Heaven Is Nice This Time Of Year (PART 1)

Kid_Devil_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Kid_Devil_

((Hey! I'm sure a few of you remember me! @kiddevil being the genius I am I have forgotten the password I used back when that account was new some of you know I've been lurking on other accounts but its time for me to bring the douchebag that is KD into CVnU.))

One year ago

Over the waters where champion city once stood, The teen-aged devil hovered with giant bat-like wings keeping him airborne. He looked with sorrow down at the waters. The city was gone he hadn't minded it being sunk when he still had his teammates. But now his teammates were missing from action just like the island. With the thoughts once again fresh in his mind his fists and teeth clenched the rage he was known for obvious on his face. His body radiated heat that made the salt water around him boil and steam. Fish and other sea creatures floated up to the surface. Boiled alive. "@$#$^^%$%^&!!!!" The demon screamed in a low tone that sent a chill down his own spine. With the scream the red skinned form Warren held changed into a muscular yellow skinned form with a loud crack. It sounded like every bone cracking and healing in seconds. He yelled the four letter word again. Boiling salt water splashing up at him. He blacked out, his eyes as red as blood with rage.

Two weeks later

The teen demon awoke in the darkness his entire body ached he smelled his own blood the familiar smell of gasoline. His limbs were bound to the walls with chains heavy even for the demon. Each chain link etched with runes, glowing with a eerie light. A screech sounded though the room as the only metal door opened letting light flood though. Warren shut his eyes as they adjusted when he reopened them he felt one stick, he was almost positive the eyelid was only held on by a thread of skin. The man standing in the door way had a unholy aura around him. The power radiating off the man felt like broken glass on warren's flayed skin.

"I assume you know who I am Mr.Peace?" The man asked his voice sounded like it was far away but loud at the same time "you? Just some F**kin' c**t... trying... to act like king.... F**kwit of... the lowlife sh*tf**ks" Warren responded between coughs of blood trying not to gag on the chain tied around his mouth. He felt like his lung was collapsed while he spoke. "Always the comedian I see. Its common with lesser de-." the man said before getting hit in the face with a blood filled loogie "Suck it you racist bag of piss" the teen-aged devil said ending in a coughing fit. Sighing the man pulled a old fashioned razor from the pocket of his khakis "I thought we'd be polite a little longer."

Light and sound drained from the room. But pain that was very very clear. Each slice, each scream of pain he couldn't hear. Each time the razor met his flesh it provided a burst of light where for a second he could hear the end of his scream and see the blood splattered room. He tore at the chains he pulled and pulled feeling the tear his arms out of their sockets each time the blade hit his flesh the strength drained from his body just like his blood. It seemed to go on for an eternity when light hit his eyes again. The same man stood in front of him drenched in the Kid Devil's blood now seemingly wearing a priests robes. He began mumbling words slowly and then fast the light drained and then came back quickly. In the pit of his stomach KD felt heat. Something he never felt anymore. It rose and rose, closing off his throat. Black light poured from his mouth and nose as flames consumed Warren's body.

TO BE CONTINUED...

First part of the story. Not my best work written in 30 minutes. Criticize complain. I'm open to criticism. So spill. Next part will be up soon enough.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

I enjoy the read and glad to see you in action.

Kid_Devil_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_devil_: It shows in your writer too and I can not wait to see what you can do.

Kid_Devil_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: Glad to hear it but to be honest I'm not even sure what tricks are up my sleeve yet.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_devil_: Only you may know that but only time will tell.