• 128 results
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Final Arrow

Maelstrom had become queen at a young age and had ruled her kingdom fairly, Over time she became wiser and seeks to untie the split factions of her world under one flag, But not all believe in their queen and her ideals.

There are those amongst her people who wish to stop her plan, Powerful men and woman who have offered a large reward for her death, They have only asked one thing that it is done at the masked ball in front of all the visiting diplomats so no one can continue her work.

But she has surrounded herself with brave warriors who will give their lives not only for the Queen but for her plans as well, Never far from her side and always ready to fight, But the Queen will no doubt be feeling the stress of office now with all her plans and enemies in a collision course what will be the outcome?

Normal Rules applies

You will have to choose aside

Maelstroms Royal Guard

Bounty Hunters

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Maelstrom

Yet another paper joined the mess of others on the floor. Her pen laid next to her as the paper stood still. Two words. That was all she managed in her two hours locked away. Her office looked a mess by her standards. Papers littered the floor, and several pens had already broken in her aggravation. Her guards stood outside of her doors watching ever vigilantly even moreso now that the day of her speech was coming. It felt like an eternity for her.

"Nothing. Two hours and nothing." Spoke the exasperated Queen. She rose to her feet, her royal tunics falling behind her, in tow with her long red hair and she marched to the window. Her arms came across the silverish plating across the ledge of the porch. It was beautiful. Down below she could see her people living their lives with little to no worry. And her only hope was to keep it as it was for them.

Unity. It was what she always wanted. It was an ideal that she always held close to her. Often times did news of the destruction of other civilizations or planets always come to her ears. Even as a child she was witness to such dreadful news, and she knew that if she were to attain the throne she would not let that fate befall her planet, her people. She took a long drawn out breath and moved back inside to her office, closing the doors behind her.

It was a very stressing time. She knew that others were seeking her head. She knew that others did not agree with what she would attempt to do. Her life was forfeit in a sense, but it only gave her more strength and determination. She moved off towards the double doors of her chambers and struck them open. Immediately her guards surrounded her.

"My lady." Hazell spoke, nodding as he did so She gave a nod of greeting to him and moved for the doors that led outside of the palace.

"I am going to the marketplace. I need to get my mind off things. You may stay behind." And she hurried out onto the royal courtyard towards the Marketplace. Folly to go out alone with a price on her head? You'd think that, but there were more guards around her kingdom that she'd like to think of.

Post Edited:2007-10-27 19:26:03

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Final Arrow

The halls where filled with people moving and preparing the ball, Each invite was being scanned and imbedded with a chip that was placed randomly in each ticket, the codes where diffrent for each one making them almost impossible to counter fit, Arrow stood over them his crimson eyes watching making sure no mistake was made.

He wore the white and blue Royal Guard colours with pride, His planet was far from this one , It was covered in green as far as the eye could see, They where a tree tribe called the leants, Excelent marks men and warriors and he was their greatst , Maelstrom had sent an envoy to his home world and they had sent him to her, At first he grew bored passing diplomatic letters between the worlds.

But it was Maelstrom who had asked him to join the Royal Guard and it had not been long before he was their captain, Two swords hung of his hips and ran down each white trouser leg, resting against his hood was a long bow with no string, It was known as a kentic bow, Once it had been drawen and it's users fingers had pulled back a line of blue energy would appear and create a powerful arrow.

It had been along time since he had used it in battle, But something was in the air and it never left his back, After the invites where done and sent out, Arrow went to report to the queen, He walked down the crystal halls they shone with such radiance and beauty , The floor was close to what we would call whit Marble and each step echoed along the hall, Then out of one of the castle windows he saw her Leaving the castle alone .

Turning on his feet, He ran out the front door and followed not to close so that she would see him, But close enough to react to danger, She needed time to herself, sadly that was not a luxry a Queen could have.

Post Edited:2007-10-27 19:17:24

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By The_Ghostshell

A group of four sat huddled around a table at the Space Station’s bar. But unlike the rest of the patrons, these four individuals were here for business. Gambler, perhaps the galaxy’s most notorious bounty hunter, sat nonchalantly as he listened to perhaps the most insane proposition he had ever had the privilege to sit in on. To his right, his co-pilot and closes friend, Lady T. She was less notorious in name only. Her deeds however were the stuff of legends. She had met Gambler on the prison planet of Kwates. As a teenager she helped the roguish captain mount an execute an escape, the only two people to ever survive such a feet.

Perhaps there most famous act, was the theft of an Imperial Class Star Runner, named Nexus. It was a prototype and there for the only one of its kind. The plans along with all data for the ship had been destroyed during the theft.

But now, Gambler and Lady T were being offered a job, a bounty so outrageous, it brought a grin to Gambler’s face.

Think of it this way Captain. It will be an opportunity to prove in fact, you are the greatest bounty hunter alive.

The cocky Captain just laughed as he lit up a smoke. Glancing over at Lady T, he turned back to the two men. They slowly slid a metal case across the table.

All the information you need is contained in this case. Along with thee advance we agreed upon. Do we have a deal?

Pausing for a minute, Gambler smirked,

“Consider the bitch dead.”

Post Edited:2007-10-27 19:31:30

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

"The bird has left the nest, I repeat, the bird has left the nest" Donnie spoke into his headset between panicked breaths.

He watches as a well-dressed man began to exit the building, surrounded on all sides by bodyguards. He held his gun steady regaining his cool after his brief moment of panic. He pressed his eye against the guns sight, trying to obtain a shot. He let out a long sigh as he held his weapon steady, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. He watched his sight fell on the head of his mark and like a machine he pulled the trigger. Donnie smiled as the bullet entered his victims head, killing him instantaneously. He dropped back into the shadows of the rooftop as he watched the bodyguards run around like headless chickens.

"The wings have been clipped" he spoke.

Good. Collect the egg and return it to the den

Donnie leapt from the rooftop, landing like a cat onto the ground below. Upon his landing he immediately unsheathed his blade, his other hand drawing his pistol. He was on top of them before they knew what was going on. He was a whirlwind of murder, mutilating the bodyguards on by one, shooting any stragglers. After defeating the guards his eyes fell on a silver suitcase. He walked over and retrieved it, not daring to open it.

"I have the egg"

Excellent. Take it to the den

Donnie disappeared into the night, on his way to the bar and a big payday.

Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Jake Malcom

Jake had finally gotten the royal guard outfit out of the closet.

"I swear i look like a sodding penquin." He says as he looks at himself over.

Mael had offered him the role of royal guard quite a long time ago. He brushed it off the first time with a "Im not a suit guy love, i am sorry" But over the long years his life grew boring. The stray thieves and bounty hunters were growing boring, and unadventurous.

"Bullocks" he says as he snaps his fingers and disappears. And reappearing at the castle grounds. He could see the one Arrow off in the distance running towards an unaccompanied Mael.

"I swear if the man laughs he dies." He says before heading off towards Mael. More floating just over the ground rather than running.

He comes up to the illustrious beauty and bows before her.

"Hello my lady, its been a while hasn't it."

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Post Edited:2007-11-01 18:49:44

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8  Edited By Sparda

The bar was old, and run down. Smoke lingered about several circular shaped tables, in the dimly lit club. Women danced on podiums, and men watched, throwing money at them. It was all a disgusting place for disgusting people.

Which was why Sparda was there.

He sat in a corner, alone. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a photo. He looked to one of the men watching the dancers.

His mind thought back to the words said to him at the briefing.

Trent Easton. Intergalactic drug dealer and mob boss. Has a rap sheet longer than God's beard. Responsible for the deaths of 132 men, women and children. His main estate is surrounded by heavily armed guards, and laser auto cannons. The only, ONLY times he ever ventures out of the estate is when he leaves to the Kiss Kiss Club. He stays there for approximately 2 hours 33 minutes and 12 seconds before going into a backroom with one of the girls. The room has ten men standing in front of the door and two inside the room. We suggest that you make your move before he moves into the room

Sparda looked at his watch. It had been 2 hours and 27 minutes since Easton had entered the club. The man was in his late twenties-despite being relatively young, he had risen up the ranks until he had shot his boss in the back of the head and assumed his position. He wasn't stupid, that was for sure.

Sparda stood up, slowly. Two of the twelve bodyguards with Easton noticed him and handled their laser rifles.

Sparda smirked, and then walked slowly towards the main counter. He reached into his pocket. Four more of the men gazed at him with their rifles drawn. Sparda raised the hand to show that all he was holding was money. He put the bills on the counter. And then lowered his hands.

Just as he did, two pistols fell out of his sleeves into his hands.

The guards raised their rifles and shot, but were two slow.

Sparda leaped towards the podium. The girl managed to dive out of the way as Sparda grabbed onto the pole and flung himself off of it into the midst of the guards. They couldn't use their weapons at this close range without hurting Easton.

Sparda pistol whipped one of the men in the face, knocking him down. At the same time, he pointed behind his back with his other gun and fired. The bullet hit the man in the face, blood gushing as he fell to his knees and then to the ground. Sparda spun and jumped towards two more, hit them in mid-air with a kick, and pushed off, sending them flying into a table, making it shatter. He flipped off of them and landed behind another guard. He grabbed the man's hand-the one that held his laser rifle-and with Sparda's other hand, shot him three times in the back. Blood pooled out of the man's mouth. Sparda aimed the man's hand at the remaining guards and unloaded the laser rifle at them. Bolts flew from the gun into the men, sizzling holes appearing in their chests as they fell to the ground. Sparda tossed the man aside.

All that was left was Easton.

The mobster had grabbed one of the men's laser rifles and aimed it at Sparda, three feet away. Sparda kicked the gun out of his hands, spun, and delivered a straight kick to the man's chest. Two of his ribs snapped as he flew backwards into the counter. He slumped down, panting hard, right up to the point where five bullets hit him in the chest. He fell sidways to the floor and blood streaked onto the counters side.

Sparda holstered his smoking pistols. He turned away, but turned back again as the dancer showed herself from her hiding place. Sparda reached into his pocket again, pulled out some bills, and tossed them at the girl. Then he turned and strode out of the club. He pressed a hand to his earpiece.

"Mission Accomplished", he said.

From the other end of the line, "Payment on the way"

Sparda smiled.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Final Arrow

The Com beeped twice , Arrow ran his pale hand down to his side and pressed a small round button "Arrow" , The voice was that of a young girl "Sir the invites are all getting rsvpd as we talk, Most have said they will becoming", Arrow looked over at Mael who now had DC standing in front of her, A little grin broke on his face as he saw DC in the uniform.

"I am on my way back now, Prepare the security plans for me to go over , If anyone wishes to adress the queen before the ball in three days , then they must be screened by me and only me", The line was silent for a moment "Sir the plans will be in your study for when you return".

Glancing around quickly he made sure that she would be safe before leaving, DC would protect her and she was not to far from the castle, If she was to be the one to unite the broken worlds then she would need all the protection she could get on the night, Many pepole where against the ideals that she had, Arms dealers , Bounty hunters and powerful players.

But Arrow himself had not always been clean cut, He recalled heading back to the castle, There was a time where he had killed for money , This allowed him to enter their world thier way of thinking, He had spies in almost everything and if he did not have spies he had talkers, Men who would sell infomation for credits, Little things had reached his ears, But it was not the time to worry the queen, Her mind would be full of panic.

It was his job and the other guards to protect her as long as they did their jobs Arrow enterd from the south , the two guards stood at attention as he walked past "At Ease" , He hated that, Rules and regulation , Arrow wanted his men to be warriors but friends as well, You could never trust someone you have not shared a drink with.

Climbing the large marble stairs till he got to his studie he sat down going over the plans changing , guard routes , Doubling men at weakend points, A young man brought in a cup of hot Borag, It was hot and the sweet smell of grass root milk filled his room, THe boy bowed and left leaving Arrow to his work, It would no be long before he would have council with the Queen.
Post Edited:2007-10-27 20:25:51

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Maelstrom

She walked along the long stretching stands that littered the small space of owned stalls. It was something that had always been around, and even if they were technologicall more advanced, she knew of the hardships of other. Not everyone could afford space to set up shop and this was a means to get a feel for ancient times while helping the less fortunate. She walked amongst the throng of people, who stopped when they saw her walk past. They all bowed and nodded to her. And she offered them smiles.

Inside, however, she felt something more. Long it had been since she'd taken the reins of her parents. Too young, to become Queen but she was forced to take her place. She wished she could fade into the stars. Take one of her ships and disappear but it was cowardice. Even just the thought itself. This was her life and she had come to accept it.

Moving along some stands, she felt the presence of another not far off and smirked. It had to be Arrow. She was used to him by now, he had a sixth sense about these things. Whenever she thought she was being crafty and could sneak off, there stood her friend. It was amusement to her now. Arrow and Kain knew her too well. She came to a stop and looked at some of the wares of an elderly woman.

From behind her a voice rung out and she turned. She raised a brow before smirking at the male that stood behind her. "Indeed it has been. What brings you to the capital? You said you would avoid this place at all costs."

Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jake Malcom

A grin showed on Jakes face.

"Boredom my lady, the worlds grown boring after being around for so long. And i thought that being in the company of a woman with such beauty as you. The world may become a bit more interesting."

Looking around at the people bowing to her.

"What is going on? Ive been out of the loop for some time lady ?"

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Maelstrom

She smiled at him, turning to pick up one of the old woman's fares, while placing a several gold coins on her stand and pocketing the item, with the woman thanking her endlessly. She turned back to male and smirked. "Boredom? My it must surely "suck" to be you." She laughed. "Don't try flattering me, Jake. I won't accept to have a drink with you. It's not becoming of my Queenly duties."

Sariaf'ca smiled and began walking knowing that Jake would follow. He was an interesting character. She had offered him a position in her guard but he refused. He was also a terrible flirt, which would explain why she always tended to hear rumors of him and some lady friend. She walked slowly, eyeing what other items the others had to offer. "We are having a ball in a few days time. Surely, you'll hear more of it if you overhear people speaking."

She came to a stop. Having spoken of the ball and what she had to do she didn't feel like being out here for too long anymore. "Accompany me to the palace. If you're as bored as you claim my offer is still on the table."

Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Jake Malcom

"Yes it does "suck" to be me my lady. But i overcome it with endless nights of drinks and...well more drinks.Aww come on one drink with a fellow like me wont ruin you queenly duties

Seeing the look on her face when he says this, he smirks and continues.

" And actually i havnt heard anything of the ball i apologize. I dont tend to let the people i kill talk much im sorry."

He stops when she does almost falling over onto his face. He listens to her and then points at the royal garb he has on. "Do you really think i would have dressed like this if i hadn't thought about that. Yes id be glad to be in your service."

Bowing he thinks to himself Wow! she has amazing legs.

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By Lady Tlieso

"It's been a pleasure doing business with you gentlemen as usual. We'll be in contact shortly for the rest of the money."

As the two men walked away Lady T leaned back in her chair and motioned for the waitress to bring them another round of drinks. A pretty girl walked over with a tray, her eyes on Gambler the entire time. Taking her drink from the waitress she waved her away.

"Here's to good business."

Raising her glass in salute she took a drink and spit it right back out. "What the hell?! What is this cheap crap? Where's that waitress?"

Standing by the bar the waitress was still staring at the man beside her and was oblivious to Lady T's attempts to get her attention. Of course Gambler thought it was hilarious.

Looking at the waitress she concentrated and nudged the distracted womans subconscious.

Bring me another whiskey and make it the good stuff. You're going to pay our tab because of your incompetence.

The waitress walked over with a slight dazed look on her face and handed her a glass. Slurring her words slightly she said, "Your bill has been taken care of, it's been a pleasure serving you."

As the waitress wandered away she turned to the charismatic man beside her. A huge grin spread across her pretty face,

"So boss, what's the plan?"

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Maelstrom

"Sorry. I can't drink. Maybe someday when I turn 700 years old we can share a shot of Whiskey. But until then you're alone with the drinking, Jake." She smirked and moved towards the castle. She felt like a yo-yo not knowing whether she was coming up or down. She had so much going through her mind. Although what she wanted was to relax and forget, she knew that the speech wouldn't write herself. It was best to get it done. She manuevered past a few people seeing some guards coming towards her. Wonderful, she thought to herself.

"Ah. In whichcase, welcome to the Royal Guard. I'm sure Arrow is going to enjoy "training" you." The other guards joined by their sides and she looked down to the ground with each step. Her heart lurched. Something was happening she could just feel it. A cold chill ran up her spine and she closed her eyes. Her enemies, they were plotting against her even now. She had to be strong. She could not falter the fate of her people were at stake. Her life was nothing when so many other lives could end. She took her lonely strode towards her palace.

No matter how many others surrounded her, she was always alone. It was her destiny and her fate as the Queen of Frasih'lein.

Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Jake Malcom

"I can wait." He says eying her up and down. "I can wait for eternity, looks like ill be around that long."

After hearing her mention Arrow and training her interupts her " Umm training that may be difficult, i can tell you that much. I dont train easily i learn rather quick but i dont take kindly to being train unless its by a woman."

He again attempts to be smooth but realizes Mael has something rather deep in mind. He walks up next to her almost reaches out to her but stops and asks " Everything alright my lady?"

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Copy

Copy was one of the royal guards of miss mael. He was wearing th normal clothing of the royal guards. the colors were white and blue. He wasn't in his armor form and he watched as the people were preparing the ball room for the party. Copy just sat their and watched them work it was his job to protect the castle.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Maelstrom

"You have to be trained, Jake. All members of the guard are trained. It has been instituted for thousands of years. You will be no different. Rules are rules." Even as the words came out of her mouth she wanted to laugh. She had broken so many of them, she wondered why she had kept them still after so long. Perhaps because they were laws her father had erected for the betterment of the society, and they worked. You only had to look around to see it. They had flourished greatly, and had become renowned warriors. She too had undergone the warriors training.

She was young but she wanted to learn to fight more than anything. She remembered the days she would sneak off and ask Captain Thuen to teach her to do certain moves. He'd refused at first but she was insistent and he gave in. They did it in secret. She loved Thuen, he was like an uncle to her. And he believed in her. But he too had perished the same day as her parents. She sighed internally, sadness overcoming her briefly. She turned to Jake and gave him a hollow smile.

"It is, Jake." And she neared the palace. She stared in the distance as she saw Kain, and offered him a smile. He knew he did not need to be formal with her. Infact, she held her guards as friends and treated them as such, which annoyed her when they addressed her so properly. She headed up the steps that led inside the royal palace and then turned to Jake. "I have to attend to some things, go find Arrow, or go to Kain and ask them to give you a briefing." And she disappeared towards her office.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambler finished his shot and slammed his glass down. He was still smiling after watching Lady T violate the waitress mind.

“Not here.” Said Gambler as he looked around. “Tis not safe here.”

The deadly duo walked out carrying the brief case, there ship was fueled and ready for take off. As Gambler started the reactor, Lady T ran a systems check. The cockpit was pitch black with thee exception of the instrument panel. An inferred scanner lowered from the ceiling, and came to life with numbers, and grids.

Opening the briefcase, Gambler removed a small metallic disk and inserted it into the main computer. The numbers on the grid rolled back to 00897 and locked. But the captain typed in a second set of numbers and glanced at Lady T. He could tell she was wondering about the secondary coordinates.

“We gotta have him for dis T. If were are going to pull dis off, we need D-Man”

And with that, Nexus pulled away from the space dock and blasted out into the stars.

Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Jake Malcom

Jake mumbles under his breath Damn rules And he puts on a smile for Maelstrom

"Well if you put it that way ill...try not to kill my "trainer" for your sake. I will do as i am told my lady"

Why do i need to be trained she knows damn well i am a good fighter bullocks he says to himself.

Hearing her words of having to attend to her things. "Ill go find Arrow since he will be my "trainer"."

Jake bows to his lady and turns around and heads for Arrows study. "If he is the same man i knew years ago, then his study should be right...here."

Jake smiles before pounding on the door to Arrows study rather than knocking

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Donnie stepped coolly into the bar. His coat flowed behind him as if it was an extension of his own body, appearing as if it moved upon it's own will. He brandished the polished silver suitcase in his right hand. He looked across the bar to see his usual pickup guy. Donnie stepped over to his table, sitting the suitcase in front of him.

"Just like I promised Billy, everything is in order" Donnie said with a smirk.

"I know. That's why we hire you, you get the job done" he says with a laugh. He reaches into his pocket and hands Donnie a wad of cash. "It's unmarked bills, straight off the presses" he says.

"Great" Donnie replied, happily accepting his payoff.

Donnie heads through the doors, stepping out into the streets of Elandor. There is a cool breeze and the night is lit by the lights of the city.

"Another day in the life of a bounty hunter..."

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Lady Tlieso

As the Nexxus sped off towards their first stop, Lady T put the ship into auto pilot and rose from her seat. Wrinkling her nose,"I smell like cheap booze and death sticks. Ew. I'm off to the fresher."

Leaving the cockpit she walked down the corridor to her small but well appointed room. As the doors opened before her she began to remove the various weapons she concealed on herself at all times. Several knives, throwing stars and a taser were thrown unceremoniously onto her bed. Removing her clothes she entered the fresher and emerged several minutes later feeling somewhat better.

"I cannot wait to take a real bath." she said to herself, "After we kill this queen I'm going to the spa for a week. I deserve it." Looking at herself in the mirror the pretty girl frowned as she combed her long dark hair.

"15 minutes to destination" the ship intoned over the speaker on the wall.

Dressing quickly in black body armor she strapped her normal weapons on and threw a dark green cloak on. She walked quickly back to her seat at the controls of the ship and looked at the planet before her.

Finally they had arrived at Elandor, now they just had to find D-Man.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Copy

Copy was still in the ballroom and looking at the place and he said

the place is looking good don't you think.

the scarab said

yeah it is. But are you sure people aren't going to attack?

copy said

Yea, i do believe someone is going to attack but you and i will be ready.

then people started to stare at copy and one of them said

is he talking to himself?

the girl next to her said

imaginative friend.

people always thought copy was crazy. But they didn't know he had a highley advanced tech scarab attached to his spine that could talk to him.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Maelstrom

"By Shere'gan!" She spoke loudly and just dropped the pen on the table. She crumpled up yet another piece of paper and threw it angrily on her floor. Why the hell was this so hard? She had written speeches before like it was nothing but right now, she could barely concentrate. The ball was nearing. It was practically at the door and she barely managed two lines. She was angry, tired, and stressed. She walked over to one of the walls on the far side and gazed at a painting of her parents.

The sat smiling, her father looking regal and larger than life. Her mother gazing softly with a caring look in her eyes. "Naneth.... Pappell. Grant me your strength. I need it so much right now. I don't know if I can go through with this. The entire world pounds at my door, some wishing for what I have striven for since the beginnings of my reign, since the length of yours..... Others oppose everything and wishing only for my demise. And here I stand unable to get the words to form rightly on paper. I no longer know if I can act as the strong monarch. I'm crumbling...." The Queen spoke her truth for the first time.

She leaned against the wall and hung her head down, one of her hands across her face. "Grant me strength...." She repeated. And then moved back towards her desk, praying to the merciful Goddess to help her in her plight.

Post Edited:2007-10-27 21:50:31

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By The_Ghostshell

After locking down the hatches of the Nexxus, Gambler and Lady T made there way into the heart of the city. D-Man was an up an coming smuggler and a world class bounty hunter, with a reputation all his own. The trouble with tracking a bounty hunter is, if they don’t want to be found, they wont. Word around the seedy underworld, was that D had just pulled a successful job. Which meant if Gambler didn’t find him before he went back under, he never would.

After spreading some credits around the city, some reliable intel finally made its way back. A young Kandorian had spotted a man matching D’s description entering Clark’s Bar not more then fifteen minutes ago. Gambler slid the youngster a couple more credits before sending him on his way. Looking at Lady T, he nodded. The beautiful but deadly assassins nodded back, and as Gambler entered the bar, she stood guard outside, just in case he made a run for it.

The place was packed. Smoke hung in the air like a blanket. Clark’s was well known for its world famous band. Made up of several different creatures from all reaches of the galaxy. Then, Gambler spotted the man he was looking for. Slowly he walked up and leaned against the bar. Never looking at D-Man, he ordered two drinks. As he slid one of the shots over, he spoke,

“So D. Lets talk “

Post Edited:2007-10-27 22:03:28

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

D-Man is taken aback by Gambler's nonchalant approach. How dare he approach him like that? As if they didn't have a history of violence.

"We have nothing to talk about. Now if you'll excuse me I'd like to be ridden of your company" Donnie spoke without turning to face him.

An intense anger filled Donnie's eyes. His hand moved to his stomach, running over his scar, the scar Gambler had given him as a trophy, so long ago.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By The_Ghostshell

The crafty bounty hunter had expected this reaction. After all, with the history they had, an all out gun battle would not have surprised Gambler. Taking his drink and downing it, he spoke up,

“Don’t be so sure.” A sly grin reaching across his face.

He walked up and threw his arm around D-Man’s shoulders, his arrogance fueled by D’s resentment. Pulling the young bounty hunter close, he whispered in his ear,

“Dis is it boy, dis, dis be the big leagues. What I’m about to offer you, will make you a $#@!ing legend. The Queen, the Royal Guard, Arrow, all of it, we take dem all down. And when its over, we sit back and gets paid. Now, you were saying?”

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

His eyes grew thin as Gambler tried to act like his buddy, completely ignoring their past. To tell the truth the offer enticed him. He was known across the galaxy as an increible hunter but this, this would make him a legend.

"Listen. I will accept your offer but know this. If you cross me or do anything I don't approve of I will kill you, that is a promise" he spoke with a poisonous tone.

He peered into his eyes, flashing him a deadly glance. Gambler owed Donnie more than he could possibly pay back. He owed Donnie his life, his soul.

"This is growing stale. Shall we take our leave?"

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambler nodded in agreement. It was funny to him how much hate D-Man still carried for him. It was a lifetime ago when last they met, but still D’s hatred burned within. It wasn’t a matter of if Gambler would try anything, but when. The galaxy wasn’t big enough for the two to coexist, and they knew it.

Still, the sight of the two together caused even the most hardened of warriors to turn away. In another life, another time, perhaps they could have been friends, maybe brothers. But not here, not now. As they exited Clark’s, Lady T stood tall and grinned. As they boarded the Nexxus, Gambler couldn’t resist taking a shot at D,

“Seems like such a shame no, I have given you something to remember me by, but I have nothing of you.” His lips curling into a cocky grin.

The final piece was now in place. Someone wanted the Queen dead, and they were willing to pay to make sure the job got done. A collection of the universes greatest bounty hunters were headed for Frasih'lein, and a date with destiny.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Maelstrom

The last dot was put in place and she pushed the paper forward. She was done. She'd done it. But she still felt the aggravation. It could be better, but she would try it again tomorrow. Until then, she would keep it as it was. She rose and hurried to the double doors of her office making a quick exit. She gave each guard stationed there a nod and went up the stairs, her long purple royal tunic following her loyally. The spiraling staircase seemed to go forever but she faired it. Hitting the top step she made her way down the long corridor.

She could see into many rooms. Many belonged to the highest ranking Guards, others to her closest friends and handmaidens, and still others held her instruments and one secret room that held her weapons. But the room at the very end belonged to her. It was a room that she'd had since birth, preferring that to the room that her parents had once occupied. Breaking into a run she zoomed passed the hallway, barreling into her room and locking the door behind her.

Sariaf'ca leaned to her back at the door and took a great long sigh. She heaved and slid down the door sitting on the cold marble floor of her room. He room was beautiful. It was filled with many exotic flowers of all colors orange, blue, red, yellow, purple. There were pieces of beautiful jewelry on her bureau. Exotic necklaces, earrings, bracelets, anklets, circlets, pendants, et cetera. Her royal tunics and clothes all laid out in her closet, with some more "normal" cloths hidden in the back. She took a look around, in thought.

"I have to get out of here." And she stepped towards her closet.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Donnie's eyes burned with hate for the cocky hunter. He knew that gambler only said these things to anger him but they made him mad nonetheless. He wanted so badly to kill him, strangle the life from his body. He could have murdered him at that very moment and Gambler knew it.

"Don't worry, it may not be that way for very long..." he spoke.

He turned towards his other companion, the sexy Lady T. She had the average appearance of a female assassin but she wasn't the average female assassin. Donnie was always able to tell who was good and who wasn't. The only time he misconceived someone's skill level was the day he met Gambler...

"Where's our ride, I'm growing impatient" he spoke in an irritated tone.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Sparda

It was dark inside the ship. A hologram appeared from the dash, and Sparda watched it. He was sitting in space, in his ship, watching a briefing for his newest job.

You have a impressive record with these kind of missions, the garbled voice on the other end said.

"What can I say? It's my lifes work", Sparda replied lightly.

*Good. We have a very important mission for you.....and a very dangerous one. You're objective......

its to kill Queen Maelstrom*

Sparda was taken aback. He had killed many, many times before for money, but kill a Monarch as important as Maelstrom? It was madness, and suicide.

"Go on", Sparda said, his curiousity piqued.

She is guarded at all times by an assortment of the finest soldiers in this galaxy. It will be dangerous, but should you complete it successfully, 1,000,000,000 dollars will be transacted to your account

One billion. Never had a stake this high been offered.

"Deal", Sparda said.

Good. We have no doubts that you will do this successfully. You are to complete this at all costs. Good luck

And the holo disappeared.

Sparda sat down in the pilots chair. To do this, he would need intel...lots of intel. He pressed a button, and a throttle came out of a slot to the side. Sparda grabbed it, and pushed forward, activating the thrusters. He would do some fast recon, take some photos of the estate and it's surroundings. Then he would shoot her.

The ship sped off.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Watching, as D-Man’s attention suddenly shifted to that of the deadly assassin, Lady T, Gambler smirked. As a bounty hunter, it was business, never personal but clearly D-Man didn’t see things that way, and Gambler knew it. Ignoring the young D for now, Gambler made his way up to the cockpit and initiated the take off sequence.

The thruster roared to life and with in seconds, the mighty Nexxus rose off the ground. Once they had cleared the atmosphere, Gambler handed the controls over to Lady T and made his way back to his room. The metallic case he had received from the two mysterious benefactors was pulled from under his bed and opened. Inside there was a map, with a detailed layout of the Palace, as well as several invitations to the Queen’s upcoming Massacared Ball.

After changing, Gambler passed an invite to D-Man as well as to Lady T.

“Looks like the Queen’s parties going to be a hit no.” laughed Gambler. As the Nexxus broke into Frasih'lein air space, the ship activated its cloaking device. Under the protection of the night, as well as Nexxus’s prototype cloaking mechanism, the trio of bounty hunters landed safely three miles away from the palace.

Gambler removed his hood and slid on a mask, giving him thee appearance of an everyday citizen. It was one of his traits, disguises were a major part of Gambler’s arsenal. Turning to D he nodded,

“Whatya say you and I do some recon boy.”

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Maelstrom

The last piece was done. Her boots were clasped shut and she made her way to her large mirror. She looked into it. She looked nothing of how a Queen she look like. She wore nothing fancy, no expensive jewelry, no circlets, no outlandish yet beautiful gowns. She wore something simple and which she thought was beautiful. She had a pinkish blouse on and black pants which fit her perfectly. Something no skirt or dress could make her feel. She had black boots on and her hair was tamed to her side. She moved over to one of the vases and plucked out a single flower placing it on her head.

The Queen moved to the small porch that lay next to her room. She moved to the doors that led to it and looked outside. The night air felt good across her skin. The stars were twinkling across the sky. It looked even more beautiful from the height she was at. Down below she could still hear the sounds of the citizens partying and enjoying themselves and further still she could hear her Royal Guard practicing and training it's men. She couldn't help but wonder if Arrow and Jake where down there getting into arguments.

With one quick turn back, she made sure the door was locked and stepped closer to the edge of the small porch. Just beyond her palace was a beautiful waterfall that many children enjoyed using, as did she, although she barely went there anymore. It was a luxury this Queen could not partake in. Her duties always came first but for this night only she would live her life as she always wanted. If her life were truly in danger than she would at least allow herself to live just once.

She hovered above the ground and moved to the side of the porch. Slowly, she came about the darkest part of shadows and descended down towards the ground. She stopped midway, focusing on the sounds around her. She heard the shouts of Hazell not far away and froze to her spot, waiting as he passed by. She listened closely to the footsteps and when they were gone, she zoomed forward, she knew she would leave a contrail but it did not matter, she would make sure to distract them. She made it towards an area that was filled with trees and she flew from one side to the other wildly before descending and breaking into a sprint. Even with her boots on she was fast.

The shrubs grazed against her skin as the Orange Monarch ran freely for the first time in years. A huge grin spread across her face. She was free! She shouted in her mind, and became one with nature. She was only a few miles away from the palace, but that distance was enough to make her happy. She disappeared through the trees and soon found herself looking the beautiful waterfall she loved so much. She came close to the waters and looked within them, her reflection glowing under the stars light. For the first time, emerald eyes gleamed with joy.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Sparda

Sparda's ship flew nearby the palace. He gazed at it through a side window. It was large-very large. He could make battle armanents, training areas, and more. It was all gigantic.

Sparda ordered his ship on auto-pilot. He set it's course to fly directly over top one of the spires of the palace. He opened the hatch. Air burst is, trying to drag him out as his ship neared the palace. His long coat whipped around him as held on. One mistake here and everything would be ruined. He needed to do it at the exact timing.

The ship sped overtop the wall to the the palace. Autocannons locked on to the ship. Sparda jumped out.

Wind whipped by him as he free-falled. His hair moved back and his eyes stung as cool air rushed into them. He narrowed his eyes as he neared the palace. The main spire rose up to greet him. He reached out, and the upper half of his body hit the rim. His breathe rused out of him in a whumph. He slid down, scrabbling for a grab. Shingles broke off, and he slid down nearing the edge. Finally, his hand found a rim, and he grabbed onto it. He hanged on, he was off the edge of the spire. He sighed a sigh of relief.

He dropped down a few more feet and grabbed to the wall. He sidled around it to some windows until he had another spire directly across from him. The he jumped, and hit it.

Climbing up this spire, Sparda looked around his surroundings. He was a good 200 feet off the ground, at least. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small camera, and put it to his eye. He began snapping pictures. Recon.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

"Sure Gambler, recon is one of my specialties" he spoke, grinning.

D-Man made his way o a back room and began to change, disguising himself as a mere civilian. He wasn't exactly known for his ability to fall into a crowd but if it had to be done, it had to be done. He finished changing, admiring his appearance in the mirror. Suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his abdomen. He rose his shirt to reveal the scar. He ran his hand over it, remembering that fateful day. Memories flashed back to him, there was a flash, an explosion of power, he had fallen. He frowned in the mirror as he lowered his shirt, returning to Gambler and Lady T.

"Ready when you are" he said, sliding on his mask.

Que

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Que

From a near by hillside, Que watched patiently threw his thermal binoculars. He had not moved in three days, watching, waiting for the Queen to make a mistake, and she finally had. The walls of the Palace had closed in on her, and she could no longer take the constant isolation, she had become a prisoner in her own home.

Que smiled as he watched her glide down, leaving a contrail behind her. Que had been the one time captain of the royal guard during the rule of Maelstrom’s father. But when a civil war broke out, he ended up on the losing side. After escaping his execution, he disappeared, until now. His gear rattled as he started to jog, trying to keep pace with the Queen.

Slowly he crouched down behind a bush, and watched the Queen, her skin glowing underneath the stars.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Final Arrow

Listening to Jake bang on the wrong door down the hall, He broke away from the plans picking up his cup then moved to the window, Arrow had one of the finset views of the city , Leaning aganist the wall as he the wodden mug touched his lips, he Let the sounds of the city calm his soul.

Closing his eyes he let images of mothers placing their children to bed and fathers asleep on the couch down stairs as a fire filled the room, It was the childhood he never had, But in two days maybe it could be everyones childhood from now on.

As another sip passed his lips , A crimson line broke as his eyes opened , The moon sat high over the city, As much as he loved this country he missed home the trees and the fresh air, The hunting in the sumer, Racing beast of all size , His mind raced of home and friends long gone.

Bang*

Rudly was his dreams intrupted by this thunderous bang, It came at such a shock Anger flared as he walked to the door, "WHAT" , It was the young girl from the Com centre , He had regreted his harsh entrance as soon as he met her emrald eyes, Fear seemed to bubble to them like an under current , "I I I " clenching her fist she summond the strentgh, Arrow first thought was Good girl "I have been sent to get you sir, We have a problem in the main court yard that needs your touch".

"I will be there shortly" He looked down the hall at Jake " Get a move on, We got some place to be" , Walking back into his study he placed the kentic bow on his back and took a final drink from his mug Turning to the girl "Lead the way".

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By The_Ghostshell

As the two bounty hunters made there way towards the Palace, along the dirt path way. The moon shown brightly, lighting the pathway and giving Gambler the chance to spot a particular set of tracks. He squatted down and examined them a little closer. Looking up, D-Man gave him a nod. The pattern was very distinct, the symbol on the heal left an unmistakable mark. Only the captain of the royal guard bore such a symbol. “But why was it so far out, and why was it headed east” thought Gambler.

Even though D-Man and Gambler were bitter enemies, they shared a common bond. Without speaking a word, they took off jogging, heading east. Before long they could hear the sounds of crashing water. Slowly the crouched down and began to sneak threw the bushes.

As the foliage gave way, the majestic waterfall of Frasih'lein came into view. But so did something else. Giving D a quick nudge, Gambler nodded with his head,

“Is dat, is dat dee Queen?”

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Donnie smirked as he crouched in the bushes, side by side with Gambler. He observed intently, taking in every detail of the waterfall and the beautiful woman they had found there.

"Yes, the orange skin tone is unmistakable, we have found her" he spoke quietly.

D-Man's ears perked up as he listened to the rumbling waters of the waterfall. He watched as the queen moved gracefully, apparently unaware of their presence.

Suddenly Donnie could hear the sound of boots. He did not panic and neither did Gambler.

"We have company"

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Maelstrom

Sariaf'ca stood entranced by the reflection of the sky above. It teared her up inside knowing that she could never freely enjoy her nights like this. That she was a caged bid forever destined to be locked away in her prison. She was broke her gaze from the twinkling lights and turned her head. Her look was sad and bitter. She moved her hand across the dirt and grabbed a rock. She clasped it tightly in the palm of her hand causing some blood to spew out. She then threw it angrily at the water.

She stood slowly, her eyes downcast against the dirt. She turned towards the bushes and the wild life that surrounded her. Her jade eyes staring with a type of quiet calm. She moved forward, she wanted to leave here, she didn't want to contemplate her fate anymore. If she were to die or to live it would not matter to her now. As long as her death occured after she had given her people the future she had always ached for them. Unity and strength. Her long red-hair moved gently against the subtle motions her body was giving.

A pang surfaced around her heart. She may not be the greatest warrior but she was pretty damn good. Thuen had taught her well and she could not shake the feeling that others were around. Folly on her part to come out here, part of her mind spoke. But the other was just happy for the brief moments of peace. To be alone and to be herself without having to uphold a tiresome persona.

She moved forward cautiously. No guards around so if danger was about she would have to fend for herself. A fire lit up in her. She'd always craved for a moment like this. It would be a lie to say that Thuen was the only one who taught her anything because Arrow had also been a good teacher. She enjoyed their sparring matches, only he knew of the warriors pride that flowed through her. But they had always been closely monitored by him. But not this time. And she edged forward. If nothing was about, then good, she could join her people in peace, but if others lurked about they would find quite a surprise hidden in the visage of a tall and fierce Queen.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Final Arrow

As he entered the entrance hall, The problem became clear, The orangick clan had arrived four of the stood in a cricle with the court guard standing in a line in front of them, Both side had their weapons drawen and screaming at each other.

The Orangicks where a great warrior race, the stood at eight feet tall , Skin covered in black scales and purple eyes, Their voices had a low rumble to each word, They always wore grey body armour.

Arrow could hardly here him self think, barging past the court guards , Jake followed close behind, The Orangick diplomate, If you could call him that pointed the end of his old battle rifle at Arrows face, The Royal Captain did not even flinch, He raised his black gloved hand and the Guards behind him lowered there arms.

"We will not , give up our weapons" The orangick spoke , He had a lighter voice then the others , But was no less battled scared, Of course he knew this would be a problem as he had orderd every vistor to hand over all weapons on entrance to the castle, "I am afraid I can not allow that, Is there no way we could come to an arrangment"

"With your type, I do not think so" The man then went to spat at Arrows feet , His race had been at war with the them for over forty years and this of course would not help "Then I can not allow you entrance" The diplomate lifted his weapon again A pushed it at arrows face, No one saw Arrow move, The rifle nose feel in half on the floor.

The other three men went to move, But before they could The rest of the court guard had there weapons pulled up and took aim , Arrows crimson eyes met the diplomates "I do not think it would be good for your race, To come under a flag of truce and start a fight that lead " Arrow looked at the rest of them "Of your men and yourself over a petty matter like weapons".

The diplomate smiled "We do not need weapons if it comes to it silver tounge" Jake stepped forth and held out his arms taking all the weapons off the men, "Then this silver tounge offers his thanks", Arrow turned , The court guards moved aside , one of the organick spoke in a low whispear, "is he a devil, I swore his eyes screamed for our deaths", The other turned "They did, But we will keep an eye on him"

Que

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Que

Que slowly removed the long plasma knife from its holster. And in a flash he charged at the Queen.

“Tonight is the night you die bitch!!”

Crashing out of the bushes, Que slashed at the Queen. Finally he would have his revenge. He didn’t even know about the bounty on her head, this was personal, this was vengeance.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Both D-Man and Gambler were captivated by the Queen’s beauty. They had let there guard down just enough.

We have company. whispered D.

Gambler turned his head to listen, but as he did so, Que rushed the Queen slashing wildly. Without hesitation Gambler sprang into action. Running at full speed, he dove on the rocky shore, rolling up to his feet, placing himself in front of the Queen. Que drove the dagger into Gambler’s shoulder, but without flinching the crafty bounty hunter grabbed Que’s wrist and turned it, while using his free hand in a swinging motion, hand flat, and striking Que in the throat.

In the same continuous motion, he removed the blade from his shoulder while spinning around behind Que. Placing the blade to Que’s neck, Gambler stared into the emerald eyes of the Queen. For an instant it seemed like time was standing still. Her beauty was breath taking. Her hair flowed like fire in the wind. Then, with a quick jerk, Gambler slit the fallen Que’s neck. His blood running out and along the rocks.

Flashing his trademark grin at the Queen, Gambler then collapsed.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Sparda

Sparda snapped recon photos on the spire. He would need lots, from all angles and entrances, where guards were station, where autocannons were, everything. He had gone from spire to spire, snapping everything that he thought was important. Finally, he pocketed his camera. Just then, a thowing start flew by his head and got stuck in the tiles of the spire. He drew his sword and gazed in the direction of where the star came from.

Across from his spire was a roof for one of the barrack towers. On top, stood a woman. She wore skin tight ninja-like garb, and had blades in both hands. Black hair in a ponytail. From what Sparda could gauge, she was probably in her early twenties

"Ah crap", he muttered.

Rival contracter.

She flipped to another spire, and then jumped to a wall and rebounded off towards him. He wasn't nearly fast enough, and both of her legs collided with his stomach. He flew across the spire and landed hard. Just as he was getting up, one of the woman's daggers flew at him. He rolled just in time as it stuck into the wood. He stood up.

"You're not bad at this", he said to her, with a grin on his face. She said nothing, and rushed him, but he was ready this time. He blocked her high kick, and then blocked her low punch. She took out her dagger and tried to stab him with it. Her caught her hand, and knocked the dagger away. She was weaponless. He was enjoying this. He did a light punch to her stomach, which sent her flying back with a groan.

"Heh, you're going to do better than tha-whoa!", he started but was cut off as a roundhouse hit him in the face. He staggered back, momentarily stunned. Then another punch hit him in the gut, and another to the face. He shook it off and saw her next coming. He knocked it aside and did another punch to her stomach, harder this time. She doubled over, and he die a sweeping kick, taking her off her feet. She fell on her back, the wind coming out of her. He hovered his sword to her throat. She stayed still.

He gazed at her, taking her in more this time. She was young-his original guess was accurate. Her black hair was stuck in a ponytail behind her head. She was definitely human, proved by the bit of red blood coming from her mouth. Sparda hadn't dealt with many different Nationalities, but she looked like she was Japanese. Her atheletic frame was taut under his blade.

"Ok, now that our less than cordial meeting is over, let's move on to the introduction", he said exasperated. "Who are you?"

She said nothing. Then she replied "Jennifer Mui. I was hired to kill Maelstrom".

"Hm. Seems like we have a common objective. Well, I certainly can't let you go off and kill my prize.....and I'd really hate to kill you right here", he stopped and thought for a moment. "Tell you what.....the money from this kill is far too much for me to spend in one lifetime. You work with me-I'll split it with you", he offered to her. He moved his sword aside.

"Deal?", he asked as he offered a hand to her.

"Fine", she said as she accepted his hand and was pulled up.

"Good", Sparda smirked. "I sense the beginning of a beautiful relationship, Jennifer".

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Maelstrom

"“Tonight is the night you die bitch!!”"

The words sprung from nowhere and then he was on top of her. White hair, and a venomous tone. Her eyes grew wide in shock. Impossible. He was supposed to have been executed many years ago. For a brief moment, she went back in time. She witness how Que struck down Thuen with little to no remorse. Like a mad man her "uncle" was butchered and then thrown to the side like a dog. She clenched her arms, ready to swipe back, but she wouldn't have a chance.

Like a guardian she heard the quick steps of another. Before she could locate his position he was already infront of her. She could only see his back but he fought valiantly and with skill. He countered Que's moves for the most part, but even this stranger couldn't stop the dagger towards his shoulder .She cringed for a moment. She felt useless, this was her fight and if this stranger lost his life because of her....

He was good. Just as her thoughts formed he had used Que's momentum and his own against the enemy and struck at the throat. She gasped and for the first time knew how utterly hopeless she was at this. How foolish she was for coming out here. She could barely even protect herself.

But then her eyes caught the strangers gaze and her world just stopped. The sounds faded away and her emotions flared up. The only thing she could notice was the handsome hero infront of her. His visage glowing against the darkness, his strength and skill magnified with the subtle motions of his body. Her mouth opened just a tiny bit and then her world sped up again. Sariaf'ca watched her "hero" put an end to Que. He made a quick motion with his body and she could hear the gurgle of blood as it came out of Que's throat.

And before she knew it she found herself flinging forward, catching her savior's body even before he touched the ground completely. She looked to her side, Que had fallen. And her uncle was avenged, and now in her arms stood an enigmatic figure. She let her head come close to his ears, her pinkish lips coming against them and she whispered, her voice soft and full of a mysterious emotion and an underlining, and not yet conscious passion.

"Thank you, har'lep..... I will not let any harm come to you." The words drifted from her mouth, her body filled with a flurry of emotions. What the hell had just happened? And why was her body and her emotions reacting like this?

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

D-Man was in shock. Everything had happened so fast yet he had seen every moment, captured them in his memory. He had watched as Gambler cut down the bounty hunter, using his own weapon to kill him. Gambler skills were as polishes as ever, Donnie was actually impressed. He observed as the queen held him in her arms, whispering into his ear.

It was ironic how Gambler had just saved the very woman they were planning to kill and in his mind Donnie laughed. He sat their quietly with Lady T, watching, not knowing possibly what he could say at that moment.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Final Arrow

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE IS MISSING"

Arrow was exploding with rage, "Well I went to check on her and she is no longer there" THe guard prepared himself for an attack, Arrow barged passed the man "I will talk to you when I get back, Jake is in charge until my return and you better hope I have the queen with me", The guard looked round at Jake his green eyes seemed to have a look of distrust, "But he is a vampire", "I trust him more then I trust you".

Entering the Queens room, He looked round for clues, It had been a long time since he had been in here, Once was there first meeting, When she asked him to join the guards, the seconed time was a private matter from the rest of the Castle, She wished to be trained in combat, Arrow had seen no problem with this at the time, They met down by the water fall and......

Spinning on his legs "The water fall" he said aloud to himself, She had loved it there, The water the tree's she had asked him about his home world and what it was like to be so free and able to come and go as he pleased and of course with out thinking he had answered , Telling her grand tales of his world and of his old freedom.

Running as fast as he could he came closer to the falls he could hear the water splashing and the sound of combat, He drew his sword,entering from the near by tress he watched as the man, Cut anothers throat, He was protecting the Queen, Arrow walked to the Queens side as she caught the man.

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Lady Tlieso

Sitting next to D-Man, Lady T watched in confusion as she saw her mentor fall into the arms of the woman they were there to kill.

"Kill her" she whispered quietly , "what is he waiting for?"

Taking several deep breaths to calm herself, she crouched lower to the ground and waited for Gambler to make his move. As she waited the anger in her began to rise. Leaning closer to the man beside her she whispered angrily, "What's going on? "Why isn't he moving? This is all wrong."

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#50  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Post Deleted.