Hell and Back

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Nymphixia

This would teach her to stick her nose where she wished it wasn't. An attempt to prevent Hell on Earth had sent the demon Nymphixia -- the Red Angel of the Harvest -- back into the bowels of the pit that she had worked so hard to escape. While the attempt had failed, it had been in absolutely no part due to Nyx's efforts. The party had been divided by their own pride, split apart one by one, and the apocalypse had never occurred.

Leaving Princess Nevermore in the bowels of Hell, alone and unwanted, a paragon among those who had once been her own people. What felt like months had passed, though she could not determine how much time may have elapsed on Earth. Months of combat and bloodshed. Months of torture and brutality. Nyx fought against Hell, one against many, always thinking of the life she had left on Earth and always searching for a way back.

She had no clue how long it had been before she found it. The "rip" in reality left by Rakdos Dagon (though she wondered what ever had happened to the big red fiend) when he had used the power of a cult to flee the underworld. The trail had been faint, and the scar almost entirely sealed, but that did not stop her. Nymphixia was no mere demon... she was a demigod, the direct blood-daughter of one of the most powerful entities in existence or out of it. It was high time that someone remembered that.

By fire, by spell, and by claw, she did re-open that scar. That tear between worlds, forced open by a force more malevolent than she. She opened it, unleashing a seemingly endless tunnel of moist, searing flesh. Blood and fire caked her as she crawled through the portal, what felt like the length of a football field.

When she finally spilled out the end of the infernal tube, Nyx collapsed, her breathing labored and forced. She tightened her fists, struggling to stand and beginning to hobble through the unknown city. It wasn't her wounds -- those healed. It was pure exhaustion, both physical and emotional. She had been fighting for such a long time to escape Hell. She missed the Children of the Damned, and she missed Ophelia, the only true light in her life. She needed to get home.

Slinking into an alleyway, Nymphixia shifted forms, the red-skinned demoness fading and being replaced by her vessel: A blonde, tattooed punk girl that she only introduced as "Nyx." It harnessed her abilities a fair deal, reining in her strength and fire-breath, but it would help her blend in until she found out where she was. Question was... where was she?

No Caption Provided

Alpha_Dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Welcome back. Nice re-entrance. ;)

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alpha_dog: Thank you! I wanted to kinda have that Hell on Earth storyline have some kind of repercussions, so I decided to have the storyline take its toll on Nyx even if it didn't go much of anywhere.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Look who is back!

Asherah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh my God my precognition is in work again! I thought about you yesterday, in relation to something. And now here you are!

Solid. And a pretty picture.

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asherah: Thankzz! And yup, I'm back for the moment, just needed a break!

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

Your back?!!

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

#9  Edited By ShadowSwordmaster

Welcome Back.

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nymphixia: "Child, your in the city between worlds, The world of Darkness." Says weARElegion, "I am the creator of this passage and city.. in a sense a purgatory. You may pass on through or stay as long as you like, there ways to get around to such other cities as Ravens Landing or Gothic City." says weARElegion, "Feel free to explore or leave whenever your up to strength"

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wearelegion: [ Sorry I haven't responded to this, but it kinda caught me out of left field as it doesn't mesh with my plans for this arc at all. Nyx is no stranger to interdimensional travel, particularly between Hell and Earth, so the odds of her ending up in a place she didn't intend are... pretty low. ]

@boschepg: Could be fun; the two characters have a very mixable style.

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nymphixia: "I merely snatched you as you crossed over, figuring this a place for you to consider on your travels back" says weARElegion. By the way Jon Black plans on a journey here as well, if not a residence.