clutches that gripped me tightly from reaching a positive destiny had held me forever in this endless abyss. I no longer scream as my vocal chords are repeatedly torn to shreds from either torture or simply over usage. I stopped bothering to eat my way out of the walls as my teeth were constantly torn out and grown back for what may have been biological studies.

No Caption Provided

The constant hunger that dwelled in my digestive system had grown to a rampaging starvation that I have now grown accustomed to. I am fed through a paper box that falls from the blacked out ceiling that offers only a small glimpse of light and brightness.

My attempts to climb whatever barrier encages me are met with failure as a painful electric shock that has no comparison brings me back down into the palms of oblivion. I would cry if my tear ducts had enough hydration or salt to produce them, but they don't.

I have not only accepted my fate, but I have embraced the fact that there will be no salvation for me. There is no heaven nor hell. I have no future nor past. There is only now and nothingness. The little things I do remember aren't pleasant, but I know they're real. Born to a sickly mother that I never knew and a abusive father whom I never loved, all I have known is suffering. Feeding on the flesh and bone that was once an Alaskan hospital has led to my capture, torture and pleads for death's freeing touch. Only to find it too good to hold in her cold embrace.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What is your name?"

A voice. My entire time here, their has never been a word, a sound, or let alone a voice spoken. Only human like beings in black armor, guns and medical gear have ever entered my prison. They had never made a noise when approaching me, but just simply aimed there strange guns at me causing me to lose all sense and consciousness. Just to find myself strapped to an examine table with my mouth agape, waiting for the removal of my organs, teeth, and tongue. Then again as they regenerated back. And again. And again. AND AGAIN!

"I ask again, what is your name?"

I look around my surroundings and see nothing. My extremely enhanced vision and senses have never picked anything up. I still make no effort to find a way out of my situation. I simply look at the ground and answer as truthfully as my shredded speech box will allow me to.

"I….I don't know?"

No Caption Provided

The words escape my mouth and I think I should feel a sort of sadness. But I don't. I can't. I think I want to respond in what should be anger. I….I think I should say something else, more….frustrated? I don't know what to feel. I don't know how to feel.

"Good."

The voice that reverberates through the void is just as apathetic as myself, neither feeling content or disappointed with my confused response. The sounds of metal on concrete and vice versa scraping against each other begin to echo. The feeling of….Dirt? No, sand. It begins to spill onto my face and into my eyes as sunlight breaks through the ceiling. A single large door about the size of a Jet hangar begins to open vertically from it's high elevation

"Go now. You are my famine that cannot my satisfied. You are the thirst that cannot be quenched. Quickly befor-"

Gunshots ring throughout the tunneled bastille from the intercom located in an unknown location. Men shouting throughout the static. The doors begin to close again. The gates to my deliverance are shutting me out once more. No. Not this time. I don't know what motivates me or what can possibly pushing me, but I want….I want to escape.

I sprint forwards towards and up the wall in a vertical sprint as my shoeless feet grasp the sleek wall. Losing speed, I bite it down in a massive clenching. So close. My fingers tear at the barrie, propelling me forward as my jaws keep the pace. Finally reaching the surface with one final launch off my flexed hamstrings, I become airborne. The wind flows through my snow white hair as the sun bathes me in it's warmth. The moment of ecstasy is short-lived as I slam face first onto the gritty sand that first hinted at my redemption. This is where I mark a new beginning. This is how I find myself.

No Caption Provided

Dark_Desire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Feel free to comment and review. All criticism is welcomed. I'll fix the grammar/spelling mistakes tomorrow when I'm not as tired.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

@dark_desire: This was really well written and the gifs were a nice touch as well.

_Braveheart_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Nice.

Dark_Desire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers